First aid saves lives – and Instant Aid helps you!
There are many <>useful apps for mobile phones. Why not also create an emergency app for your health and that of your fellow human beings?
As first responders, it is important to act quickly. The intuitive and clear operation of the first aid app helps you to take the right emergency measures in a stressful emergency – so you can’t forget a life-saving step in first aid.
In addition to useful apps, such as a health app, a diabetes app or an emergency call app there is now also the first aid app Instant Aid as a useful app free of charge to help in everyday life.
Whether it’s a heart attack, a stroke, an allergic shock, diabetes or an epileptic seizure – every second counts in a medical emergency!
What the free first aid app Instant Aid offers you:
• Useful app for daily life that provides you with step-by-step instructions in case of an emergency. A voice assistant within the first aid app helps you to take the right action in an emergency.
• Describe the symptoms to the voice assistant. It gives you the most accurate diagnosis possible and guides you interactively during the first aid in an emergency.
• Make an emergency call from the app at any time (emergency ambulance, fire brigade, police, poison emergency call)
• See all important issues that need to be clarified with the control center during the emergency call and check them off.
• Testing your first aid knowledge with realistic questions in the quiz, collect points, advance to the next level and become a first aid professional.
• Receive direct personalized feedback.
• See the emergency numbers of all countries at a glance.
• Read interesting First Aid insights in our blog and be always up-to-date.
• Find out more in the medicine and health glossary with over 300 explanations of terms from first aid and medicine.
Get this useful app for free and become a first aider!
All information in the app is without guarantee and does not replace a real first aid course. Instant Aid – the useful app for phones – is simply an addition to refresh your knowledge and to learn first aid. The holder of the first aid app accepts no liability for failed/not correctly executed first aid.
If you have any suggestions for changes or technical problems, please contact our customer support team: