Intercom for Android acts like a simple walkie talkie (two way radio):
·No Internet needed. It only uses local communications.
·No buddy list.
Sometimes you can't talk directly to people around you:
·Motorbike communications. Rider-copilot. There are special headsets for all types of helmets.
·Inter vehicle communications (up to 100 meters / 238 feet). Motorbikes, cars, ...
·Sports (ski, cycling, hiking, climbing).
·Noisy environments (construction, concerts, etc.)
Remember, with Intercom for Android you will not be charged and you will not waste data from your data plan.
*Bluetooth headsets are supported on Android 2.2+ devices.
*We recommend specialized headsets for each use case, just find the one that fits you best.
This application offers free voice communication over Bluetooth in a small group of Android users.
This is an Open-Source software released under the BSD Licence.
Anyone is free to review, redistribute, extend, etc it. The code is on GitHub: https://github.com/sutiialex/Motolky
This application was specially designed for noisy environments, such as motorcyclist or bicyclist groups, construction work teams or any other context when two or more people, in close vicinity of each other, want to communicate, but can't do it directly.
- Tete-a-Tete - You can talk with a single person. The person may be your motorbike passenger, a rally copilot, or even your pal/neighbor who lives just next door and with whom you probably want to stay in touch.
- Group-Talk - You can talk to a small group of mates at the same time sharing the same "channel" (similar to walky-talky).
- VAD (Voice Activity Detection) - If this feature is enabled, the application will transmit data only when speech is detected.
- Automatic Reconnect - You don't have to connect each time you get near to your talk-mate. Once set up, the application will automatically reconnect when your talk-mate will be in the Bluetooth range.
- Speak-out-Loud - You can also use the application using your loudspeaker on your phone. For example you can put a phone in a baby's room, and watch TV in living-room, hearing exactly what your baby is doing.
The application has to be installed on all the Android phones in a group so you could talk to each other. When running the application, you are displayed a list of neighbor and/or paired devices and asked to select the devices you want to communicate with. By pressing “Proceed”, you agree that the selection phase has ended and that you want to proceed to communicating with the selected devices. Note that in order to successfully connect to an aforementioned device, you need it to select you as well (both devices need to cooperate in the selection phase). When you have successfully connected to another device, the status changes to “Connected”.
* If the phones do not connect, try to pair them from the phone's bluetooth settings. If they fail to pair, try restarting bluetooth on both the phones.
* If you have problems running the application, please send me an email at: sutii dot alex at gmail dot com. I cannot respond to your reviews.
* Please rate and give reviews (not only when you dislike the app :-) ). Your feedback is important to me.
Air Waves is a "one to many" local radio broadcasting service which could be used for many things such as live translations for an audience, a baby monitor or a 2-way intercom/walkie-talkie.
Prior to creating this app, we had looked into alternatives. The translation system we were almost about to pay for cost nearly $8,000. That included only a transmitting station, microphones and 4 headset devices.
With Air Waves, we paid (in $AUD):
- wireless N150 router ($60)
- $120 for x2 cheap Android phones to test our setup with
- $20 for x2 in-ear Sony headphones
- $0 to bring your own additional listening device
So for $200 we've provided the same service which an $8,000 system would have, except Air Waves is easier to set up and far cheaper if we need more headsets.
*** How to use it ***
It doesn't get much simpler than this!
Click on the microphone to immediately start broadcasting.
Simply click on the headphone icon and choose the channel/language you want.
Note: all devices need to be on the same WiFi network.
*** Advanced usage ***
- Press menu to set your device name
- Press menu to enable/disable audio playback via headset (for speaker)
*** Hardware required ***
- At least 2 phones with Android 2.1+ installed.
- A router with wireless capabilities (preferably at least N standard)
- (optional) Some headphones and/or microphone for better audio quality
*** NOTES ***
I've been testing this at Ecclesia Mission Hills church (translation service) every Sunday for a few months and it's at the stage where I'm ready to release it into the wild to check for devices compatibility.
I've only tested on a handful of phones, simply because I can't afford to buy every phone in the market.
Below are the phones which are known to work with AirWaves:
- HTC Droid Incredible 2
- HTC One X
- Nexus 4
- Samsung i9000, S2, S III, Note II, S III Mini, S4 (SCH-I545 Verizon)
- Sony xperia X10 mini
- Xiaomi Mi 2S
- ZTE T12/Telstra Uno
Some additional advice:
- Note that both the broadcaster and audience must be on the SAME wireless network.
- There is notably less audio latency on Android +4.1 devices as Google has fixed up some audio processing issues.
- If you use a hands free microphone, the microphone you use will affect recording quality. Garbage in = garbage out
- Each broadcasting device has different methods of noise cancellation. Pick the one which works best for you.
- Each listener will use approximately 20Kbps, so please ensure your broadcasting device can handle the given number of listeners. See below for a detailed breakdown.
*** Wireless network speed ***
Theoretical vs actual and the number of supported listeners.
* Wireless G 54Mbps (actual 20Mbps) = 2,700 listeners
* Wireless N 150Mbps (actual 40Mbps) =
* Wireless N 300Mbps (actual 50Mbps) =
* Wireless AC 1300Mbps (actual 85Mbps) =
Formula: number of listeners = (actual Mbps * 1024) / 20Kbps
*** Currently working on ***
- random halts in receiving broadcast
- automatically reconnect to server
- use non-blocking IO
*** DISCLAIMER! ***
If you have any problems, EMAIL ME.
I'm still in the process of testing so please feel free to try it out and email me your feedback. I don't use reviews/comments as a form of "bug reports".
Air Waves is currently in testing. Please do NOT rely on Air Waves for something important.
*** Releases ***
- bumped required Android level to 2.2 (name change dialog breaks on 2.1, only used for internal testing)
- fixed crash on exit
- Initial release (testing for device compatibility)
These are some of the features of the Predator-Wifi
1 You can view any activity outside your gates at any time
2 Take pictures and videos of the area outside your gate or visitors.
3 When a visitor presses the call button it will make a video call to your smart phone.
4 You can then allow them access to your home by pressing the unlock button on the
Intercom shows web and mobile businesses who is using their product and makes it easy to personally communicate with customers through targeted, behavior-driven email and in-app messages.
With Intercom for Android you can:
• Browse every customer conversation in your teams’ inbox
• View and respond to conversations assigned to you
• Know who you’re talking to with live user profiles
• Assign conversations to other teammates
• Close conversations that don’t require a response
NGN Intercom is a landline number of Tajikistan with international code +99242 . To sign up for free NGN number (login) and password just go to www.ngn.tj .
Optional: connect the two, call forwarding, voicemail, itemized billing, installation melodies instead of beeps, management Portal http://18.104.22.168/vsportal/.
★- Free telephone number of Tajikistan
★ - Free phone and video calls, messages in NGN network
★ - High quality audio and video
★ - Call forwarding to any number
★ - Voicemail
★ - International calls
★ - Cheap calls to the local network operators in Tajikistan
★ - Ability to call to NGN numbers from any mobile or fixed telephone network.
How to dial numbers from the NGN:
you should add the international exit code (“+ “ or 810 ) in front of the telephone number
“+” country code + area code ( operator code) + phone number :
+7963515121,+17182910302 or 810 : 81079163515121, 81017182910302
• check the balance 610 #
• checking the voice mail # 620
• to fixed-line Dushanbe numbers: 2217095, 7018888, 6060606
• to fixed number of Tajikistan 8 + area code + phone number: 8342243501
• to Tajikistan mobiles networks: operator code + phone number: 935757511
How to dial numbers to the NGN:
• from any country : + 99242xxxxxxx , 0099242ххххххх
for instance 00992427800101,+992427800101
• from Tajikistan mobile networks: 42 7800101
• from fixed numbers of Dushanbe, Khujand ,Beeline-Tajikistan: 7800101
•from areas of Tajikistan Tojiktelecom fixed numbers : 8 42 7800101
★ ★ HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS? Send a message to email@example.com
http://www.facebook.com/ngn.tj mailru agent : firstname.lastname@example.org★ ★
[Smartphone Connect] is free and easy-to-use application
for Panasonic DECT Cordless Telephone(KX-PRW110/PRW120/PRW130).
Wherever you are in your home, you can control Panasonic DECT Cordless Telephone with
your smartphone/tablet by installing 「Smartphone Connect」application over your wireless network (Wi-Fi).
- Making and receiving calls using your landline
- Making and receiving intercom calls
- Playing answering system messages
- Checking your call log
- Copying contacts from your smartphone to your phone system
- Transferring landline calls between your smartphone and your handsets
- Copying images from your smartphone to your handsets to be used as wallpaper patterns
- Copying the ringtone from your smartphone to your handsets
This app supports KX-PRW110/120/130 only.
With this application you can communicate with people in one area WIFI.
This application can be used in schools or to perform the Office of intercultural communication room without needing to bother an elaborate cable installation.
This application can also be used as a speaker system. You simply connect the mobile phone to the active speaker output and microphone input to a minor.
To communicate should use a headset to audio feedback does not occur.
1. Intercom, two-way communication with the user and able to connect more than 1 user at a time.
2. Broadcast Voice, speaking to all users in the network.
To do the testing you should use at least 2 pieces mobile/android tablet.
SEO : wifi, speaker, conference, audio, streaming, broadcast, talk, walkie talkie, intercom, language laboratory
It's needed a Kroma Hybrid matrix or IP linker with virtual panel licenses enabled for operation.
For more information contact Kroma Telecom S.A.
Can you imagine seeing everything that’s happening in front of your door on your mobile phone or tablet? We offer you the 2N® Helios IP Mobile application, thanks to which you’ll be able to see images from a 2N® Helios IP door intercom camera on the display of your mobile device and find out who’s at your door. Then it’s up to you whether or not you open the door and let your visitor in.
The 2N® Helios IP Mobile application enables you to not only see video and door intercom feeds, but to also communicate with the visitor at your door. All without complicated set-up, because using the application is very simple.
The 2N® Helios IP Mobile application is available for supported mobile phones and tablets with an Android 4.1 operating system or higher.
For configuration see our how-to step by step manual here:
For proper functionality you need to have broadcast messages allowed in your network.
For more information visit www.2n.cz
set wifi or connect LAN internet to outdoor camera
talk with visitors by smart phone
support unlock door on smart phone
with motion detector function and alarm function
monitor outdoor anywhere any time
1door camera can support multi phones
and 1smart phone can connect multi door bell
support taking photo and video record on phone
6PCS IR night vision
1.When guests visit,press the doorbell.No response for 15 seconds after launch alarm system.Automatic dialing the host mobile phone
2.Answer the phone with the doorbell video calls.Mobile Phone can also video recording when visitors
3.When home encounter immediately issued a call,Phone answering the video can be immediately ch
For over 30 years, the Belgian company Smart Doorphones has been the specialist to link your intercom to your existing (cordless) phones. This under the brand name Fasttel. It has long been possible to speak to your visitors and to enable them access via your mobile phone. In response to customer demand, Fasttel has become one of the first to develop an application that sends both voice as well as images to your Android phone in real time over the WiFi, 3G and 4G network. At the same time, the normal telephones will also ring. But that is not all: you can also view through multiple cameras without someone having called up. The application can therefore also be used for video surveillance.