Here are a few ways to start:
- Use the Search box to find your favorite albums and songs and start playing.
- Sign in in using your Facebook account to listen to music your friends like and create your own library/playlists.
- See what’s trending or check out Torch Music suggested music for you.
Torch Music is also available on your PC! Go to http://music.torchbrowser.com to continue listening to your library and playlists at home or at work.
More features coming up soon so stay tuned!
Your music organizing worries have come to an end... look no further. DroID3Tagger(droid3tagger) is here to do all the dirty work for you, so that you can sit back and relax to your favorite tracks without having to spend minutes searching for them on your phone.
The DroID3Tagger uses the same technique used by products like Shazam and Soundhound to recognize your music... Acoustic Fingerprinting. So the apps needs no prior info about the song to help identify it.
This version of the app identifies (AutoTag) the song, artist, album, albumart etc. and saves this info in the ID3 tags and also renames the mp3 to a more standard filename based on the info received from the server. The app uses the exhaustive database offered by the Last.fm's API so you can be rest assured that the app will find a match for the song.
Loads of features are in store for the coming versions (you can only imagine).
Any comments and suggestions are welcome. Go on start Auto-Tagging!
Last.fm is a trademark of Last.fm Ltd.
Shazam is a trademark of Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
Soundhound is a trademark of SoundHound Inc.
Tags: tag mp3, mp3 tagger, id3 tag, tag editor, auto tag, autotag, autotagger, auto-tagger, acoustic fingerprint, audio fingerprint, music fingerprint, music id, musicid, id3, audiotagger, audio tagger, album art, albumart, album picture, id3 editor, id3 tagger, mp3 tag editor, music tag editor, audio tag editor.
Plus, subscribers in the US, UK, and Germany: Your personal radio station on your phone: Choose an artist or genre and Last.fm builds the perfect playlist just for you!
• GPS is used to display nearby upcoming events
• Contacts and Accounts are used on certain phones to optionally sync your Last.fm friends with your contacts
• Calendars are used on certain phones to optionally sync your Last.fm events with your calendar
• Logs are used for the built-in bug reporter
* Scrobbling of the built-in media players on some Motorola and Samsung phones is not currently supported. On these devices, you can install a 3rd party media player that supports scrobbling.
Being the first radio station in Malaysia to operate on the Internet as well as make use of social networking and mobile apps, hitz.fm is constantly keeping tuned with the needs of today’s net-savvy youngsters. Actively operating via multiple platforms, hitz.fm brings the most interactive capabilities to its listeners, combining the best of radio, internet and wireless devices.
Astro Radio Sdn Bhd (403472-D)