✭ New: LIFX Beta Cloud Api Support! ✭
Ever wanted to control your Philips Hue Lights without reaching for a remote? Or have the lights turn on automatically as soon as you enter your home? Or have the lights blink when you receive a new notification?
Well now you can do this with AutoHue!
AutoHue let’s you program your Hue Light Bulbs (and now also your LIFX bulbs!) to react to anything that Tasker supports!
It supports the following hue commands:
* Power (Toggle)
* Single blink
* Long Blink (30 sec)
* Color Loop
* Custom JSON
Hue Note: For the Hue lights the app only works on your local (WIFI) network, this is currently the case due to a restriction in the Hue API.
For your LIFX lights you can use the following commands:
LIFX Note: The LIFX cloud API is currently in beta, changes to this API could break (some) functionality.
Configure TCP client based send / expect dialogs (e.g. telnet-like session).
Regular expression support.
May be used standalone or as a Tasker plugin.
Tasker variable support.
Debug log and log viewer.
Info / Support : https://sites.google.com/site/sendexpect/
Free trial: https://sites.google.com/site/sendexpect/home/trial-version
The trial version must be uninstalled before purchasing the store version.
Permissions used by Send/Expect:
- Used for sending and receiving TCP data.
Read / Modify USB storage
- Used for managing the Send/Expect log file in a non-private location
Google Play license check:
- Used for validating purchased version of the application.
HTTP Basic Authentication supported.
Tested successfully against: versions; 1.4.5, 1.4.6 and 2.0.9. CGI and non-CGI versions both work.
Munin instance URL should be accessible from your network.
More features and enhancements to come.
Use Google Now as input for Tasker from your phone or smartwatch! With the free version you can use a word of four characters with exact match. To setup a profile with Tasker Now open Tasker and select "Event" in the Profiles tab.
Tell about us:
TuttoAndroid - http://www.tuttoandroid.net/applicazioni/tasker-now-permette-di-usare-google-now-come-input-per-tasker-244141/
HdBlog - http://android.hdblog.it/2015/01/07/tasker-now-comandi-google-now/
AndroidWorld - http://www.androidworld.it/2015/01/07/tasker-google-now-insieme-per-lassistente-vocale-definitivo-267042/
How to activate on Android Wear:
1) Say "take a note" and then the command
2) Say "start vocal command" and then say the command
3) Open the app and then say the command
4) Send a special notification from smartphone. The notification is sent via a Tasker Now action in Tasker.
To access to the settings on Wear:
Open the app on wear and swipe to the right
With the pro version you can use several match rules:
- exact match
- at least one word
- all the word specified
- start with rule
- end with rule
- regular expression
- sub-string rule
- template rule (a template is for example "send <contact> message <msg>", the plug is going to create two custom variables called %contact and %msg filled with your words)
- ignore punctuation
And you can use Tasker variables in the edit text.
Some images from: http://www.wear-generator.com according to CC BY 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
This is an extension to Android Tasker
This extension only features one function:
- Check if a choosen process / app is running
It will allow non technical users to easily start apps on events like:
• Device Boot
• Power AC/USB
• Desktop Dock
• Car Dock
Automate tasks like:
• Automatically start applications when you reboot your device.
• Easily start your nightstand clock app when you dock your device and lower your device brightness.
• Start your favorite music player when you plug your headset and go back to your launcher when you unplug them.
Auto Exec! allow you to specify applications to launch when an action starts. Donators can also specify applications to launch when an action ends and can adjust the the brightness level when an action start and ends.
We made this application Ad Free. Please, support this initiative by donating using the menu option in the application. Stay Alive donators will automatically get a 10% rebate for their support!
Please use our email address for support or feature requests, as comments on Play Store don't allow me to gather enough information to help you.
Support Forum: Soon
Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103504696247906095281
WRITE_SETTINGS - Needed to change device brightness settings
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to write the user configuration.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to read the user configuration.
BILLING - Needed for the donation option!
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Needed to auto start Stay Alive! on boot
Tags: Auto Exec!, Tasker, Task, Automation, Automate, Triggers, Job, Manager
1. Get SMS message ID by address and body. The ID can be used later by action #2 and #3 below.
2. Delete a message by ID. It requires App Ops in 4.4+
3. Mark a message as read by ID. It requires App Ops in 4.4+
4. Get the importance of a running process. It can be used for foreground/background check
5. Wipe data. It'll perform a factory reset, can be used in anti-theft tasks.
6. HTTP Get. It's a replacement for Tasker's own HTTP Get action to unblock execution of other tasks.
7. Watch always-on screen. Toggles the always-on screen setting in connected Android Wear watch.
READ_SMS: Get SMS message ID
WRITE_SMS: Delete SMS & Mark a SMS as read
INTERNET: HTTP Get
Note: This is not a standalone app, it requires Tasker and is visible only in Tasker.
Notification listener is a simple Tasker plug-in to read notification of other apps. You can:
1) create event to intercept notifications (free);
2) intercept toast notifications (free);
3) delete all or some notifications (free);
4) perform query on notification db (free);
5) auto reply to messages (lollipop+) (in-app);
6) tap on a notification or on a notification button (in-app);
Tasker installed 4.7+
The gesture exists since Android 4.1 and can be activated by long-pressing on the Home button and then dragging to the icon that appears in a half-circle above.
It may also be available on some devices by hitting the Search button.
This plugin should also function in Locale and other apps that use the same API, but I have not tested with anything other than Tasker.
Note: This is not a full app on its own; it only functions in conjunction with Tasker or another app that implements the Locale plugin API.
Once you have installed this app, you will see the plugin as a context within Tasker (under State > Plugin). Then, if you perform the Assistant gesture, you should be asked which application to direct it to. Choose this application, and for best results, select that you want it to always be the choice.
Please contact me via email with any issues, as I can't respond to your review directly.
Neither this app nor Empty Path LLC are affiliated with Tasker, Locale or any similar app or author.
Useful for launching tasker tasks from NFC tags-
THIS APP REQUIRES THE TASKER APP TO BE INSTALLED!
for Sony Xperia smarttags simply use the the smart tag app. To run a tasker task use the "Open URL" action, then set the url "tasker://taskname" instead of "http://" (change taskname to the name of your task defined in tasker- tasks are case sensitive)
e.g. "tasker://mytask" to run a task called "mytask" defined in tasker.
for writable tags it should work as simply as writing the tasker:// url and task to the tag itself.
It will do until tasker add nfc capability :)
On some devices the "tags" app comes pre-installed and blocks the url from nfc tags from being launched automagically, meaning you need to touch the screen to launch the task. You may find disabling the "tags" app from settings->apps->all fixes this problem.
Also it is VITAL that tasker is installed before this app or it will not work, this means that if you upgrade or reset your device etc. and google play automatically re-installs all your apps then it may not work. this is solved by simply uninstalling tasker url launcher, checking tasker is installed, and then re-installing the tasker url launcher from google play.
Auto hands free is a Tasker plug-in to check if the hands free mode (aka drive mode or vocal mode) is on/off and to enable/disable it.
Note: at least on Samsung Galaxy S4 hands free mode turns on GPS so you can use it even as workaround to turn on GPS without root.
Locale or Tasker or AutoMagic or Llama or Easy Profiles installed
%hfstatus: true when hands free mode on, false otherwise. Filled by condition (state->plugin->Auto Hands Free).
- Toggle pause
- Shuffle (Off / On / Toggle)
- Repeat (Off / One / All / Rotate)
- Switch renderer of Live Wallpaper
Link a task to the Q button!
This is a 3rd party app for Tasker, acts like a 'a Task Launcher'. Will be useful for home launchers, lock screen widget, button(like Q button on OptimusG) which only can take apps for gesture action.
1. Go Tasker preference & check 'Allow External Access'.
2. Launch this app & select a task to run.
3. From now on, selected task will be launched instead of main activity. Main activity will not be shown.
4. If you want to reselect a task, go App Manager & clear this app's data.
Icon: Yummy by IconEden
THIS IS A CONDITION PLUG-IN FOR LOCALE AND TASKER. IF YOU DON'T HAVE LOCALE OR TASKER, YOU DON'T NEED THIS APP.
* The app seems not to be working with Tasker at the moment. We are working on fixing this.
Have different day and night situations or have a situation for morning twilight. Or have a situation start 10 minutes before sunrise and end 20 minutest after sunrise.
This app knows when the sun rises and sets.
With Twilight situations can start and end at the following times:
- Astronomical dawn
- Nautical dawn
- Civil dawn
- Civil dusk
- Nautical dusk
- Astronomical dusk
Or a number of minutes before or after them.
The place for where the times are calculated can either be a fixed, by the user chosen location, or the current location of the device.