With Disc Caddy 2 you can forget tedious par-editing as Disc Caddy 2 offers over 5000 ready courses around the world. You can track your progress with various charts and export your scorecards in csv and xml formats.
Frisbee golf disc golf scorecard scoreboard scorekeeper disc caddy disc golf course player facebook disc golf course review chart frolf dgcr navigator gps driving instructions
Find nearby courses you haven't played before and save your favorites.
Use GPS to mark every throw, or just keep score normally.
Want to see how you've improved? View every throw you made in previous games on a course, showing your path from the tee to the basket.
View your career stats overall and per course. Want to brag about your longest drive ever? Yeah, we have you covered!
Mark tee and basket locations on course maps to see distance to the basket while playing.
Sign in with Google+ to get course maps from other users, and save your games to the cloud. View your games and stats from any android device.
Earn badges for aces, eagles, birdies, and other achievements.
Scorecards, course maps, stats/graphs & lots more!
"UDisc continues to be the top mobile disc golf app" -All Things Disc Golf (http://allthingsdiscgolf.com/udisc-disc-golf-mobile-app-review/)
This is a trial of ALL features in the paid version. Please note that UDisc will be updated shortly to have the same look of the new UDisc+ UI.
Please read the user reviews and app screenshots to see why disc golfers choose UDisc. If you like UDisc, please purchase UDisc+ for an unlimited experience.
- Download/create accurate course maps
- Calculate distance to pin from the scorecard
- Create scorecards with any number of players
- - - Track strokes and penalties for each player
- - - Built-in 4600+ course directory
- - - End a round without playing every hole
- - - Custom pars are saved within your device
- - - Display hole distance on the scorecard
- - - Stats & graphs are generated from scorecards
- - - Share scorecards via:
- - - - - Social media
- - - - - Email
- - - - - CSV files
- - - - - Save as an image
- - - Scorecards are saved automatically
- Support for multiple layouts per course
- Separate stats/maps by long tees/short tees, etc.
- Accurately measure and save throws using GPS
- Graph your scorecards and measured throws:
- - - 5 different graphs available
- - - Birdie/bogey occurrences
- - - Avg. over/under vs. par
- - - Overall scores vs. par
- - - All Throws by distance
- - - Total wins/losses/ties
- Catalog your discs and players with images
- Find courses and get directions using GPS
- Submit ratings for courses
- Easily submit missing course information
- Much more!
Don't be fooled by other DG apps - compare the volume and passion of the user reviews for UDisc to another DG app, and your choice will be easy. UDisc does it all better, faster, and cheaper.
*Note: This is a free trial version of UDisc that has all the same features as the paid version, UDisc+. However, the number of scorecards you can create and the number of throws you can measure is limited to 2 so that you can try the full feature set for free before you buy the paid version. Please purchase UDisc+ if you like the trial to support future improvements!
UDisc is the best and easiest to use disc golf / frisbee golf / frolf course locator / course finder for Android.
Please see the FAQ on the main menu, or contact me via email if there is an issue - leaving a negative review is not a good way to let me know about a bug - thanks!
We hope you enjoy Discores and would love to hear from you if you have any questions, ideas, or feedback. Don't forget to rate Discores and also remember to spread the word of disc golf!
The Discores Team
• Add disc golf courses and edit them while you play
• Mark your and your friends' scores with the easy to use user interface
• See your average, best, and last score for each hole while you play
• Keep track of game progress with the simple and clear leaderboard and scorecard
• Mark scores faster and easier — Discores automatically changes to the next player and hole
• Play on any disc golf course and mark your scores for any number of holes
• Save your game to continue later
• View your played games
• Share your leaderboards and scorecards with your friends and fellow disc golfers, e.g., via Facebook or Twitter (#discores)
• Supported languages: English, Finnish, and Swedish
For the latest updates, follow us on Twitter and Facebook:
Frisbee golf disc golf scorecard scoreboard scorekeeper disc caddy disc golf course player facebook disc golf course review chart frolf dgcr navigator gps
You can also share your results with your friends with other app in your phone. This app does not save your throws, so be sure to share them if you wish to retain them.
Using the app: idea is that you go to a practice field and:
1. Throw your drivers.
2. Mark the spot where you threw your discs from with the app.
3. Walk to each of your discs and measure the distance.
Has been tested with HTC Desire.
Needs permission to use GPS and network-related permissions to show ads.
Send comments to email@example.com
Check the Facebook page to keep up with updates here https://www.facebook.com/FlightAnalyzer
* Unique "big button" score keeping
* Map to nearby courses
* 3,000+ disc golf courses in 16 countries
* Save disc golf scores online (optional)
FREE player profile at discasaurus.com
* Share scores using Facebook, Twitter, or email
* Convenient list of favorite disc golfers and courses
* Recent scores widget for your blog or forum signature
* Use the app to sign up or invite a friend
* Contribute new courses, updates, and feature ideas
It is simple to use, accurate, reliable, and fast. It features easy course set up, multi-player scoring, and ranges based on Aerial maps and pin drops. No course data/download necessary!
Here are the highlights:
- One app for both Golf and Disc Golf
- Multi Player Scoring
- Aerial views
- GPS range finding
- Shot tracking
- Score Card posting to Facebook and email
THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.