FSXPilot for android is for your phone / tablet, FSXPilot for PC (freeware, visit www.fsxpilot.com) must be installed on your flightsim computer. Both connected to your local WLAN. After that, many goodies !
Monitor aircraft parameters and the exact position of your aircraft on a versatile GoogleMap while running Microsoft Flight Simulator X or Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D.
Plan your local or intercontinental flights 'on the fly' by simply tapping on your phone or tablet screen. This app will send the latitude and longitude of your waypoints directly to FSXPilot server which will precisely turn your aircraft into the new headings. During your flight, observe basic flight parameters and send commands for changing indicated airspeed, taxi speeds, flight level (altitude), aircraft heading or target selection from thousands of FSXPilot's (PC) AIRAC targets. Initiate automated takeoffs and ILS landings from your phone. Holdings, GPS autolandings and touch and go procedures can be performed on almost any airfield worldwide.
Ground taxi of planes can be difficult. With FSXPilot for Android it's - easy. Zoom down to runway level and create taxiplans by simply fingertapping on the taxiways you want to use. Your plane will follow the taxi directions immediately and even stop at your last taxiwaypoint (usually at gate or at a runway holding point). With Lockheed Martin's awesome Prepar3D you will experience the highest level of precision during ground taxi - runways and taxiways in real (as shown on the GoogleMap) and on P3D are almost identical. The ground model of FSX is less precise. Stop engine, restart engine and initiate a pushback via your phone / tablet.
Switch to helicopter mode on PC and enjoy controlling the heli via your phone. Navigate. Hover or land at a certain position.
We even implemented an experimental yoke so that you can fly the fixedwings by hand (better said: by phone :-) and operate flaps, gear and wheelbrakes - live.
As another little extra, the app will automatically pause (enable this under 'Options') FSX or P3D on an incoming phonecall ;-)
So step back from your computer - sit down for a talk with your friend / husband / wife - and use your phone or tablet as your new clever flightsim control device !
No in-app purchases.
For a limited period this app will be available free of charge. So download today !
A working installation of Flight Simulator X (FS9 not supported) or Prepar3D, computer connected to your LAN or WLAN
FSXPilot for PC (freeware)
Your android phone or tablet connected to your LAN or WLAN
A little learning curve
This is not workig (yet;-) long-distance over the internet
Installationand first run:
Please visit http://www.fsxpilot.com, download and install version > 1.40 of the software.
Start FSX or P3D.
Start the PC version of FSXPilot on your flightsim computer.
Watch the command input box of FSXPilot (PC): The IP address and port of the server are displayed.
Download and install this app, and enter the IP address and server port under 'Options' (press the menu button on your phone to find 'Options').
Press 'connect' on the main screen.
Ready for takeoff !
If you cannot connect, please check (phone) IP address and port number again.
Open the port (computer) in your firewall.
- Heading of aircraft is not correctly drawn on map if magnetic variation is large. This will be eliminated in version 1.2.
Google Maps used as a moving map for Microsoft Flight Simulator X (tm).
This program is an easy to use moving map for Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX). Just connect your device and your FSX machine via a (Wifi) network and your tablet or phone will feature a map for FSX displaying the planes position, the flightplan and some flight information.
You can choose to fly in satellite or map view: Perfect for sightseeing and visual flights. Watch airport layouts in detail and the cities and landscapes you are flying by.
A server program needs to be installed on the machine running FSX. It could be downloaded at www.rahsim.com.
This app is freeware, but donations are welcome to help adding new features to the app (and you will even be mentioned on our homepage!). Any amount is appreciated :)
+ a Radio Panel or an Engines Panel by switching each other
+ a Rmi Gauge
Those panels are connected to Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
All controls displayed interact with Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
It requires :
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X on your computer
- FSXRemote Server V2.0+ on your computer (Free to download Framework 2 required)
- An Android (from 2.2) device with 1024 pixels width and 600 px height and wifi or ethernet connection
All requirements infos to use it on http://www.arpasim.com
The Radio Stack is the ultimate training device for pilots and flight simulator enthusiasts.
The PW372, has a gesture and graphical interface as closest as possible with touch screen tecnology to real aircraft radio console.
-PWFServer 3.2 FSUIPC version (Update your FSUIPC to 4.9 or earlier version)
Prepar3D, FS9 & FSX compatible
Special Hold Features (ALT,HDG,SPD, long touch)
Download from: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1k37r6gqmm55rvf/K7mcvwNp1k
Install it, agree permisions (VERY IMPORTANT...Allow communication on FIREWALL) and wait few seconds.
Windows will probably ask about allowing this software to access the network and receive incoming connections, you need to allow that in order to receive the connection from App. If Windows don't ask this or if you have another firewall software please make sure PWServer or PWFServer is allowed on your firewall list.
Change port number only if necessary (server and clients must have the same port number
Connect from Android device.
-Com1, Com2, Nav1, Nav2, ADF, Transponder
-ATC mode (control the atc window from device)
-New Autopilot layout (optimized for FS Standard aircraft)
-Long press ALT AP button for Altitude Hold mode
-Long press HDG AP button for Heading Hold function
-Landing Gears indicator
-Landing Gears control
-Flaps position indicator
-Flaps control Indicator
-Spoilers Indicators (Armed and extended)
FSUIPC FSX and P3D download: (Updated VERSION)
FSUIPC Fs9 (Updated VERSION)
This application will act as a CDU and will allow you to interact with the FMC on your Flight Simulator. It interfaces with your FS using an application installed on PC through a TCP/IP network. All data related to FMC is displayed on Virtual CDU and touch keyboard inputs are directly sent to FS.
Limitations on DEMO Version :
- User is limited to Rio de Janeiro area (SBGL, SBRJ, SBJR, SBSC, SBAF airports)
- Limited to 1 simultaneous connection, captain side, LCD white screen, prevent screen timeout not availble
1. Supports FS9, FSX (SP2 and Steam) and Prepar3D (V1and V2)
2. This version is supporting only the following add-ons :
- PMDG 737 NGX (Works only with versions SP1C and SP1D original purchased from PMDG).
- IIFLY 737 (Works only with version 3.1 original purchased from IFLY)
3. Is necessary to download the software VAInterface from http://www.virtualavionics.com.br . This software will run on your PC and interface with the simulator.
4. For main installation tips and FAQ, please refer to: http://www.virtualavionics.com.br
5. For better experience we support only wi-fi network.
★ Millions of Videos downloaded
Android Video Downloader is the #1 app to download your favorite video!
★ ★ ★ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR REFUNDED ★ ★ ★
★ This is the premium version without ads ★
Instructions to download your favorite video:
1/ Use the browser to find your favorite video
2/ Click on a video link
3/ When the "Action" menu appears, select "Video Catcher"
4/ Press the save button!
---- FAQ ----
● How can I download a video from the browser?
In the browser simply click on the video link that you wish to download. From the Action menu, select Video Downloader, and the download should start automatically. You should be able to see the download progress in the notification bar (at the top of the screen).
● Can I download a YouTube video?
YouTube is not supported due to Google policy. Downloading materials from YouTube is against its terms of service.
● Where are my downloaded videos?
Downloaded videos are automatically added to your Gallery and are stored into your directory "Download" (in this folder: /mnt/sdcard/Download). For Android 3.2 and above, downloaded videos appears in your device's download manager as well.
★ ★ ★ If you have any request or question on the app, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond personally to every single email we receive ★ ★ ★
Note: The downloading and viewing of video protected by copyright are prohibited and are regulated by the laws of the country where you live. We assumes no responsibility for any misuse of Video Catcher. You specifically agree to hold MBFG harmless from any liability arising out of the use or misuse of Video Downloader.
It will act as a CDU and will allow you to interact with the FMC on your Flight Simulator. It interfaces with your FS using an application installed on PC, called VAInterface, through wi-fi network. All data related to FMC is displayed on Virtual CDU and touch keyboard inputs are directly sent to FS.
- Supports FSX (SP2 and Steam) and Prepar3D (V1 and V2).
- It is necessary to download the software VAInterface from http://www.virtualavionics.com.br. This software will run on your PC and interface with FSX.
- VAInterface version 2.3 or later is needed.
- For better experience we support only wi-fi network.
- Compatible only with PMDG 777X Version SP1 or later
- New features:
Auto-discovery: no need for communication setup. VCDU777 will find computer's IP address automatically.
Improved side keys touch response - easy to touch on side keys even on the smaller screens.
- Convert video to MP3 is quick and so easy with few steps.
- convert to MP3 from video with selected time intervals as you like and save in phone with same mp3 quality in video.
- Video to MP3 app is very fast and easy to use with user friendly UI.
- It supports almost video formats to convert in mp3.
- No watermarks and always free.
- MP3 audio will be saved to VideotoMP3 folder in your phone.
- From movie video you can get mp3 of songs, dialogs or some special tracks and you can set as ringtone.
Enjoy MP3 Converter!!
Are you tired of surfing and searching for your videos on Facebook and thinking how
to download them,
So worry no more With this application can you download video from Facebook and watch
Also you can browse through uploaded videos,tagged videos, page videos,
group videos with a easy to use ui.
- Fun free app
- Easy to use Ui for video downloading and buffering
- Browse swiftly through Uploaded,tagged,page and group videos
- Download and store the videos
Notes: This app uses the Facebook(TM) API and is not endorsed or certified by Facebook.
All Facebook(TM) logos and trademarks displayed on this app are property of Facebook.
You can choose one of three beautiful fonts, the reciter, and the surah to watch or download. To make your choice easier, a short iyah will be played once you choose a reciter.
Features Includes :
- Hide app icon and launch video locker using phone dial pad ( default phone app )
- Ability to backup all your videos in a zip file
- Shake phone to exit app
- Intrusion detection.
- Easy-to-use passcode access
- Delete / unhide / move videos between albums / folders.
- Built-in Video Player for easy viewing.
- Disappears from recent apps list.
- Organize videos by creating multiple folders.
Just create a passcode to hide videos and movies. Create multiple folders to organize videos into categories. Instant previewing and watching with built-in video player.
Have ideas to improve the app , please do not hesitate to send us your thoughts. In case you face any problem with app. Please help us improve by contacting us at email@example.com
Video Player Lite perfectly supports all popular video formats, including
rmvb, avi, flv, mp4, mkv, 3g2, 3gp, 3gp2, 3gpp, iso, mov, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv2, mts, mtv, ogx, rm, ts, tts, vob, wm, wmv, etc.
Video Player Lite uses hardware decoding, which make video play smoother. Its smart core technology auto detects video formats and makes it much easier for you to enjoy smoother and better quality videos.
Video Player Lite is definitely your best partner when enjoying the movie!
- automatic search all mobile phone video files
- supports all video playback formats
- supports multiple subtitle formats, automatic synchronization
- using hardware decoding, take advantage of hardware acceleration
- small memory, simple operation, quick start, smooth playback support
- Flash formats video - flv, asf videos
- Thumbnail displays of videos
- HD video playing memory optimization
- Playing gesture
- Play History list
- Support online video
- Playback speed control
- Sleep time setting
We ensure you will love this video player after using it.If you are pursuing a video player with the better user experience and user interface，Video Player Lite will be your best choice.
Enjoy your movies, friend.
This app is based on VLC for Android Beta, and licensed under the GNU General Public License ver3 or later.
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Just by installing “Web of Cam” onto your Android, iOS or Nokia S60 phones or tablets, you will be able to see video from another mobile phone or PC browser at real time through a Wi-Fi network.
You can configure your mobile phone into a Camera or Viewer unit. Alternatively, you can enter the URL displayed on the Camera device to a web browser and watch the video from PC.
Apart from Android, "Web of Cam" also supports iPhone, iPad and Nokia S60 devices. Please visit our web site http://webofcam.com to download the application for other platforms.
Now start using your phones or tablets to watch your napping baby while you are busy with your household chores!
- Stable video and audio streaming at high quality
- Web interface: http://app.webofcam.com
- 2-way audio
- switch front/rear camera. Turn on/off LED
- Zooming control, exposure control
- Automatic camera discovery and pairing. No need to enter the IP of your wireless camera manually.
- Password protection for cameras
- Adjustable video resolution and white balance
- Can turn off the camera LCD to save power and life-time.
- Simultaneous connection from multiple viewers.
ip camera, ip cam, wifi camera, wifi cam, web cam, web camera, baby monitor, surveillance, pet monitor, spy cam, streaming, video monitor, video broadcasting, nanny camera, dropcam, mydlink, smartcam, wireless cam, Free Wireless Cam, ipcam, webcam, home security.
Convenient gestures control, advanced media folder settings, you can set including and excluding folders -- in ANY DEPTH. Not only one level under /sdcard now.
PlayQ rather than playlists, can handle videos, musics, and their MIXTURE. Also, you can put a folder, an artist, an album or like that into a PlayQ.
- Music tag editing (mp3, flac, ogg, mp4 audio, etc.)
- .srt subtitle support
- Song rating, can synchronize with PC in Pro version
- Play video as music, for your music videos
- Toolkit to rescan SD card, clean media database
- Folder browsing and index browsing
- Customizable tabs
From version 4.0.4 for Android 4.2+ devices, Meridian is now designed for tablets!
1) "Test'e Başla" butonuna basarak oyuna başlayın
2) Karşınıza metin veya görsel gelecek, bunu hatırlamaya çalışın
3) Karşınıza çıkan ekranda 3 saniye içerisinde hatırladığınız ifadenin karşılığı şıkkı seçerek diğer seviyelere geçin
4) Online sıralamanızı takip ederek insanlarla yarışın
Not: Uygulama içerisinde bulunması muhtemel hataları firstname.lastname@example.org adresine gönderebilirsiniz. Şimdiden teşekkürler.
Fuzuli programming language packages and functions reference released. You can learn how to code Fuzuli!