This is a CPU heavy app. 800MHz or better is recommended.
Source code: https://github.com/neko68k/M1-Android
You get .LST file updates from:
You get .XML file updates from:
* Initialising at start-up takes a little while, I don't think there's much I can do about it.
* 68000/SCSP games are very slow.
* If you press Stop, you will have to reload the game if you want to continue listening to it. Use pause instead.
Enjoy with this application of all radio channels Lithuania, with this powerful music player for internet streaming will have access to the best radios of Lithuania of all genres and types.
- Easy, simple and intuitive.
- Comfortable search radio channels.
- Access to over 15 stations of Lithuania.
- Playing your favorite channel in the background.
- Reduced battery consumption.
- Retake the connection when you've lost the internet connection.
Radio Channel List of Lithuania:
classic rock fm
Geras FM Rock
Lietus Radio Vilnius - M-1 Radio
Relax FM 104.3
You can choose from more than 15 radio channels, and view the information of the song that is playing on your favorite radio channel.
Tags: Lithuania Radio Online, Radio Lithuania, Lithuania Live Radio
- Classic Rock FM
- Power Hit Radio
- Lituanica FM
- Saulės radijas
- Relax FM
- Radijas Tau
and others. If you like lithuanian and international music, this is the best app for you!
PC1600x is a powerful OSC-Controller for Android. It provides OSC communication with the unlimited amount of devices.
Preconfigured layouts are delivered for pc1600x peavy midi controller, M-Audio and Monome.
you need server, to download the sever use this link
Thanks to Micah who taught me about midi's.
tag:midi controller, monome, midi fader,osc.
- Graphical equalizer for your music library
- 5 band EQ
- 3 audio effects (Virtualizer, Bass Boost, and Reverb)
- 10 built in EQ Presets
- Create and save your own audio presets
- Bypass mode to quickly compare the original and equalized audio
MUSIC LIBRARY FEATURES:
- Enhances your listening experience with Denon Music Maniac Headphones or other audio playback devices such as a/v receivers, car stereos via USB, or Bluetooth.
- Powerful queue based playback system lets you build and order your own playlist on the fly.
- Save the playback queue as a new playlist
- A single song, all songs on an album, all songs by an artist, and all songs in a genre can easily be added to the now playing queue.
- Supports both portrait and landscape modes for browsing, playing, and equalizing
- Shuffle and repeat playback modes
- Music library browsing by Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Genre, Composer, Compilation, and Podcast (no importing needed)
INTERNET RADIO FEATURES:
- The TuneIn service provides global access to Internet radio – covering over 70,000 radio stations and 2 million on-demand programs including sports, news, talk, music and comedy.
- Browse Internet radio stations by location, genre, language or Podcast (on-demand programs).
- Powerful search feature for your music library and Internet Radio
- Save your favorite Internet Radio stations or programs as convenient presets and share them with other TuneIn compatible devices
- Ability to choose high or low quality streams offered by broadcasters
- Share what you’re listening to via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, or Text Message
- The Denon Audio app requires Android 2.2.x or later
- DRM protected music is NOT supported
- WiFi or data connection required to stream Internet radio
- The most popular radio stations from your country and all the world.
- Any style: Pop, Dance, Oldies, Latin, Rock, Electronica, Country, College, Classical, Hard Rock, Alternative, R&B, Hip Hop, Jazz, Folk, Ambient, Public, Religious, Talk, News, Sports.
- Adding your own stations.
- Song and artist info.
- Internet radio remembers your favorite stations, then switches them randomly.
- Quick and light app. Works well on any phone and tablet.
Online radio receives mp3-broadcast from the Internet. Choose low bit rate stations, if you are using slow or expensive internet or if you have low power battery.
The spectrum analyzer provides a visual feedback of the notes played by the instrument and shows a small arrow to highlight the harmonic whose pitch the tuner is tracking.
For those who prefer to manually tune their instrument the 'Diapason' view lets you play a reference tone, 'A' (440 hz) or any other note that you can select dragging the frequency slider.
• tap to adjust the spectrum analyzer visualization options, select thicker spectrum lines, smooth out or highlights peaks, increase or decrease tuning sensitivity and precision (up to 0.1 cents)
• you can calibrate the tuner for non-standard tunings: tune the reference note, tap on the display and select 'Calibrate' to set the note as the new reference. You can also select non-standard musical temperaments, alternate note namings and much more
• select the Sonogram tab to view how the frequency spectrum changes with time, and follow the tuned note as it travels thorugh the spectrum as a green line
n-Track Tuner works great as a guitar tuner, violin, viola, violoncello, bass, piano and wind instruments tuner.
If you have problems with the app or suggestions for enhancements or new features please contact us at http://ntrack.com/support
• The app requires the internet permission to display ads
Our soothing music app has 11 relaxing sounds of the birds, forest and animals that help you to sleep:
1) forest birds
3) forest ambience
6) the song of birds
11) birds in the forest
Q: How could I set sound as alarm in my phone?
A: "Set as Alarm" command will not affect existing alarms, only the new ones you create. You can delete existing alarm and create new one.
Q: Is it possible for program auto turn off after specified time?
A: Yes. Just press clock button in the top left corner of the screen. Set up amount of time and press START button.
The purpose of Birds sounds Relax and Sleep :
✔ set your favorite ringtone as alarm, notification or contacts
✔ best bird calls
✔ bird identification with the help of wallpapers
✔ birds of north America songs
✔ 3D bird sounds ringtones
✔ bird quiz for kids
✔ beautiful bird wallpaper
✔ bird pictures
✔ bird noises
✔ only natural sounds of the birds (no music)
✔ install to SD card
✔ best nature sound effects
✔ tinnitus mask (birds singing)
✔ white noise for baby sleep generator machine
✔ yoga music for relaxation and meditation
✔ best sleep machine
✔ nature ringtones and rain alarms
✔ meditation music
✔ bedtime music and bedtime sounds
✔ music for children to sleep
✔ lullaby of nature
✔ animal sounds
✔ sounds for little kids, babies, infants, newborns
✔ sounds of nature: bird songs (no music)
✔ sounds of the game
✔ sounds of the season
- sounds of the city
- nature sound
- ambient sounds
With birds sounds you will:
★ sleep like child (soothing music)
★ go to bed happy (white noise)
★ rest all day (lullaby)
★ slumber quickly (bedtime songs for kids)
★ be asleep soundly (relax melody)
★ kip all night (birds sounds for kids)
★ doss (meditation sounds)
★ roger (birds sounds effects)
People use sounds of birds relaxation techniques while having the following disease:
★ anger (roar of the surf)
★ cardiac health (rain forest sounds)
★ depression (birds sounds)
★ for general well-being (sea waves on a beach, coast of island)
★ headache therapy (ocean waves sounds)
★ high blood pressure (waterfall sounds, white noise)
★ immune system support (sounds of nature, creek)
★ insomnia therapy (all rain sounds, nature sounds)
★ pain management (all birds songs)
★ stress management (sounds of nature, lightning)
Other whistles - cat whistle, bird whistle, bird call, mosquito repellent.
Nature sounds ( birds sounds, bird songs, birds music) could be used for:
+ Rest and relaxation.
+ Pleasant recollections.
+ Meditation, therapy and massage.
Note that this app requires the following items:
* Android 3.2 or higher
* Tablet or phone with USB host support
* USB MIDI interface that works without drivers on Windows or OSX
* If your device has a micro-USB connector: a micro-USB to USB OTG cable (around 7 to 10 euro)
* No rooting or special drivers required!!
Tested Android devices:
* Allwinner A13
* Sony Tablet S
* Acer Iconia A200
* Acer Iconia A500
* Asus Transformer Prime TF201
* Asus Transformer TF101
* Asus EEE slider
* Sony XPeria S (with Android 4 update)
* Galaxy Note 10.1
* Galaxy S3
* Intenso 824
* Toshiba Excite
Tested USB MIDI interfaces / devices:
* Cakewalk / Roland UM-1G
* CME M-Key V2 Midi Keyboard
* Denon MC-6000
* Edirol UM-2EX
* EMU Xboard 61
* The 5 euro 'Hong Kong' interface (note: this one drops MIDI events if they are coming in too fast!)
* Korg Nanokey 2
* M-Audio Keystation Mini 32
* M-Audio Keystation 61
* M-Audio Oxygen II
* M-Audio Pro keys sono 61
* M-Audio MIDI One
* Roland HP302
If you have more devices or interfaces that work, please drop me an email.
The most powerful multitrack audio/MIDI sequencer on Android with support for USB audio/MIDI interfaces and virtual instruments(*), packed with features like non-linear non-destructive editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects, automation and much more!
Note that this is a TRIAL version of the full paid version and of course does not include saving of projects!
(*) The following in-app purchases are available in the full version to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO. Please read the instructions carefully here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport)
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Volume/pan/mute automation
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files
• Import of m4a, 3gpp, amr and other audio formats that Android supports if you are running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or higher
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects include: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, bandpass, highpass, lowpass, flanger, noisegate and tremolo
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching while maintaining pitch
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Load/Save projects including loading projects from our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Can use ES File Explorer to select samples for import
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes. Turn off forced rotation for this app.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Loop packs, see for example:
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
Tags: audio recording, audio recorder, multitrack recorder, j4t, DAW, iRig, n-track, fourtrack, audio editing, audio mixing, mixer, auria, cubase, cubasis, audio editor, fl studio, audacity, sound, pro audio, usb audio, multitrack audio, usb audio recorder, zquence
Your device needs to be rooted for this application to work.
The recording will be stored as .wav file on the external storage in a folder called "recordings".
In this free version of the app, the recording will stop when the file size reaches 50 MByte. If the app works fine for you and you would like the limit to be removed, check out the "USB Audio Field Recorder" app.
For a detailed description of the controls, please check out the "USB Audio Tester" app on the market.
The player consist of 3 screens: current track, file manager and playlist.
Swipe left/right to switch between screens.
* Browse and play music by folders
* Instant search in folders
* Enqueue compositions either to the end of playlist or right after current song
* Enqueue instantly by long press on file or folder
* Organize playlist: reorder or remove compositions
* Save/load playlists (requires "mMusic Playlist")
* Shuffle and repeat modes
* Artwork display
* Atrwork search and downloading (requires "mMusic Internet")
* Lyrics search and downloading (requires "mMusic Internet")
* Cyrillic tags in 1251 encoding
* Tags in 1250, 1252, 1254 encoding
* Headset control support (requires separate headset button controller, like "Headset Droid" or similar)
* Simple Last.fm Scrobbler support
* Equalizer (experimental)
* flac (Android 3.1+ only)
• Visualizes whatever music or sound is coming from any other app.
• Dramatically displays artist name and track name for most popular music players.
• Extensive color and shape options to tweak
• Save your settings as themes, and use the included Tasker / Locale plugin to load any of your saved themes in response to almost anything you can imagine.
• Glistening particles keep the screen alive with motion even when music isn't playing (can be turned off)
• Shortcut button to link to your favorite music player, as well as built-in play/pause/last/next controls for whichever music player app is running.
NOTE FOR GALAXY OWNERS: If it doesn't react to music, see the free app, Tunnel Blocker.
NOTE FOR NEXUS OWNERS: On some devices, mostly Nexus brand, audio from OpenSL-based players won't visualize. These include but are not limited to: Poweramp, jetAudio, WinAmp, PlayerPro with DSP pack installed, Rocket Player Premium, GoneMad, and Neutron. If you run into this problem, I apologize! Please email me and I will refund you.
Audio from any app will be displayed, but only the following are known to also show meta data. Additionally, more may work if they have an option to turn on scrobbling. Email me if you'd like to see meta data from an app that isn't supported yet. Unforunately, this is not yet possible with iHeartRadio or DoubleTwist.
• Google Music
• The built-in HTC and Samsung music players
• Amazon MP3
• MIUI player
• Real Player
• PowerAmp (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm in settings)
• GoneMAD (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm or ScrobbleDroid in settings)
• BubbleUPnP (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm and have Simple Last.fm Scrobbler installed)
• Rocket Music Player (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm, not Official Last.fm)
• Any media players that support Simple Last.fm Scrobbler or ScrobbleDroid.
• The built-in pre-Ice-Cream-Sandwich SonyEricsson music player
It allows to Record, Edit and Share sounds, voices, notes, musics or any other audio.
- The Lite version has all the features of the pro version, but ogg and mp3 recording are paused every 3 minutes (no limit for wav), just press the pause button to continue. Try it before buying the pro version.
- If you have problems, please look at the FAQ page https://www.facebook.com/RecForge/app_160430850678443
RecForge can be used to :
- record (in mp3/ogg/wav) meetings, rehersals, music learning, EVP, ...
- share your recording on Google Drive, Skydrive, DropBox, Box, ...
- convert your recordings in diferent audio format
- edit audio files
- replace your Dictaphone
Main functions :
- Real-time record in mp3, ogg and wav
- Play, record, pause/resume, loop, convert audio files
- Edit your recording to keep only interesting parts
- Share your recordings
+ on social network,
+ by mail,
+ Ubuntu One,
+ Google Drive,
+ or others sharing apps.
- Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for better sound quality (android > 2.1)
- Manual gain adjustment
- Use external microphone (3.5 jack - need an adapter. cf FAQ)
- Change Play back rate
- File format supported :
+ 8, 11, 12, 16, 22, 24, 32, 44 and 48kHz
+ wav, mp3 (up to 128kbps) and ogg (up to 250 kbpls)
- Convert your files in different format (wav, ogg & mp3)
- Record in background even when the phone is locked
- File manager with folders (rename, delete, copy, ...)
- Find and Play recordings by date, name and size
- Different widgets size (one click to record)
- Disable notifications to discreetly record
- Application movable to SD Card
- Language translations :
+ Simplified & Traditional Chinese,
Please take some few seconds to rate RecForge on the market. You can send me mail with feedback too. It is very important for me to improve RecForge.
If you have a question ask by mail or on Facebook. (I can't answer in comments).