The Star Wars Dice app is the ultimate accessory for Fantasy Flight Games' Star Wars games, supporting Star Wars: Imperial Assault, Star Wars: Armada, the X-Wing (TM) Miniatures Game, and all iterations of the Star Wars Roleplaying Game. This comprehensive application allows you to quickly and conveniently select and roll custom dice for FFG’s Star Wars games, and even includes an assortment of standard dice for all your gaming needs!
The Star Wars Dice app includes:
A comprehensive dice roller that can be used to roll custom dice for an FFG Star Wars game, or standard polyhedral dice in seven types for any game
Features eight iconic Star Wars backgrounds and six distinct sound packs
Jump right in with an intuitive radial menu and interactive help guide
Prime Dice D&D shaker contains a complete set (over 12 types) of polyhedral dice. This dice roller intended for RPGs but can easily be used for any game that requires dice rolling such as Backgammon, Monopoly, Warhammer 40k, Yahtzee, Farkle, Craps etc.
☆ Main Features:
• 12 dice types: d2 (coin), d4, d6 (numbers, pips), d8, d10 (0-9, 1-10, 00-90), d12, d20, dF (Fudge/Fate), d8 compass
• up to 20 cubes with different colors on each separate screen
• true physics
• throw all dice or roll each die individually
• bonus modifier, exploding, penetrating, drop lowest, take highest, target count dice modifiers
• user can save named dice sets
• adjustable dice size
• 7 separate game screens with backgrounds
• true 3D animation with custom shaders and highly optimized OpenGL ES2.0 graphics
• lock selected die in place (for some games like Yahtzee)
• tilt / gravity
• sound, vibration feedback
• tablet support
• roll history
• adjustable interface theme
• Play\pause button
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ No limit of dice quantity on each table
✔ Zocchi "extra" dice types: d3, d5, d7, d9, d14, d16, d18, d24, d30
✔ Create custom dice.
Create your own specialized dice for Arkham Horror, X-Wing Star Wars (TM) dice, Zombie Dice, etc
or create the Sexy Dice for erotic games!
✔ New coin (3 peso with Che Guevara)
✔ 10 new multi-colors
✔ new backgrounds
☆ Roll methods:
• repeatedly tap the screen
• tilt / shake your phone
• drag / flick dice individually
• VIBRATE lets use vibration feedback when dice collide
• INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE let us to fetch adverts
from the internet
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE lets to upload user's backgrounds and to move the app to the external storage
This dice roller app is ad supported.
Please email me with any issues or suggestions
* 6-sided wooden dice, unlimited number
* 4-sided to 20-sided dice supported
* color selection
* lock and release dice
* choice of background
* draggable dice
* tap or shake to roll the dice
* vibrate and sound on collisions
* total count displayed
* dice speed can be selected
* landscape supported
* tablets supported
* background images from your own gallery
* define dice combos i.e. 3d8 4d20
* easier to read graphics
* history feature
* speech output
* locked dice excluded from total score
* d10 and d100 scoring corrected (option)
* dice images scale to allow more items to fit onto your screen
* tablet support
* coin flip, unlimited number
Includes the following dice:
- VIBRATE lets us vibrate the phone when dice collide
- INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE let us to fetch adverts from the internet
- BILLING allows us to offer the paid advert removal in app options.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE allows us to save your cropped background image.
This game is ad supported.
Ads can be removed by a one-off Google in-app payment.
Includes the following dice:
This application is ad-supported and requires Internet access for the ads.
Role playing dice is for use with any RPG game on any version of Android.
Now with d4, d6, d8, d10, d12 and d20 dice available.
Keywords: FREE, Dungeons and Dragons, role play, role playing, DnD, table top, warhammer, rpg, table game, fantasy, gaming, rpg dice.
Have you lost your dice of your board game?? No problem!! You only have to use this app!!
Easy to use, you only have to roll the dice. A history will remember your last throwns and yo can change the dice colour, frecuency of rolling and the time rolling.
* four configurable dice buttons (long-press to configure)
* backlog of recent dice rolls
* remembers the most commonly used dice
* Dungeons & Dragons (DnD)
* Star Wars RPG
* and further d20 and 3d20 titles
No ads! No statistics collection! GameMaster dice is open source (GPL v2)!
Tags: Game Master
D&D Quick Dice is compatible with D&D (DnD or D and D), D&D Next, D&D 4th edition, D&D 3rd edition, D&D 3.5 edition, AD&D 1st & 2nd edition, Iron Kingdoms, Pathfinder, Anime: Beyond Fantasy, Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Only War, Black Crusade, Deathwatch, 13th Age, Call of Cthulhu, L5R, Rifts (Palladium Games), Mutants & Masterminds (Mutants and Masterminds), HackMaster, GURPS, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, D20 system, and other RPG systems.
Want to see new features or changes in D&D Quick Dice? We want your feedback.
This is the free version of Dice Cube with restricted color choice, but otherwise full feature set! A version of Dice Cube with no color restriction is available at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.mathfactory.dicecube.full
- no app permissions required, no annoying ads!
- NEW: use your own freely configurable text labels on your dice!
- NEW: choose to roll dice with 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 or 20 sides (d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20)!
- NEW: choose the magic die which alters its labels randomly on impacts. With this die you can have any number range you want!
- NEW: configurable label range: specify which number range you want to have on your dice! E.g. to roll percentage values you can take two d10, one with labels 0 - 9 and one with 0 - 90.
- realistic physics using rigid body simulation
- entropy generation through the movement of your hands, leading to highly random dice rolls
- configurable color and count of dice, currently up to 9 per toss
- selected dice can be put aside between two tosses (e.g. for Yahtzee ®)
- modern, fast and believable graphics based on Open GL ES 2.0 with shaders
If you like this software please consider supporting us by rating this app or, if you like, downloading the full version. If you have suggestions or encounter problems with this app please leave a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
All standard dice from the d20 system are supported, d3-d100. You can save any weapons, spells, saves,etc as you build custom rolls of any dice combination. These custom rollers can then be exported to your sdcard, imported and even edited on your computer!
D&D Dice by b.freq was created by and for players and masters to aid in heroic quests.
Enjoy and roll like a Master!
To unlock Demo
Unlocking Pro features requires the use of ads but ads are not require to run the app. You only see these ads if you want to unlock the demo.
The Pro version and demo let you save and load dice from you SD card.
You can turn these off under the settings page.
Gm, game master, dungeon master, tablet, dnd dice, dungeons and dragons, tabletop game, die, d20, rpg, dice bag, pencil, pathfinder, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, advanced, d3, d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20, d100, percentage dice, %.
- up to 5 dice
- shake or tap to roll dice
- true 3D realistic animation
- configurable colors
- configurable background
- Realistic Physics
How to roll the dice?
-touch the screen
-shake the phone, you will notice that it is as if throwing dice in the real life.
The application has a small advertising bar so if you like the app you know how to say "thank you".
Roll 1 to 5 dice with just one touch of the screen.
Changeable backgrounds and dice colors.
Includes dice roll statistics (numbers & percentages).
Just put your smartphone or tablet beside the gameboard and play.
You'll never again have to search for your dice under your table, bed nor sofa.
The user selects how many dice to throw, up to 10, and then chooses the number of sides per die. Currently, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 20 sided dice are supported. When the dice are rolled the screen displays the value of each die thrown, as well as the total sum.
I am new to android development, and with this being my first application I would love to hear your feedback on how this or future applications could be improved.
Soon we will include special dice for some specific games and new configurations.
The app utilizes Rightware's leading Kanzi framework for smooth rendering with HW accelerated 3D graphics. There are two different themes to choose from: traditional style "Adventure" and modern "Marine".
As a bonus, Marine mode contains a damped string suspension with modeled physics for rough conditions. No matter how you move the device, the compass ball just seems to be magically floating in the air.
Download and share freely. If you're interested, the sensor fusion algorithm is open source and available under LGPL license (contact us for more information).
You are welcome to ask questions, discuss and read news about our other apps at http://finweaiapps.blogspot.fi
- The algorithm requires all three movement sensors. Some fairly modern devices in the market do not include gyroscope (for example, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1).
- Marine mode ball compass is supposed to be viewed from side, not from top. Directions seem opposite if viewed from top.
Stay tuned for other amazing apps from Finwe Ltd.
While playing a panorama video, simply by moving the mobile handset, you can control the 360 degree viewing direction. Pinch to zoom in and out of the video ball. Stream your preferred panorama video content from a given url. More content available from eyes.kolor.com - tap a video and 360 Video Ball will play it.
Background - 360 panorama video is an immersive video - a recording of a real world scene, where the view in every direction is recorded simultaneously, creating a video ball. During playback, the viewer has control of the viewing to all directions within the video sphere.
360 VideoBall features:
* NEW Integrated playback for content available from eyes.kolor.com
* NEW Tag & Share - place a mark, capture a photo, and share to your friends
* NEW Look & Feel updated throughout the app
* Selecting and browsing of videos through a modern 3D UI
* Video streaming from selected URL
* Multi-sensor fusion (gyroscope, accelerometer, magnetometer) to provide a smooth and rapid response to user movement of viewing direction (available only if user's device has all three sensors)
* Support for video resolution up to 4k
* Proven high performance frame rate
* Touch-enabled standard video playback functions; panning, rotating, pinch zoom, carousel selector, etc.
With Eye Mirror you can record 360 videos using a single camera. No more stitching - complete view is captured at once using a clever mirror technique. Adapters are available for most cameras, including compacts, DSLRs and GoPros. For more information about Eye Mirror products, go to http://www.eye-mirror.com
Customized 360 experiences are created by Finwe Ltd, http://www.finwe.fi
* Fast and smooth 360 video playback with 4 built-in demo videos. Experience and enjoy:
- Santa Claus village from Rovaniemi, Lapland
- Lombard Street from San Francisco
- Palazzo Hotel from Las Vegas
- And if you dare, try out Bungee jump in VR from Qstock Oulu, Finland
* Gyro and touch control
* Cool 3D menu for selecting the videos
* VR mode supporting Google Cardboard, VR One and all the other mobile head mounted frames in the market
* Add your own 360 videos by copying them to "Movies/Fincloud" folder on your device
* Share your experience to your friends with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
* Supports resolutions up to 4k (depends on the device)
* Technical specifications *
* Video format, resolution and bit rate: depends on device model. Safe choice is h.264 encoded 1280x720 at 30 FPS (level 3.1). Most modern high-end devices play h.264 encoded 1920x1080 30 FPS video (level 4.1). Latest high-end models reach 4k resolution 3840x2160 at 30 FPS (level 5.1).
* Gyroscope is supported when available (fallback to touch if device does not have it).
* UI frame rate depends on selected projection and GPU power. For example, Mali-400 and Adreno 320 based devices provide good user experience, Adreno 330 works very smoothly.
* About FinCloud *
FinCloud Ltd. provides 360 video production services and consultation for your 360 video needs. In collaboration with global network of 360 video producers FinCloud can help you with your needs for high quality 360 video content - globally. Together with Finwe and the other partners, FinCloud can provide you a turnkey solution for 360 projects starting from planning and production to a custom app development. Contact email@example.com for more info.
* About Finwe *
Finwe Ltd. is an agile software company, which provides mobile R&D services and products. The focus is on groundbreaking mobile sensing and 3D user interaction solutions, which take the user experience to a new level. The company creates high-end mobile products applying the newest technologies, enabling the customers to significantly differentiate from competition, add value to existing products, and speed up time-to-market.
Would you like to have a similar inexpensive custom branded app for your 360 content? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
The demo utilizes Rightware's Kanzi framework for stunning hardware accelerated 3D graphics. Physics are modeled from a real car. The demo is a co-operation between Rightware and Finwe Ltd.
After installing, start the engine by pressing the start button on the lower right corner. Tilt the device forward to accelerate, and backward to break. Left and right tilt control the steering wheel.
Notice: this is not a game.