Find hosts anywhere in the world
* Stay with locals instead of staying at hotels or hostels
Never travel alone
* Meet other travelers and locals at Couchsurfing events
* Meet travelers in your city
And More ...
* Manage your requests and private messages
* Get instant notifications
* Upload your trip photos
Who knows? You might meet a lifelong friend or partner
”The kindness, friendship and trust I experienced touched my heart and soul.” — Maryam
“Open your hearts and minds and invite the world into both.” — Adam
“I’m sure I’m not the only one, but Couchsurfing has changed the way I’ve traveled for several years now...so many homes’ doors opened to me and friendships created thanks to the Couchsurfing community.” — Christian
Want to get involved? Join our open beta program and have access the latest features, try the newest designs and give us feedback. http://bit.ly/1q91eYv
Follow us on Twitter & Instagram @couchsurfing
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/couchsurfing
Terms of Service: http://about.couchsurfing.com/terms-of-use/
With the Wheelmap Android app users can find and mark accessible and less accessible public places on a virtual map.
With the provided information mobility-impaired people can easily find out which underground stations, restaurants, cafes or clubs around them are accessible and which are not. This increases their mobility and participation in society, creating more public awareness for their needs and rights.
Everyone can get engaged and help by marking the wheelchair accessibility of public places with the easy traffic light system.
Green = Fully wheelchair-accessible
Yellow = Limited accessibility
Red = Not wheelchair-accessible
Places that are not yet marked have a grey tag and can be quickly and easily marked by everyone.
Wheelmap is based on OpenStreetMap and works similar to Wikipedia - everyone can contribute to improving the accumulated data. The app draws its information directly from the net. All data is always up to date.
- To search for places and to mark the accessibility status of an existing place, no registration is required.
Wheelmap was developed by the non-profit organisation Sozialhelden e.V.. It's Sozialhelden's aim to address social challenges with innovative approaches.
Enjoy the benefits of being able to navigate all over the world!
Bring this application on your travels and never lose your way! Wisepilot offers flexible navigation solutions for everyone, whether you are a frequent driver or simply want guidance on a day trip. You can either use just the free basic features or purchase one or more add-ons, creating a navigation app that is tailor-made just for you. To make it even more personal we have made it available in no less than 25 different languages.
As an added bonus new users will have access to all available add-ons for free for a limited time of 30 days.
Wisepilot uses OpenStreetMap data which is continuously improved by its large user community. As the user, you are in control. Incorrect address for a location? Change it! Missing roads? Add them! The maps are updated frequently and as everything is online you will always have access to the latest information available. And since Wisepilot is designed to use very little data traffic there is no need to worry about astronomical roaming costs when abroad (but we still suggest that you monitor your data usage, of course).
To allow you to customize your Wisepilot app the following add-ons are available for purchase in the in-app Shop:
• Turn-by-turn navigation, including:
* Voice guidance - Reach your destination with detailed instructions
* Speed limits - See current speed limits on your route and get alerted if you exceed the limit
• Speed cameras - See all speed cameras nearby on the map and get alerted when you approach one while driving
• Live traffic - Up-to-date traffic info gives you an overview of any traffic disruptions on your route to help you plan a stress free trip. Traffic impact will be included in the estimated travel time when navigating.
• Wcities - Find current and upcoming events near your location
Questions, comments, concerns? Pay a visit to our user web portal at http://appello.zendesk.com