Each fart will be recorded as well as your victim's reactions!
Also allows you to send the farts to yourself or your friends via e-mail to share your victim's embarrassment!
Includes professionally recorded flatulence. (REAL farts)
The must have companion app for the Hijacked festival on the 30th May 2015. Just some of the things it lets you do are:
1. Access the latest version of the Line-up.
2. Mark “Going” to performances to automatically add entries to your calendar that will make sure you don’t miss your favourite acts.
3. Get the detail on the performers and their sets.
4. See all Hijacked social media in one place in the App Timeline.
5. Find friends using the Find-a-Friend capability in the map section
6. Drop a pin on the map so you can locate your car, tent or rendezvous point
7. See your personal journal in “My Festyevent” which combines your photos with performer photos and their soundcloud tracks. You can then share montage postcards to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
8. Keep informed through notifications throughout the event.
9. In the photobooth you can tweet or post your snaps directly to FB and Instagram from the app itself.
….and it’s completely FREE!
To access some of the above features you will be asked to register for an account or sign in using Facebook or Twitter and give permission for storing your ID on our servers. You will also need to allow the app to access your location and contacts for Find-a-Friend to work. Bluetooth is used so your app can get messages and offers from locations that use beacons.
The Hijacked 2015 App has been created in partnership with Festyvent, the new App-as-a-Service for festivals and events from Clarifi Media Limited.
★★ IMPORTANT ★★
In order to be able to lock into landscape mode you need two things:
1. An android device that has a slide-out keyboard and search button
All phones can lock in portrait mode.
How to Use:
Press and hold on the search key to start lock the orientation where it is. To unlock landscape mode, simply slide your keyboard out and back in when you are done.
How it Works:
For locking in landscape mode, this application sends a command to the phone that simulates the keyboard sliding out. So you will not be able to type using on screen keyboard.
This is really useful for when you are reading, or navigating using Google Navigation and driving on a bumpy road, etc.
Helps you act wisely when your phone is going to die.
(Know when you have 2% left)
- Restores status bar settings on boot
5 DAY TRIAL
Full version for $1, includes sweet battery widget:
Battery art by Stylo:
1.Keep track of cards left in the draw pile
2.Calculate points/expedition/player. Type in score in text box, then press expedition buttons
3.Use “h” (handshake) to represent Investor cards, numbers for numerical cards. e.g. "hh2478910”
:fixed +20 Bonus
SMS Commander can:
- Find your silenced phone
- Lock your phone w/ SMS
- Get missed calls automatically
- Get a Google Map of your phone's location
- Get Battery Percentage
- Forwarding of text messages
We've all lost our cell phones. This application was designed to help you find your cell phone when you've left it somewhere on the silence or vibrate setting, and calling it seems hopeless. Using a secret password and a "command," you can tell your phone to set the volume to full loudness using an text message.
But that was only the beginning. Now this full-featured application provides a host of powerful commands that allows you to get the most from your Android™ phone when you are without it.
Basic Usage - Your Commander Code
You choose a special code that you can share with a trustworthy friend, that allows you to make use of SMS Commander via text message. To use a command, you need to enter:
e.g.: if I wanted to get my mother's phone number from my phone, I would type the following in a text message to my phone:
Within seconds, if my phone is on, I will receive my mother's phone number in a text message on the phone I used to text my phone.
Read in depth at
Install this add-on to SMS Commander (v1.2) to add two commands to SMS Commander: