The application allows you to determine the fire distance between various objects according to the joint venture 4.13130.2013 “Fire protection systems. Restrictions on the spread of fire on the objects of protection. Requirements for space-planning solutions. "
As a result, the user receives information about the minimum permissible fire-prevention distance between various buildings and objects: urban and rural settlements, critical facilities, residential and public buildings, buildings and structures on the territory of production facilities, warehouses, compressor, gas distribution, oil pumping stations, engineering networks, communications, pipelines, gas stations, etc., in accordance with SP 4.13130.2013
How to use:
1. Select the object from which you want to determine the fire distance.
2. Consistently indicate (if necessary) the characteristics of the object from which the fire prevention distance is to be determined.
3. Select the object to which you want to determine the fire distance.
4. Consistently indicate (if required) the characteristics of the object to which the fire prevention distance is to be determined.
5. Familiarize yourself with the minimum fire spacing requirements between the two selected objects.