2. Support Image Format
- Gif (enable show animation gif except big file)
To browse images just slide your finger across the screen.
Zoom by sliding up and down.
- Improved loading of images.
- Initial integration with gallery
- MultiTouch Support (Zoom, Fling...)
- Search Images in SD Card
Does not used the built-in media scanner which shows all folders with images, allowing you to view only the folders you are interested in.
Navigate to any folder on the SD Card and view images, add the folder to favorites and add tags to folders or individual images.
Slide show of images.
Backup and restore favorites and tags.
Light and dark themes. More if requested.
Pictures pile up on your smartphone. Don’t let your cherished memories languish in a forgotten corner of your phone. Bring them alive with million moments, a photo viewing and sharing application that lets you enjoy and share your favorite pictures in elegant, magazine-like layouts.
Take, import, and browse pictures.
It’s a beautiful and easy new way to explore your memories.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
million moments was the top app in the Google Play free photography category in Japan, India, and Singapore.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
This app is developed by Sony Digital Network Applications, Inc. (SDNA)
-Create albums without editing your images Import the pictures from your smartphone or your Facebook albums, or take new pictures from within million moments to create an album automatically. Imported pictures are automatically sorted by date, with one-to-five pictures displayed per page.
- Create new albums by attaching labels Attaching new labels to images automatically creates new albums corresponding to the labels. For example, create a label for your child’s name and attach it to pictures of your child, and you’ll automatically have an album named for your child containing those pictures.
- Easy picture sharing is built in
million moments can post a page of an album to Facebook.
- Can I change which part of a picture is displayed in a layout?
Yes. Browse to the picture in a book, and hold down on it to change to display area edit mode. While in this mode, drag the picture to change the picture display area. Once you change a display area of a picture, the information is saved, and the display area won't change when the rest of the layout changes.
- How do I delete a picture?
To delete a picture, browse to the picture in a book, and tap the picture to display the delete icon on the lower right. Tap the delete icon to delete the picture.
Full internet access
- To upload/download pictures to Facebook
modify/delete USB storage contents
modify/delete SD card contents
- To read pictures
- To save cache data
For more information, please refer to:
million moments blog:
million moments Twitter feed:
Photo and Video Solution From SDNA:
SDNA Facebook Page:
It pioneered many original features not found on other devices such as iPhone, iPad, Windows 8, and saves you the trouble of paying for multiple Photo Apps. Use it as a replacement or a supplement to your existing Photo / Video Apps.
• Photo & Album Organizer with File Browser
• Delete Guard & Undelete
• Side-by-side Image Comparison
• Share, Crop, Rotate, Move Pictures
• PhotoStream with Slideshow & Shuffle
• 1-Step Resize & Share
• Locker to hide & protect your pictures, videos
• Add notes to Albums & Photos
• Custom Wallpaper Editor
• Support Removable Media e.g. SD Card
Please support our effort by submitting crash reports and sending us your feedback by email to email@example.com. Please also leave us a good review in Android Market if you like our App. Thank you!
If you have questions about how to use the App, please start with the In-App Help Guide (Menu > Help) and our Online Tutorial at http://www.pixiereef.com. If you need to email us, please be patient while waiting for a response. We’ll try to respond to all emails as soon as we can.
Organize, Share & Edit
• Move, delete, hide, sort, create folders
• Rotate, resize, crop with 3 output quality
• Share resized images to save bandwidth ($)
• Delete Guard keeps your files safe
• View Trash & Undelete files
• Pick Album Cover
• Annotate photos, videos and albums
• Tailor fit Wallpaper with 3 scaling & 3 output quality settings
• Add up to 3 favorite shortcuts
• Rectangle & circle crop with face detection
• Share via Email, IM, Facebook, Picasa, Bluetooth and more*
• Automated multi-file sharing with apps that only support 1 file (e.g. Facebook, Flickr, Google Goggles, etc.)
• Hide subfolders (e.g. Album art, book covers)
• Files & folders remain intact after uninstall
* Depends on sharing apps that were installed on your device.
• Protect private pictures & videos from prying eyes and malicious app
• Easy bulk image import and export
• Seamless integration with most view & organization features
• Files & folders remain intact after uninstall
• Add password (Available in Fish Bowl Photo Guard)
Viewer & Media Finder
• Photostream shows all Photos & Videos at once
• Browse Albums with Full & Mini Gallery
• Compare images side by side (up to 4)
• Flip through photos & folders simultaneously
• Shuffle photos (up to 5000)
• 3 image quality setting
• Fishbowl View reduces scrolling
• Album Title Search
• Show location of geo-tagged photos
• Shows Image/EXIF data while viewing photos
• Auto-rotate or Lock image position
• File browser to find photos
• Add missing files to the Gallery
Gestures (while in Grid)
• Touch image corner and edges to rotate & zoom
• Touch image center to pan
• Tap or long-press image to open menu
• Horizontal swipe to flip albums
• Diagonal swipe to see mini album listing
• Gesture sensitivity options
• Multi-touch (Available in Fish Bowl Photo Guard)
• Single or Multi photo
• Shuffle, pause & speed settings
• Shows photos from 1 album or the PhotoStream
• Interact with photos
• Optimized for HD screens
• Hardware acceleration
• Save to SD Card
• In-App Help Guide
• Read files from Internal Storage
• Supports Removable Media
• Start Android Media Scanner
• Battery Saver cuts power use by 50%
• Sailfish boosts speed by up to 700%
• Jelly Bean, ICS & Honeycomb support
1.A quick paging button, if you feel sliding consuming can quickly switch pictures
2.Screen resolution automatically resize the image to fit the size
3.Supports the following formats jpg, jpeg, png, bmp, zip
4.Free and no ads.
1. View and slide pics with best quality.
2. Directly view/slide your pics from favorite networks like PicsArt, Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Google search and Dropbox.
3. Extends other photo apps on your phone by adding "choose picture from network" (e.g. Facebook) option when using PicsArt Viewer as a pic chooser from other photo apps.
4. Many file management features like sort, delete, rename etc.
5. Hide folders with photos.
6. No Ads.
7. Multi select with (copy, move, delete)
9. Supports video files
Back up your important photos before doing file operations!
For any questions, problems or wishes please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for using PicsArt products!
-The Nexus 4 does not support OTG/USB Host and can not be supported.
-DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT!
-The USB drive must be formatted as FAT16, FAT32 or NTFS. These are the most common formats for flash drives.
-Hard Drives. It is strongly recommended that you use external power when connecting a hard drive to a tablet. Please see the troubleshooting guide on my web site for more information. Do not connect an unpowered hard drive to a phone!
This software is not produced by Google, which owns the Nexus trademark.
Very Small, Very Lite, App size Only 81KB .
Zoom In / Zoom Out.
Gamma level 0.1 - 5.0
This application doesn't go out to the menu panel even if it installs it.
The usage is selected as image viewer when the picture file is selected by the file manager etc. and executed.
for "can't open", "don't know how to use" .
Sorry for the confusing description of the application.
This application also install icons to the menu screen is issued.
How to use this application when you select the image file from another application such as File Manager "Image Viewer" and select Run as.
This application doesn't go out to the menu panel even if it installs it.
The usage is selected as an animation player when the picture file is selected by the file manager etc. and executed.
2011/12/28 Add Support MIPS device
(Tested Ainol Novo7 Basic)
This application resizes your photos without distorting them: much more than a standard image viewer!
Please do LIKE on Facebook, +1 on Google Plus, write a review on Google Play and share Full Screen Pic.
Thanks for the support.
.viewing Pics faster than the standard Gallery and other popular App...
.the Full Screen Option can be disabled so you can use the App as a Standard Image Viewer
.ability to set the Wallpaper of the Home Screen with the Full Screen Pic, you can also enlarge the Pic to fit the screen size; process WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) is used
.3 Widgets (2x1, 3x2 and 4x3) that you can add to home screen and configure with independent pics & actions
.easy toggle pic size with double tap
.ability to add your favorite folders excluding those that contain unwanted images
.open last viewed folder
.View in Map" to Start Google Maps and Google Earth by Coordinates or close Address
.view File information, ExIf data and GPS tags and Copy to Clipboard
.share pics with friends
.sort filelist in various ways, also by ExIf Camera Data
.clear History of viewed folders
.many configuration options
In still camera photography, the most common aspect ratios are 4:3 and 3:2, closer to a square shape and suitable for printing.
However, many mobile devices, tablets, laptops, desktop monitors and TVs have an aspect ratio of 16:9 or 16:10, closer to a rectangular shape and suitable for movies.
When 4:3 or 3:2 images are displayed on a 16:9 or 16:10 device, two stips are shown on the sides of the screen and the image remains smaller.
This App solves the problem by adapting the image to the size of the screen.
Of course, the top and the bottom of the image are slightly cut, but in most cases this is not a big problem and you can however see the original image with a double tap.
In case of photos of people where may be cut off heads or feet, you could turn off the full screen display and use the app as a regular photo viewer.
If your device supports it, you can connect it to the TV with an HDMI cable and enjoy your pictures in Full Screen.
Of course some mobile devices can be set to take pictures in 16:9 format but this format is not suitable for printing and does not use the sensor completely (less megapixels) so this is not a good solution.
The Lite version is limited to 15 consecutive Full Screen Pics and is made in order to evaluate the innovative feature of the App.
To remove this limit you need to get the PRO version; all other functions are active and complete, then you can then use it as a fast picture viewer
Release 3.6 Improvements:
Changed the App Title color congruent to the Theme setted
Added some vibration feedbacks
Improved interface with Google Maps
Graphical improvements in lists
Best activation of menu with long-click on the Pic
Bug fix: if the address was not found in exIf data it was not possible activate Google Maps from Pic Details
Bug fix: fixed menu items "Go to" and "Set Widget Favorite Pic" disappearance until the next start dell'App in case was shown an image of a folder that contains only one Pic
TAGS: Picture Viewer, Image Viewer, Photo Viewer,ExIf, Slide show, Share Photo, GPS, Google Maps, Google Earth, Gallery
Parent can record audio for each image and app will play the recorded sound as images are displayed in a slide show.
It’s also a plugin for Kids Place app to select pictures stored on the device, that kids can watch. The app can run as a standalone or within Kids Place to enforce parental control and child lock security.
+ Parents can select a list of approved pictures that kids can watch.
+ Child lock setting to lock home button. Requires Kids
Place app to be installed and running for this feature.
+ Setting to lock slide show player for
toddlers and younger kids.
+ Scans your device and external storage for available
images for parents to select from.
+ Record a description to be played to kids when image is viewed.
+ Enhanced child lock features based on Kids Place settings.
+ Free version only allows to save and view 10 images. Please upgrade to licensed version to save and play unlimited pictures.
+ Internet Access - For Google Analytic library; very minimal data consumption.
+ Read/Write SD Card - To read images on SD card and store audio files on SD Card.
KW: Kids Picture Viewer, Toddler Picture Viewer, Kids Place, Picture Viewer, Kids, Infants, Toddlers, Parental Control, Child Lock, Kid Lock, Kids Toys, Toys, Kids Safe Picture Viewer, Kids Media Player, Kids Player with child lock, Kid Safe Picture, Kids Images, Image viewer
---- FEATURES ---
- Support for popular image formats , including : GIF , BMP , JPEG , JPEG 2000 , GIF , PNG , PCX , TIFF , WMF , ICO and TGA .
- Share pictures through the SMS , E-mail , WhatsApp , etc
- Can browse phone all the picture , even the hidden picture can be browsed
- 3D effect , more realistic aesthetic feeling
- Browse all pictures , pictures will be set as wallpaper , may to the images cut , rotate , amplification , narrow
- Delicate interface design
- Best quality full-screen browser
- Extensible personalized slide play, clear thumbnail preview
- Play video and GIF， camera
- Fluent experience: sliding translation or switching, click or double-click or double refers to scale the image
A basic application provided by Android is faithful to its function to look at pictures simply.
You may have wanted to see the pictures according to date or places to take photos or your own classification. Also, perhaps you have been wanted to make a notes into photos but there's no way of doing that so written a memo in other places instead.
If you use a Monte Gallery we made, these problems will be solved. It has various viewer functions like folder, calendar, album, tag, position, lock and etc and you can find and classify your pictures easily.
In addition, you can write a memo on pictures and record a voice to them. Beyond that, it provides a function to protect your privacy by lock folder, play music with various effects when slide shows present too.
Now let's leave unforgettable memories with Monte Gallery instead of just seeing pictures.
The main functions
1. Support various classification : Folder, Calendar, Tag, Album, Position, Lock folder
2. Memo and Voice memo : Voice memo or Text memo into Photos, Videos
3. Make a Media Folder, Change names, Delete.
4. Album : Make Albums, Set up Slide Show by each album.
5. Tag : Set up Tags to Photos and Videos and classify them.
6. View maps : View map by each photos. Look at the photos situated to close each other in one place.
7. Preview : You can see the pictures via Preview without going into the folder.
8. Lock : Lock folder is provided, so user can lock personal photos or the one needed security.
9. Default features : Sharing, Deletion, Move, Copy, Rotation, Edit, Cut, Setup, Etc..
PRO Version is here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.igcmobile.android.photoframepro
NEW: Improved version with a lot of features requested by our users and even more.
Photo Slides uses all the most important capabilities of Android OS device to turn your Tablet or Smartphone into a high quality photo frame.
No doubt that powerful performance and visual effects, screen quality and touch screen controls of the all-purpose Android device are definitely better than similar features of the specialized cheap analogs at the stores.
Photo Slides extends active life of any Android device allowing them to serve as a great photo frame and remind the perfect moments of your life.
* Optimized for the large number of images. Just copy your entire collection to the card!
* Easy to choose folders and individual image files
* DLNA supported (beta)
* [PRO] Thumbnails view (if thumbnails were generated by system before)
* [PRO] Optional DCIM folder synchronization on every start
* Supports G-sensor to track device orientation
* Optionally groups images to match device orientaion
* Slide show mode or manual navigation
* Various resize/fit modes to avoid borders or crop
* [PRO] Panoramic view mode by automatically images scrolling
* [PRO] Easy to skip or delete unwanted images during preview
* Useful brightness control
* Several sorting modes and shuffle mode
* 8 slide effects
* Option to save battery when no external power
* Supports built-in storages as well as external cards
* Optional on-screen clock
* [PRO] Scheduled automatic start and exit
items marked [PRO] available in paid version only.
Your suggestions and reports are very appreciated. Drop us e-mail if you have any problems or suggestion, unfortunately we are unable to post a reply to Markets comments.
Also known as: Photo Frame, Digital Photo Frame, Android Digital Photo Frame, Digital Frame, Photo Slides, Photo Playback, Photo Slide Show, Slideshow, Photo Album, Photos Viewer
✓ Search by keyword
✓ Live wallpaper with Parallax effect
✓ Log into 500px
✓ Browse your photos
✓ Browse recommended photos
✓ Like photos
✓ Add photos to favorites
✓ Comment on photos
✓ Browsing history
✓ Bookmark users, searches, and categories
✓ Pinch to zoom and panning
✓ View favorite photos
✓ View friends/following
Brilliance uses the same engine as Stumblr and UI should be familiar to anyone who has used the Stumblr Android app. Swiping left or right for secondary content, pinching to zoom images, long-clicking bookmarks or history items to delete, and clicking a username to add to bookmarks works just as it does with Stumblr.
Brilliance is designed for use on a modern phone with a fast data connection. If you are experiencing performance issues, reduce the image quality to 3 in settings or check Use Proxy in settings.
*This product uses the 500px API but is not endorsed or certified by 500px.
**All 500px Trademarks displayed on this application are property of 500px Inc.