With Clean File Manager you can easily find, browse, move, compress, and otherwise organize all of your files and apps On-The-Go!
• Google Drive and Dropbox cloud storage integration
• Material/Holo Light and Material/Holo Dark themes for Android
• Intuitive left/right swiping to browse folders and files
• Explore you local Android file system, primary and secondary SD cards
• Multiple selection to operate on more than one files or folders
• Search and share files
• Application manager for your installed Android apps and games
• List view in the files and apps explorer
• Custom bookmarks
• Optimized for both phones and tablets (HD) screens (tested with Nexus devices)
• Support USB OTG On-The-Go (tested on Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy S4, Motorola Moto G2 and HTC One)
• Compress and extract support for Zip files
• Extract support for: Rar, Tar, Tar.gz, Tgz, Tar.bz2, Tbz
• Sorting options (per-folder sorting can be enabled from settings)
• Cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, move (for both files and folders)
• Create and delete folders (directories)
• Thumbnail for photos and application Apk files
• Pick ringtones
• Built-in image gallery (can be disabled from settings)
• Compatible with Android 4.4 KitKat, Android 5.0 Lollipop and latest Nexus 7 and Nexus 9 tablets
More features for Clean File Manager??? Vote now: http://clean.fm/vote
Join our BETA program and test new features before anyone else: http://clean.fm/beta.html
File Manager for phones and tablets supports 29 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Indonesian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Arabic, Norwegian.
More languages??? Help with translations: http://crowdin.net/project/clean-file-manager
Outlook is a free email app that helps you get more done from anywhere with one unified view of your email, calendar, contacts, and attachments. Outlook automatically surfaces your most important messages – across all your email accounts. Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages you want to handle later. Easily view your calendar, share available times, and schedule meetings. And attach files from your email, OneDrive, or Dropbox with just a few taps.
Outlook works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Why use Outlook?
Manage your inbox
• Outlook automatically triages your inbox for you, surfacing your most important email. Less relevant email is placed in your “Other” inbox.
• Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages.
• Schedule emails and they will return to your inbox at a later time.
Your calendar built-in
• Switching between your email and calendar apps is a thing of the past. Outlook includes your calendar and notifies you with appointment reminders.
• Find available meeting times and share them in email or schedule a meeting.
Attachments made easy
• View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
• Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
Find anything fast
• Filter your inbox to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a single tap.
• Quickly find the right messages, people and files by typing just a few letters.
• Outlook shows people you communicate with most often, and lets you conveniently drill down to see all related emails, meetings and files.
Feedback or questions?
• We want your feedback to make Outlook better! Please share your comments within the app by going to Settings>Help>Contact Support. We read all feedback.
• See the answers to frequently asked questions by going to Settings>Help>FAQs.
Try our other Microsoft apps for Android tablets: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Skype.
Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
1. Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Temporary File, Log File, Empty Folder, Empty File, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Power Saver(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, auto-rotate screen, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery Usage
10. Volume Control
11. Phone Ringtone
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD: Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Install
18. App backup and restore
AVG’s tablet security app for Android™ protects you from harmful viruses, malware, spyware and text messages (for SIM supported devices) and helps keep your personal data safe.
Download for Free Now!
Over 100,000,000 people already installed AVG’s antivirus mobile security apps. Join them now and:
✔ Scan apps, settings, files & media in real time for malicious apps, viruses, malware and spyware
✔ Enable finding/locating your lost / stolen tablet via Google Maps™
✔ Lock / wipe your device to protect your privacy
✔ Kill tasks that slow your device
✔ Browse the web safely & securely and keep safe from phishing attacks
✔ Monitor battery, storage and data package usage
✔ Identifies unsecure device settings and advises how to fix them
AVG AntiVirus FREE for Tablet – mobile security software for Android. Quick & easy protection for your tablet!
✔ Scan apps and files and remove malicious content
✔ Search, shop and use social networks with peace of mind
✔Scan websites for harmful threats. If a suspicious URL is detected, you will be redirected to a “Safe Page” (applicable only to Android's default browser and Chrome)
✔ Kill tasks and processes that can slow down or freeze up your device
✔Monitor battery consumption, set battery level notifications and enable power saving
✔ Monitor traffic - keep track of your 3G /4G mobile data plan (for SIM supported devices)
✔Optimize internal and SD card storage space
Anti-Theft & Tablet Location:
Use AVG’s remote management console or text messages (SMS; for SIM supported devices) to:
✔ Locate your lost or stolen tablet and get help finding it via Google Maps™
✔ Lock your tablet and set a lock screen message to help the locator find you
✔ Make your tablet ring (shout) even if it is on silent mode
✔ Wipe your tablet and SD card content
✔ Camera Trap [30 day trial]: discreetly emails you a photo of anyone who enters 3 wrong passwords when trying to unlock your tablet
✔ Device Lock [30 day trial]: automatically locks your tablet whenever someone replaces your SIM card (for SIM supported devices)
✔ App Lock [30 day trial]: lock apps to protect your privacy and safety
✔ App Backup [30 day trial]: backup apps from your device to your SD card so you can restore them whenever necessary
✔ Call and Message Blocker (for SIM supported devices): protect yourself against spammers, hackers and scammers. Get warned about suspicious text messages, filter and block unwanted calls and messages (SMS Blocker is currently unavailable for Android v4.4 devices)
✔ Wipe contacts, text messages, photos, browser history, calendar, format SD card and restore device to factory settings
AVG AntiVirus for Tablet is now part of AVG Protection, our award-winning, multi-device, cyber security subscription package.
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
Google®, Google Maps™ and Android™ are trademarks of Google, Inc., registered in the USA and in other countries
MY FILES is:
- Best Gui Ever.
- Awesome like Android.
- Every Version Compatible.
- Supports USB Devices for USB supported android devices.
- File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, - Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
- Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your .
- Shows thumbnails for APKs and images.
- Text viewers and editors.
- More features included, and more to come.
Coming soon in
- GMail Integration
- Unzipping Functionality
- Multi select
- More awesomeness
Follow us on Twitter: http://WWW.twitter.com/MRALABS
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1480358342184119
Thank you everyone for all the positive feedback. YOU are awesome! :)
• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
Android OS version kitkat (ver 4.4) since occurred. For external SdCard such as copying and deleting.
Trying to solve it, but seems to take a long time.
Temporarily, File Explorer menu at the top [External Sd Card] button to set the connection.
Accessible path to the subdirectory of SdCard.
For this area, the file copy, delete, etc. are supported.
(This statement is made kitkat OS users only.)
Smart File Manager application is the File Explorer for Android.
Multi-select feature has been improved.
● Explorer (File Manager)
○ Introducing the top menu
Go to the top of the Root Path of smart devices.
Go to the top path of external storage space on the SD card.
Move to the top of the folder.
Move to the previous folder. (The same equipment and features of the Back button)
Go to the location, cameras and video files are saved .
Go to the location, downloaded files are stored on the Internet
Refresh the page.
▷ RESET SEARCH
Search mode when the button is activated. Button is pressed, the search is initiated.
○ Introducing the top multi menu
▷ Select all
▷ Unselect all
▷ Exit multi menu
○ Introducing the bottom menu
▷ ADD FOLDER
Create a new folder in the path.
search queries entered in the appropriate folder, and proceed.
▷ Quick Links
▷ SYSTEM INFORMATION
Move to the System Information page.
introduction, app settings, go to System Settings page.
▷ Run Camera
▷ Run Gallery
▷ Run Music player
▷ Smart Task Manager
Run Android Task Manager or Go to market.
▷Smart App Manager
Run Android App Manager or Go to market.
▷ Smart Notepad
Run NOTEPAD or Go to market.
● Real-time Process
○ Real-time memory, CPU information
○ Task execution capabilities
○ End Task function
● System Information (System info)
○ Battery information (battery temperature - Celsius, Fahrenheit)
battery life history information
battery usage information
○ Ram Information (Total, Used, Available)
○ Internal storage space information (Total, Used, Available)
○ External storage space information - SD Card (Total, Used, Available)
○ CPU status information
○ System / platform information
○ Smart File Manager Overview
Smart File Manager provides introductions and a brief guide
○ Smart File Manager Settings
set the status bar
set the background theme
Services shortcut links
○ Frequently used part of the instrument settings
the screen brightness
set my location (network, GPS)
the date and time
● Home screen widget
○ Widget Update Time Adjustable
○ Widget Theme(Yellow, Red, Black)
○ Internal Storage / External Storage Info(2×1)
○ Battery status(1×1)
Your important document was lost from your sd card !! If you deleted it. You can restore it back, with this application it can show you about 3 step to do sd card recovery file that you can learn and follow it.
Hoccer is a secure alternative to traditional text messaging services, which use your 3G or Wifi. Send messages, photos, videos, contacts, locations, and much more free and, most notably, safe.
For registration, Hoccer requires no sensitive or private information such as phone number or email address. Your identity remains invariably anonymous, because for Hoccer, any user is just a randomly generated number (Client ID). Furthermore, your contacts are protected, no synchronization of your address book and details of private data (data minimization) are needed. Hoccer is made in Germany and subject to the high standards of German Data Protection laws.
Hoccer – „nearby“ data-Sharing
Secure data sharing based on geo-location technology: next generation messaging
Take part in public discussions and connect to others around you as easy as never before. With Hoccer you can exchange messages and media completely anonymous and encrypted - simultaneously with many users in group- or in individual chats. Anyone who enabled "nearby”-mode within 100 m will be listed and can start communication right away by using simple gestures. Check out who is next to you - at home, in the office or at events! Data exchange as easy as never before.
Hoccer’s basic features
Send all of your messages transport and end-to-end encrypted with an RSA public key of up to 4096 BIT, no matter if individual or group chats.
• text messages
• audio files
• voice mails/messages
• and many more
• unlimited number of members in group chats (no hard limits)
• geo-location based communication: spontaneous communication with users around you, fully encrypted, no exchange of (private) user data necessary
• gesture-based sending of messages and attachments in nearby-mode
• Invite friends via code or scan
• display of transmission status
• quality and file size settings for pictures and other data
• define up- and download limits for attachments
• manually renew RSA keypair
• compile media collections and share them
• multiple image upload
• and many more
Hoccer regularly publishes updates with new features, bug fixes and improvements.
Hoccer requires several permissions. Please find here an detailed overview of all permission in use: http://hoccer.com/2014/11/used-permissions-on-android/
Review, support & contact
We’re looking forward to your reviews and like to thank you for your support! Got questions, problems or suggestions? Feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information on Hoccer’s security measures can be found here: http://hoccer.com/hoccer-xo-privacy-security-statement/
Follow, like, tweet us
With your ShareFile account and app, you can:
- Access files and folders located in your ShareFile account.
- Download files from your ShareFile account to your Android device for offline access.
- Upload files and folders to your ShareFile account directly from your Android device.
- Sync files in your ShareFile account from all of your devices.
- Share or sync multiple files with multiple users.
- Email files from your ShareFile account on your Android device.
- Request files and provide secure links for recipients to upload files to your ShareFile account.
- Set custom access permissions to files and folders for individual users.
- Specify a passcode for additional protection for your ShareFile account.
- Add users to existing folders in your ShareFile account.
- Use ShareFile as your secure file manager.
- Remotely wipe or lock your ShareFile account in the event of a lost or stolen mobile device.
If you have a ShareFile Enterprise account, you can access data using corporate credentials, and IT administrators can control and audit access directly from the app.
©2015 Citrix Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Sync any folder on your phone
- Sync all photos, video and audio automatically to your PC / Mac and Online
- 5GB Online account is free, earn more by inviting friends
To sync your PC or Mac, get the companion desktop app at http://sync.goaruna.com
Also includes: PDF viewer, "capture & upload" photos / videos / voice notes, a text editor and more.
Get a Free account at GoAruna.com!