• map of stops
• stop alarms
• favourite stops
• current day departures
• menus for the next 6 days
• food pictures
• food votes
• favourite foods
• restaurant pictures and stories
• chapter menu
• mobile optimized links (phone numbers, e-mail addresses, URLs...)
Please note that the bus guide is used to collect anonymous data for research purposes.
Using NETTI App allows You to configure your Wi-Fi extender, see what devices are connected to your network anytime, block unwanted devices from network access, and create a separate Wi-Fi network to use for guests or for children as a parental control function and other more functions all within your NETTI handy app.
Blackloud NETTI Wi-Fi Extender is made to easily boost the coverage of your existing internet router, extend wireless coverage throughout your home and increase the signal strength of an existing wireless network to remote areas of your home. Offering you greater freedom and mobility, so whether you playing games in the living room, streaming video in the garage, or enjoying online tunes in your bed, the NETTI Wi-Fi extender gives your network extended Wi-Fi coverage to keep your internet enable devices connected at high speed.
NETTI smart app gives you ability to keep in touch with your home network from anywhere. You can configure NETTI Wi-Fi extender, see what devices are connected to your network anytime, block unwanted devices from network access, and create a separate Wi-Fi network to use for guests or for children as a parental control function and other more functions all within your NETTI handy app.
Quick & easy set-up
Secure wireless network
Parental control & guest access
Timed access control
The project is done as a part of Aalto University's 'Product Development Project'. The year long collaboration between Students of Aalto University, Design Factory and Ericsson – aims to bring new perspective to indoor positioning services, thus changing the way people experience indoor living.
This App saves your battery by disconnecting an Internet connection while in sleep mode.
"iBattery" got more positive reviews in Japan than "JuiceDefender", because it doesn't just disconnect from the Internet, but also ends all the running Apps.
Furthermore, at a chosen battery level phone can be automatically switched to Flight Mode, making you chances of running out of battery even lower. (This feature is available on Android 4.1 and earlier.)
＊Power-saving experiments were conducted on Galaxy S3.
If you phone's coverage is unstable you'll be able to save even more battery power!
◎Cautions and other info
・"iBattery" disconnects your phone from the Internet while in sleep mode.
・You can turn it ON-OFF in the Notifications.
・Re-connection speed depends on your device.
・On some devices it is impossible to re-establish Internet connection after screen turns on.
・There are no ads.
◎iBattery introductions by media in Japan.
and many others …
Poke around the Android section of the Internet and you’ll hear something similar. Users are in an uproar because they updated their phone to Android 4.4 KitKat, and now the SD card support has changed. Apps no longer work, folks have problems with cameras and music players, and while everyone else is saying “Oh, yeah. That’s how it works now,” nobody warned them in advance before they grabbed that update. (By Jerry Hildenbrand posted on Android Central March 12, 2014)
If the above description suits your situation, this patch is born to save you!
Google has modified the default permissions for the external SD Card on Android 4.4 KitKat, which directly caused many of your favorite third parity apps lose read/write access to external SD card and became useless.
Problem you may have for third party apps after the KitKat Update:
* File Manager app can no longer create, move or edit files or folders on external sdcard
* Camera, Music or Video app can no longer save files to external sdcard or edit your media file saved on ecternal storage
* Previous paid or free app/game data saved on sdcard can no longer work or be accessed
* WiFi syncing to SD card is blocked
* Move apps to sdcard is blocked
* many other problems
Here we are providing a FREE, SIMPLE, and Ads-free app which helps you magically restore all your previous access to external SD card. Once this patch in installed on your phone, the third party apps can run nornal as before.
1. This app requires Root Access and must grant Superuser Permission to use. (If your device is not rooted, please Google your device model root method and apply.)
2. We cannot recommend or give you direct methods to root your device, since root method varies from devices.
3. Please make sure you are having problem of reading external SD card on KitKat, or this app cannot help you with anything
4. Please make sure you have an external SD card (removable storage) on your device, for example, Samsung S 4. If you are using Nexus, then you do not need to install this app.
5. As is generally the case with all root modifications, you need to take all risk by yourself.
6. File Expert, the powerful file manager, has updated to support most devices on KitKa. Please have a try.
7. This patch may not work on device which runs unofficial OS( By unofficial OS means OS not developed by Google or your device provider, since the unofficial OS has changed Android default settings)
8. This patch may not work on all the Android devices running on Android 4.4 KitKat. If it does not work please just uninstall. We are working on to support more devices.
If you do not understand or vague about what happened to your Android after update to KitKat, please look through the following info carefully.
KitKat and SD cards — what's fixed, what's broken and what's misunderstood: (http://www.androidcentral.com/kitkat-sdcard-changes)
External Blues: Google Has Brought Big Changes To SD Cards In KitKat, And Even Samsung Is Implementing Them
Note 3: KitKat update disabling use of external micro SD Card (http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-3/364683-note-3-kitkat-update-disabling-use-external-micro-sd-card.html)
If you have any questions about this problem, please feel free to contact us.
Thanks for all your support.
Keyword: external sdcard, KitKat, Android 4.4, secondary external SD Cards, external storage, KitKat update, expandable storage, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4, write to sdcard, access to sd, micro SD, third party app, third party apps, Android 4.4.2 KitKat update, SD fix, KitKat External SD Card Patch, Kitkat issue
The results given by this application are approximations. The application is using your network connection and thus might introduce costs when using the network. Check detailed description and user agreement from our website at http://www.netradar.org/.
To compare operator speeds and find fastest operator at your location, download free JoikuSpeed app into your Android. http://www.joikuspeed.com/