A range of icons are available so you can choose one that most suits your task. Tasks remain in your bar until you deliberately remove them, no mistaken swiping away important reminders.
Add new tasks quickly from an optional persistent notification or by launching the application.
Some ideas on what you can remember with Bar Tasks
• Car park location
• Bus numbers
• Train times
• Gifts to buy
• Reference numbers
• Anything else you can think of and find a memorable icon for
Trial allows one task, a small one off in app purchase allows upgrading to multiple tasks.
If you encounter an issue with this app please use the email developer option rather than leave a review, it is easier to resolve with a direct contact method.
Bar Tasks is available in the following languages
Help translate Bar Tasks to your native language by contributing here
Helps to launch the app quickly with the app shortcut on the
notification bar and manage the app easily using tags, preferences
and app info.
1. Clean up the mess on the screen.
Quickly helps you to clean up the mess of app icons so you can use only apps and widgets you really need. You can manage apps that you don't use much but still want to have on your device using Quickly by removing icons of those apps from the screen. Sorting them with tags is much easier to manage than using folders.
2. Launch frequently used apps and tags quickly on the notification bar.
Quickly helps you to launch frequently used apps and tags quickly by registering them on the notification bar. Just pull down the notification bar while you are playing games or using other apps.
You don't need to press the home button and look for app icons on the main screen. Just pull down the notification bar and launch the app, which is much faster than moving to the main screen to start the app.
3. Do not waste your time to find apps you don't use much.
It's easy and simple to find apps in your device using Search function. You can also search apps simply entering initial consonants for the app name.
4. Do not get confused finding apps you just installed seconds ago.
You can sort the app list according to the history of installation and easily find the app you want to launch.
5. Delete apps at once.
You can opt in check boxes of apps you want to delete and delete them at once.
Date in Status Bar Lite shows the current day and date in the top status bar. The date fits right in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some apps.
To display the day and month please see our other apps
SEE OUR HD VERSION FOR HIGH RESOLUTION DEVICES, THE DATE APPEARS BIGGER AND CLEARER
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanApps
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- Choose from a white or black to match your status bar colour. All options will work on any device but for better blending with different colours upgrade to the full version.
Black - To blend in with Android 2.2
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Green - Any device
Pink - Any device
For More color options or if you like this app please upgrade to the full version.
Try them out.
- Display the full date, day of the year and week of the year in the notification drop down
- Very small app with a small footprint. Virtually no battery drain
- Support Android tablets.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following devices/Versions:
Samsung Galaxy S2
Sony Erricson st15i
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request a feature.
*24 high quality icons
*note always on mind
*control over status bar
Appdream – your App
* Prio instead of Silent. This is forced by priorities Google introduced in Android 5.0. Apps can only put phone in Priority mode now. This mode is effectively *same as* Silent, if no priority notifications were defined, which is default case. Priority mode has more options. Pure Silent mode can be enabled via pressing volume rocket and choosing None option only.
* Experimental Mobile Data switch can only be a shortcut to system settings.
Settings Extended puts your favorite settings or application shortcuts to the notification area and lets you access them quickly. You can instantly adjust Android settings even without leaving an application you use. Settings Extended will save your time to do better things.
You have 7 days to try out a Full Version. Then you can either stay with free basic version or buy full version extension.
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
Or Beta Testing community: http://goo.gl/7uA19p
* Battery indicator disappears from status bar after an application update. This is standard behaviour of Android. You need to simply launch app once and it will install status bar icon again.
* How do I setup a widget? Launch app. At the top of the screen you'll see a widget preview area with toggles your widget already has. Drag and drop a toggle to rearrange or remove it. Tap a toggle to get more options. Tap an item in the list of available toggles to add it.
* What is an in-app extension? In-app extension is like any other app. Once purchased it is available on your device like any other app. It stays with you after you change your phone too.
* My extension is not active after update. What should I do? Make sure a) you have a SINGLE user account in Google Play application - Menu - Accounts, and b) this is the account you used to purchase the extension.
* Why there is no direct switches for every setting? It's because some settings are secured by Android. You can change these settings via system settings menu only.
* What is an experimental option? A) It won't work on some devices; B) It can stop working after every new Android update; C) No fixes are possible for it. Use them at your own risk.
* Can I hide the status bar icon? Yes for JellyBeans, no for ICS. ICS does not support this option properly. Sometimes ICS leaves a black gap (empty space) instead of an icon in status bar. To avoid this ugly behavior we decided to disable "hidden" option for ICS.
* Can I hide status bar icon and keep widget at the top in Android 4.1? No, due to new Android 4.1 notification priorities. Lowest priority hides the icon but moves the widget to the bottom at the same time.
* Can I have separate sliders for Ringer and Notifications? This option is enabled automatically if your device supports it.
* Why do not allow separate Ringer and Notifications sliders for all phones? Because since ICS, official Android distribution links these two volumes and always changes them together. If you want to change this please vote for this option at Google bugs site. Click the star icon in the top-left corner: http://goo.gl/15KMi
* Is this a home screen widget? No, this is a status bar widget only.
Settings Extended uses permissions listed below for the mentioned purposes only.
1) "GPS location", "control NFC", "Bluetooth", "Network connectivity", "Wi-Fi", "System Settings", "Toggle sync", "Read sync settings" for getting status and changing corresponding settings on and off upon user request.
2) "Take picture and videos" for LED flashlight only.
3) "Directly call phone numbers" for a "direct call" system shortcut.
4) "Billing" for extensions.
5) "Vibration", "Run at startup" for vibration and launch after reboot.
6) "Expand/collaps status bar" for collapsing status bar after changing a setting.
7) "Writing Secure Settings" for GPS in-place switch on rooted devices.
Permissions are exclusively used for the purposes listed above.
Put the app on your home screen on lock screen, and all you have to do is open it, immediately type your message and press a button, and your reminder will be waiting for you in the form of a notification next time you look at your phone.
Unlike other quick notes apps, Renotify allows you to view, dismiss, or add more notes instantly from anywhere on your device via the notification tray. You will also see a reminder icon in the status bar the instant you turn the screen on.
Unlike other notification apps, Renotify’s focus is on speed. No complicated options, no choosing icons, just a lightning fast process that allows you to leave yourself a reminder in literally four or five seconds.
Renotify has a clean and simple UI, is free from ads, and takes up virtually no memory. Material design is used on Android 5.0 and above. Please note that Android 4.0 and below are no longer supported, although the old version of the app is still available.
If you have any issues or suggestions, feel free to email me at the address below. If the translation is wrong, you can help fix it by sending me a correction!
Boot permission is required to restore notifications after a reboot.
Application periodically checks GitHub server for new notifications and fire Android notification with configurable sound and vibration to alert you. You can show list of unread GitHub notifications, filter them by repositories, mark one or all notifications as read, mute selected notification thread, or view detail informations about notified event. You can also show list of Watched repositories, set filter for type of notification you want to be alerted about, unwatch them, or view detailed informations. Detail informations are shown by GitHub web (which is mobile friendly) or using official GitHub android application, so you see all necessary details and performs distinct actions (eg. reply in discussions etc.) directly.
Tip: You can lighten your email box thanks to this application also. Simply go to the GitHub.com > 'Account settings' > 'Notification center' and disable emails for notifications there because you are notified directly by this app.
Report any issues and feature requests at https://github.com/Daskiworks/ghwatch/issues please.
In App payments are used for optional donation to the app developer, thanks.
- Select a contact to your debts
- 100% Material Design
Solve your problems with this app. Record and keep an ordered control of all your debts.
Bring the benefits of these notifications to any device!
Do you have any event, idea or note you have to keep in mind and not let it pass?
You only have to set into your notification bar!
It will stay there even if you turn off the phone. Also, notifications can be programmed for the future.
Shorcut to new notification in notifications bar.
There are 5 different types of notifications to create:
- Sub Text
- Sub Text
- Expanded title (only JellyBean)
- Sumary (only JellyBean)
- Sub Text
- 7 items list
- Expanded title (only JellyBean)
- Sumary (only JellyBean)
- Sub Text
- Image (from gallery)
- Time interval
Up to 50 icons!