IMPORTANT: it shows spectrum only for internally played music but not for FM radio or mic, if you have any problems, email me.
Some devices or music players may have problems (really not all), so try free version first.
Make from your phone or tablet a spectrum analyzer for your music.
It show frequency spectrum of music played from your favorite music player running in the background.
Frequency spectrum is shown in logarithmic scale on X approximately from 43Hz to 22kHz and on Y from 0 to -50dB.
from settings menu you can change:
- color theme (11 themes)
- number of channels (from 16 to 96)
- configure bars and peaks speed
- orientation (landscape, portrait, by sensor, ..)
and by long pressing the display you can switch fullscreen mode.
This app is paid version of "Spectrum Analyzer", with some enhancements.
thanks for buying.
Tired of having to unlock your device to change track? Want to skip to the next video by simply hovering over the device?
Handy Controller is the answer!
• WARNING: This app works only on devices that have a proximity sensor. Even if it is possible to install the app on your device, please make sure it has the mentioned sensor - Handy Controller app tells you when a gesture is detected.
→ In general, the proximity sensor is located next to the speaker of the device.
These controls are issued by the Handy Controller app as Headset Controls, which are supported by the majority of media apps. However, some media apps have to be configured to allow the use of these commands.
Example: To use Handy Controller with Winamp, launch the Winamp app and go to Settings and enable Control headset.
• NOTE: In case you have any problem, please send me an email reporting the issue and how it occurs before leaving a bad comment. This way I can try to fix it and we all get happy :)
• Permissions Needed:
GET TASKS: To get recent apps
WAKE LOCK: Keeps the app running while the screen is off
INTERNET: To display Adds
ACCESS NETWORK STATE: To display Adds
→ Uses Action Bar Sherlock to display an Action Bar on pre-HONEYCOMB devices (< API 11)
^^^^^^^^<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< READ FIRST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^^^^^^^^^
Please give me some Feedback or give us 5 stars. Any problem, it is better to send feedback to us to get help than 1 star! I cannot answer your comments, please email m. this widget by pressing menu key in home screen.
It updates the displayed values only once every few minutes to extend your battery life. It also gets updated when you use the + or - button to adjust the volume of a stream.
Optimized for Android mobiles and tablets
Easy to use
All-in-one for alarm, ringtone, notification and system, voice call and music
^^How to add this widget?^^
^ This is not an app but a widget.
^ Press menu key in home screen.
^ Pick up widgets item to look for this app.
^ Set the columns and rows as you wish.
This free app Versatile Volume Control supports to set volumes for Android devices here. Have a try and you will love it. This widget won¡¯t occupy too much space of your Android.
Sound might be a sequence of waves of pressure that propagates through compressible media such as air or water. Sound that might be perceptible by humans has frequencies from about 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz. In air at standard temperature and pressure, the corresponding wavelengths of sound waves may range from 17 m to 17 mm. During propagation, waves can be reflected, refracted, or attenuated by the medium
Passion8 (Passionate) Sensor Music Player is small but packed with smart features. It's the best music player for your android phone. This music player comes with simple user interface and with all the controls packed on a single screen(like seekbar,play/pause,storage location). You can add and remove songs from playlist with one touch and wave to change song.It consist of three different modes(A-Z, QuickList, Recently Added).
*** This app is 100% ads free ***
*** No need to unlock screen ***
#change songs with wave or tap over sensor even if screen is locked
Key Features : -
*Swipe Menu : Swipe right or touch on the p8 icon located on the top left corner to open the menu with exciting features.
* Wave over : Wave your hand in front of your device (5cm max) to change the current song or place your finger over the proximity sensor.The proximity sensor is generally located around the device front speaker(Proximity sensor can be turned on\off )
*Quick List : A new feature, add songs to quick list by touching the song image. To remove songs from quick list touch the remove(X) icon. To remove all the songs at once, touch the delete bin on the action bar on top.
*Recently Added : It contains all the songs sorted by date. Last added songs come on the top of the list.
*A-Z : Songs sorted in alphabetical order.
*Storage Location : The complete path of the song can be seen at the bottom of the screen below the seekbar.
* Shuffle/Repeat/Exit : Touch the menu key to get the shuffle, repeat and exit options.
- Music Ringtone, Notification, and can be used as an alarm tone
- automatically next music playing,
- Indicating the duration of the song playing,
- Easy to use and simple interface,
- Every time someone clicks decorated with pictures ranging from
a program ...
.Use WiFi to download or update applications!
More from developer
No-ads version is available for purchase.
Force Control gives you the ability to control media players via the proximity sensor.
Change tracks back and forth, play and pause, with a simple wave of your hand.
Use Force Control when you're too busy to look at the device, and effortlessly control the media player.
Can be used with the screen turned off.
In order to enable the gestures service, click on the start service button.
There are 4 available Force gestures:
1. Swiftly wave your hand across the sensor.
2. Hold your hand in front of the sensor for about 1.5 seconds.
3. Continue holding your hand for a recurring effect.
4. Wave your hand twice across the sensor for play/pause action (when all gestures are enabled).
Choose which gestures are active in the options menu.
When you choose "play pause only" mode, one simple wave across the sensor will play/pause.
Make sure you block the sensor. A good way of doing so is to use the palm of your hand for the gestures, not your fingers.
Choose which player you want to control in the options menu.
Known to work with HTC music, Winamp, PowerAMP.
Should work with any player which supports headset controls.
Force Control Free requires android.permission.INTERNET and android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE to display ads. These permissions are not used for other purpose.
Force Control by fBros