ADR-Advisor solves the application of regulations concerning the PACKAGE TRANSPORT of dangerous goods for you. Simply input the UN numbers and quantities of your consignments and ADR-Advisor will tell you
- whether the exemptions are exceeded or whether the transportation regulations for dangerous goods are in full force,
- whether the goods can be loaded onto the same vehicle or whether they have to be loaded into different loading spaces,
- what equipment must be present,
- what ADR driver training certificate you need,
- additional requirements relating to particular classes or substances (S phrases), and
- the tunnel restriction code for the materials and overall load.
ADR-Advisor also includes instructions in writing according to ADR, which must be kept with the consignment when transporting dangerous goods.
You can load and unload on your mobile device according to real events, and your device will contain a virtual version of the load you are transporting throughout the entire delivery chain.
The application requires a yearly subscription to function.
The price of the order will be deducted from your account as soon as you confirm the purchase. The order will be valid for 12 months and will be automatically renewed if your subscription is not cancelled 24 hours before your current subscription ends. The price of the next order will be deducted from your account within 24 hours before your current subscription ends.
You can turn automatic auto-renewal off at any time from the Play Store.
The ADR-Advisor application has been thoroughly tested, but nevertheless some errors are always possible. Suomen Kuljetusturva Oy and other parties which participated in the production and sale of the application are not liable for any damages or other consequences caused by any faults. In accordance with legislation, liability for transportation safety and compliance with guidelines always lies with the packer, consignor, loader, carrier, driver and consignee.
The application is undergoing development and new, useful properties are expected. Download the updates once you receive a notice about them.