This app provides you all acupressure treatment for all diseases and will shows the information about acupressure points, reflexology points, massage therapy, hand acupressure, trigger points, heal points, leg acupressure and neck acupressure. acupressure points to help you get better when you pain. acupressure is natural healing and is most effective method for self-treatment of tension-related ailments and home remedies.
Learn to relax and heal yourself with these Body Pressure Points.
If you know the right body pressure points, you can cure many health points, beauty, fitness and self boost up problems on your own.
How to use Acupressure:
Using the fingers to gradually press key healing points, which stimulate the body's natural self-curative abilities.
In (TCM) Traditional Chinese Medicine there are 2000+ acupressure points are there.
In that major acupressure points are given in this app. By pressing these points you can cure and prevent all diseases
Daily press each point 30 secs - 60 secs. Spend 15 minutes / Day.
Within one or two month you can feel the difference. Whatever disease you have
Benefits of Acupressure:
Acupressure therapy can be used to relieve pain, reduce tension in muscles, improve circulation and promote deep states of relaxation.
It is often done by massage therapists and other bodyworkers, but can also be learned as a massage therapy technique to be done ourself by using Acupressure Points Tips.
Acupressure Points Full Body App for 100+ Diseases Feature:
- Most Popular Acupressure Points
- Best Acupressure Points for Weight Loss
- 5 Simple Acupressure Points for Diabetes.
- Acupressure Points Chart
- Acupressure Points for Relieving Hangovers
- 5 Simple Acupressure points for Anxiety and Stress
- Insomnia & Sleep Disorders Acupressure Points & Tips
- Acupressure Points for Colds and Flu
- 5 Simple acupressure points for headache
- Acupressure Points for Relieving Acne, Pimple and Other Skin Problems
- How to Use Acupressure Points for Migraine Headaches
- Acupressure Points for Sinus Problems & Nasal Congestion
- How to Use Acupressure to Induce Labor
- Acupressure Points for Relieving Stomachaches, Indigestion, and Heartburn
- 5 Easy Acupressure Points For Back Pain and Lower Backaches
- How to Use Acupressure Points for Foot Pain
- Acupressure Points for Beautiful, Healthy Skin!
- Foot Reflexology Simple foot reflexology points
- Acupressure Points for Relieving Toothaches & the pain associated with gum disease
- Acupressure Points for Relieving Shoulder Tension
- Acupressure Points in Hands / Hand Pressure Points / Hand Massager
- Acupressure Point for Depression
- Acupressure Massage for Low Libido in Men and Women
- Acupressure Points for Relieving Motion Sickness
- Acupressure Massage for Earache
- Acupressure Massage for Gallbladder Pain
- Acupressure Points for Relieving Wrist Pain
- Acupressure Massage for Arthritis
- Acupressure Points for Relieving Ankle Problems
- Acupressure Massage for Improve Memory
- Acupressure Points for Nausea
- Acupressure Points on Face
- Acupressure Massage for Liver Flukes
- Acupressure Massage for Kidney Infection
- Acupressure Points for Relieving PMS, Cramps and Menstrual Discomfort
- Acupressure Massage for Eye Pain / Eye Stress
- Acupressure Massage for High Blood Pressure
- Acupressure Massage for Cough
- Acupressure Points for Relieving Impotency & Sexual Problems
- Acupressure Massage for Addiction to Food, Drugs, Caffeine, Chocolate and Alcohol
- Acupressure Massage for Diarrhea
- Acupressure Massage for Heart Irregularities
- Acupressure Massage for Vertigo
- Acupressure for Constipation
and much more!
You can also stimulate your own pressure points massage therapy at home.
But if you choose to do so, you should read up to learn how to do so correctly.
Recommended that you use this information under the guidance of your physician.
*** Please do Rate the App and leave a reply on your valuable suggestions and improvements :) ***