*** NOW WITH A DISCOUNT OF 60% ***
More than 120 countries and 30,000 radio stations available in our application, from sports to news and music and many others to choose from.
More than 1.000.000 Podcasts to listen for free with rankings per country.
myTuner Radio is the best way to listen to the internet radio on your Android device.
- Number 1 in 55 Countries.
- TOP 5 in 87 Countries.
- TOP 100 in 126 Countries.
- Four stars Rating Average
Now you can listen the best internet radio stations of your country or of your homeland when you are abroad.
With myTuner Radio you can:
- Listen to the best internet radios stations;
- Radios from more than 120 countries;
- Listen to over 30,000 radio stations;
- More than 1.000.000 Podcasts with rankings per country;
- Record the stations in real time;
- Share using Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email;
- Add more radios to your favorites list;
- Search by country, by genre, by format, by city;
- Listen to the radios in the background;
There may be some stations that do not work because their stream is offline.This application is optimized for 3G networks and Wi-Fi.
myTuner Radio gives you the best experience in what comes to listening to worldwide radios stations.
More informations on www.mytuner.mobi
The focus of Spirit is on AOSP ROMs. If you don't know what AOSP is, Spirit is likely not the app for you, and you should stick with the stock FM app. Further details: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=50954346&postcount=7641
Satisfaction guaranteed or full refund. Cancel any time on request, within 30 days. To cancel, email email@example.com with at least your name, email of purchase, and/or order ID or email receipt.
If you're an average phone user, & don't know what Android "rooting" is, Spirit will likely not offer you much more than your stock FM app. If your phone does not have a stock FM app, it is unlikely that Spirit will work on it.
Spirit is mostly for Android enthusiasts who "root" & "ROM" their phones. But it also works on many stock, "store bought" phones.
Spirit Unlocked includes:
- Digital audio features supported ONLY on: ROOTED Non-stock AOSP International Galaxy S/S2/S3/Note/Note2/Player, HTC One/OneXL/OneS/Evo 4G LTE/Xperia T and most Sony 2012+ devices.
- RDS data display in App, Lock-screen & Notification window. RT, PS, PTY, PI & AF RadioText RT, Program Service PS, Program Type PTY, Program ID PI & Alternate Frequency AF.
- Lock-screen & Wired Headset Media Button support for mute, preset, seek, volume & record.
- Many settings: Audio, UI, AF, Digital & Debug categories.
- Unlimited Presets & Preset Lists.
FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=31983089
! IMPOSSIBLE Devices: ALL Nexus & MANY Samsung & other devices have FM purposely & unfixably disabled in hardware. No app can EVER fix that. Email for refund & explanation of Google's false "compatability" checking. NO FM for GALAXY S4/S5, Note3/Note4, Tab, All US Galaxy S/Note class phones, Motorola flagships, and MANY more
I understand the price may seem high, but this is a niche app with 10,000 hours of work required over 3+ years. How many other "Real FM Radio" apps are on Google Play ? Almost none.
Why ? Because Android FM is extremely difficult. Google doesn't support FM radio and carriers suppress it. Intensive reverse engineering is required. In the over 3 years since Spirit was first created, nobody else has been "crazy" enough to attempt to compete in this niche (OTA radio) within a niche (AOSP ROMs) or without (all phones with usable FM).
Spirit is not a throwaway game app you play for a few days. How many hours will you spend listening to FM radio in the next several years ?
How much can you save on data plans by listening to free, over the air radio versus streaming ?
If you care about app quality, note CNet article "We're not paying enough for apps": http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=23568502&postcount=2523
I'm one developer and Spirit is my only substantial app and income. I'm trying to do a job Google said they couldn't for lack of developer resources. :)
Your support for Spirit is appreciated.
For tons of further info, and links to free test versions, please see my XDA section: http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/spirit-fm
Whether you're hooked on the positivity of Ian Dempsey, the hilarity of Gift Grub, the energy of Anton Savage, the craic with Dermot & Dave, the best tunes from Louise Duffy and Paul McLoone, or the more serious stuff with Matt Cooper, this is the best way to get your daily fix from Ireland’s most entertaining radio station.
There’s all the usual radio app features including Listen Live streaming, Listen Back to shows you missed (or download them for later listening to save on data charges!) and all the best bits available as Podcasts, but you can now schedule reminders for programmes you want to hear, check out all the blog posts from individual shows and contact presenters via email, phone and social media.
We hope you enjoy this app and we want to make it the best there is, so we’re open to whatever feedback you want to throw our way – you can do this via the app too!
Happy listening from everyone at Today FM.
Expect Something Different.
Here at Cotswold FM we don’t just stick to one genre of music, we cover a wide range of different styles from the 50s right up to the present day, from brass bands to the top 40, with phone-ins to win prizes, with loads of fun and big name guests from time to time. We also provide coverage for news and sport. So, something for everyone!
Check out what's in new in this version:
- Option to purchase music from Amazon
- Option of sharing the content heard by Facebook
- Access to Promotions, News and Calendar menu directly from the site 89 FM
- A Radio Rock
- Information album cover, artist name and song name in the standard Android lock screen
- Option to vote 1-5 stars in music heard
- Integration with SYNC® AppLink Ford
Hauptfunktionen von „SRF Verkehsinfo“:
• Informationen zur aktuellen Verkehrslage auf den Schweizer Strassen mit folgenden Kategorien: Verkehrslage, Strassenzustand, Baustellen, Pässe, Tunnelzufahrten, Autoverlad, Parking und Webcams
• Kartenansicht mit Infos zum Verkehrsfluss
• Locate-me-Funktion: positioniert die Karte an Ihrem Standort.
• Listenfunktion mit Meldungen in der Nähe und Favoriten
• Push-Nachrichten-Dienst für wichtige Autobahnabschnitte
• Staumelder und Notfallnummern
• Informationen zum Bahnverkehr
• Sprachversionen deutsch, französisch (RTS trafic) und italienisch (RSI.ch traffico)