Listen, learn, and be entertained:
• Many tracks provide cultural and sightseeing information and tips; others provide fun stories and history. This wonderful audiobook will make your travels more meaningful and fun. The book was written by professional tour guides at KeyWestBusTour.com, from the knowledge we have gathered over many years leading guided tours from Miami.
Simple, intuitive experience:
• Open and quickly switch between 10 segments. On your phone and tablet, jump between tracks the way you would use a CD player. Pause, Rewind, and Fast Forward right where you left off.
• Beautifully illustrated maps that complement the self-guided audio tour can be viewed on your device.
No data charges:
• Unlike most travel apps on the market, the Key West Tour Guide also works offline. Once a user downloads the app, the audiobook is saved on the device and no Wi-Fi or mobile phone connection is needed to listen. This will save travelers the cost of pricey data charges and the hassle of finding a good connection.
• Install the free travel app now to make your vacation more enjoyable!
Now, the best travel video app EVER! Our newly updated mobile app features our massive video library, available on-demand in beautiful high-definition video. Viewers can sort by most popular and highest rated restaurants, events, attractions and shopping. Plus, now you can search, review and share your favorites via social media! This update also improves compatibility for most tablets and mobile devices.
For more Key TV, you can watch live and on-demand at www.TripSmarter.com.
Features for Android
- News :: Stay connected on-the-go with all the news from Gay Key West.
- Photos :: View official photos from EDGE and Gay Key West’s official photographers... or easily create your own account and let the fun begin! Snap your own photos at our events, then upload them right from our app so that your friends and the rest of our partiers can see your pics.
- Events :: Need to know where to go? All of the information you need to know about our events is right on your phone! And you can add each event right to your phone's calendar, so that you never miss a beat.
- Nightlife :: Looking for the gayest hot spots in town? Look no further than our guide to Gay Key West nightlife!
- Hotels :: Looking for a place to stay in town? Check out our list of gay-friendly establishments!
- Dining/Shopping/Attractions :: Use our comprehensive list of the best places to make the most of your stay in Key West.
The Florida Keys is a 120-mile-long island chain extending from just south of the Everglades on the U.S. mainland and ending at Key West, only 90 miles from Cuba. The Keys is America’s version of the Caribbean, one of world’s most popular scuba diving locations and the site of many salt water fishing records.
Diving, fishing, sunning, relaxing, birding and hard-core partying are why more than 4 million visitors a year flock to the Florida Keys. Key West, the southern-most dot in the continental U.S., is one of the nation’s most hard-core party spots. Compared to Key West’s outrageous festivals, New Orleans’ Mardi Gras is third league.
With the Keys spanning 120 miles, where are the places worth stopping? What are the dive sites in the Upper, Middle and Lower Keys? The fishing opportunities in these areas? Like the locals, where should you go to eat, drink and play? With 160 in-depth entries--not mere listings—the Essential Florida Keys steers you not only to the most popular must-see places but also hidden gems most visitors never see.
*182 detailed entries
*More than 1,000 images of the Florida Keys
*Entries sorted by name, distance, price and location
*Entries filtered by activity, topic or interest
*Dive site descriptions
*Dive & snorkel operators
*Fishing hotspots month by month
*Fishing charter & guide listings
*Seasonal Festivals throughout the Keys
*Gay friendly Key West
*Nightclubs, bars & live music venues.
*Hidden gems most visitors never see
*Major attractions and state parks
*Camping locations for all areas of the Keys
*Nature walks and other outdoor activities
*Weather info including water temps and average temps
*Hurricane info, what to do
*Odd explanations for why the Keys are so odd
*Google maps with built-in GPS directions
*Offline content you an access anytime
Learn the best time to visit the Florida Keys. The winter season is the most expensive but do you really need to pay the higher prices for activities—and weather—that may be better in the low season? With lifetime free updates, Florida Keys Essential Travel Guide is a true bargain.
Focusing primarily on what to do and where--especially diving and fishing--for the entire Keys chain, Essential Florida Keys Travel also includes restaurants and bars the locals visit.
And it comes with frequent and easy updates on the latest Florida Keys changes & developments.
★ About the Author ★
For 23 years, M. Timothy O’Keefe was an editor-at-large for Florida Sportsman magazine. During that time, he wrote about camping, fishing and diving all over Florida, spending considerable time in the Keys. Tim is a past president of both the Society of American Travel Writers and the Florida Outdoor Writers Association. He has published 16 books and more than 14,000 photos worldwide, prompting Tampa Bay Magazine to call him “Florida’s premier outdoor photographer and writer.” This is his third app for Sutro Media. He also authored the acclaimed "Everglades Travel and Photo Guide" and the best-selling "Orlando *Essential* Guide."
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
Scan your area for local coupons.
The #1 Mobile Coupons App offers all types of coupons.
Bar and Club Promotions
Coupons for sporting events
Entertainment coupons for shows and events.
Keywords: coupon, coupons,mobile coupons, local coupons, discounts, mobile coupon, local coupon, save, cupon
John's Pass - Located in Beautiful
Madeira Beach, Florida - USA