excellent educational device. You can work with your child where you want - now the chalkboard is with you. You can teach your child letters, numbers, shapes - everything without leaving a chalk dust trail.
Bord unique features:
- Realistic chalk - Create drawings using six colors and three thicknesses of chalk. You can draw even with 10 fingers at once!
- Realistic sponge - Clean drawings with a sponge which left subtle traces of chalk. To completely erase the drawing shake device!
- Playback drawing - Load your saved drawings with playback of drawing in realtime or in different speeds!
- Email & Facebook - Send your drawings on e-mail and make your grandma happy! Post your creations directly on Facebook!
- Tablets - Bord fully supports tablets with Android Honeycomb 3.0 (ex. Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab, HTC Flyer)
***TOP 25 GEW - Global start up competition finalist 2013 (http://www.cnbc.com/id/101168347/page/6)***
Explain3D is system of interactive educational simulations, that can help you to explain, how things work. Simulations are built in interactive 3D environment, which brings fun to education and helps understand the stuff and how stuff works. Moreover it makes education fun and you can simple and fast way explain how things in the world works.
- Car workshop - 4 stroke engine, Car clutch, Manual transmission, Disc brakes
- Discover the Universe - ISS space station, Space shuttle, Solar system
- Electricity around us - Hydroelectric dam, Wind turbine, Nuclear power plant
- Transport simulations - Railroad switch, Submarine, Jet engine
- Our homes - Lock and key, Elevator, Toilet, Desk Lamp
- Tools - Jackhammer, Hand pump
- Interactive 3D environment and educational stuff (universe, car parts, electricity, transport and other tools and stuff)
- simple and intuitive interface of educational simulations
- description of main parts of simulations / objects
- nice 3D models and animations
- great to make education more engaging and interesting
This app is great for kids to learn new stuff, helping them understand, how things work, training their brain and learning by play. It is also great for engineers or technical people to show in interactive way operation of things around us.
This 3D solar system model lets you navigate between planets, see their positions on a specific date, explore how they move and why. You will see the entire Milky Way galaxy from a far and zoom in to study all the planets and satellites in close-up, learn their trajectories, inner structures, history of their exploration, and geography.
Every planet has extensive information: size, mass, orbital velocity, exploratory missions, thickness of structural layers, and composition of atmosphere.
IMPORTANT: This paid version shows the entire Solar system. The access to all additional objects is available through In-App purchase.
“Can’t-miss app.” - Mashable
"Solar Walk serves up a visually impressive 3D model of our solar system. Set against a haunting, atmospheric soundscape, the app shows planets and satellites in their correct positions, and offers mini movies, facts and other related tidbits." - TNW
"This jaw-dropping app provides a wholly interactive 3D model of our solar system, one that's had me hooked for days. It's the kind of thing you can imagine a science teacher using in the classroom of the future -- except that we don't have to wait." - CNet
“Zoom from Mercury to Pluto (which makes the cut in this app), passing each planet’s moons along the way. Because Solar Walk knows what time it is, the planets are in proper orientation to the Sun: Earth is dark where it is currently night and gradually lightens to daytime on the other side.” - The NYT.
Planets: Sun, Mercury,Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto
Moons: Phobos, Deimos, Callisto, Ganymede, Europa, Io, Hyperion, Iapetus, Titan, Rhea, Dione, Tethys, Enceladus, Mimas, Oberon, Titania, Umbriel, Ariel, Miranda, Triton, Larissa, Proteus, Nereid, Charon
Dwarf planets and asteroids: Ceres, Makemake, Haumea, Sedna, Eris, Eros
Comets: Hale-Bopp, Borrelly, Halley’s Comet, Ikeya-Zhang
Missions and satellites*: Curiosity, Luna 17, Apollo 11, Apollo 17, Hubble Launch, SEASAT, ERBS, ISS, Aqua, Envisat, Suzaku, Daichi, CORONAS-Photon
Educational movies*: size comparison, Earth’s cycles, solar eclipse, moon phases, tidal phenomena, major circles of latitude, zodiacal constellations, Cassini-Huygens mission
*Available through In-App Purchase
eyes on the day of the board. All in one application!
Help site: sites.google.com/site/onadesidees/
A notebook for school ratings and three books (absences, delays, penalties, or whatever you want) fully
A review book to have all the information before me the day of the class council.
And two indispensable books (in-app purchase):
- Class Plan
Finally back up your data on Dropbox or even sync them with a second Android device.
Follow developments on Twitter: @onadesidees
Navigate through planets and their moons in 3D mode.
The position and orbits of the planets are real according to date and time.
The size and orbits of planets are real (but in small scale).
Turn you phone to the sky and watch the Stars, Constelations and Planets.
Many thanks to Torrence Griffin for the beautiful music.
★ HD graphics and awesome music and sound effects
★ Easy to use and intuitive controls
★ Detailed information about the places you visit
★ Images based on real photos taken by telescopes or NASA spacecraft
★ Ideal educational introduction for kids
★ An atmospheric experience in the vacuum of space!
Easy to use controls make navigation a breeze. A simple tap will send you soaring into the outer reaches of deep space. Another tap will return you safely home to Earth.
There’s lots to see and do. In addition to beautiful graphics, Solar System Explorer also includes a great deal of information about the planetary systems you’ll visit. Learning has never been so enjoyable!
With the new free-flight option, you can take direct control and fly the spaceship yourself and become the pilot. Accompanied by a rumbling engine, you’ll be swooping through the asteroid belt, diving through the gas giant Saturn’s rings and surfing the upper atmosphere of planets. It’s the next best thing to a space walk!
The 3D models in this app are based on photos taken by NASA spacecraft and ground based telescopes. Because some of the moons around the gas giants have only been visited once or twice, we may have partially complete images. Missing surface detail for these objects is estimated from what can be seen.
In this solar system simulator you can explore the brilliant blue-green Uranus, knocked onto its side by a massive collision. Visit the proto-planet Ceres which makes up one third of the mass of the asteroid belt. Marvel at Neptune's moon Triton which orbits in the opposite direction to Proteus. Take in the sights of the Jupiter's heavily scarred moon Callisto, its surface pockmarked by countless impact craters.
Places to visit in this solar system orrery:
The Sun, otherwise known as Sol
Planets: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars
Gas giant: Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune
Moons: Luna, Deimos and Phobos, Callisto, Europa, Ganymede, Io, Mimas, Tethys, Enceladus, Dione, Rhea, Titan, Iapetus, Miranda, Umbriel, Ariel, Oberon, Titania, Triton, Proteus, Charon
Dwarf: Ceres, Vesta and Pluto
Also, catch up to NASA's Voyager spacecraft on its lonely journey into the cosmos
This is the 3D simulator for pocket astronomers!
Download the old Solar Explorer Lite version at http://apps.burlock.org/solar-explorer-hd-can-download-lite/
New: Free Without Adds !!!
- Android version of http://www.solarsystemscope.com/
- Requires at least 50 MB of free space on card to open correctly
- Languages available: english, spanish, german, russian, italian, korean, slovak
- Heliocentric view with real-time positions of planets and planetary orbits
- Schematic and realistic sizes of the planets and distances between them
- Movement of the planets in time to see how they move in relation to each other - Virtual Orrery
- Planetary exploration with info texts, images and additional views such as structure
- Moons (Galilean moons, Deimos & Phobos, Titan and 15 others)
- Dwarf planets (Pluto, Ceres, Haumea, Makemake. Eris) and their orbits
- Comets (Siding Spring, Lovejoy 2013, Lovejoy 2011, Panstarrs, ISON, Halley, 67P, 209P) - positions and trajectories
- Spacecraft Rosetta and its journey to comet 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko
- Stars and constellation of the night sky as viewed from a given location - Virtual Observatory
- Interactive night sky: point the device at the sky to see all objects in their proper place
- Changes in the night sky during night, month and year
- Advanced searching of the objects
- Ecliptic line, grid lines and more
STAVOR allows you to learn and teach about space mechanics in new-generation devices, mobile and tactile.
STAVOR stands for Spacecraft Three-dimensional Attitude Visualization using Orekit library. It is an application for smart-phones and tablets used to visualize the attitude and orbit information of a simulated spacecraft in a simple three-dimensional/cartographic environment.
The simulator included in the application is powered by the open-source library Orekit. There is a list of available missions where you can create and modify your space missions. In addition, the visualization module can be connected to an external simulator through a network using sockets. The information expected to be received is the serialized Orekit object SpacecraftState, which includes all the information of the simulated spacecraft.
Author, publishers, booksellers, librarian, professionals from the book industry or literature-lover would find here the complete information about writers and publishers’ society that manages lending rights, collects remuneration for private reproduction, finances a part of the supplementary pension for authors and translators and also cultural initiatives and professional training for authors.
6500 authors and 250 publishers are members
Public lending rights management
Collection and distribution of a part of the contribution for the supplementary pension for authors and translators
The Private Copying Commission for Book
Funding of cultural initiatives and professional training for authors