Design forms on our web-based designer, push them to your team’s smartphones or tablets, and route their responses through to a wide range of destinations, including email or PDF.
The questions you place in your forms support a range of data types:
- images (answered with the camera)
- location (answered with the GPS)
- select one
- select many
- phone number
- (and more)
and can include validation constraints (to prevent the form from being submitted) and be conditionally visible on the flow of answers already provided.
The app supports offline form completion (no network connectivity available), and saving of partially completed forms for returning to at a later time.
On the server, received forms can be delivered through many options, including:
- email (as text, email, Word, and PDF)
- SMS (text message)
- inserted into a Google Spreadsheet
- stored in Amazon S3
- routed to any HTTP REST endpoint
The server API also supports pushing pre-populated forms to specific members of your team, as a 'oneshot' work item for them to complete.
For more information and to sign up (free for a single device; free 14-day trials are available for teams), please visit us at http://www.devicemagic.com
WHAT YOU GET:
-- Mobile App
-- Powerful Form/App Creation Toolkit
-- Integrated Data Website w/Maps
HOW IT WORKS:
doForms requires only a web browser and a mobile device to get started. Use the hosted doForms web portal to build forms, manage users, view data and generate reports. Forms can be built in under an hour and uploaded on your mobile devices in seconds!
Go far beyond your paper form, Excel spreadsheet or PDF document. doForms lets you easily integrate powerful features right into your mobile forms.
DISPATCHING WORK TO EMPLOYEES:
The power of a well – managed mobile work force is within reach with doForms Dispatch. This powerful set of communication features gives you unprecedented ability to dispatch and manage your field-based sales and service staff.
Dispatching work to employees – dispatch work order forms containing critical job details to mobile workers in real-time. With doForms you know exactly when the device received the work order and when your employee viewed it.
Track employees – sometimes it is important to know where your employees have been. doForms provides a GPS audit trail that documents and supports their activities.
Form retrieval and forwarding – need multiple people to work on the same form? With doForms, a form that was submitted by one person can be retrieved wirelessly by another person. Or, forwarded by one person to another to allow for easy collaboration.
AUTOMATED PDF REPORTS:
Send emails right from the field to customers and co-workers. doForms will auto-forward a PDF of the completed customer transaction (i.e. a sale or service call) including pictures, signatures, GPS coordinates and all of the data captured on the form. Or, use the Excel template option to generate custom layouts that can automatically be forwarded as Excel spreadsheets or PDFs.
EXCEL TEMPLATES FOR CUSTOMIZED REPORTS:
Why learn how to use a weak proprietary report writer? With one click doForms creates a custom Excel template for you. Simply format the captions and data to match your requirements, resize pictures and add charts.
DEVELOPER or IT PRO?
Use our Web Services* or Sync & Save* to make doForms the mobile component of your existing applications and information systems. See our website for partnering programs.
SUPPORTED DATA TYPES & FEATURES:
-- Form section labels
-- Page breaks
-- Required questions
-- Remember previous answers
-- Text entry boxes
-- Numeric data entry boxes (integer, decimal, auto-number*, trends*)
-- Date:time selection (with auto-stamp)
-- Choose one answer (radio button)
-- Select multiple answers (check box
-- GPS location capture (with auto-stamp)
-- Signature capture
-- Freehand sketch pad
-- Customize app branding*
-- Action buttons*
-- Picture capture with sketch overlay*
-- Video clip capture*
-- Audio note capture*
-- Barcode scanning*
-- NFC scanning*
-- Lookup tables (Excel, CSV)*
-- Counter tool*
-- Category scores*
-- Driving directions*
-- Questionnaire format containers*
-- Grid format containers*
-- Table format containers (fixed and variable length)*
-- Repeatable section (loop) containers (fixed and variable repeats)*
-- Email PDF or Excel reports with pictures and maps*
-- Relevance logic to control question display*
-- Skip logic to control question flow*
-- Retrieve data from website (pull from device)*
-- Dispatch & work orders (push to device)*
-- Forward forms and work orders from one mobile to another*
-- Encrypted data transmission (HTTPS/SSL3)*
*Paid account only – but you can start with a free account and upgrade at any time – to compare account types see http://www.doforms.com/features-compare.htm
Anyone in your GoFormz account can access your mobile form templates, complete forms electronically, auto-generate professional-looking PDFs and submit forms from anywhere. Every piece of information captured on your smart mobile forms can be viewed online, shared, exported, analyzed with GoFormz reports, used to trigger automated workflow rules, or integrated with other systems.
The GoFormz Mobile Forms and Reporting solution is available for most Android devices. Once you download the GoFormz mobile app just sign up for a free GoFormz account* to upload your paper form and create your mobile form templates. You will also use your GoFormz web account to run reports and manage all of your account information. Reporting, advanced collaboration and workflow features require a paid monthly subscription. Runs on Android version 4.0 and above.
Key features of the GoFormz Mobile Forms and Reports Android app:
- Impress your customer and team with modern mobile forms instead of paper
- Capture data electronically and never have to re-key data back at the office again
- Access your mobile form templates and complete mobile forms from your Android device or web browser
- Access templates, forms and data from anywhere, whether you are online or offline
- View and edit draft and previously completed forms right from your device
- Auto-generate professional-looking PDFs
- Automatically send copies of completed forms to customers, partners or suppliers
- Print completed forms using a compatible print application
- Save copies of completed forms to third-party applications like Box, Dropbox and Google Drive
- Advanced reporting, collaboration and workflow features available with a paid monthly subscription
* Everyone who creates an account gets a lifetime subscription to our free GoFormz Basic version and a free 14-day trial of GoFormz Professional.
PS - Our company is GoFormz, but we know some people may search for GoForms or Go Forms or Go Formz …so we've included these spellings here to make sure all the great referrals out there find us.
ProntoForms is a scalable subscription service* that enables rapid, media-rich and error-free data collection in the field on your smartphone or tablet – regardless of company size. All your data is connected to and from your back office, or to cloud services such as SharePoint, Salesforce and Dropbox.
Do you have an existing form that you would like to mobilize?
We will build your first form for FREE!
- Collect rich data - client signatures, photos, barcodes and more
- Generate real-time reports - connect field data to cloud services and back-office systems
- Improve productivity and customer service - realize significant time and cost savings
- Minimize data input errors - enhance data quality and accuracy
- Eliminate paper form costs – no more form delivery, data entry or supply purchasing
Collect data in the field
- Data is submitted back to managers in real time
- Customize the App with form branding and configuration
- No cellular or wifi connection required to fill out mobile forms
Manage forms, data and users
- Create unlimited customized mobile forms for your specific needs
- Dispatch partially filled forms to individuals or groups in the field
Connect data your way
- Easy integration with cloud services such as: SharePoint, Salesforce, Office 365, Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon S3 and many more
- Receive submissions as customizable documents (PDF, DOCX, HTML), or in "raw" data formats like CSV, XML, or JSON
- Enterprise integration available through our REST API
* Download the ProntoForms App and sign up for a free 30-day trial. Request a demo.
★ NEW-FREE ACCOUNTS CAN NOW CREATE CUSTOM FORMS ★
★ PLEASE NOTE: Forms are built on our WEBSITE. Credentials provided upon sign up ★
Do more in the field:
✔ Offline data capture
✔ Signature capture and Image capture
✔ Barcode scanning
✔ Multiple/Single choice combo fields
✔ Complex arithmetic calculations
✔ Archive and template form progress
✔ Preview/Print forms as PDF
✔ Email forms as PDF
Create and manage from the office:
(Credentials provided upon sign up)
✔ Cloud based web portal
✔ Powerful form designer
✔ Form decision logic
✔ Powerful reporting capability
✔ In-depth dashboard analytics
✔ Business intelligence in a single place
Top customer support:
★ Frost & Sullivan’s 2009 Customer Service Excellence Award
Your mobile workers may include surveyors, auditors, inspectors, couriers; or another role that requires working off site with paper forms. Paper forms are wasteful, require printing, can get lost, require manual re-entry etc. Datadroid frees your workers from the disadvantages of paper and replaces them with the benefits of electronic Android forms.
Electronic forms do everything that paper forms do as well as capture photos, signatures, GPS coordinates, self validate etc. Your mobile workers no longer need to come back to base to deliver a completed report, they simply submit over the web to your secure portal ready for export to PDF, Word and Excel.
We provide you with a form builder, PDF/Excel report generator and an app for each of your mobile workers. The form builder is online and accessible from any modern web browser. You don't need to be a programmer to use it - all you need is to know what you want your form to look like.
Datadroid requires no permanent Internet connection, no booting or fiddling with cables. Any activity that currently involves a paper-form being completed can now be done using Datadroid anywhere and at any time.
Select PDF forms by navigating in file browser or by clicking on 'Fill and Sign' context menu item (shows up after a long touch).
Signature capture capability depends on external Signature Capture library. You will be prompted for installation from the Android Market once when needed.
*** In order to improve the application we need your feedback ***
* Contact the support email instead of leaving 'it does not work' comment. Comments like that do not help us make a better app.
* Request and vote for missing features on our support forum here: http://bit.ly/e3Tq2h
* If you are interested in becoming our beta tester, having an access to the latest app versions even before they get released publicly and, of course, providing us feedback, subscribe to our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/n5_-X
* For custom tailored business applications contact the support email.
* check boxes are supported but most of PDF viewers on Android devices do not show them correctly. Selected check boxes *are* present in output PDF document which can be checked with Adobe Acrobat Reader on PC.
* If you need a tool to create PDF forms, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office and free Open/Libre Office have that functionality.
Review and update documents in document libraries on your ride home.
Schedule last minute meetings in the team calendar or just post a team announcement; you have SharePoint at your fingertips.
No server side software is necessary. As long as you can access the SharePoint site from the phone's browser, you should be able to connect from SPConnect.
If you can email feedback, recommendations and features requests to improve this product, we would be thankful for your assistance.
Android System Requirements:
- External Storage for caching files.
- A document viewer to view or modify documents.
Supported SharePoint Versions:
- SharePoint Server 2007 SP2
- SharePoint Server 2010 SP1
- SharePoint Online (Office 365)
- SharePoint 2013
Supported SharePoint Authentication Methods
- Integrated Windows Authentication (includes SSL)
- Forms Based Authentication (includes SSL)
- Claims Based Authentication (Office 365 SharePoint Online)
- Browse SharePoint site and sub sites.
- View or modify documents in Document Libraries.
- Download document to local storage for offline viewing and updating.
- Check out and check in documents.
- Search document content (searching must be enabled on the server).
- View, add and update the following list types:
- Custom Lists
We focus on any business that uses forms in there day to day operation. Specialising in Merchandising, Order Taking, Stock Control, Needs Analysis and any other day to day form used in business.
Let us see if we can make your day to day work that little bit smoother.
--> Create 100% customizable forms and collect the data you are looking for!
Whatever your job is, Kizeo Forms™ tailors your needs and your work procedures. It allows you to create your own application forms, thanks to a wide range of combination tools.
No matter what your profession is, Kizeo Forms™ will fit your needs. Here are some examples.
- Site supervision
- Intervention report
- Inventory of fixtures
- Expense report
- Order form
- Security intervention
- Business followings
- Contact making
--> Without Internet-connection! Work on your operations and your interventions wherever you are with Kizeo Forms™ Offline Mode. All your data is stored in your device and pending to receive an Internet connection.
--> Improve communication with your employees and spread your information in real time! Feed your data back to your company and increase your responsiveness. Communicate easily with your technicians and other out-of-office workers to enhance productivity.
--> Recover your data in the file format you want: All the recorded data are centralized and can be consulted in real time. You can either forward your data or simply collect it back in PDF or Word format (for reports, assessments, summaries, etc.), in Excel (to organize your data, draw statistics, perform calculations, etc.) or even in CSV format, which will allow you to integrate these data directly in your company’s database.
--> Communicate better and enhance the image of your company: Once your data is collected, an E-Mail with your PDF report attached can be sent out to co-workers, employees, clients or other users. The Title and body of your email can also be customized.
You want to combine your data with your computer system?
--> Send your data to your servers via FTP. Update your Software automatically with the Web Service.
Step 1: Register now and create your account on Kizeo Forms™ website http://www.kizeo.com/
Step 2: Create your form.
Step 3: Collect your data on the field with Kizeo Forms™ App.
Step 4: Recover your data online.
With SharePlus, you can:
Connect to SharePoint, on-premises or in the cloud. Plus, there’s no need to install server components or have special SharePoint permissions. Once you add your SharePoint site, you are ready to go.
Edit SharePoint content and documents on the go by taking advantage of SharePlus’ seamless integration with external editors.
Get your team in sync with easy document check in/out and by quickly sharing Discussions, Tasks, Contacts, Wikis, Issues, and a variety of other content types.
Update your content effortlessly, with SharePlus’ behind the scenes content synchronization process that keeps all your relevant information updated without requiring your attention.
SharePlus for Android, your SharePoint data where you need it.
• Browse your SharePoint sites, lists, and document libraries.
• Offline access & sync for your document libraries and lists.
• Edit SharePoint documents with third party apps, online or offline.
• Edit SharePoint items within SharePlus with or without connectivity.
• Check out and check in your SharePoint documents.
• Secure access over HTTPS (SSL) or VPNs
Supported SharePoint versions:
• SharePoint 2007
• SharePoint 2010
• SharePoint 2013
• SharePoint Online (Office 365)
• Windows SharePoint Services 2007 (WSS)
• SharePoint Foundation 2010
• SharePoint Foundation 2013
Supported authentication methods:
• Windows Authentication
• Forms Based Authentication
• Basic Authentication
• SharePoint Online (Office 365) Authentication
If you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com
Datafield enables you to shift from paper-based forms to mobile forms. Create beautiful mobile forms and mobile surveys in seconds and have respondents and field agent instantly and remotely collect the data onsite, even when they are offline.
Datafield mobile form builder is great to:
- Transform your paper form into mobile forms
- Collect customer feedback and customer satisfaction onsite (great for retailers)
- Build email signup form and registration form (for check in process)
- Complete inspection, checklist and audit for safety, security, facility management or retail audit (mystery shopping) .
DATAFIELD KEY FEATURES INCLUDES:
- Collect data offline - get your field workers complete their mobile forms and checklists even when they have no internet connexion.
- Track GPS Position of respondents - know where your field workers have perform their safety audit or inspection on mobile. Also useful for Mystery shopping control.
- Add picture inside your mobile form: get misconception, default, quality check issues directly reported with a pictures of defects. View product positioning for mystery shopping activities
- Kiosk mode: get your mobile survey run in loop with smiley question - great for in-shop customer feedback and customer satisfaction collection
- Skip logic: smart mobile form builder with advanced conditional branching for simple or complex forms and surveys
- Build simple or complex inspection forms and survey: Single Choice, Multiple Choice, Text, Date, Time, Yes/No, Gender, Likert, Scale/Rate, Number, Email Address. Great for market research professionals.
- Email field for creating signup forms or registration form during trade show, exhibition or any check-in or check out process
- Real-time data collection: collected data arrive in real-time and view results instantly in your dashboard then filter out by field workers / mobile respondents
- Manage teams of field workers and publish your inspection and quality checklist in real-time. Make them available only once or repeatable in loop / kiosk mode.
DATAFIELD EXISTING INTEGRATION:
- Create email sign up form or registration form and build you contact emailing list during conference, exhibition or tradeshow then instantly sync your data with your Constant Contact or MailChimp emailing list
- Automatically sync pictures collected inside your Box.com cloud account. More coming soon.
- API - Our API let’s you plug the data collected onsite directly into your information system or third party software.
- CSV - simply export collected data to CSV format and play with them as you need
3 simple steps to use Datafield:
1- Compose your forms and survey on www.data-field.com
2- Publish them on mobile so your field workers and respondents can process your forms instantly
3- Access data collected in real time on Datafield smart dashboard
WHITE LABELLING: You need a branded real time data collection tool or custom kiosk App to collect customer feedback and customer satisfaction or perform onsite audit, inspection and quality control? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you are wondering how Datafield compare to our competitor such as Insta Survey, QuickTapSurvey, ProntoForms, Formotus or GoFormz ? Go check our list of features here http://www.data-field.com/features/
Also, you can check our pricing here http://www.data-field.com/pricing-and-features/ and check our affordable pricing compared to Formotus, ProntoForms, Insta Survey, ProntoForms, GoFormz or QuickTapSurvey.
Datafield real time data collection solution is used for market research, retail audit, safety audit, inspection, quality control, in shop customer feedback, mystery shopping, checklist, audience polling and voting system
It is a great addition to CMMS, EAM software, or field sales automation tool.
Ease of Use
* You don’t have to be a SharePoint expert, SPtoGO’s content-centric design is designed for the everyday user
* Restrict Access to your enterprise SharePoint content from your phone by enabling the SPtoGO passcode prompt from Settings
Stay on Schedule
* Access SharePoint calendars and upcoming events straight from the app.
* View, add, and update SharePoint Tasks
* View, Email, Upload, and Check-In SharePoint documents directly from your phone.
* Download SharePoint documents to your phone for offline accessibility.
* Upload photos directly from your phone to any SharePoint image library.
-- Great for white boarding sessions.
* No SharePoint administrator involvement required
-- Simply set up the app, add your SharePoint sites and start using it
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, voice or video call.
- Connect to Lync / Skype for Business Meetings with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Join (and enjoy) a Lync / Skype for Business Meeting even if you don’t have an account
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Enhanced Security with Lync certificate and passive authentication
Anyone can use the Lync Mobile app when invited to a Lync 2013 / Skype for Business meeting. However, you must have a Lync / Skype for Business account in order to enjoy the full capabilities of the app. Some functionality might require an update to your server or might not be available to all users. If you’re not sure about your account status, please contact your IT department.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER, SKYPE FOR BUSINESS SERVER, OR OFFICE 365 / SKYPE FOR BUSINESS ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS SERVER MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
Collect data in real-time on your Android devices and quit chasing the paperwork.
NOTE: This is a subscription service. Credentials are provided upon sign up at our website.
★ Cut Costs
Printing, distributing and updating paperwork is costly.
Go paperless and save, without needing expensive special-purpose devices.
★ Save Time
Surveys, inspections, checklists and more are fast and easy with Tap-To on your phone or tablet.
Stop wasting time duplicating data entry back in the office.
★ Boost Productivity
Leave the manuals, clipboard and camera behind with all your forms and documents on one device.
Collect data in real time and skip the logistics of paper.
★ Smarter Forms
Capture GPS, photos, video, audio, barcodes and even signatures without needing IT geeks.
Simply drag ‘n drop with our easy Form Designer available on our website.
★ Anywhere, Anytime
Tap-To was designed to work in the middle of a hurricane, so it’s fully functional even when you don’t have a network connection.
Lync 2010 for Android extends the power of Lync to your mobile device – including rich presence, instant messaging, audio conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, or a phone call.
- Connect to Lync conference calls with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Lync 2010 for Android provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 OR OFFICE365/LYNC ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.