FrisbeeGolf Pro on suosittu sovellus pelikentällä. Suomessa sitä käyttää jo tuhannet aktiiviset pelaajat. Sovelluksen avulla voit lisätä useita pelaajia samaan peliin, valita radan Suomen yli 300 radasta ja kirjata tulokset helposti talteen. Voit myös tehdä omia ratoja ja käyttää niitä pelissä. Sovelluksesta löytyy ratojen osoitetiedot. Pidä mukanasi myös ratakartta, jonka voit ladata suoraan sovellukseen.
- Helppo ja tyylikäs käyttöliittymä
- Rajoittamaton pelaajien määrä
- Omat radat
- Rajoittamaton väylien määrä
- Yli 300 Frisbeegolfrataa
- TOP10 -tulokset
- Aloita viimeisin peli
- Lataa väyläkartta
- Reaaliaikainen tuloslaskenta
We hope you enjoy Discores and would love to hear from you if you have any questions, ideas, or feedback. Don't forget to rate Discores and also remember to spread the word of disc golf!
The Discores Team
• Add disc golf courses and edit them while you play
• Mark your and your friends' scores with the easy to use user interface
• See your average, best, and last score for each hole while you play
• Keep track of game progress with the simple and clear leaderboard and scorecard
• Mark scores faster and easier — Discores automatically changes to the next player and hole
• Play on any disc golf course and mark your scores for any number of holes
• Save your game to continue later
• View your played games
• Share your leaderboards and scorecards with your friends and fellow disc golfers, e.g., via Facebook or Twitter (#discores)
• Supported languages: English, Finnish, and Swedish
For the latest updates, follow us on Twitter and Facebook:
Frisbee golf disc golf scorecard scoreboard scorekeeper disc caddy disc golf course player facebook disc golf course review chart frolf dgcr navigator gps
Scorecards, course maps, stats/graphs & lots more!
"UDisc continues to be the top mobile disc golf app" -All Things Disc Golf (http://allthingsdiscgolf.com/udisc-disc-golf-mobile-app-review/)
This is a trial of ALL features in the paid version. Please note that UDisc will be updated shortly to have the same look of the new UDisc+ UI.
Please read the user reviews and app screenshots to see why disc golfers choose UDisc. If you like UDisc, please purchase UDisc+ for an unlimited experience.
- Download/create accurate course maps
- Calculate distance to pin from the scorecard
- Create scorecards with any number of players
- - - Track strokes and penalties for each player
- - - Built-in 4600+ course directory
- - - End a round without playing every hole
- - - Custom pars are saved within your device
- - - Display hole distance on the scorecard
- - - Stats & graphs are generated from scorecards
- - - Share scorecards via:
- - - - - Social media
- - - - - Email
- - - - - CSV files
- - - - - Save as an image
- - - Scorecards are saved automatically
- Support for multiple layouts per course
- Separate stats/maps by long tees/short tees, etc.
- Accurately measure and save throws using GPS
- Graph your scorecards and measured throws:
- - - 5 different graphs available
- - - Birdie/bogey occurrences
- - - Avg. over/under vs. par
- - - Overall scores vs. par
- - - All Throws by distance
- - - Total wins/losses/ties
- Catalog your discs and players with images
- Find courses and get directions using GPS
- Submit ratings for courses
- Easily submit missing course information
- Much more!
Don't be fooled by other DG apps - compare the volume and passion of the user reviews for UDisc to another DG app, and your choice will be easy. UDisc does it all better, faster, and cheaper.
*Note: This is a free trial version of UDisc that has all the same features as the paid version, UDisc+. However, the number of scorecards you can create and the number of throws you can measure is limited to 2 so that you can try the full feature set for free before you buy the paid version. Please purchase UDisc+ if you like the trial to support future improvements!
UDisc is the best and easiest to use disc golf / frisbee golf / frolf course locator / course finder for Android.
Please see the FAQ on the main menu, or contact me via email if there is an issue - leaving a negative review is not a good way to let me know about a bug - thanks!
Record your rounds and upload them directly to your Scorebook on DGCourseReview.com for score analysis and safe keeping for FREE.
You can even upload your friend's rounds to the site (again, for FREE) and your friends can download their rounds on their own devices later! Track your scores, putts and penalty throws for each hole and keep holes notes for all the players in your group!
Wondering if a disc golf tournament is nearby? Use the app's tournament search! Out of town and lost your go-to driver or mid? The app's shop search has you covered!
The DGCourseReview App is the most comprehensive and current source of disc golf information available on Android. No in-app purchases or subscriptions required, ALL updates and new features will always be FREE!
Features and benefits include:
* Upload or sync your or your friends rounds directly to DGCR for backup and scoring analysis for FREE.
* Friends can sync rounds submitted to DGCR from other devices to their own device. No need to email scorecards and enter scores manually!
* Edit your rounds on the site and sync the updated scorecard with your device.
* Import all your rounds entered or backed up on DGCR onto any device with the DGCR app. Getting a new phone doesn't mean you have to lose your scoring data!
* Import rounds from other popular apps using the Round Importer on DGCR and sync those with the DGCR app.
* Rounds on DGCR are stored on our main server and are also backed up on another offsite server on a 5 day rolling backup schedule.
* Round ratings for all your rounds and an overall player rating!
* Integrates directly with DGCourseReview to provide you with up to the minute course, tournament and shop information!
* Search for courses using a standard search form, a proximity search or via a map interface.
* Filter your course searches using criteria ranging from hole count to the rating on DGCourseReview to how wooded a course is (among many other filters!)
* Vote on course reviews as your read them!
* Update Course Conditions from the course!
* Mark courses as played right from the app (immediately reflected on your DGCR account online)!
* Search for shops using a standard search form, a proximity search or via a map interface.
* Search for tournaments using a standard search form, a proximity search or via a map interface.
* Comprehensive tournament information including which courses will be used, registration fees, flyers, and more!
* Overall and course level score stats including average putts, best score, eagles, birdies, pars, bogies... and whatever comes after bogies!
* Much, much more!
- To import your rounds from DGCR, tap Stats -> 3-dot menu -> Sync All Rounds with DGCR
- Your played courses list will be downloaded from DGCR the first time you go to the "Played Courses" list when starting a round
Official Support Forum: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums
If you run into any issues with the app, *please* email me or post in the forums with as much detail as possible so we can get it fixed. We're working hard to make this the best app possible and we can't do it without your help!
You can also share your results with your friends with other app in your phone. This app does not save your throws, so be sure to share them if you wish to retain them.
Using the app: idea is that you go to a practice field and:
1. Throw your drivers.
2. Mark the spot where you threw your discs from with the app.
3. Walk to each of your discs and measure the distance.
Has been tested with HTC Desire.
Needs permission to use GPS and network-related permissions to show ads.
Send comments to email@example.com
THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
+Change Background color
+Change Basket Color
+Rotate Horizontal, Vertical, or both
Access Live Wallpaper by holding down on Home Screen > Live Wallpaper > Disc Golf Basket
You can see a running total for all of your throws. At the end of the game, have the app add it up for you! Playing with more than one person? No Problem! This app supports cards for one to five players if you are nice enough to input their scores :p
In addition to that, there are cards for both 18 and 9 hole courses! If demand is great enough than 27 will be added!
This app was possible with the help of Logan Westerman. He helped with all of the table code and the layout of the tables. Jake did the Menu system. Thanks to @markerzsupport for the icon and par storage code!
This app is in active development, what feature would you like to see next? Email me.
Easy - no need to download course data or maps.
Lightweight - small app size so it doesn't take much space on your phone.
Legit - find nearby courses from the official PDGA course directory.
Tap on the map to find the distance from yourself to the target location.
Measure your throws easily by marking your start point and walking to your disc.
Change units on the fly with the units selector.
Chain as many distance markers as you want together to get a total distance.
Use the course finder to find nearby courses from the official PDGA course directory.
Change colors in the settings menu.
Just as useful for regular golf, measuring jogging routes, hunting, or measuring any distance.
Easy to use - no in-app purchases - no limited uses - download once, enjoy forever!
This app is guaranteed to be as accurate as any expensive GPS rangefinder on the market. While using the app, look at the accuracy indicator to see how accurate your GPS signal is. It may take a few moments to find a signal when opening or re-entering the app. Make sure you're in an open outdoor area for best results. The distances measurements are precisely calculated taking into account the curvature of the earth.
In order to conserve your phone's battery life, this app will turn off the GPS when your phone goes to sleep or you enter a different application. So feel free to use it on the course whenever you need without worrying about your battery dying. Some GPS apps will keep your GPS on even after you leave the app which will drain your battery very quickly. Get Disc Golf GPS and stop worrying!
If you're interested in more features, have suggestions, criticisms, questions, or want to report a bug. Feel free to contact me and I will personally address your concerns.
My home courses over the years:
- Madeline Bertrand Park in Niles Michigan
- Conocido Park in Phoenix Arizona
- Basset Creek Park in Crystal Minnesota
frolf disc golf discgolf range finder gps measure your location
* Unique "big button" score keeping
* Map to nearby courses
* 3,000+ disc golf courses in 16 countries
* Save disc golf scores online (optional)
FREE player profile at discasaurus.com
* Share scores using Facebook, Twitter, or email
* Convenient list of favorite disc golfers and courses
* Recent scores widget for your blog or forum signature
* Use the app to sign up or invite a friend
* Contribute new courses, updates, and feature ideas