-free unlimited boards
-build your own do it yourself (diy) board
-use your own samples/sounds/music/ringtones from any directory
-editable button text
please mail problems, errors or questions, i cannot answer to comments.
long click on a button to set sound and text.
Long click on a sound will save it to your SD card.
If there is a clip that is currently not in the soundboard that you want, just shoot me an email and I'll do my best to get it in ASAP.
Please send any bugs, requests, or constructive feedback to my email address.
DJ Horn is an app that plays the super famous "Reggae Horn" that Dancehall/Reggae DJs use so much. You too can control the crowd with DJ Horn.
Make all your friends shout, "REWIND" and "BIG TUNE" at your next party!
COME AGAIN SELECTAH. Give DJ Horn a try today!
Suggestions in comments will be used!
Sorry, but the original source code was lost for this app so there can be no further updates. There are no ads or special permissions so enjoy! All the songs are midi except for wind which is an mp3.
Ghost Realm was designed and developed during Game Project course in Metropolia University of Applied Sciences. Demo is ultimately designed for demonstration of core game concepts in the Game Connection Europe event.
This game is not well optimized. You will need Galaxy Nexus 7 performance or better to make sure it runs smoothly. The finished game would fall under role playing game but this demo is more of an action game as it is.
All material including sounds, pictures, 3D models and source code is licensed under Apache 2.0 license.
Ghost Realm demo was designed to be presented with a guy that explains the game concept. We can't ship the game with a marketing guy so here is a short explanation of the concept.
The game takes place in augmented reality. The default view is a real life map that player can navigate using GPS. Ghosts can be found in some area of the map.
Player fights 3D ghosts displayed in front of camera feed. Player can hit ghosts by e.g. waving their phone, drawing a spell or by yelling. Player blocks attacks e.g. by drawing a counter spell or connecting dots.
Game also includes RPG and possibly MMO elements.
Map and GPS are not implemented in this demo so the player can only stand still. Player can attack by waving their phone and block by connecting dots in the demo. RPG and MMO elements are not implemented in the demo.
• Producer: Juri Meskanen
• Lead designer: Otso Kaukomies
• Artist: Eero Salminen
• Artist: Humberto Bampende
• Developer: Mikael Lindlöf
• Sound designer: Eero Kaukomies
• GitHub: https://github.com/Mikuz/Ghost-Realm
• Ghost Realm blog: https://ghosthuntermobile.wordpress.com
• Trello: https://trello.com/b/MX5TF9HU/ghost-realm
• Highly customizable soundboards
• Share, comment, favorite and vote boards
• Set sound as notification/ringtone/alert
• Launcher shortcut to soundboard
• Fast notification enabling and disabling
Highly customizable soundboards
• Board can be in portrait and/or landscape orientation.
• Board can have multiple pages.
• Background image and color can be set for a page.
• Icon can be set for a board.
Sound button contains two parts: image and text.
• Image can be resized and it can change when the sound is playing.
• Text size, text color and textbox color can be modified.
• Text and image can be linked and/or hidden.
• Sound can have alternative action and icon when playing.
Drag sounds around and click to modify name, image and sound.
You can copy/paste sounds and set them as ringtone/notification/alert sounds.
There are auto-arrange and undo/redo functionalities to help building boards.
You can put a board to notification bar for quick access.
Make shortcut in launcher for fast access to a board.
You can download soundboards uploaded by other users from Internet.
You can search, rate, comment, upload and favorite boards.
Board can be easily converted from resolution to another.
• Wiki https://github.com/Mikuz/Boarder/wiki
• Source https://github.com/Mikuz/Boarder
• Downloads https://github.com/Mikuz/Boarder/releases
• Issue tracker https://github.com/Mikuz/Boarder/issues
• Android Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fi.mikuz.boarder
• Market link - market://details?id=fi.mikuz.boarder