Isn't very beautiful but does it's job quite good. One star removed because there is no possibility to set buffer size when streaming. I've got plenty of RAM and could spare even 1GiB when streaming. Then I wouldn't have to wait when buffer is empty while I watch. It is very annoying. And this happen quite often in the evening :(.
Brilliant. This is the best App on my Android. Streams all my music and films (movies) seamlessly. It takes hours to upload a long film (movie) and just as long to download one to watch it on my Android, but now once they are uploaded securely to MEGA, I can view them all instantly without waiting hours for downloading. THANKS FOR THIS GREAT APP.
Initially liked it but there's no easy way to log out of the accounts. I had to go into SETTINGS and delete the account information to log out. A serious flaw in my book. Uninstalled.
Streaming barriers Good app but the signing in is a little bit slow and unfortunately often cannot play music (unknown format)
No multi-select. Seriously? I have to add files to my playlist one at a time? And you can't even make multiple playlists. Uninstalling.
I'm having 2 problems. 1) Opening the app takes up to 1min to connect over WiFi. The official Mega app only takes 2-3 seconds. 2) When I want to download a photo, I cannot find the photo that I want because there is no photo icon preview like on Mega app.
- Compatibility with the new MEGA API
- Fixed login with non ASCII characters in the password
- Fixed recognition of mega-search.me links
- Prevent that the app uploads its own cache to Mega while syncing.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Shuffle feature for the audio player (in the menu)
- Account information in settings (used and total storage)
- Minor GUI fixes
- Fixed synchronization in SD for several devices
- Fixed other errors reported by users (thanks!)