Navmin allows you to quickly and conveniently generate routes for cycling computers. This application, allow you also to export TCX routes stored in your phone to your Garmin and Wahoo.
One of new important features is export routes (generated or imported from GPX/TCX files) to Segments on Garmin devices. You can also inject segment into created route.
Currently supported Garmin devices:
- Garmin Edge® 1000
- Garmin Edge® 1030
- Garmin Edge® 520
- Garmin Edge® 820
- Garmin Edge® Explore 1000
- Garmin Edge® Explore 820
- Garmin Approach® S60
- Garmin D2™ Charlie
- Garmin ForeAthlete® 735XTJ
- Garmin Forerunner® 735XT
- Garmin Forerunner® 935
- Garmin Oregon® 7 Series
- Garmin Rino® 7 Series
- Garmin fēnix® 5
- Garmin fēnix® 5S
- Garmin fēnix® 5X
- Garmin fēnix® Chronos
Important! Now you can export GPX/TCX files as a segment to your Garmin!
How can you generate routes? In several ways:
- from point A to point B - points can be selected by "click" on the map, or by providing addresses
- from point A to point B but via intermediate points,
- "there and back again" - you give points and in the route generation options you select the "there and back again" option
- enter your "home address" in the application settings, and then from the application installed on your Garmin you will be able to quickly generate route to home .
You need a subscription to generate routes. Without you, you can easily import TCX files.
- for use it with your Garmin, you have to install the Navmin ConnectIQ application,
- for generating routses Navmin require internet access on your mobile,
- the application needs access to files in order to save the map elements and not download them each time - thanks to this, it saves your transfer from mobile. This also allow you import TCX files form mobile.
- to quickly scroll the map to place where you currently are, the application need access to your location .
- the daily limit for route generation has been limited to 25.
Application for Garmin device: https://apps.garmin.com/pl-PL/apps/52441474-fc76-4b16-8e1c-867b5fa392bb
Widget for Garmin device: https://apps.garmin.com/pl-PL/apps/2225301a-bd30-475f-855f-a1c06fccdcc6