AlcoDroid also provides an estimate of your blood alcohol content (BAC) based on the drinks you've logged, plots your BAC development in a chart and indicates when you get below the legal limit or back to sobriety.
Widgets are available to display your current BAC on the home screen.
AlcoDroid also allows you to:
- show, edit and export your drink logbook
- chart your drinking habits daily, weekly or monthly
- display and export daily, weekly and monthly alcohol consumption statistics
- set your drinking goal (e.g. 21 standard drinks per week, SD/w) and see how your drinking matches the goal
- setup your own list of "drink presets" to log your drinks fast
- pin the most frequently used drinks to the main screen to log your drinks by two clicks
- share your status and BAC chart on Facebook, by e-mail etc
Supports US, imperial and metric units. Alcohol intake can be displayed in standard drinks (US, UK, CA, AU), grams or milliliters per week or day.
For feedback and support, visit AlcoDroid on Facebook.
Alcohol Calculator estimates blood alcohol content (BAC) in promilles.
After adding alcoholic drinks and time when they were finished drinking it displays concentration of the alcohol in the blood, time when the level drops to allowable by law for driving and time when one is sober. You can set allowable level by country.
Set your weight and sex in the settings (as well as other preferences) and add drinks including time when they were finished drinking. Now you can also provide drinking duration (first tap on the button marks start of drinking, second allows to choose a drink after finishing it).
Application allows using metric units as well as those used in US or UK. It includes intoxication thresholds for many countries.
- up to three days of drinking history
- Current as well as maximum blood alcohol content may be displayed.
- adding drinks from predefined list (now you can manage the list and display it with one tap - one tap if drinking is started or long tap always)
- selecting volume and percentage from predefined list
- long press on drop down while creating drink to edit value
- there is a profile setting for metabolism speed
Note that the application tries to give as much accurate result as possible, but it can't guarantee any accuracy. To be sure of your real BAC use breathalyser.
Please email me your comments, bug reports or any other doubts about how the program works! Thank you for using the app!
Keywords: alcodroid alternative, alcohol tracker, bac, blood alcohol content, Drink Awareness, drink tracker, beer, wine, vodka, sober, drunk
Blood Alcohol Content calculator is can be used to estimate the amount of alcohol in your blood after drinking. It supports two types of calculators:
- The Simple BAC : which contains a list of common drink types (beer, wine, vodka, whiskey) and
- The Advanced BAC : which you can actually input the amount of ounces consumed and its alcoholic percentage.
The most commonly available beers (in the US) are listed along with their calorie content and alcohol level. An efficiency rating is also provided that tells you exactly what portion of the calories come from alcohol and which are just "empty calories".
Multiple categories of beer are available so if you are in the mood for an IPA or a Porter or a light beer you have information on many choices.
Lisäksi sovelluksessa on karttapalvelu, jonka avulla löytyy tietoa erilaisista sosiaali- ja terveyspalveluista ja niiden tuottajista.