Application engine responds to music and other sounds from device like real speaker.
Consume low CPU and GPU power (long battery life).
Live Wallpaper and application works in landscape and portrait mode, each mode has 15 separate profiles.
You can change them, according to your own preferences (create, swap, and delete).
All Access features:
- enlarge, reduce, move, and add mirror to the speaker.
- test suspension speaker, manually or automatically (finger icon or sine wave icon)
- quick configuration option from the wallpaper (quick configuration icon must be highlight,
tap the screen with three fingers on the wallpaper screen for start configuration)
- vibration (vibration icon must be highlight)
NOTE: Some device are not supported, because they have no electric motor.
- music control (music control icon must be highlight):
* play/pause: tap twice quickly into the center of the screen
* previous: tap twice quickly in the left part of the screen
* next: tap twice quickly in the right part of the screen
* stop: tap quickly left part of the screen, then center, and finally on the right part of the screen
NOTE: From version 1.3 you can choose your music player to control:
- Default by the system
- Google Play Music
- Samsung Music Player
- Sony WALKMAN Music Player
- Stock Android Player
How to set Subwoofer Speaker on home screen long press wallpaper and choose:
Set wallpaper -> Live wallpapers -> Subwoofer Speaker -> Set wallpaper
NOTE: On some devices, the Subwoofer Speaker can not work properly.
It is caused by the built-in DSP.
Media players block audio data - android visualizer class not work properly.
If android visualizer class not working properly in your device, please do not blame my application.
Try on another device ;)
No-ads version is available for purchase.
Force Control gives you the ability to control media players via the proximity sensor.
Change tracks back and forth, play and pause, with a simple wave of your hand.
Use Force Control when you're too busy to look at the device, and effortlessly control the media player.
Can be used with the screen turned off.
In order to enable the gestures service, click on the start service button.
There are 4 available Force gestures:
1. Swiftly wave your hand across the sensor.
2. Hold your hand in front of the sensor for about 1.5 seconds.
3. Continue holding your hand for a recurring effect.
4. Wave your hand twice across the sensor for play/pause action (when all gestures are enabled).
Choose which gestures are active in the options menu.
When you choose "play pause only" mode, one simple wave across the sensor will play/pause.
Make sure you block the sensor. A good way of doing so is to use the palm of your hand for the gestures, not your fingers.
Choose which player you want to control in the options menu.
Known to work with HTC music, Winamp, PowerAMP.
Should work with any player which supports headset controls.
Force Control Free requires android.permission.INTERNET and android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE to display ads. These permissions are not used for other purpose.
Force Control by fBros