Headset Button Controller is very configurable, allowing you to play music, change tracks, adjust volume, answer phone calls, start Voice Command and many other things, just by clicking the button on your headset.
Headset Button Controller is shipped with a powerful default configuration, but you can change almost every action performed. Once you have configured it with your preferences, it runs in the background using almost no CPU. It has been tested with a wide variety of different Android devices and music apps and works with both single-button headsets, and Android-specific 3-button headsets.
Default configuration for single-button headsets (center button for 3-button headsets):
* Single press: play / pause (+ answer call / end call)
* Double press: next track (+ decline call / mute microphone)
* Triple press: previous track
* Quadruple press: previous track (2x)
* Long press: Volume control 
* Press and hold: Fast forward 
* Double press and hold: Rewind 
* Triple press and hold: disabled
All of the above options are configurable to any of the following:
* Play / pause
* Next track
* Previous track
* Previous track (2x)
* Mute / unmute
* Voice command
* Voice search
* Redial last number
* Say current time (Text-To-Speech required)
* Launch app
* Launch shortcut
* Tasker task 
* Switch profile
Additionally the long press options are configurable to any of the following:
* Volume control 
* Rewind 
* Fast forward 
 Requires the app 'Tasker'
 While the button is held down, the volume is initially reset to the minimum limit (see below) and then raised until the button is released
 Not every music player app supports rewind / fast forward
With a 3-button headset, volume control is also configurable with the left and right headset buttons.
Music app selection
Headset Button Controller controls the currently running music app. You are also able to explicitly specify which installed music app you want to control.
Volume control features
Headset Button Controller remembers the music volume when the headphone is unplugged and can restore it when the headphone is plugged in again.
* Min volume limit: Start volume level of the 'volume control' command
* Max volume limit: Ensures that the headset music volume never exceeds this limit
You are also able to control calls with the headset button:
* answer call / end call on single press (configurable)
* decline call / mute microphone on double press (configurable)
* adjust volume during a call (see volume control)
* announce caller name (Text-To-Speech required)
You can also configure Headset Button Controller to automatically answer an incoming call after a configurable delay.
Headset plug in / out
You can configure an action to be performed when the headset gets plugged in / out.
You can create different 'configuration profiles' which you can switch between. Add a widget or a shortcut to your home screen to easily change your profile. It is also possible to switch profile from the 'Tasker' or 'Locale' app (Locale plug-in). All settings can be backed up on SD card.
This is the full version of Headset Button Controller. To check if this app works with your phone / music player correctly, we suggest you first install the trial version of this app before buying.
Boasting an extremely simple yet functional design, all the main control features are at a distance of a finger. Alternative application views are toggled via multitouch gestures for a even simpler usage experience.
LIVKONTROL is also considered by users as the easier and most responsive Ableton Live remote controller for mobile devices due to it's plug & play connection to Ableton Live, using LKBRIDGE.
- Remotely control your Live session
- Easy to set up
- Scrollable viewport for full scene access
- Scene launch buttons with scene name
- Clips reflect color, name, play status and position
- 8 MIDI sliders for custom MIDI assignment (16 in tablet version)
- 8 MIDI pads (16 in tablet version) with the ability to change octave
- Mute, stop, solo and arm tracks
- Control track volumes and pan easily in a and space saving format
- Interface lock feature
- Song play, stop, record and tempo control
- Metronome control
- Tempo tap up and down
- Quantization selection
In order to use LIVKONTROL, it is necessary to download and install LKBRIDGE, the required connection software. Windows and Mac OSX version are available. Always ensure you use the latest version of LKBRIDGE, free to download at www.livkontrol.com/downloads.
For further information visit:
The app is easy to pick up, it is fun to sketch out ideas, has low latency and is actually usable compared to 98% of the other audio apps for Android. You can play for hours but also produce high quality tracks of any music style within minutes. Be the DJ at your own party, leave Pandora for the noobs! Buy, explore, enjoy!
Additional features available in the full version:
• 2 additional synths + 1 drum channel
• 32 additional sample banks
• 12 additional drumkits
• Record and upload your mixdowns to SoundCloud, Dropbox, Bandcamp or other installed apps like DAWs, Grooveboxs, Pocketband, Caustic, 4-track apps other audio trackers.
• 28 wave shapers: control frecuency, filter, amplitude and pan of all channels.
• 6 Channel mixer, with 2 FX channels.
• Live XY pads: 6 pads to tweak the frequency and cutoff of the generated patterns in real time.
• Drum Machine with 15 high quality drumkits.
• 36 high quality sampled instruments.
• Analog Synth with two oscillators, featuring ring modulation, frequency modulation and ADSR control.
• Global harmonic control: change all the arpeggiators tune settings from a single place.
In the future, MIDI support may be added depending on interest. This would turn OSCILAB into a MIDI controller, allowing you to control DAW software like Garageband, Logic Pro, Ableton, iMPC, Fruity Loops (FL Studio), Reason or hardware synthesizers like those made by Moog, Roland, Korg, Novation, Dave Smith Instruments, Akai, Elektron, Arturia, Yamaha, and others.
The Internet permissions are only required to download the samples pack into the app.
Using the Poqet the commands are sent when performing gestures with his finger on the screen and, on most devices, these commands can be sent with the mobile still in his pocket using his finger on the fabric of the clothes!
The Poqet enables the user to send to player the commands play, pause, next and previous, increase and decrease the volume, listen the song identification and still there a bluetooth autoplay function where your favorite music player starts playing as soon as the connection to one of bluetooths devices you selected previously occur.
No-ads version is available for purchase.
Force Control gives you the ability to control media players via the proximity sensor.
Change tracks back and forth, play and pause, with a simple wave of your hand.
Use Force Control when you're too busy to look at the device, and effortlessly control the media player.
Can be used with the screen turned off.
In order to enable the gestures service, click on the start service button.
There are 4 available Force gestures:
1. Swiftly wave your hand across the sensor.
2. Hold your hand in front of the sensor for about 1.5 seconds.
3. Continue holding your hand for a recurring effect.
4. Wave your hand twice across the sensor for play/pause action (when all gestures are enabled).
Choose which gestures are active in the options menu.
When you choose "play pause only" mode, one simple wave across the sensor will play/pause.
Make sure you block the sensor. A good way of doing so is to use the palm of your hand for the gestures, not your fingers.
Choose which player you want to control in the options menu.
Known to work with HTC music, Winamp, PowerAMP.
Should work with any player which supports headset controls.
Force Control Free requires android.permission.INTERNET and android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE to display ads. These permissions are not used for other purpose.
Force Control by fBros