* Personal rates (BMI, RMR, daily calorie and water intake, maximum heart rate, training heart rate; also includes recommendations and future weight forecast);
* Calorie counter (for easy meals tracking);
* Food list (gives an opportunity to add new foods and dishes and edit existing ones);
* One-rep max (calculation of maximum weight for one repetition of exercise);
* Body fat calculator;
* Notes and info features for user;
Fitness Calculator provides tips and forecasts about your weight to help you achieve a perfect healthy body.
* BMI Calculator
* Ideal Body weight Calculator
* Waist to height ratio Calculator
* Blood Pressure Calculator
• Body Mass Index (BMI): is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight.
• Waist to Height Ratio: is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as an better indicator of health risks than Body Mass Index.
• Ideal Body Weight : is the desired weight for optimal health and fitness.
• Blood Pressure: is the force exerted on the walls of the arteries due to flow of blood. This is calculated by taking the user's Pulse Rate, Height and weight. error margin (appx. ±10%)
Keyword: Blood Pressure , Blood Pressure calculator , Blood Pressure monitor, bp , body mass index, BMI, waist , height , ideal, body , weight , fitness, Health, Medical
MyFitness calculator Includes:-
• TDEE Calculator = (Total Calories intake calculator ) How many calories should you be consuming each day?
• Macros Nutrients Calculator - How many grams of Carbohydrate, Protein, and Fat should you be eating at each
• BMI Calculator
• BMR Calculator = Basal Metalbolic Rate
• One Rep Max Calculator
• Water Intake Calculator (Water your body) Water consumption calculator – calculates/suggests to you a goal to reach each day
• Max Heart Calculator
• Tablet-optimized UI
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Calculate all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs,
• Body Mass Index( BMI Calculator ): is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. BMI Calculator provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight. Just enter your weight and height and get the BMI value and also your ideal weight range. -BMI Calculator can be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
TDEE is the amount calories your body burns in a 24 hour period, sleeping, working, exercising, playing and even digesting food!
The IIFYM TDEE Calculator is designed to give you your exact TDEE based on a few key factors (BMR + TOTAL ENERGY EXPENDITURE).
TDEE is the most important bit of information available to us when trying to gain muscle or burn fat and lose weight which is why the IIFYM TDEE Calculator is based on the most exact TDEE formulas available.
Fat Weight Loss Secret
• If we eat more calories than our body requires, we will gain weight watchers.
• If we eat less calories than our body needs, we will lose weight watchers.
• Unless we know exactly what our TDEE is, we have no way of knowing how many calories to consume to burn body fat or gain muscle
Find out how many calories you need and use MyFitnessPal or any other Calorie Counter or Calorie tracker app to track your calories.
BMR = Basal Metalbolic Rate (similar to RMR = Resting Metabolic Rate)
Your BMR (BMR calcualtor) is represents the number of calories your body burns at rest. The BMR calcualtor will calculate the precise amount of calories your individual body requires to keep you alive.
The BMR Calculator is not a TDEE Calculator so you should not base any dietary decision on the number our BMR calculator spits out
One-rep maximum calculator
Calculate how many reps you can perform at a target weight
Water intake calculator
Resting/Basal Metabolic Rate Approximation(RMR)
+Navigate easily with the intuitive interface
My fitness calculator Includes:-
+ BMI Index Calculator
+ BMR Index Calculator =Basal Metalbolic Rate
+ One Rep Max
+ Water Intake
+ Protein Intake
** We hope you'll love fitness Calculator. We are constantly working to improve the app so there's plenty more goodies to come ;)
Need to fit into a dress for an upcoming wedding? Want to bulk up so everyone will stop calling you skin and bones?
Download Target Weight now and begin your path to your weight goal today!
Target Weight is based on he BMR equation to estimate based on your daily calorie intake, age, gender, height, weight, and activity level, how many calories you need to take in each day to eventually reach your weight goal over a period of time.
Calculations are in no way 100% accurate but for most cases should provide a general estimation.
Weight Loss Calorie Calculator is based on the Mifflin-St Jeor equation. With this equation, the Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) is calculated by using the following formula:
BMR = 10 * weight(kg) + 6.25 * height(cm) - 5 * age(y) + 5 (male)
BMR = 10 * weight(kg) + 6.25 * height(cm) - 5 * age(y) - 161 (female).
The calories needed to maintain your weight equal to the BMR value, multiplied by an activity level factor. To loss 1 pound, you will need to shave 500 calories from your daily menu.
The American College of Sports Medicine recommends a minimum of 1200 calories per day for females and 1800 calories per day for males.
This app uses the well respected Rockport Fitness Walking Test (Kilne 1987) which provides an estimate of VO2 Max. It is a good test for anyone interested in tracking VO2 Max as it can easily be performed with no additional assistance.
The test is simple. Walk one mile as fast as possible and when finished, record your heart rate and time. Keep a steady stride during the test and do not run. You need a
treadmill, 400 m track, or pre-measured distance to do the walking, a stopwatch, heart rate monitor, and scale for your weight.
The VO2 Max Calculator App will compute a VO2 max value and indicator reference (Very Poor, Poor, Fair, Good, Excellent or Superior).
The app provides the easiness of being able to calculate your results, access your train and see your evolution anytime and anywhere, in the palm of your hand.
* Training: you will be able of create, manage and access your trains anytime, whether at the gym or outside it.
* Training Log: you will be able to save your old trains and track where you have improved or still have to improve.
* Evaluations: DO IT YOURSELF! you are the one who will do your own physical evaluation, calculating your body fat and saving your body measures.
* Development: access your old evaluations and also generate graphics with your development.
Beyond these features, you can use our calculators anytime:
* Body Fat (WITH SKINFOLD): calculate your body fat with a 3 fold's formula, using a skinfold.
* Body Fat (WITHOUT SKINFOLD): calculate your body fat with a formula which does not use skinfold, only your measures.
* Daily Caloric Expenditure: calculate the amount of calories you need a day, whether to maintain your weight, gain body mass or lose fat.
* Body Mass Index (B.M.I): check if you are in the ideal weight with this international measure
Body Fat Calculator by Shaped.Me allows you to track & monitor your weight, body measurements and body fat. With these tools a person can plug in their weight, body measurements and age and be given an estimate of their health when it comes to body fat. Knowing this information can lead a person into losing the proper amount of weight and living a healthier lifestyle.
Body fat is on our bodies for a reason, however too much body fat can be detrimental for our health. In order to live a healthy lifestyle we need to be aware of our body fat percentage and keep it as low as we can. Not only do we need to keep it low but we need to understand what is the healthy percentage of body fat for our, age, gender, height and weight.
The app isn’t just for those who are trying to lose weight it’s for everyone who is trying to live a healthy lifestyle. Yes the app is great for keeping track of weight loss progress however it serves as a guide to healthy living by keeping track of your body.
To calculate your body fat percentage this app helps keep track of your measurements when using a skin fold caliper. The calculations are based on the Jackson/Pollock methods (3, 4, and 7-site measurements).
History is available as an in-app purchase, which will also remove ads.
Unlike BMI calculators which can be very inaccurate especially if you have big muscle mass, this calculator gives results based on your body fat percentage and they are not affected by your body weight.
• 5 most accurate formulas:
- 1. Jackson/Pollock 3 site skin fold caliper method.
- 2. Jackson/Pollock 4 site skinfold caliper method.
- 3. Jackson/Pollock 7 site skinfold caliper method.
- 4. Durnin/Womersley 4 site skinfold caliper method.
- 5. Tape Measure method used by the U.S. Navy.
• Progress chart.
• Settings menu where you can choose to save automatically age, height and weight.
• Body Fat Percentage Calculator.
• Lean Body Mass Calculator.
• Body Fat Weight Calculator.
• Fitness level: Underfat, Healthy, Overfat, Obese.
• Healthy / Ideal Weight Calculator.
• How much fat you should lose or gain.
Tags: Bodyfat Calculator, US Navy Method, Military, Army Physical Fitness Test, APFT Jackson Pollock 3 site skin fold caliper method, Accurate, Beautiful UI, design, gorgeous, fast, most accurate, top calculators, bodyfat percentage, body fat percentage calculator
This app helps you to determine your
1) Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
2) Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR)
3) Daily calorie intake based on your activity level in order to maintain current weight.
It also helps you to figure out the amount of calories you need to increase or decrease your body weight.
1) Includes three measurement modes to calculate BMR and RMR
- Imperial: Measurement system mostly used in British nations.
- Metric: Measurement system popular in Europe.
- Custom 1: Custom made measurement system that includes toggle buttons to switch units of height and weight.
- Custom 2: Custom made measurement system that includes entering the height in feet & inches and includes toggle button to switch the units of weight.
2) Works in both portrait and landscape mode. Works on large range of devices from small screens to extra-large screens.
3) Ability to share results through SMS, email and other apps.
4) Fields created in hierarchical order to easily switch between them using previous and next keys.
The application uses well-known Harris-Benedict equation to calculate your BMR and daily calorie intake. RMR calculation is based on a recent but more accurate Mifflin equation.
Please report any errors or bugs you encounter. I'll be happy to consider your suggestions in order to further improve this application.
Enjoy the application and rate us today!
Tags: bmr calculator, rmr calculator, calorie calculator, daily calorie calculator, basal metabolic rate calculator, resting metabolic rate calculator
With the facility of being able to calculate your results anytime in your smartphone, Fitness Legacy is the extra tool you need in the search of your goals.
* Workouts: register your workout and access it anywhere.
* Daily Caloric Expenditure: calculate the amount of calories you need a day, whether to maintain your weight, gain body mass or lose fat.
*Body Fat Percentage (WITHOUT SKINFOLD): calculate your body fat with a formula which does not use skinfold, only your measures.
* Body Fat Percentage (WITH SKINFOLD): calculate your body fat with a 3 folds formula, using a skinfold.
* Body Mass Index (B.M.I): calculate whether you are in the ideal weight with this international formula.
This is a FREE version of the Fitness Legacy app. In order to have access to all of the features of the app, like physical evaluations, progress and an unlimited workout's registry, take a look at the Fitness Legacy PRO app.
Body Composition: weight and fat percentage, bone mass weight, muscle mass percentage (only Adipometer Pro);
Body Mass Index (BMI);
Waist to Hip Ratio;
VO2max and MET (only Adipometer Pro);
Basal Metabolic Rate (Adipometer Pro only);
Theoretical Ideal Weight (Adipometer Pro only);
Desirable Fat Loss in Weight and Calories (only Adipometer Pro);
Consumption of calories per minute for the following activities: walking, running, cycling, swimming and kayaking (Adipometer Pro only).
In addition, the program lets you track your progress (only Adipometer Pro) every month through graphs and historical measurements.
To calculate your percentage of body fat, follow these steps:
Set your language (English or Portuguese), your name, your gender and your preferred unit for the measurements. Metric units (m / kg) and imperial (in / lb) are supported. The default unit is metric. Press Save Changes to store your data and return to the main page;
Enter your body measurements, by pressing the button Body Measurements on the main page. On this page you must enter your age, your height and weight. Press Save Changes to store your data and return to the main page;
Enter your circumference measurements by pressing the Circunferences Measurements button on the main page. On this page you must enter the circumference of your neck, your waist and your hips. You can select different equations to estimate your body fat percentage. Press Save Changes to store your data and view your Body Composition, your Waist to Hip Ratio and your Body Mass Index. Press Main Screen to return to the main page;
Inform your skinfold measurements (optional) by pressing the Skinfolds Measurements button on the main page. The measures you must inform depend on your gender and the selected equation. For example: if you selected the Jackson and Pollock equation, and your gender is male, you should inform your chest, abdomen and thigh measurements. If your gender is female, you should inform your triceps, suprailiac and thigh measurements. Press Save Changes to store your data and see your body fat percentage (body composition values are estimated and may differ from those obtained from measurements of circumference due to the use of different equations, developed by different researchers). Press Main Screen to return to the main page;
Enter your bone diameters, pressing the Bones Measurements button on the main page. On this page you must enter the diameter of the radius (wrist) and the diameter of the femur (knee). Pressione Save Changes to store your data and view your bone weight. Press Main Screen to return to the main page;
Press Physical Fitness (Adipometer Pro only) to view your Body Composition, Body Mass Index (BMI), Waist to Hip Ratio, VO2max and MET, BMR, Theoretical Ideal Weight, Desirable Fat Loss and Calorie Consumption per minute for some activities. Press Main Screen to return to the main page;
Press Body Composition to see your fat percentage and graphs, as well as the history of your measurements (only Adipometer Pro).
More from developer
Visit our Facebook Page:
www.wellnessisbeauty.com -- for products that will boost your metabolism
*** FitCal Fitness Calculators can be used with Imperial units (United States) and Metric units ***
** Paid version is ad free!
----- Fitness Calculators -----
Basal Metabolic Rate - BMR: (Paid Version)
Calculates the amount of calories an individual should consume daily.
Body Mass Index - BMI:
Calculations that will make you aware if an individual may be at risk of developing a coronary artery disease by classifying an individual's Body Mass Index from Underweight to Obese.
Calculates the amount of creatine recommended for an individual according to body weight.
* "Loading phase"
* "Maintenance phase"
Calculates the recommended healthy weight according to the individual's height.
Maximum Heart Rate:
Calculates the highest heart rate an individual can safely achieve through activity/exercise stress.
One Rep Max: (Paid Version)
Calculates the maximum weight an individual can lift only once.
Vo2 Max: (Paid Version)
Reflects physical fitness of an individual by calculating the capacity of an individual's body to transport and use oxygen during exercise.
Waist To Hip Ratio: (Paid Version)
Calculations used as an indicator or measure of the health of a person and the risk of developing serious health conditions.
***more calculators to come***
---- Information Tabs ----
Vitamins Tab: (Limited, more info on Paid Version)
Awesome quick reference about vitamins that includes the food source and the recommended daily amount.
Minerals Tab: (Limited, more info on Paid Version)
Awesome quick reference about dietary minerals that includes the food source and the recommended daily amount.
Medicinal Herbs, Roots, etc. Tab:
Limited, more info on Paid Version)
Awesome quick reference about the health benefits of popular herbs, roots, etc.
***BEFORE USING THE FITCAL APPLICATION YOU MUST READ AND AGREE WITH THE APPLICATION'S DISCLAIMER. BY DOWNLOADING THIS APP YOU ALSO AGREE TO READ THE DISCLAIMER INCLUDED IN THE APP***
This app is intended for the 4Life Independent Distributor but anyone interested in knowing 4Life's products and pricing is welcomed to download it. It provides the entire list of products grouped by LP Values and it displays its Name, Item Number, Pricing, LP, Image of the product, Description, Features and more Details. This application allows you to carry the entire 4Life Catalog in your own pocket.
4Life Products and Reminders also lets the independent distributors set event reminders and send emails directly from this application.
4Life Products and Reminders is really convenient and a must have app for every independent distributor!
I will be adding more features later, so expect more updates to come.
I have not implemented a search feature yet but I will be working on it. Right know you will be able to scroll down the catalog to see the items.
Read the following paragraphs before using
Warning: The information in this App is not provided by 4Life Research or any of its Distributors. 4Life products are dietary supplements, and therefore are not useful in treating, preventing or curing diseases - such a claim will never be made by 4Life.
Any reliance you place on this information is at your own risk. You should consult your doctor before taking any medicines or supplements, or in any matter concerning your well-being.
We make no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability with respect to products, services, or related graphics contained on this App for any purpose.
Thanks for your support!
*** Las fotos muestran la aplicacion en ingles pero bajaras la aplicacion en español. Se ve exactamente igual ***
Esta aplicacion esta dirigida para los Distribuidores Independientes de 4Life, pero cualquier persona interesada en estos productos puede utilizar esta aplicacion. La aplicacion provee todos los productos de 4Life agrupados por sus valores de LP y constantemente la mantengo con la informacion mas reciente de los productos. Aqui encontraran el nombre del producto, su numero de articulo, valor de LP, foto, precio, descripcion, caracteristicas y mas detalles de estos.
Esta aplicacion te permite cargar con el catalogo de 4Life contigo a todas partes. Es realmente conveniente.
4Life Productos y Notificaciones le permite al usuario establecer notificaciones y enviar e-mails desde la misma aplicacion.
Estare añadiendo más beneficios e informacion pronto.
No he implementado una caracteristica de busqueda dentro del catalogo pero hare lo posible por añadirla. En estos momentos solo se ven los productos al deslizar la pagina hacia arriba o hacia abajo.
Body Mass Index is a number calculated from a person's weight and height. BMI is a fairly reliable indicator of body fatness for most people. BMI does not measure body fat directly, but research has shown that BMI correlates to direct measures of body fat, such as underwater weighing and dual energy x-ray absorptiometry (DXA). BMI can be considered an alternative for direct measures of body fat. Additionally, BMI is an inexpensive and easy-to-perform method of screening for weight categories that may lead to health problems.
For this calculator and more Fitness Calculators, download our app named Fitcal - Fitness Calculators.