You are a police or customs officer, working in a bank, or working in a rental car company and have to do with identity cards and passports?
Then download the id card scanner on your phone or tablet!
The id card scanner will help you to evaluate the machine-readable zone of the identity card for accuracy.
The machine-readable zone of a passport document is produced by the ICAO standard. It generates from the personal data of the visibility zone. The id card scanner calculates from the data of the birth date and the expiration date the correct check digits and proofs them for accuracy.
It also provides an overview of the digits of the used OCR-B font, including counter-examples. This template gives you the opportunity to compare the present number with the OCR-B font.
The app shows examples of fake identity documents with falsifications in the machine-readable zone.
The id card scanner was developed with advisory support from detectives and is available in over 190 countries to proof identity documents.
✔ Check for validity of the checked digits from the machine-readable zone
✔ Overview of how the numbers and letters look like in standard OCR-B
✔ Examples of faked identity documents
★ Declaration on the permissions:
For advertising in the free version. The ID Card Scanner Pro does not need permissions.
It supports 3G, protocol recognition, and many other features.
If you don't understand how to use it, just send me an email, I'll explain it more precisely.
An auto-adjusting compass pointing in the direction of the satellite or flare helps you tracing the object.
Notifications can be enabled to warn you whenever a satellite of interest passes by.
The actual data is taken from www.heavens-above.com. They did a great job so check out their website too.
This is NOT the official www.heavens-above.com Android application although the name may suggest this.
Tags: satellite tracker, ISS, satellite spotting
- Scan your Wifi local area network connection to search for machines connected your network while displaying them using their IP address, MAC address & Vendor. Powerful results allow you to keep check on which device is currently connected to your network.
- Search for all devices currently connected to your Local Area Connection Network allowing you to verify there are no unwanted connected users or connections to your wifi.
- Customize the name to your liking by tapping on the IP, for each connected device for easy recognition for later scans using network scanner.
- Fast and extremely accurate scanner to ensure proper results.
- Scan Ports using the built-in port scanner for each individual device or the router itself. Allows you to connect to certain ports.
- Export wifi results to SD card using the export feature in XML format for universal use.
- Helps keep an eye on unwanted usage on school night hours. A must have wifi scanner for parents for parental control.
- Wireless Discovery made easy for your android device.
This app is simply a wrapper around a cross-compiled Nmap binary built for your Android phone.
Source available at http://nmap.wjholden.com/src/ in accordance with the GNU Public License.
Q: I want to run Nmap myself from a terminal. Where are the binaries?
A: The binaries are (usually) saved in /data/data/com.wjholden.nmap/bin/.
Q: Is this a GPL violation?
A: I'm not a lawyer, but I don't think so. My sources are freely available and also licensed by the GPL. You are free to modify and redistribute my code provided you share those changes back, IAW the GPL. Free software is not always zero cost.
Q: Where is the source code?
A: Distributing source code along with Android applications is a bit impractical. Download the source code from http://nmap.wjholden.com/src/.
Q: Wait, you're not Fyodor!
A: This is NOT an official release from http://nmap.org, this is simply a front-end that calls to a precompiled Nmap binary.
Q: Do I need root?
A: No! You can use this program with or without root, although there are a few advantages to having root. I've seen a few problems with -O for Operating System fingerprinting (this would happen on desktop Linux as well). Non-root users will usually need to use the --system-dns argument.
Q: What's up with Atrix?
A: I don't know why, but this program has never worked with the Motorola Atrix, despite extensive efforts toward compatibility.
Q: Is NSE supported?
A: No, NSE/LUA are not supported for now, but it's definitely on the radar for a future revision. Some command-line arguments will not be available until then.
This app includes the most widespread utilites which you may find in Windows and Linux. Everything that is necessary to get information about the IP address or website - now in your device.
The simple interface lets you to know current ip address and get information about any web address, and the special service verify of the connection inform you that there is no internet.
With this app you will be able to:
☆ Get information about any site and its owner (Whois).
☆ Сheck for open ports on your device (port scan / netstat).
☆ See your ip address, and other information about the network to which are connected (Network info).
☆ Сheck the possibility packets to pass through to the destination(Ping).
☆ Trace route.
☆ IP calculator.
☆ Encoding/Decoding url.
☆ Wake on LAN.
☆ DNS Lookup.
- Display internet connectivity status;
- Display your local and remote IP;
- An IP address will be investigated for: advertising trackers, spyware&adware, web spiders, hijacked IPs, hackers, forum spam, IP addresses related to current web server hack and exploit attempts, malicious and other non search engine bots, attackers and so on;
- The report will also contains information if the IP is related to: educational institutions, labs or researchers, serve corporate and governmental or have strong financial interest in copyrighted material;
- Investigate an entire range or network for suspected IP(s);
- Host name lookup
- IP address lookup
(lookup may vary based on your ISP's DNS);
- IP geo location - show IP location as a circle on Google Maps and other information, like City Name, Area Code, Postal Code, Latitude, Longitude, Maidenhead and others. Just click on the circle center to view additional data. ( This product includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from http://maxmind.com/ );
- QR scanner option on Menu->Lookup dialog so you can easily send data(URL, host name or IP) to IP info Detective from your PC( as for a QR code generator, for Windows or Linux, worth to try 'Zint Barcode Generator').
Please use QR Code(ISO 18004) format to transfer data;
- Instant check your remote or local IP address just by clicking on them( from Android Market suggestion - Thank you!).
To use this application an internet connection is required.
Be vigilant and stay safe!
Feel free to fork:
All the tools you need to do diagnostic testing of you wired and wireless network.
A simple IP calculator, enabling you to view the network, broadcast address etc as well as calculating the amount of host you could have.
A pinging mechanism allowing you to ping IP addresses as well as domain names.
A nslookup mechanism allowing you to find the IP address of a domain or the domain behind an IP.
A WiFi section which allows you to see all the available WiFi networks within range.
Here you can also view more detailed information about the WiFi networks
A colour coded chart indicating what channel a WiFi network is on as well as its signal strength.
Traceroute allows you to see the path packages take to the destinations
Using the port scanner feature in this app you can check what ports are open on a certain host allowing you to improve security.
If you liked it there's a donate version too <3
Use this app at your own risk. I am not liable for any illegal actions you perform with this tool
- Port Scanner
- IP Location
Extra Tools Included :
- Short URL Machine ( Shorten URL )
- HTML Characters
- Hash Generator
- Text Case Changer
- Password Generator
- Roman Numerals
- Upside-Down Text
- Fios WEP Keys
- Unit Converters
Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
+ Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
+ Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
+ Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
+ Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
+ History of all discovered networks.
+ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
+ Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
+ Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
+ Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
+ Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
+ Checks the availability of Internet connection
+ Works also with hosts outside your local network
+ Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
+ Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
+ Displays NetBIOS names and properties
+ Displays Bonjour info and properties
+ Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
+ Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
+ Free of charge, no banner Ads
+ Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
+ Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
+ Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!
pack all the crime scene artifacts for use in courts and scan the bar codes on the spot with the GPS get location feature so that it is known and established that the items have been collected and sealed and bar coded in the given premises....this is a joint effort of Totem India and Metadolce USA at developing solutions for Police
Police crime scene data collection --- forensic police crime investigation ---seizure of evidence ------now with grabba attachments and google coordinates android solutions for smart phones we can collect and pack and seal ..then record the bar code with photo and gps get location coordinates so as to be able to proove in courts that the given item was picked from given location packed and bar coded for court evidence...........this can significantly help in reducing cases of planting of evidences in criminal cases leading to wrongful implication of innocent persons ……….hence the bar code not only contains description of the item seized but also the gps lat longitude address data embedded in same ……also the witnesses finger prints can be recorded and embeded into the bar code to further ensure that they were physically present at the SOC at the time of seizing of the evidence …….this can be useful app for police
planting of evidences happens significantly globally by police officials wanting to implicate a suspect wrongly----existing handheld computers used by police I am sure are windows or linux based which does not have the android solutions like those of Google coordinates which allow embedding of google addresses quite easily
Port-able Scanner is a network discovery and port scanner tool designed for android devices.
With one click one can scan the entire WIFI network for existing computers and select one or all of them for port scanning and to a mail client for auditing.
Ranges and custom lists are supported for IP addresses and ports, as well as subnetting and domain names for IPs.
If you liked the free version, please support the development and make a donation by purchasing the PRO version.
Keywords: port | scan | portscan | portscanner | portable scanner | port-able scanner |
Literally any OS is supported: Windows, Mac and Linux.
Scanned barcodes will be sent to your computer using the common VNC protocol.
For Windows and Linux:
Download and install any VNC server on your computer. For example: UltraVNC, RealVNC or TightVNC.
You just need to install the server part (silent server) and register as a system service.
Set your VNC Password.
If you are running VNC only to serve WiFi Barcode Scanner you might want to disable "Remove Aero (Vista)", "Remove Wallpapers for Windows" and enable "Capture Alpha-Blending" to prevent blinking of screen when connecting to the server.
For Mac OS X:
Open "System preferences" - "Sharing".
Check pane "Screen sharing".
Click "Computer Settings..." and set your password.
On your phone:
Set your vnc server host and port using settings menu.
If you choose to automatically connect just press "Start scanning" button. Otherwise first press "Connect" button to connect to your vnc server.
Every scanned barcode will be sent to your vnc server immediately.
- Make sure VNC is installed correctly and no firewall is blocking connection requests on port 5900. If you used the installer there should be already a Windows firewall rule.
- Check if VNC can be reached by your phone. PC and phone must be on the same network. Otherwise you have to add port forwarding rules to your router.
- Make sure you did not enable "Disable Viewers inputs" in your VNC servcer configuration.
- MacOSX Lion: Some customers reported problems with sending the barcode. You can use an alternative vnc server like "Vine Server (OSXvnc)" (http://sourceforge.net/projects/osxvnc/) or "Chicken of the VNC" (http://sourceforge.net/projects/cotvnc/).
- If you still have any problems do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to check ip addresses:
- PC: hover the mouse over VNC tray icon and your PC ip address will be shown in a tooltip.
- Phone: Settings -> Wireless & networks -> Wi-Fi Settings -> your connection will be listed under Wi-Fi networks
Using special keys for prepend/append string:
You can use a html-like encoding to send special keys. Use 'ꯍ' where abcd is a hex string representing a special key. For all available keys please see X11/keysymdef.h or contact email@example.com
To add a profile from QR-Code scan "wifibarcodescanner://PASSWORD@HOST:PORT/PROFILENAME". Every part except host can be ommited (eg. wifibarcodescanner://192.168.0.10).
You can add widgets to your home screen to load profiles. If "Automatic Connect" is enabled scanning will start automatically when the widget is selected.
For scanning barcodes the free ZXing Barcode Scanner App is needed. If not already installed you will be redirected to download on first usage.
Tags: WiFi wireless remote barcode scanner vnc
v1.0.1: Minor UI changes.
v1.0.2: Minor bug fix.
v1.0.3: Preferences: Send Newline or Tabulator after barcode.
v1.0.4: Internal refactorings.
v1.0.5: Delayed sending of newline or tabulator.
v1.0.6: Warning for ZXing Barcode Scanner 3.7.
v1.0.7: Better integration of ZXing Barcode Scanner.
v1.0.8: Prepend/append characters to barcode.
v1.0.9: Sending of special keys from prepend/append string.
v1.0.10: Special keys for key down/up.
v1.0.11: Scan single barcode. Display last scanned barcode.
v1.0.12: Problem with scan single barcode and send after barcode fixed.
v1.1.1: Handling of wifibarcodescanner:// improved.
v1.1.2: Widget to load profile.
More from developer
You lost your mobile phone or it was stolen?
Using the “FCS SIM Checker LITE” app, it is not the end of the world!
The app immediately sends an email or SMS to a prior defined email address or telephone number as soon as anybody inserts a new SIM card to your mobile phone.
The message (Email/SMS) informs you about,
- when the new SIM card has been inserted
- where your mobile phone was located when the SIM card was changed (GPS location data)
- and which is the new SIM card´s telephone number.
By means of this information you have the best chances to retrieve your mobile phone.
FCS SIM Checker LITE is available for Android mobile phones (English/German) and is totally for free!
Please note that this app can only be used in combination with the FCS IT asset and lifecycle management solution Asset.Desk.
With Asset.Desk Mobile+ detailed inventory data becomes available on smartphones or tablets. Furthermore, the app puts you in a position to take photos of assets, rooms and buildings and send them directly to Asset.Desk. The movement of assets can also be documented on the fly. New detection and stock control are two more important functions of the app Asset.Desk Mobile+.