Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
Very easy to use, click on any Mega link on your browser and the app will handle the download. You can also paste on the application any text containing Mega links and all the links will be downloaded.
- Pause and resume Mega downloads
- The application can be configured to download only via WIFI (by default)
- It supports multiple simultaneous file downloads.
- The file is divided in several segments to download it faster.
- You can select the destination folder in the configuration; you can specify even an external SD card if you want.
- If a download fails it will retry it automatically.
- Displays downloads progress and speed.
- Mega Advanced Downloader has a very friendly interface.
It is available in English, Spanish, Japanese. Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Simplified and Tradicional Chinese, Russian, Polish, Romanian and Korean.
iCam has been featured on the Today Show, CNN, and Good Morning America - http://skjm.com/news.php
Popular uses include baby monitor, pet cam, nanny cam, spy cam, and security camera.
Record and playback Motion Events and Receive Notifications on your Android device when Motion is Detected by your iCamSource(s) - Visit http://skjm.com/icam/vid.php for video demonstrations.
Please note that to use iCam you will also need to download the free iCamSource software from http://skjm.com/icam/
The iCamSource software supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS X 10.4 and later.
iCam users also have access to iCamWeb, allowing them to connect to their iCamSource(s) from most any modern, Java-enabled web browser : http://skjm.com/icam/web/
NOTICE: If you are ever having issues please contact support instead of just leaving a bad review as we have no way of contacting you to help resolve your problem. Thanks!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q : What do I need to do to setup and use iCam and iCamSource?
A : The steps are:
1) Download iCam to your Android device and the iCamSource to your computer.
2) Start the iCamSource, and choose your USB / FireWire / Built-In webcam from the Video and Audio drop-down lists. If you are connecting to an Ethernet / Wi-Fi camera, simply enter the camera's MJPEG/JPEG URL along with the camera's login and password.
3) Enter a Login and Password of your choosing (no need to register or create an account, but make sure they are not easily guessed), and click the Start button. iCamSource is now setup and running.
4) Start iCam on your Android device and enter the same Login and Password from Step 3.
5) Tap Done. iCam is now setup and running, and should connect to the iCamSource running on your computer.
Tap a video thumbnail to Zoom In, press Back to Zoom Out.
Repeat Steps 2 & 3 for any additional computers and Steps 4 & 5 for any additional Android devices, being sure to use the same Login and Password for all of them.
Visit the "Getting Started" section of the iCam Help pages for more information: http://skjm.com/icam/help/
Q : Do I have to configure my firewall or router or know what my IP address is to use iCam?
A : Nope. :)
In most situations, things should "just work" unless your network is particularly complex or restricted.
If you do have problems getting things to work, please be sure to either Contact Support or visit the Discussion Forum.
Q : Does this work if iCam is connected via EDGE or 3G or a different WiFi network than the iCamSource?
A : Yes.
Q : What types of cameras does the iCamSource support?
A : The iCamSource currently supports any Built-In, FireWire or USB webcam supported by Windows XP/Vista or OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and later. It also supports FireWire-connected DV cameras on OS X 10.5 (Leopard) and later. Video-only support is also available for most MJPEG/JPEG-compatible WiFi and Ethernet network IP webcams. MPEG-4 and h.264 devices are not supported.
Q : Is iCam "peer-to-peer" or are the audio & video sent through your servers?
A : Yes, iCam is a "peer-to-peer" application. The iCamSource sends its audio & video directly to iCam, and nothing is ever sent through our servers.
Q : Can anyone else connect to my iCamSource and view my webcam?
A : The only way that someone can connect to your iCamSource is if they know your iCam Login and Password, just like every other account you have on the Internet. In addition, your iCam Login and Password are never sent to our servers, so your video feeds are able to be kept completely private.
It's time to change to the best Flashlight.
Do you know why?
Because the collecting of your personal information from the other flashlight apps is too damn high.
Some information to all review writers about the hardware controls and network permission:
1. Not working with some Galaxy Ace and some tablet models. If the app does not work, then please don't write a bad review or give a bad star. Please send us an email to the email address given below.
Customer feedback to improve the quality of our service.
2. Network permission is only for third party advertisements. That's the reason, why our App is Free.
3. The Permission "Hardware controls". We need the camera permission to open / close the LED Flash. Please, when somebody wants to write a review about that a flashlight app doesn't needs a camera permission, then please research first. Please search for some android flashlight examples on the Internet and you will see that all the flashlight apps are using the camera permission. It's called camera, because the LED Flash is linked with the camera. And if you still do not believe us, just ask the Android developers.
* Light sources: Screen, Morse Code, Strobe, Police, Warning light
* Battery Status
* Switch Button: Use it, if...
- LED Flash on your device does not work.
- LED Flash not supported on your device.
- you want to show Morse Code or Strobe Light on your phone's screen.
Just try it!
CAUTION: A very small percentage of individuals may experience epileptic seizures when exposed to certain light patterns or flashing lights.
• The only VPN that gives you simple direct access to your favorite censored or blocked websites
• Unblocks applications and websites from around the world
• Hide your IP address to browse the web privately & anonymously
• 100% Free
• Switch countries with ease
• Speeds up web browsing
• Reduces data plan costs
Welcome to a Better Internet!
** Hola works by sharing the idle resources of its users for the benefit of all **
• Access sites blocked by your country through an innovative peer to peer network
• Accelerates browsing by choosing the closest and fastest sources
• Reduces data costs
• Lower devise radiation
More info at https://hola.org/faq
If you have any questions and suggestions, feel free and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
We love to hear from you :-)
Hola Free VPN contains Lightning Browser and is used under Lightning Browser Mozilla Public Licence, Version 2.0. A copy of this license is available at: https://github.com/anthonycr/Lightning-Browser
Your data is accessible any time, from any device, anywhere. Share folders with your contacts and see their updates in real time.
The cloud in your pocket. Access your files from your smartphone or tablet. Upload and sync your media to the cloud.
Search, store, download, view, share, rename or delete your files. It's all there - in the palm of your hands.
For more info, please check our website: https://mega.co.nz/
Your data is accessible any time, from any device, anywhere. Share folders with your contacts and see their updates in real time.
The cloud in your pocket. Access and stream your files from your smartphone or tablet. Upload your media to the cloud.
Search, store, download, stream, view, share, rename or delete your files. Upload and view your photos and videos. It's all there, in the palm of your hands.
For more info, please check our website: https://mega.co.nz/
See below for pricing options.
Now also available for Chrome: http://goo.gl/ETMNa3
Play Videos directly on your Smart TV
vGet supports DLNA/UPnP to play (cast) videos directly on a DLNA-Device in your local network. Many devices out there support DLNA, for example Smart TVs, XBox, MediaCenters, AllShare Devices etc. As opposed to many other DLNA-tools, vGet does not relay the video stream over your mobile device but streams directly from the internet. This saves battery life - the video even keeps playing when you switch off your Android device completely. So vGet offers Chromecast-like functionality without requiring additional hardware.
It also supports Chromecast.
Download any video for later offline viewing. vGet includes an integrated download manager that supports multiple concurrent connections to speed up downloads. It automatically increases the number of connections as long as this improves the download speed, if supported by the server.
Play embedded videos with the player of your choice. Choose any installed Video-Player (e.g. MXPlayer, VLC, etc.) to stream them directly without downloading. This even works for flash videos.
vGet works as a simple web-browser and is therefore able to detect HTML5-Videos on any site. It can even detect some flash-videos, without requiring flash player to be installed. Note that support for flash videos is limited, so don't expect it to work on every site. But it has been reported to work quite some sites, including putlocker, sockshare, movshare, novamov, filenuke, played, nowvideo, clicktovie, nosvideo, videozed, faststream, nowvideo, potlocker, putme, bitshare, streamcloud, movreel, vidstream.in, xvidstage, billionuploads, primeshare, ginbig, ...
This is a trial version that is limited to a 14 day trial period. The trial can be unlocked inside the App (in-app billing) for ~3.30 € plus VAT, if applicable. You'll see the exact price in your local currency before you buy it. Buying it removes Ads and allows to use it for a unlimited time on all your devices that use the same Google-Play account for installation.
Alternatively it can be used for free by recommending it to others using the integrated referral feature. Each successful referral earns you one additional month of free usage. There is no limit to this rule. So you can use it free indefinitely by referring enough users.
Why don't you offer vGet completely for free without requiring referrals?
Developing and maintaining an App costs money. For some very popular Apps, Ads can cover these costs. Unfortunately that doesn't work for vGet. We think that the 14 day trial period should allow you to figure out if actually want to use it. Charging for vGet is the only way to keep working.
But it's way too expensive: Well, you often don't even get a pint of beer for that amount. Also be aware that we've to spent at least 2/3 of the price on transaction fees and taxes.
- Youtube is not supported due to terms of service restrictions.
- No support for any streaming formats (HLS, rtsp)
- Flash videos are not detected on all websites
Reasons for App-Permissions:
- Full network access: required for downloads and DLNA.
- WLAN-Multicast: required for DLNA to detect local devices.
- USB-Storage: required for saving downloads.
- Start at boot: to resume downloads automatically after rebooting.
- Prevent sleep mode: required while downloading to keep active downloads running.
- Accounts (use accounts on the device/find accounts): Used as authentication for the optional referral feature.
If you experience any problems or have suggestions for improvements, please report them on http://vget.w69b.com/bugs.
The app is completely Ad-Free.
- Real time speed update in status bar and notification.
- Daily traffic usage in notification.
- Separate stats for Mobile network and WiFi network.
- Monitors your traffic data for the last 30 days.
- Battery efficient
A notification dialog appears when you tap the notification having
- Graph to monitor last minute internet activity
- Time and usage of current session
- Today's app usage for mobile and wifi
- Realtime speed of running applications
Notification appears only when you are connected to internet. You can change priority of notification. You can also hide the notification when connection is idle for specified amount of time.
You can manually select the color of user interface.
Blue status bar icon
Option to choose between blue or white status bar icon. (only for KitKat and below versions of Android)
Upload and Download Speed
Option to show upload and download speed in separate notifications.
Translations: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin) Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese.
Warning: Do not move this app to SD card. It will stop (Force close) when you remove the card.
It now comes with the Settings option, to allow you to choose from 5 different search engines to customize your searching experience!
Try Mega Search out now for a fun and fast way to get the information you want!
Search Engines Enabled:
- Connexion à votre compte BetaSeries
- Création d'un compte BetaSeries possible à partir de l'application
- Gestion des séries : Ajout / Suppression / Archivage / Désarchivage / Détails de la série
- Gestion des épisodes : Marquer comme lu / Marquer comme non lu / Details de l'épisode
- Votre planning
- Vos épisodes à voir
- Aperçu de votre profil
BSeries est une application tiers pour le site BetaSeries disponible à l'adresse suivante : http://www.betaseries.com/
En cas de problème/plantage, merci de cliquer sur le bouton "rapport" de l'écran de plantage de l'application. Je corrige les bugs rapidement, pas la peine de venir poster un commentaire de mécontentement à cause d'un plantage, il m'est impossible de tester l'application sur tout les téléphones.
Internet Speed master its a tool to help you improve internet connection.
This will modify a system files to improve the connection in tcp/ip config. its a know linux tweak so its safe using,however always do a backup before trying this.
All ROMS supported, some ROMS already had this file so maybe its not necessary patch the System.
You can fig more about this in XDA developers or santa-li about this tweak
This could Work or could not work, depends of your Provider,so please do not leave a bad feedback if this its not working for you.
NOTE for NON ROOT phones, this app its intended for use in Rooted phones, however im trying to improve the connection in non rooted devices
so maybe you can get a boost in your connection. be aware this could not work.
You can share your android screen "live" just like a dual screen to any device or pc on the same network through media player, web browser, Chromecast, and UPnP / DLNA devices (Smart TV or other compatible devices).
You can make powerful presentation for work, education, or gaming.
You can also broadcast your mirroring to internet popular streaming servers (Twitch, Ustream, Youtube, ...).
*** PLEASE USE FREE VERSION BEFORE BUYING *** ==> You can download it here on play store: http://goo.gl/JbHKwQ
You MUST check if it works as expected with your device !
Do not use reviews for reporting issues or if you have questions.
CONTACT US at email@example.com prior to leave a bad comment just because you were not able to use the app, we would be pleased to provide you any help.
We have no way to help you or contact you through reviews.
Please do not rate poorly if you do not have read the instructions.
Warning: If you use an alternative ROM (CyanogenMod, AOKP...) to get better results you are recommended to update your ROM to the last version!
IMPORTANT: /!\ Instructions for unrooted devices /!\
Prior to Android 5.0, if your device is not rooted you will need to use our startup program to activate screen mirroring.
Download 'ScreenStreamStartService' here: << http://goo.gl/a7wb6S >>
You need to start it only the first time you want to use the application, and run it again only when your device is restarted.
Please read carefully instructions from application or from here:
- no root instructions -> http://goo.gl/pU1C0w
- FAQ -> http://goo.gl/ox0rMH
Following settings and features are available:
[✔] No root: no root screen mirroring and screen recording. Bellow Android 5.0 you need to run our startup program from computer to activate screen mirroring.
[✔] Mirroring to media players
[✔] Mirroring to web browsers
[✔] Broadcast online to Twitch, Youtube, Ustream, and others...
[✔] Mirroring to UPnP / DLNA devices such as Smart TV and others compatible devices
[✔] Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast)
[✔] Recording to MP4 file
[✔] Camera overlay while you stream or record
[✔] internal audio (ROOTED Android 4.4+ devices) and microphone mirroring
[✔] Mixed audio (internal + microphone) available
[✔] No specific client app required
[✔] Compatible with Network Tethering (wifi, bluetooth, USB)
[✔] Many settings to optimize performances
[✔] Secure stream with username + password (RTSP)
[✔] Logs screen to know who is connected
With RTSP mode, the screen is mirrored to media players such as VLC, XBMC/KODI, OBS, QuickTime, etc...
No other specific client is needed and you will benefit of the power of your media player.
With TCP mode, the screen is mirrored to tools such as VLC or OBS (Open Broadcaster Software).
With HTTP mode, the screen is mirrored to web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, ...).
With RTMP mode, broadcast to online famous media servers, the screen is mirrored directly to the chosen target (http://twitch.tv, http://ustream.tv, http://youtube.com, and others...).
With Chromecast / UPnP / DLNA mode the screen can be mirrored to your Chromecast, and UPnP / DLNA device such Smart TV or other compatible devices.
Any number of connections can be made to your android mirroring, so multiple people can connect at the same time !
Don't hesitate to contact us for any issue, request (improvements, new features), or just to say if you are happy of how it works.
Ele conta com uma lista dos números mais sorteados da mega-sena, assim como uma lista com os números menos sorteados, contendo dados desde 1960. Estes dados serão atualizados periodicamente.
Aproveite também um gerador de jogos da mega-sena que utiliza o mesmo método de sorteio que a loteria.
Esta é sua chance de ganhar na mega-sena.
• tests download speed (downlink)
• tests upload speed (uplink)
• measurement of data transfer time delays (latency, ping)
• two typical data transfer units (kbps, Mbps),
• automatic selection of test parameters depending on the type of a connection (WiFi, 2G/3G mobile)
• basic information about the connection (IP address, Internet service provider and organization, SIM operator or name of the WiFi network)
• history of results with options to filter and sort the list according to the different criteria,
• ability to customize test parameters to meet your needs (the duration of the test, the number of connections),
• detailed information about the tests (measured value of download/upload/ping, connection type, date, settings),
• easily copy your IP address and results to the clipboard,
• vibration handling,
• publication of results on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.),
• compatibility mode with less powerful and older devices (switch on/off tween animations)
• appropriate warnings for testing mobile Internet.