Intercom for Android acts like a simple walkie talkie (two way radio):
·No Internet needed. It only uses local communications.
·No buddy list.
Sometimes you can't talk directly to people around you:
·Motorbike communications. Rider-copilot. There are special headsets for all types of helmets.
·Inter vehicle communications (up to 100 meters / 238 feet). Motorbikes, cars, ...
·Sports (ski, cycling, hiking, climbing).
·Noisy environments (construction, concerts, etc.)
Remember, with Intercom for Android you will not be charged and you will not waste data from your data plan.
*Bluetooth headsets are supported on Android 2.2+ devices.
*We recommend specialized headsets for each use case, just find the one that fits you best.
This application offers free voice communication over Bluetooth in a small group of Android users.
This is an Open-Source software released under the BSD Licence.
Anyone is free to review, redistribute, extend, etc it. The code is on GitHub: https://github.com/sutiialex/Motolky
This application was specially designed for noisy environments, such as motorcyclist or bicyclist groups, construction work teams or any other context when two or more people, in close vicinity of each other, want to communicate, but can't do it directly.
- Tete-a-Tete - You can talk with a single person. The person may be your motorbike passenger, a rally copilot, or even your pal/neighbor who lives just next door and with whom you probably want to stay in touch.
- Group-Talk - You can talk to a small group of mates at the same time sharing the same "channel" (similar to walky-talky).
- VAD (Voice Activity Detection) - If this feature is enabled, the application will transmit data only when speech is detected.
- Automatic Reconnect - You don't have to connect each time you get near to your talk-mate. Once set up, the application will automatically reconnect when your talk-mate will be in the Bluetooth range.
- Speak-out-Loud - You can also use the application using your loudspeaker on your phone. For example you can put a phone in a baby's room, and watch TV in living-room, hearing exactly what your baby is doing.
The application has to be installed on all the Android phones in a group so you could talk to each other. When running the application, you are displayed a list of neighbor and/or paired devices and asked to select the devices you want to communicate with. By pressing “Proceed”, you agree that the selection phase has ended and that you want to proceed to communicating with the selected devices. Note that in order to successfully connect to an aforementioned device, you need it to select you as well (both devices need to cooperate in the selection phase). When you have successfully connected to another device, the status changes to “Connected”.
* If the phones do not connect, try to pair them from the phone's bluetooth settings. If they fail to pair, try restarting bluetooth on both the phones.
* If you have problems running the application, please send me an email at: sutii dot alex at gmail dot com. I cannot respond to your reviews.
* Please rate and give reviews (not only when you dislike the app :-) ). Your feedback is important to me.
Haggle runs as a background service and applications have to be specifically written to take advantage of the communication it offers. PhotoShare (found on separate market page) is one such application that exchanges pictures between mobile phones based on users' interests.
Use Talksalsa to search the user list, see your friends online, idle and offline statues. You can message anyone, and your phone will show you notifications when anyone messages you. You can block and unblock people too, you won't see their messages. You can make new messages vibrate the phone. You can add friends, view their profiles. Profiles load full size display pictures in Talksalsa. Your chat messages are saved. You can suggest features to the developer, whenever you like.
This is better than the website in an Android browser because it runs in the background, and is tailored to your screen. If you leave your Wifi/data on with your screen off, you'll stay connected. Great for when you need to run and want to keep talking to a new friend. Plus you can use your phone for other things and stay connected. Less RAM than some browsers.
If you run API 8, please message me and I will make the necessary changes to allow you to run Talksalsa.
Future features (weighted by user interest and requests to the developer)
- Sound notification
- Better theming (currently notification icons improved)
- Better active chat management
- Group conversations
Completed since release
- Creating and editing accounts
(Question no one asks)
Developer, why did you call it Talksalsa?
Because I think Chatango sounds like Cha-tango. So I took chat, talk. Tango, salsa.
Thank you for reading all 1,573 characters in this description. If this hasn't convinced you enough to want to buy, please leave an offline message saying what would.
Features of Auto Texting:
-automatically reply with a preselected message!
-set a message to send at any time that you choose!
-Send multiple messages at once.
-send multiple messages to send at a time of your choice
By downloading this ap you agree that bytetechnologies and/or partners may not be held accoutable for any misuse of this application.
Benefits of WowApp Messenger:
WORKS WITH YOUR FAVORITE DEVICES: Communicate seamlessly across devices with smartphone and computer interfaces
CHAT: Enjoy innovative features for communication without limits: private and group chat.
FREE CALLS: Make free high quality audio and video calls, as well as free audio conferences
SHARE VIDEO & MORE: Send photos and videos to your contacts in chats directly from your mobile phone.
INVITE EVERYONE OVER: Easily share your location.
EARN: Get rewarded in a unique way. Invite all the people in your life to WowApp – the bigger your network is, the more you’ll earn!
CALL ANY PHONE WORLDWIDE: get some of the best rates out there to call any mobile or landline in the world, even if they aren't on WowApp
ALWAYS-ON MESSENGER: With push notifications you never miss anything going on in a chat.
FUN CHAT EXPERIENCE: make your conversations come alive and share feelings while you chat with Stickers
WowApp aims to make it easy, fun, and rewarding to keep in touch with all the people in your life. Learn more about WowApp at www.wowapp.com.
* This messenger requires you to have an active account in the WowApp network. Access is invitation based. For more details check out http://www.wowapp.com
Now on android mobile to help you stay in touch with your colleagues and create great legacies anywhere.
It has a beautiful & easy-to-use messaging interface. It is light so that you can communicate on-the-go even with unstable internet connection.
Topics in qiscus allows you to structure your group conversation neatly. qiscus will also pull out the files and links added to your conversation to help you keep track of work better. And qiscus passive notifications ensures that you are always on track without being overwhelmed.
To get more work done, access qiscus on the web for a full-suite of collaborative features.
Check www.qisc.us for more details.
In order to make qiscus mobile fast on less than optimal data connection, the features on qiscus mobile are designed for supplementary usage to the web application.
Please access qiscus on the web (https://www.qisc.us/) for the full set of features such as:
- Adding people into conversation
- Video Call
- Bookmarking of important messages
- Rooms in focus
- Private Link Invite
- Adding files attachment
& other collaborative functions
- Designed for business teams: the messaging app is designed to make business team communication more efficient and productive.
- Adapt to your workflow: customize smart-messages to your workflow requirements, not the other way round.
- Cut the noise: unlike other messaging apps that can be "noisy", smart-messages reduce clutter improving the signal-to-noise ratio. Don’t miss the forest for the trees.
- Instant insights: Smart-messages focus the attention on the summary data, moving aside the details to another page.
- Support large teams: since the conversation is more structured and less noisy, it can support much larger teams than other apps can.
- Connect to your enterprise apps: back-end APIs and connectors enable integration with ERP, CRM, CSR, SFA and other enterprise systems.
- Admin Panel: web-based dashboard available to manage users, messages, data, integrations and accounts.
- Freemium pricing: The app and the basic service is free. Upgrade to a premium account to access the admin panel.
Try it now
Unlike other virtual assistant apps for Android and iPhone, CallMom includes a learning feature so that it can learn your personal preferences and contacts, and be taught to correct speech recognition errors. CallMom can be connected to a variety of pandorabot personalities, including ALICE, Mitsuku, Professor, English Tutor, Zoe, Fake Captain Kirk and others.
This document provides some examples of the ways you can interact with CallMom through conversation.
How do I make a call and add a contact?
How else can I add a contact?
Learn a contact.
How do I send a text?
Tell John I'm here.
Text Jane saying I will be home at 5 o'clock.
Send a text to Bob saying I am on my way.
Send a text.
Note: When you send text, CallMom will append a signature string "(via CallMom)" to your message. To change this message, go to Menu-->Settings-->CallMom SMS Signature.
How do I search for information?
Who is Shakespeare?
What is the tallest building in the world?
How much is a gallon of gas?
Search the web for cake recipes.
What is the distance to the moon?
Who is president of France?
How do I get news and weather?
Do you have any news about the election?
What are the latest headlines?
What is the weather like in Paris?
Do I need an umbrella in New York today?
How do I translate to another language?
Translate Where is the hotel to Mandarin.
How do I say Get me a taxi in German?
Say bring me a bottle of wine in French
How do I read and send meail?
Send an email.
My email is email@example.com
Send me a transcript.
Note: You must type (not speak) to teach the bot your email address. For example type, "My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org".
When you send an email with CallMom, the app will append a signature that says "Message composed with CallMom". To change this, go to Menu-->Settings-->CallMom Email Signature.
How do I display a picture?
Show me a picture of a Unicorn.
Could I see a picture of a tennis racket?
I want to see pictures of Ferraris.
How do I check the battery level?
How are you?
How much battery life do I have?
How do I take a picture?
Take a picture.
How do I correct a speech recognition error?
When I say Stuart I mean Stewart.
Stuart means Stuart.
Note: you must type these inputs with the Android keyboard. If you say "Stuart means Stuart" with your voice, it won't recognize the difference between "Stuart" and "Stewart".
How do I search the map?
Find South Boston used furniture.
Find 22 Second Avenue in Palo Alto.
Where is a good pizza joint?
Where is the nearest Starbucks?
I am hungry.
How do I ask for directions?
How do I get to the Pine Tree Mall?
Directions to 804 Freeway.
How do I get the version number?
What version are you?
How do I switch the bot?
Switch me over to Captain Kirk.
I want to talk to Mitsuku.
Or, go to Menu-->Settings and Select a Pandorabot
How do I clear the chat log?
Go to Menu-->Settings and tap "Clear Log." This will erase the screen.
You can use it to communicate with your friends without fear of being eavesdropped by both good and bad guys.
Your messages are encrypted and only intended recipients can decrypt them. We believe users should have complete control of their data.
We respect your privacy, we do not data-mine you.
NOTE: This is a beta release and we would greatly appreciate your constructive feedbacks to improve PQChat.
The Mangler developers are the ones that worked hard to open up the Ventrilo protocol and allow this software on multiple platforms. Today, we are proud to offer Mangler on the Android platform as well.
The Mangler developer team offers support as best we can (via our website, forums, and IRC) at no cost to our users. Our software is completely open source and we welcome any changes and improvements to provide a better experience.
For more information on Mangler, please visit: http://www.mangler.org/android/
[Smartphone Connect] is free and easy-to-use application
for Panasonic DECT Cordless Telephone(KX-PRW110/PRW120/PRW130).
Wherever you are in your home, you can control Panasonic DECT Cordless Telephone with
your smartphone/tablet by installing 「Smartphone Connect」application over your wireless network (Wi-Fi).
- Making and receiving calls using your landline
- Making and receiving intercom calls
- Playing answering system messages
- Checking your call log
- Copying contacts from your smartphone to your phone system
- Transferring landline calls between your smartphone and your handsets
- Copying images from your smartphone to your handsets to be used as wallpaper patterns
- Copying the ringtone from your smartphone to your handsets
This app supports KX-PRW110/120/130 only.
It's needed a Kroma Hybrid matrix or IP linker with virtual panel licenses enabled for operation.
For more information contact Kroma Telecom S.A.
- a free push to talk / walkie talkie service for Android and iPhone
- individual and team conversations
- invite your contacts to use for free
- does not require a headset but works better with one - extra voice detection features for BlueParrott headset users
For Blue Parrott Headset Users
- Pairing Instruction - a quick instruction on how to pair your BlueParrott headset with your smartphone
- User Guide - learn about all the features in your BlueParrott headset
- Sound Check - make sure your headset is working correctly
- SMS Reader - reads incoming text messages through your BlueParrott headset
For over 30 years, the Belgian company Smart Doorphones has been the specialist to link your intercom to your existing (cordless) phones. This under the brand name Fasttel. It has long been possible to speak to your visitors and to enable them access via your mobile phone. In response to customer demand, Fasttel has become one of the first to develop an application that sends both voice as well as images to your Android phone in real time over the WiFi, 3G and 4G network. At the same time, the normal telephones will also ring. But that is not all: you can also view through multiple cameras without someone having called up. The application can therefore also be used for video surveillance.