With the new Modere Mobile App, you can:
- SHOP SAFER – Shop and browse stylish, safe products built on 25 years of research.
- SHOP SMARTER - Scan or click to instantly reorder your favorite products.
- LIVE BETTER - Instantly earn Modere Rewards for the lifestyle you deserve.
- SAVE TIME - Have your everyday essentials auto delivered to your home.
- EARN DISCOUNTS - Share products with friends and earn discounts on your purchases.
- TRY RISK-FREE - Shop worry free with no hassle returns.
The modern way to shop at your fingertips.
Go behind-the-scenes at fashion week with the world's top models and get a front row seat at all the hottest designer fashion runway shows in New York, Milan, Paris. Watch our exclusive backstage videos and photos and stay plugged in to all the latest fashion and beauty trend news.
Get close up and personal with the world's sexiest supermodels including Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima. See our in-depth video interviews with the hottest fashion designers, models, photographers and beauty pros.
Check out the best hair and makeup looks from the Spring and Fall collections and go backstage with the most influential hair stylists and makeup artists. Check out our exclusive photo galleries of the world's top models.
MODTV's iphone application also brings you all the latest fashion, top model and beauty buzz direct from New York, Milan and Paris fashion week. Connect with Twitter and Facebook and share your VIP access with your friends.
Download MODTV Fashion Network ® iPhone app now - it's free.
GARAGE Magazine is the groundbreaking art and fashion biannual founded and directed by Dasha Zhukova. With its celebrated international team that includes Charlotte Stockdale, Mike Meiré, Shala Monroque, and Derek Blasberg, GARAGE continues to blur the lines between the two mediums.
For issue No 8, you can use the GARAGE Mag app to enhance, access and discover incredible augmented and digital content. Scan select pages of the magazine and watch features involving Lara Stone, Nick Knight, Cara Delevingne, Rem Koolhaas, and others unfold before your eyes.
Haunting film encounters with every turn of the page…
Karen Elson like you’ve never seen her before – as a virtual sculpture by Francesco Vezzoli!
Cara, Kendall, Lara, Joan, and Binx in mind-blowing 3-D transformations!
Rem Koolhaas’s brand new Garage Museum, animated in 3-D…
GSM Arena needs no lengthy introduction. It is like the IMDb or Wikipedia of mobile phones. GSMArena.com maintains a detailed database of almost all phones and tablets (not restricted to GSM devices, despite the name) and is your number one source for specification or spec lookup on any mobile device. The biggest advantage of Phone Genie is that, it allows you to compare the features of 2 phones / tablets side by side, and decide which device is more suitable for you.
- Detailed specification of phones and tablets
- Compare 2 devices side by side
- Latest news from GSMArena
- List of latest devices added to GSMArena
- Share phone specification with your phone contacts, Facebook friends, Twitter followers etc...
- App2SD enabled (you can move the app to memory card)
So what kind of device specification data is available? Imagine you are outside and you being the tech expert, a friend pops one of these questions before choosing a device:
- What is the processor speed of Samsung Galaxy S III (S3)?
- Is Google Galaxy Nexus, a CDMA (Verizon / Sprint) or GSM (AT&T / T-Mobile) device?
- What is the weight of a Motorola Droid Razr phone?
- Does HTC One X feature a front facing camera as well?
- Is T-Mobile G2X just the carrier branded version of LG Optimus 2X or do they differ in specifications as well?
- How much internal memory does Sony Ericsson Xperia S, have?
- When did Verizon release the first Droid phone developed by Motorola?
- What are the differences between Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy Note 10.1?
- Is Apple iPhone 4S just the 4th iPhone or is it 4G ready?
- When is Blackberry Torch 2 coming?
- How is Nokia Lumia 710 different from Nokia Lumia 800, despite having the same Windows Phone OS?
Don't just do a web search on your phone and wander all over the results, hoping you will find the answer. With the help of GSMArena.com, Phone Genie has answers for all the above questions and more. Information on devices from all major manufacturers and carriers (mobile service providers) like Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, Dell, Apple, O2, HP, Garmin-Asus, Gigabyte, Acer, Palm, Blackberry, Microsoft, Vodafone, T-Mobile, Sagem, Alcatel, Philips, Sharp, Toshiba, Huawei, Pantech, ZTE, iNQ, Micromax, BLU, Spice, Vertu and more are available at your fingertip.
Install Phone Genie today and never have doubts over another mobile device ever again.
Phone Genie is in no way affiliated to GSMArena.com. We are fans of GSMArena who believe the site should be conveniently accessible from every single mobile device, regardless of it's screen size or resolution. This app is only the tip of this iceberg called GSMArena. Always visit www.gsmarena.com directly whenever you are on a PC, because Phone Genie shows only a portion of the website. There are still tons of awesome features available on the website that cannot be integrated to a small screen device. And when you finally decide to buy a phone, always check with the seller that the specifications of the phone match your expectations.
One is a crazy looking contraption that helps you map exactly where to pluck and the other is a stencil pack that lets you draw on whatever shape you fancy. Combined, these two products basically guarantee to take your DIY brow shaping skills to the next level. Scroll through to see just how to use them, and how they worked for me!
REFINE WITH A BEAUTY COMPASS
Confession: I was really skeptical while going through the BDB process of plotting points on my face with a bulky beauty compass, drawing lines all over my eyebrows and using that as a blueprint to pluck away! The truth is you are going to look ridiculous, but trust that it will end well — as you’ll see on me, it totally did.
1. Take the BDB tool and set it directly under your nose so that the inside edges of this crazy-looking device hits the outside of your nose. Then using the pencil that comes in the kit, draw lines on the inside of the tool to mark the point where your eyebrows should begin.
2. Next open the tool until the inside of the tool hits the outside corner of the colored portion of your eyeballs and draw another mark on the inside of the tool. This is the point where your eyebrows should arch.
3. Finally open the tool to the outside corner of your eyes and draw another mark on the inside of the tool to plot where your eyebrows should end.
4. Now gently sketch a line that connects all of the marks using the edge of your brows as a guide (This is going to look INSANE BTW… but trust me it will be amazing!!!).
5. Now if you are a total baby like myself, this part is gonna suck, but beauty is pain right?!?! Okay, so now you pluck! Be careful only to pull out the hairs that are on the lines that you drew and outside of it. It feels totally weird and as if you are about to have bald eyebrows, but as long as you tweeze within the guidelines, you are money.
6. Use a wet towelette to gently wipe off any residual lines from the pencil… go ahead and wipe away your tears as well while you are at it!
See, the before and after is subtle, but you can see that my brows in the final look nice and polished. So yes, totally worth drawing wildly all over your face for this refined result!
RESHAPE WITH EYEBROW STENCILS
1. Line up the dotted line on the inside of whatever stencil you choose with the inside corner of your eye — I’m using the high arch version here. The center line should hit outside the colored part of your eye, and the outside line will hit at the outside corner of your eye. Hold the stencil as close to your face as possible to avoid drawing outside the lines.
2. Chose your pencil shade — I’m using the pencil that came with the Billion Dollar Brow kit, which is formulated to match any and every hair color. Gently fill in the stencil moving the pencil in small lines that go towards the outside of your eye.
3. Repeat on the other side.
4. Pull stencil away.
5. Use the brush at the opposite end of the pencil, gently comb through your eyebrows to blend so that it has a more natural finish. Be sure to comb your eyebrows in the direction that the hairs grow in.
The high arch definitely filled out my brow line and gave my features really nice definition. But I couldn’t resist trying a few other brow shapes and subtle color variations… so wipe off and stencil on!
Hmmm, now to choose between the drama of the medium arch or the cute curve of the petite arch…
Historic Downtown Charleston, South Carolina
Showcasing emerging designer and model talent across the East Coast, Baker Motor Company Charleston Fashion Week® has fast become one of the premier fashion weeks in North America since its founding in 2007. Held March 17-21st, 2015 under the tents in Marion Square in Charleston, SC, this five-night celebration will feature more than 35 runway shows, the Emerging Designer Competition: East, the Spring Bridal Show, and the Rock the Runway Model Competition™. Accredited with launching the careers of numerous up-and-coming fashion designers and models, this true multimedia event presents high-end runway shows, interactive entertainment, chic after-parties, and press events. Charitable partners for 2014 are still being finalized, but previous partners have included Center For Women, Lowcountry AIDS Services, and MUSC Childrens Hospital.
Charleston Fashion Week® Mission & Goal:
• To produce, manage, and organize a world-class annual fashion event in Charleston, SC
• Showcase emerging designer and model talent, truly becoming a “pathway to New York”
• Increase awareness and media impressions for sponsors, runway participants, and local retailers
• Increase economic development for the region’s fashion, design, and retail communitiesgh-end runway shows, interactive entertainment, chic after-parties, and press events.
The application has 4 tabs viz Home, Darshan, Resources and Links. The Home tabs has Bapuji's photo and also three offline links to Bapuji's life sketch, Gurustavan and Asharamayan. The Darshan tab has around 50 photos of Bapuji. The Resources tab has offline kirtans and links to online videos. The Links tabs has intenet link to websites dedicated to Bapuji.
The application uses internet only when Resources->Online videos and Links are touched/ selected.
O aplicativo da Dudalina reúne o melhor do conteúdo de moda da marca em categorias como estilo, tutoriais, lifestyle, viagem e gastronomia.
Além disso, você conhece o melhor da marca e encontra as lojas mais próximas de você em apenas um toque. Faça o download gratuito e saiba de tudo em primeira mão.
From silent greats to acclaimed indies, Filmbox Live’s extensive catalog has something to satisfy seasoned film buffs and newcomers alike. And our constantly growing library ensures you’ll never be at a loss for new discoveries.
Experience Filmbox Live wherever you want, whenever you want. PC, tablet, smart phone, or Smart TV. We’ve got you covered.
Begin your exploration by visiting www.filmboxlive.com. If you’re not satisfied with our service, you can cancel at any time.
A game channel where millions of people from all around the world can play the games
internationally or locally at the same time.
Games are played on TV, phones and tablets under single platform.
The game brings the TV sets, computers and the mobile gadgets as it binds millions of people from all over the world under the same project.
For more information for please visit : www.madscreenbox.com
Warning: Requires installation of Adobe Air