This application supports managing your MEGA cloud storage, including:
- Automatic setup for Camera folder synchronization
- Option to setup sync for any folder on your phone (including internal/external flash drives)
- File and folder uploads and downloads
- Share support (for direct uploads from other applications)
- Acces to folders/files shared to you by other MEGA service users
- Creating share links/downloading shared files by providing share link generated by other users
- Resource management (moving, deleting, renaming files and folders on the cloud storage)
- Included local storage browser for file/folder choosing when uploading
- Notifications with progress displayed during uploads/downloads
- Opening downloaded files directly from notification view
- Setting up synchronization for any folder on your phone
- Italian localization by Federico Cappelletti
- Spanish localization
- French localization by Slaci0n
- Czech localization
- Accessing shared folders (shares by other MEGA users)
All downloads are stored under "Downloads" folder on your android device.
If you chose to download entire directories, directories will be stored as children of "Downloads" folder.
When performing upload action, popup window will be shown, long-press desired folder to select it, short-pressing (clicking) a folder in popup window enters it.
To download a file or entire folder (and its contents), please long-click on desired item, same works for renaming, moving, sharing and removing items.
All uploads and downloads can be monitored via notifications, displayed notification will show information about upload/download progress and file details, like name and its size.
Applications's encryption logic is compatible with the logic used on www.mega.co.nz.
Please use https://mega.co.nz/#register to register on MEGA cloud services (you will be presented with registration screen and you MUST accept agreement imposed by MEGA).
If you would like a new feature included in one of the next updates, please write to email@example.com or leave your comment in review section.
It's time to change to the best Flashlight.
Do you know why?
Because the collecting of your personal information from the other flashlight apps is too damn high.
Some information to all review writers about the hardware controls and network permission:
1. Not working with some Galaxy Ace and some tablet models. If the app does not work, then please don't write a bad review or give a bad star. Please send us an email to the email address given below.
Customer feedback to improve the quality of our service.
2. Network permission is only for third party advertisements. That's the reason, why our App is Free.
3. The Permission "Hardware controls". We need the camera permission to open / close the LED Flash. Please, when somebody wants to write a review about that a flashlight app doesn't needs a camera permission, then please research first. Please search for some android flashlight examples on the Internet and you will see that all the flashlight apps are using the camera permission. It's called camera, because the LED Flash is linked with the camera. And if you still do not believe us, just ask the Android developers.
* Light sources: Screen, Morse Code, Strobe, Police, Warning light
* Battery Status
* Switch Button: Use it, if...
- LED Flash on your device does not work.
- LED Flash not supported on your device.
- you want to show Morse Code or Strobe Light on your phone's screen.
Just try it!
CAUTION: A very small percentage of individuals may experience epileptic seizures when exposed to certain light patterns or flashing lights.
Your data is accessible any time, from any device, anywhere. Share folders with your contacts and see their updates in real time.
The cloud in your pocket. Access and stream your files from your smartphone or tablet. Upload and sync your media to the cloud.
Search, store, download, stream, view, share, rename or delete your files. It's all there - in the palm of your hands.
For more info, please check our website: https://mega.co.nz/
iCam has been featured on the Today Show, CNN, and Good Morning America - http://skjm.com/news.php
Popular uses include baby monitor, pet cam, nanny cam, spy cam, and security camera.
Record and playback Motion Events and Receive Notifications on your Android device when Motion is Detected by your iCamSource(s) - Visit http://skjm.com/icam/vid.php for video demonstrations.
Please note that to use iCam you will also need to download the free iCamSource software from http://skjm.com/icam/
The iCamSource software supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS X 10.4 and later.
iCam users also have access to iCamWeb, allowing them to connect to their iCamSource(s) from most any modern, Java-enabled web browser : http://skjm.com/icam/web/
NOTICE: If you are ever having issues please contact support instead of just leaving a bad review as we have no way of contacting you to help resolve your problem. Thanks!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q : What do I need to do to setup and use iCam and iCamSource?
A : The steps are:
1) Download iCam to your Android device and the iCamSource to your computer.
2) Start the iCamSource, and choose your USB / FireWire / Built-In webcam from the Video and Audio drop-down lists. If you are connecting to an Ethernet / Wi-Fi camera, simply enter the camera's MJPEG/JPEG URL along with the camera's login and password.
3) Enter a Login and Password of your choosing (no need to register or create an account, but make sure they are not easily guessed), and click the Start button. iCamSource is now setup and running.
4) Start iCam on your Android device and enter the same Login and Password from Step 3.
5) Tap Done. iCam is now setup and running, and should connect to the iCamSource running on your computer.
Tap a video thumbnail to Zoom In, press Back to Zoom Out.
Repeat Steps 2 & 3 for any additional computers and Steps 4 & 5 for any additional Android devices, being sure to use the same Login and Password for all of them.
Visit the "Getting Started" section of the iCam Help pages for more information: http://skjm.com/icam/help/
Q : Do I have to configure my firewall or router or know what my IP address is to use iCam?
A : Nope. :)
In most situations, things should "just work" unless your network is particularly complex or restricted.
If you do have problems getting things to work, please be sure to either Contact Support or visit the Discussion Forum.
Q : Does this work if iCam is connected via EDGE or 3G or a different WiFi network than the iCamSource?
A : Yes.
Q : What types of cameras does the iCamSource support?
A : The iCamSource currently supports any Built-In, FireWire or USB webcam supported by Windows XP/Vista or OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and later. It also supports FireWire-connected DV cameras on OS X 10.5 (Leopard) and later. Video-only support is also available for most MJPEG/JPEG-compatible WiFi and Ethernet network IP webcams. MPEG-4 and h.264 devices are not supported.
Q : Is iCam "peer-to-peer" or are the audio & video sent through your servers?
A : Yes, iCam is a "peer-to-peer" application. The iCamSource sends its audio & video directly to iCam, and nothing is ever sent through our servers.
Q : Can anyone else connect to my iCamSource and view my webcam?
A : The only way that someone can connect to your iCamSource is if they know your iCam Login and Password, just like every other account you have on the Internet. In addition, your iCam Login and Password are never sent to our servers, so your video feeds are able to be kept completely private.
Com o Mega Filmes HD Downloader, você baixa os vídeos disponíveis no site http://megafilmeshd.net.
É muito fácil o aplicativo lhe permite navegar por todo site, e quando você acessa a página do vídeo escolhido a barra de navegação ficará verde, permitindo a você realizar o download.
Instale agora mesmo e aproveite o melhor site de filmes e séries da internet.
How to use:
1) Pair your GlobalSat Bluetooth GPS Receiver to you phone, first. (pairing code: 0000).
2) Enable "Allow mock locations" on your device by going to Settings > Applications > Development > turn on "Allow mock locations".
3) Open GPSInfo App.
4) Tap on "Choose Bluetooth GPS", and select the GlobalSat Bluetooth GPS receiver (listed as "BT-GPS-XXXXX").
5) Select whether you want "Bluetooth GPS to use a new location provider" or "Bluetooth GPS to replace internal GPS".
6) Tap on "Start/Stop GPS".
7) You should then be able to see the GPS data by tapping on "NMEA Data" and "GPS Data".
If you want to record the NMEA log, check the box "Enable/Disable NMEA log". The NMEA Log will be record in "/sdcard/nmea".
Problem: Google (still) doesn't have channels switching feature in the Android API, so there is no such convenient method lets you switch between your channels.
Solution: You need to create new password for each channel you have. Treat each channel as a normal account. Then log in this app.
1. On your computer, go to your YouTube channel.
2. Go to YouTube settings (under your name on the top right)
3. Click "Advanced" (http://www.youtube.com/account_advanced)
4. Click "Change or add password"
5. Follow the steps to create a password for your channel.
The channel email looks like firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Log in this app using your channel email and the new password
You should be able to see the data for your channel.
NO REVENUE DATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Please don't review, if you even don't read the description. Lots of people rate this app as 1 star because there is no revenue data in this app. I mentioned this in the description (NOTE 5). I understand your need, but please show your understanding to a developer. If this app is not what you want, please uninstall. I didn't lie in the description, I just tried to deliver as much as I am capable of. Thank you.)
Check the analytics data of your YouTube Channel on your Android device.
The analytics data includes: Views, Uniques, Likes, Dislikes, Shares, Comments, Favorites Added, Favorites Removed, Subscribers Gained, Subscribers Lost, Minutes Watched, Average View Duration, Annotation Click Through Rate, Annotation Close Rate, Average View Percentage, and they are grouped by Daily and Monthly. (Most 3 recent available).
1. It is a FREE app, and it uses the free Google API, therefore, it has limit API calls everyday. It may reaches the limit some time during a day.
2. You need Google Play Service on your Android device to run this app.
3. It use your phone's account manager, and auth by Google, so it is safe!
4. It has Ads to support the development.
5. Earnings (revenue) data is NOT available in this API, it may be available in the future. Check back.
6. There is a 1 or 2 days delay on the data API.
6. It is just a version ONE app, so it has very limited functions. I will spend more time depends on the feedback of my lovely users. Please give feedback by leaving comments.
The hidden files will not be found anywhere in the phone as soon as you set in Magic Box
The app's appearance is not designed in traditional "lock" look, which ensures your friends can not easily find the secret of this app. Perfectly hide and protect your privacy!
Password is required before starting this app. The initial password is 12345, you can reset the password by clicking the Menu button after entering this app.
Note: Even if you uninstall this app, your private files will never lose. However, in order to avoid any unnecessary trouble, you'd better make the files public if you want to uninstall the app.
If you have player (MX Player, RockPlayer or VPlayer recommended!) that can open FLV videos from http stream, this app will try to open it. If you don't, the FLV will be downloaded.
The app have NO icon and launcher! Only intercepts URLs! Try opening vbox7 urls from browser or app!
Note: Dolphin and Firefox browsers does NOT allow to intercept http:// urls, therefore you need to use "Share" option.
Why would you need a (big) web browser to open link that sends you to a Youtube video. Click this youtube link on your Android phone: http://bit.ly/10xGRnq (Then try again after installing this app to see the difference).
Sure, there are other apps that do this, but I think mine has unique features:
* Doesn't get in the way: It's small (~200kb). Minimal, but useful, user interface. Does exactly 1 thing and does it right.
* Handles Facebook's external links. Tired of launching the browser to open a m.facebook.com?l.php URL? No more.
* Handles Youtube's attribution links. These should be handled by the Youtube app (Google's fault). Short URL Resolver handles them for you, so you get to see the video on the Youtube app. No browser involved.
* Handles Tapatalk api click links.
* Handles google.com/url links, used in the Play Store for links in the description.
* Partial support for adf.ly.
Also, it's free, and ad-free. You can make an in-app donation if you feel it's worth it.
It doesn't use any third party service for resolving the URLs. The basic principle is making an HTTP request and determining where it's being redirected.
It's my first public Android App, but I think it's the best of its kind (you can try and prove me wrong X-D)
*Thanks for the comments and the reviews!*
If anyone wants to collaborate by translating the app to another language, you can do it here: http://www.getlocalization.com/shorturlresolver/
-Necessary ES FILE EXPLORER to download compressed files and avoid download error. Already included in the application in the Utilities section
Download Roms all consoles.
You'd be surprised how many things an app can learn about you. Without you ever knowing it.
Clueful is like your own personal “Privacy Consultant” giving you detailed info as to what your installed apps are doing in the background without your knowledge. It checks your apps against Bitdefender’s constantly updated Cloud database, calculates your device’s “Privacy Score”, and then informs you as to which apps are sacrificing your privacy.
Benefit from Clueful’s extended database of verified apps. Curious to find out more about an app? Look for it using Clueful’s newest Search feature. Now you are able to check whether an app does more than it says in the background before installing it. If we’ve already scanned the app we will display a list of clues from the Cloud allowing you to make informed decisions when it comes to the apps you’re downloading.
Did you know that apps can:
- Leak your phone number, e-mail address, contacts from address book to aggressive ad networks or third-parties
- Play audio ads while you’re on the phone
- Spam you in the notification bar, even if not accessed
- Send your password unencrypted over the Internet, a password that can be easily intercepted
- Upload your calendar
- Read your browsing history, which contains sensitive data
- Read and send SMS with or without your permission, thus incurring charges to your bill
- Intercept SMS
- Make phone calls with or without asking for your permission
- Monitor your phone calls
- Upload your device ID. (This unique ID can be used by developers, advertisers and analytics tools to track your location or behaviour across more than one app)
- Track your location and share it with third-parties
- Access your photos
…and many more. Really know your apps with Clueful!
THE INDUSTRY’S MOST DETAILED ANALYSIS OF APPS
Clueful doesn’t only display a list of permissions requested by apps upon install, it goes even further by showing you what apps REALLY do behind your back: leaking your phone number, spamming your notification bar, playing audio ads while on the phone, sending your password unencrypted over the Internet, or even send text messages without asking for your permission!
IMMEDIATELY INFORMS YOU OF ABUSIVE APPS
Bitdefender Clueful monitors apps that you install from the Google Play Store and immediately tells you if they’re not respecting your privacy.
PROVIDES AN INDIVIDUALIZED PRIVACY SCORE
Bitdefender Clueful examines the apps on your smartphone and calculates a precise and personal overview of how vulnerable you are, so that you can evaluate and take appropriate actions for each installed app.
ALWAYS UP TO DATE
Clueful utilizes the Bitdefender Cloud to access the very latest information from a growing database comprised of hundreds of thousands of apps that is updated 24/7.
UPGRADE TO TOTAL SECURITY FOR ANDROID DEVICES
Try Bitdefender Mobile Security and you’ll gain an array of additional cutting-edge capabilities. This Total Security package includes the on-install & on-demand scanner, real-time scanning of pages you're viewing online, as well as the ability to lock, locate, and wipe your Android device in case it become lost or stolen.
Download the 14-day Trial Version now – http://bit.ly/Aa7ZyO
Estos servicios de carácter público garantizan la interoperabilidad de la información geográfica de Canarias, su inclusión efectiva en la Infraestructura de Datos Espaciales de España y dan cumplimiento a lo establecido en la Directiva 2007/2/CE del Parlamento Europeo y del Consejo denominada INSPIRE. Según esta directiva una infraestructura de información espacial engloba a metadatos, conjuntos de datos espaciales y los servicios de datos espaciales; los servicios y tecnologías de red; los acuerdos sobre puesta en común, acceso y utilización; y los mecanismos, procesos y procedimientos de coordinación y seguimiento establecidos, gestionados o puesto a disposición de conformidad con lo dispuesto en citada directiva