-free unlimited boards
-build your own do it yourself (diy) board
-use your own samples/sounds/music/ringtones from any directory
-editable button text
please mail problems, errors or questions, i cannot answer to comments.
long click on a button to set sound and text.
Long click on a sound will save it to your SD card.
If there is a clip that is currently not in the soundboard that you want, just shoot me an email and I'll do my best to get it in ASAP.
Please send any bugs, requests, or constructive feedback to my email address.
- Discover more than 170 sounds of the journalist François G.
- You can set the sounds as ringtone, notification or alarm.
- You can share them.
- You can save the sounds in your external card.
- You can intall on external SD memory.
- Responsive design.
- Compatible with Android devices 2.3 and / or above.
- Text languages: Spanish, English, Russian, Catalá and Euskera.
Fun application with the best François G. quotes.
Sorry, but the original source code was lost for this app so there can be no further updates. There are no ads or special permissions so enjoy! All the songs are midi except for wind which is an mp3.
This is the first ever app I have created. The app is a small fan piece for all of you other Jacksepticeye fans and the main man Sean himself to enjoy. I have made it completely free for everyone to enjoy absolutly no ads :). For any one that doesn't know Jacksepticeye on you YouTube you should watch some of his video you will be in stitches laughing at his hilarious comments he comes out with as he records himself playing video games. You can find him at this link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYzPXprvl5Y-Sf0g4vX-m6g
I hope to do a bigger and better Jacksepticeye Soundboard if people enjoy this one, and if you have suggestions for sound clips or improvements send them onto me ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and hopefully I can invest more time expanding it and adding more BOSSNESS :)
I would like to thank Yorrit for allowing me to use some of his brilliant Jacksepticeye thumbnails for his video you can see some of his Jacksepticeye pieces here: http://yorrit.deviantart.com/
Finally follow my new page on facebook; https://www.facebook.com/pages/DiMi/321480991364338
**Sound used in the app are from videos produced by Jacksepticeye. No copyright infringement intended if there are any problems/ conflics with any aspect of this app and or any material used in it please contact us**
- Browsing: categories and articles created by Wikia’s Five Nights at Freddy's community and rank them in trending order
- Search: Five Nights at Freddy's articles
- Readability: enjoy a clean text-, image-, and video-browsing experience with font and text layout customization options
- Collaboration: Join the community! Directly connect with the Five Nights at Freddy's community to request more information or suggest changes
The app icon, screenshots and all content inside this app are Creative Commons licensed (CC-BY-SA) and the license details for all of these assets can be found on Wikia’s licensing page: http://www.wikia.com/Licensing. As an official Wikia app, this app fully complies with the CC-BY-SA terms set forth on that page.
The strategy the animatronics use is randomized every game, but they all have certain rules.
Use this FNAF guide to beat them at their own game. But there is more!
This app contains walkthroughs for all the nights, guide for the mini games, hints & tips and even more then that.
Note that this app is fanmade and unofficial. It is not affiliated with Five Nights at Freddy's and not a game.
If you feel something is wrong, contact me to discuss :)
Credits artwork: RRRAI
Droid Zap uses your smartphone's GPS and WiFi functionality to identify your location. This will require a data network to download the photos or videos.
NEW for v3.2
-Updated Material Design UI
We have also launched an iOS app that allows you send pictures/videos to iOS devices. Search for “Motorola Zap”
This application requires your Google ID for setup.
Droid Zap is copyright 2013 by Motorola Mobility LLC. For additional questions or feedback, contact MotoCare at motorola.com/support.
DJ Horn is an app that plays the super famous "Reggae Horn" that Dancehall/Reggae DJs use so much. You too can control the crowd with DJ Horn.
Make all your friends shout, "REWIND" and "BIG TUNE" at your next party!
COME AGAIN SELECTAH. Give DJ Horn a try today!
Suggestions in comments will be used!
Ghost Realm was designed and developed during Game Project course in Metropolia University of Applied Sciences. Demo is ultimately designed for demonstration of core game concepts in the Game Connection Europe event.
This game is not well optimized. You will need Galaxy Nexus 7 performance or better to make sure it runs smoothly. The finished game would fall under role playing game but this demo is more of an action game as it is.
All material including sounds, pictures, 3D models and source code is licensed under Apache 2.0 license.
Ghost Realm demo was designed to be presented with a guy that explains the game concept. We can't ship the game with a marketing guy so here is a short explanation of the concept.
The game takes place in augmented reality. The default view is a real life map that player can navigate using GPS. Ghosts can be found in some area of the map.
Player fights 3D ghosts displayed in front of camera feed. Player can hit ghosts by e.g. waving their phone, drawing a spell or by yelling. Player blocks attacks e.g. by drawing a counter spell or connecting dots.
Game also includes RPG and possibly MMO elements.
Map and GPS are not implemented in this demo so the player can only stand still. Player can attack by waving their phone and block by connecting dots in the demo. RPG and MMO elements are not implemented in the demo.
• Producer: Juri Meskanen
• Lead designer: Otso Kaukomies
• Artist: Eero Salminen
• Artist: Humberto Bampende
• Developer: Mikael Lindlöf
• Sound designer: Eero Kaukomies
• GitHub: https://github.com/Mikuz/Ghost-Realm
• Ghost Realm blog: https://ghosthuntermobile.wordpress.com
• Trello: https://trello.com/b/MX5TF9HU/ghost-realm
• Highly customizable soundboards
• Share, comment, favorite and vote boards
• Set sound as notification/ringtone/alert
• Launcher shortcut to soundboard
• Fast notification enabling and disabling
Highly customizable soundboards
• Board can be in portrait and/or landscape orientation.
• Board can have multiple pages.
• Background image and color can be set for a page.
• Icon can be set for a board.
Sound button contains two parts: image and text.
• Image can be resized and it can change when the sound is playing.
• Text size, text color and textbox color can be modified.
• Text and image can be linked and/or hidden.
• Sound can have alternative action and icon when playing.
Drag sounds around and click to modify name, image and sound.
You can copy/paste sounds and set them as ringtone/notification/alert sounds.
There are auto-arrange and undo/redo functionalities to help building boards.
You can put a board to notification bar for quick access.
Make shortcut in launcher for fast access to a board.
You can download soundboards uploaded by other users from Internet.
You can search, rate, comment, upload and favorite boards.
Board can be easily converted from resolution to another.
• Wiki https://github.com/Mikuz/Boarder/wiki
• Source https://github.com/Mikuz/Boarder
• Downloads https://github.com/Mikuz/Boarder/releases
• Issue tracker https://github.com/Mikuz/Boarder/issues
• Android Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fi.mikuz.boarder
• Market link - market://details?id=fi.mikuz.boarder