* Tasker or Local is require to operate this plugin, the plugin will show up under plugin section when adding an action to a task.
* Keyfile and password authentication is supported with rsa and dsa keys.
* Encrypted keyfiles are supported.
* Commands allow for variable substitution.
* Username, Host, and Port now allow for variable substitution
* Output can be piped to a local Tasker variable (only available during the task) and be acted upon as soon as the command is completed without a Tasker wait.
* Multiple servers are supported, with unique authentication for each.
* Multiple commands can be stringed together using a ;
NOTE: Currently only openSSH keyfile is supported. (This means that connectbot keys will not work without converting them first).
** Please note that this app is no longer supported. You may still install it, but no enhancements will be made and no bugs will be fixed. **
You can set up multiple email templates (which include the email recipients, subject, message, and even attachments) for tasks, work, personal, etc. Then use those templates to quickly create a pre-populated email or to share something from another app using the Share menu. You can also create shortcuts on your home screen using a template.
You can also set up Email Me Pro to send you emails automatically, so you bypass the email compose screen completely! No more extra steps to send an email! The SMTP settings are configurable, enabling you to send from any single email account.
Email Me Pro allows you to quickly email files (including photos) from your phone, either automatically or using your email app's compose screen.
Using Email Me Pro's Auto Send feature, you can schedule emails to be sent at regular intervals, such as every day or every week.
Email Me Pro is also a Tasker and Locale plugin, so you can send emails automatically (to anyone) using the numerous triggers in Tasker and Locale. Please note that Tasker and Locale are separate apps that must be installed and this only works using Auto Send in Email Me Pro. Both are great apps and I highly recommend checking them out.
Check out Email Me if you want a free version of this app (with less functionality).
Please note that you have the option to turn SSL on or off and trust all certificates in the preferences. However, it's recommended to always keep SSL on and not trust all certificates (which are the defaults). Unfortunately though, this doesn't work with all email providers.
Cron Tasker was born out of a personal need to be able to activate the bluetooth and silent modes at certain times without having to interact with the device. Due to the short software lifetime and the wide variety of devices out there, I ask for your understanding during development, and would love your help with reviews and suggestions on how to improve it. Thanks!
Notification Watch for Tasker allows you to use notifications from any apps as events in Tasker.
In other words, this app enables all apps that send a notification to be the trigger of your Tasker profiles.
Note: this plugin uses NotificationListenerService provided in Android 4.3+. It works better than the internal notification event in Tasker.
* Normal Mode:
Filter notifications by the source app and the text contained in the title, text, or ticker.
* Alternative Mode (For customized notification layout like Google Music):
Filter notifications by the source app and all the text strings contained in the notification
* Tasker variables
Put contents of the notifications into Tasker variables
(%nw_title, %nw_text, %nw_ticker OR %nw_line_1, %nw_line_2, etc.)
* Notification history
When creating an event, choose a notification from history so you don't have to remember everything.
* Tasker Action - Dismiss notification
Clear notification - Dismiss all notifications or dismiss the ones you specified
* Watch removal of a notification
More features and options are coming!
Are you a Tasker user? Do you need to know if music is currently playing for you to set up your tasks correctly? If yes on both questions, then this plug-in is written especially for you.
The plug-in itself uses no resources whatsoever when not used, no services are used. The memory footprint is minimal even when executing.
When installed, you will be able to ask the system if any application is currently playing audio through the media stream. The Media stream is used by all media players such as Google music, Spotify, Audio Book players etc.
This plug-in uses a two step process to achieve this, since Android system currently doesn't support a straight forward interrupt mechanism for discovering if music is played.
This is how you will get things done in Tasker:
Step 1, set up a State profile.
1. Is Music Playing? -> Yes
1. Set %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING = 1
1. Clear %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING
Since Android doesn't support interrupt based handling on playing music, you have to ask the system if music is playing before you act on your %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING variable.
Step 2, Ask the system if music is playing according to the following guide:
1. "When do you want to check if music is playing?"
1. "Your logic before the check is needed"
2. Plug-ins -> Is Music Playing? -> Query system (This will force an update of %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING via the first profile)
3. Wait 500ms (In order to let the first profile have time to populate %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING correctly)
4. If %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING is set
5. "Your logic if music is playing"
6. Else (Step 5 above will happen if %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING is set, step 7 below will happen if %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING is not set.)
7. "Your logic if music is not playing"
8. End if
9. "Your logic after the check is done"
An example of how to use it when you get an incoming text message and want to read it out loud. Then music should be paused, but only if it is currently playing.
1. Incoming text message
1. Wait around 2 seconds, depending on how long your message alert is (This needs to be done since the message alert signal will pause the music)
2. Plug-ins -> Is Music Playing? -> Query system
3. Wait 500ms
4. If %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING is set
5. Pause music
6. Read text message out load
7. Play music
9. Read text message out load
10. End if
User feedback states that if you toggle play/pause in a task just before you want to check if music is playing, don't forget to add about a 1 second delay to ensure that the toggle is happening on the device before the check.
If you have problems with anything, send a mail and I will sort it out.
Configure TCP client based send / expect dialogs (e.g. telnet-like session).
Regular expression support.
May be used standalone or as a Tasker plugin.
Tasker variable support.
Debug log and log viewer.
Info / Support : https://sites.google.com/site/sendexpect/
Free trial: https://sites.google.com/site/sendexpect/home/trial-version
The trial version must be uninstalled before purchasing the store version.
Permissions used by Send/Expect:
- Used for sending and receiving TCP data.
Read / Modify USB storage
- Used for managing the Send/Expect log file in a non-private location
Google Play license check:
- Used for validating purchased version of the application.
Use Google Now as input for Tasker from your phone or smartwatch! With the free version you can use a word of four characters with exact match. To setup a profile with Tasker Now open Tasker and select "Event" in the Profiles tab.
Tell about us:
TuttoAndroid - http://www.tuttoandroid.net/applicazioni/tasker-now-permette-di-usare-google-now-come-input-per-tasker-244141/
HdBlog - http://android.hdblog.it/2015/01/07/tasker-now-comandi-google-now/
AndroidWorld - http://www.androidworld.it/2015/01/07/tasker-google-now-insieme-per-lassistente-vocale-definitivo-267042/
How to activate on Android Wear:
1) Say "take a note" and then the command
2) Say "start vocal command" and then say the command
3) Open the app and then say the command
4) Send a special notification from smartphone. The notification is sent via a Tasker Now action in Tasker.
To access to the settings on Wear:
Open the app on wear and swipe to the right
With the pro version you can use several match rules:
- exact match
- at least one word
- all the word specified
- start with rule
- end with rule
- regular expression
- sub-string rule
- template rule (a template is for example "send <contact> message <msg>", the plug is going to create two custom variables called %contact and %msg filled with your words)
- ignore punctuation
And you can use Tasker variables in the edit text.
Some images from: http://www.wear-generator.com according to CC BY 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
This is an extension to Android Tasker
This extension only features one function:
- Check if a choosen process / app is running
The gesture exists since Android 4.1 and can be activated by long-pressing on the Home button and then dragging to the icon that appears in a half-circle above.
It may also be available on some devices by hitting the Search button.
This plugin should also function in Locale and other apps that use the same API, but I have not tested with anything other than Tasker.
Note: This is not a full app on its own; it only functions in conjunction with Tasker or another app that implements the Locale plugin API.
Once you have installed this app, you will see the plugin as a context within Tasker (under State > Plugin). Then, if you perform the Assistant gesture, you should be asked which application to direct it to. Choose this application, and for best results, select that you want it to always be the choice.
Please contact me via email with any issues, as I can't respond to your review directly.
Neither this app nor Empty Path LLC are affiliated with Tasker, Locale or any similar app or author.
It will allow non technical users to easily start apps on events like:
• Device Boot
• Power AC/USB
• Desktop Dock
• Car Dock
Automate tasks like:
• Automatically start applications when you reboot your device.
• Easily start your nightstand clock app when you dock your device and lower your device brightness.
• Start your favorite music player when you plug your headset and go back to your launcher when you unplug them.
Auto Exec! allow you to specify applications to launch when an action starts. Donators can also specify applications to launch when an action ends and can adjust the the brightness level when an action start and ends.
We made this application Ad Free. Please, support this initiative by donating using the menu option in the application. Stay Alive donators will automatically get a 10% rebate for their support!
Please use our email address for support or feature requests, as comments on Play Store don't allow me to gather enough information to help you.
Support Forum: Soon
Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103504696247906095281
WRITE_SETTINGS - Needed to change device brightness settings
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to write the user configuration.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to read the user configuration.
BILLING - Needed for the donation option!
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Needed to auto start Stay Alive! on boot
Tags: Auto Exec!, Tasker, Task, Automation, Automate, Triggers, Job, Manager
Useful for launching tasker tasks from NFC tags-
THIS APP REQUIRES THE TASKER APP TO BE INSTALLED!
for Sony Xperia smarttags simply use the the smart tag app. To run a tasker task use the "Open URL" action, then set the url "tasker://taskname" instead of "http://" (change taskname to the name of your task defined in tasker- tasks are case sensitive)
e.g. "tasker://mytask" to run a task called "mytask" defined in tasker.
for writable tags it should work as simply as writing the tasker:// url and task to the tag itself.
It will do until tasker add nfc capability :)
On some devices the "tags" app comes pre-installed and blocks the url from nfc tags from being launched automagically, meaning you need to touch the screen to launch the task. You may find disabling the "tags" app from settings->apps->all fixes this problem.
Also it is VITAL that tasker is installed before this app or it will not work, this means that if you upgrade or reset your device etc. and google play automatically re-installs all your apps then it may not work. this is solved by simply uninstalling tasker url launcher, checking tasker is installed, and then re-installing the tasker url launcher from google play.
***Only standard Android notification can be read, so it can happen that for some apps only some variables (see below) are filled***
Notification listener is a simple Tasker plug-in to read notification of other apps. You can select a list of apps and Notification Listener will trigger the event filling the related variable.
Tasker installed 4.4+
%nltitle Title (if any, check in your task if it's set)
%nltext Text (if any, check in your task if it's set)
%nlsubtext Sub Text (if any, check in your task if it's set)
%nlticker Ticker notification (if any, check in your task if it's set)
%nlapp App notification owner
%nlcount Notification counter provided by notifying app
Inbox style notifications (like the WhatsApp ones when more than one message is received)
%nlsummary Summary text (if any, check in your task if it's set)
%nlline1 Message 1 (if any, check in your task if it's set)
%nlline2 Message 2 (if any, check in your task if it's set)
%nlline3 Message 3 (if any, check in your task if it's set)
%nlline4 Message 4 (if any, check in your task if it's set)
%nlline5 Message 5 (if any, check in your task if it's set)
Been looking for more to things to do from your Android Wear Watch? Look no further!
With WearTasker it is now possible to run any task you created with Tasker on your phone straight from your wrist using an Android Wear Watch!
Use the WearTasker UI on your phone to built a list of the tasks that you want to have available on your wrist. Once that's done continue on your wrist, simply click the clock, scroll down to start, and start WearTasker!
That's it! Now simply click a task and it will execute on your phone, enjoy!
★ Top 10 - Wearable Apps - http://codecondo.com ★
★ Top 31 - Best Android Wear Apps - http://www.androidauthority.com ★
★ Top 20 - Best Android Wear Apps For 2015 - http://beebom.com ★
★ Top 14 - Best Android Wear Apps And Watch - http://www.androidpolice.com ★
★ Listed in - The Best Android Wear Apps - http://lifehacker.com ★
★ Top 25 - The best Android Wear apps - http://www.phonearena.com ★
Note: The free version allows you to configure up to three tasks, if you want to launch more tasks from you wrist you will automatically be prompted to purchase the pro version. The same goes for adding folders and voice actions, these also requires a pro license!
- Tasker for Android Wear -
Icon credits: http://icons8.com/
Link a task to the Q button!
This is a 3rd party app for Tasker, acts like a 'a Task Launcher'. Will be useful for home launchers, lock screen widget, button(like Q button on OptimusG) which only can take apps for gesture action.
1. Go Tasker preference & check 'Allow External Access'.
2. Launch this app & select a task to run.
3. From now on, selected task will be launched instead of main activity. Main activity will not be shown.
4. If you want to reselect a task, go App Manager & clear this app's data.
Icon: Yummy by IconEden
1. Get SMS message ID by address and body. The ID can be used later by action #2 and #3 below.
2. Delete a message by ID. It requires App Ops in 4.4+
3. Mark a message as read by ID. It requires App Ops in 4.4+
4. Get the importance of a running process. It can be used for foreground/background check
5. Wipe data. It'll perform a factory reset, can be used in anti-theft tasks.
6. HTTP Get. It's a replacement for Tasker's own HTTP Get action to unblock execution of other tasks.
7. Watch always-on screen. Toggles the always-on screen setting in connected Android Wear watch.
READ_SMS: Get SMS message ID
WRITE_SMS: Delete SMS & Mark a SMS as read
INTERNET: HTTP Get
Note: This is not a standalone app, it requires Tasker and is visible only in Tasker.