Axon was founded in 1995 & operates in the field of English language education for kids & adults, professionals & businesses. The Company, in cooperation with Power Education & Publications has developed a globally innovative & exclusive blended education system & educational materials. Axon expands through franchising, licensing & joint ventures.
3 COUNTRIES | 250 CENTERS | 1.500.000 STUDENTS | 1.000 PERSONNEL WORLDWIDE
Our globally exclusive education system.
Officially accredited by the UK Awarding Organisation NOCN & levels of progression aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- Unique bilingual & interactive, zero level programme for children with no global competition
- Unique bilingual & interactive, zero level programme for adults with no global competition
- Blended learning methodology with lessons that can be delivered:
>> at a classroom using books
>> at a classroom using laptops (with interactive e-book)
>> via teleconference (with a teacher + interactive e-book). We are 1 of the 2-3 companies globally which are able to offer this educational solution
- Software for online student progress evaluation as well as for the support, training & evaluation of administrative & teaching personnel
Accreditations & Certifications
- Educational syllabus officially accredited by NOCN, which is among the top 3 UK Awarding Organisations
- The Axon certificate is accepted by UCLAN Cyprus, as an English Language Qualification for the admission of prospective students
- AXON was awarded “Most Innovative Concept” (Greek Franchise Business awards 2011)
- AXON was awarded “Best Franchise Leader” (Greek Franchise Business awards 2010)
- AXON was awarded “Best International Expansion” (Greek Franchise Business awards 2009)
- Axon Global is the Strategic Partner of EduAct for the First Lego League (FLL) Robotics Contest for Greece & Cyprus