Times are in HH:mm:ss.hh format (hours, minutes, seconds, hundredths). There is no need to type the colon or period, so "12345" is interpreted as "1:23.45" and ":30" is interpreted as "30.00".
1. Calculating splits. Leg 4 started at 3:14.67 and ended at 4:11.50. What was leg 4's split?
4 1 1 5 0 - 3 1 4 6 7 = 56.83
2. Calculating pace. Runner A finished the marathon in 3:26:54.48. What was her mile pace?
3 2 6 5 4 4 8 ÷ 2 6 . 2 = 7:53.83
3. Calculating set duration. How long will 20 50s on :55 take to swim in practice?
: 5 5 × 2 0 = 18:20.00
4. Calculating relay seed times. The four runners' individual times are 54.68, 57.32, 57.98, and 1:00.04. What would their relay time be?
5 4 6 8 + 5 7 3 2 + 5 7 9 8 + 1 0 0 0 4 = 3:50.02
5. Converting between courses. Swimmer A swam a 5:44.86 short course yards 400 IM. What is that in meters? (1 yard = 0.9144 meters)
5 4 4 8 6 × . 9 1 4 4 = 5:15.33
~ Target Archery;
~ Ten-Pin Bowling;
~ Rowing; and
SSC includes the following features:
~ A clear, colorful and intuitive interface
~ Lap counter
~ Records time
~ Speed and average speed calculator
~ ‘Coach's clipboard’ for saving speed and distance data to the phone's memory
~ Settings menu that allows the user to choose whether to measure distance in feet or meters; measure speed in Mph or Km/h; and record speed to one or two decimal places
~ Email - data saved to the clipboard can now be sent via email.
Distance pre-sets allow the user to adjust distances rapidly and easily. For example, ‘Athletics’ includes the following pre-sets for: 60m; 100m; 110m; 200m; 300m; 400m; 600m; 1500m; 3000m; 5000m; and 10'000m. However, if 10 sports and nearly 50 pre-set distances are not enough, SSC allows the user to input a custom distance in feet or metres to measure across almost any distance.
(TAGS: Radar Gun, Serve Speed, Speed, Calculator, Clock, MPH, Miles Per Hour, Km/h, Kilometres Per Hour, Kilometres, Distance, Sports, Speed Clock, Service, Fast, Stopwatch, Stop Watch, Target Archery, Baseball, Ten-Pin Bowling, Cricket, Cycling, Football, Ice Hockey, Track and Field, Swimming, Softball, Soccer, Running, Jogging, Sprinting, Little League, Speed Gun, Pitch Speed, Pass Speed, Rowing, Slap Shot, Timer)
SWIM FINA Points Calculator helps you convert your time to official power points, and viceversa. Simply input your time, select gender, course and event and hit "Calculate". You can also use it by inputting the points and it will calculate your goal time.
Works both for smartphones and tablets so you can always carry it with you.
It is updated with the FINA tables for the years 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Includes the following events:
50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1500 and 5000 m freestyle
50, 100 and 200 m backstroke
50, 100 and 200 m butterfly
50, 100 and 200 m breastroke
100, 200 and 400 m individual medley
“The calculator takes its cue from a table appeared in October 2011 in the magazine Mountain Bike Action (Italian edition). The article listed the average pressure and some changes to be made depending on ground conditions or the ability of the pilot.
In order to make the calculation easier we thought we would provide a more simple and immediate service by creating this little website available to all cycling enthusiasts.The calculated pressures are approximate and serve as a basis for further refinements.”
A useful technical tool to calculate the suggested pressure for your bike tire. How many times have you asked yourself which is the ideal pressure for you bicycles tires? Here is the answer!
Either you have a mountain bike or a road bike, this application will guide you in order to find the ideal pressure for your cycle rides.
It is not a matter of product or brand, this application allows you to calculate the pressure of any type of bicycle tire, on any kind of terrain and road surface.
What are you waiting for? Test it and try to calculate your tire pressure!
Popular misconception is to pump a bike's tires to the highest number printed on the sidewall by the manufacturer. Instead, the optimal pressure is that which yields in a 15% sidewall drop. Sidewall drop is a non-linear function of the load on the tire and its width. It can be computed based on the weight of the bike, rider, bags, and gear. It is also different between front and back, depending on the frame geometry.
With this App, you can instantly compute the optimal tire pressure from your phone or tablet wherever you may be: in your garage, on the road, at a friend's house.
* Enter weights in pounds or kilograms
* Calculate pressures in PSI or bar
* Tire widths from 19 to 60 mm; diameters of 26", 650B, and 700C; 4 of the most typical frame geometries
* Configure and save two bikes (unlimited bikes on paid version)
* Tap bike graphic to recalculate pressures
You can also see the traveled distance, speed, burned calories and more!
- Step counter (uses the device accelerometer)
- Traveled distance
- Speed measured in steps per minute and kilometers/miles per hour
- Calories burned
- Select the accelerometer sensitivity
- Change the Unit between kilometers or miles
- Enter your step length for distance, speed and calorie calculation
- Enter your body weight for calorie calculation
- Enter the exercise type (running or walking) for calorie calculation
- Enable/disable voice notification
- Voice notification interval
Meet Mobile transforms the swim meet experience for fans, swimmers, coaches and meet hosts alike.
• View results, anytime, anywhere (fee applies)
• Quickly find swim meets with robust search functions
• Track swimmers and teams in real-time, even if you’re not at the meet
• Flag your “Favorite” swimmers and teams to find them easily
• View real-time heat results along with cumulative and subtracted splits (fee applies)
• View overall swimmer and relay rankings for each round of each event
• Check real-time team scores
• View records and time standards
• Share swimmer results via email, messaging, Facebook or Twitter
• View psych sheets prior to the meet or during an event
• View heat sheets (fee applies)
• View estimated event start times
• View swimmer’s list of entries, completed results and points scored (fee applies)
• View psych sheets prior to the meet or during an event
• View each swimmer's results along with cumulative and subtracted splits (fee applies)
• View relay results with swimmer names and splits by leg (fee applies)
• View heat sheets by heat and by individual (fee applies)
• View estimated timelines by event and individual
• Check real-time team scores
• View custom heat sheets and results filtered to show only your team members (fees apply)
• NEW: Offer results for all your meets (fee applies)
• Push out the event schedule and psych sheet information prior to the meet
• Sell mobile heat sheets within the app for fans, swimmers and coaches to view directly on their mobile device (Note: This is a revenue share opportunity. Learn more below and in the Meet Mobile module of Meet Manager 4.0.)
• Share estimated timelines for the start of each event
• Get exposure within the app when people search for criteria that match your meet
• Make fans, swimmers and coaches happy by offering meet access from anywhere in the world, in real time
• Let fans send your meet viral as they share their favorite swimmers’ results instantly via Facebook, Twitter, email or text
Can’t find your meet?
Tell the meet host to update to the version 4.0 or higher of HY-TEK’s Meet Manager and post the meet program to Meet Mobile.
Heat Sheet Pricing
ACTIVE Network introduces the first-ever mobile swim application that enables the meet host to publish and sell heat sheets at their own defined pricing and receive revenue from each heat sheet sold. This includes deck-seeded events and final event rounds, which have historically been difficult to print and sell. Live results will always be free, regardless of heat sheet sales.
Get more information about the Meet Mobile app and other apps from the ACTIVE Network at: http://www.active.com/mobile
OnDeck is a revolutionary mobile coaching tool specifically developed for swimming. This App REQUIRES THAT YOU USE THE TEAMUNIFY SWIM TEAM MANAGEMENT PLATFORM. Please do not write poor reviews because you are not a TeamUnify Customer. THIS VERSION IS FOR COACHES AND ADMINISTRATORS ONLY. You must be an administrator in your team's TeamUnify Site to login to this version of OnDeck.
OnDeck delivers a massive number of features that will help every swim coach be more productive. Here is the COMPLETE LIST OF FEATURES:
STAND-ALONE STOPWATCH FUNCTIONS:
- Lap dual-split memory
- Split/lap time measurement
- Single Swimmer Timer
- Dual & triple swimmer timer
- Configurable: Vibrate on/off and adjustable shake to start
SWIM MEET & TIMES MANAGEMENT:
- WORLD's FIRST and ONLY mobile meet entry system!
- Seamlessly integrates with TeamUnify's Touch Pad Meet Management Software
- Create meet entries for individual swimmers and relays.
- Synchronize to TeamUnify’s SwimOffice Swim Team Management Platform
- View/search all swimmers per meet with prior swim data
- Access ALL meet data & all upcoming meets
- Time/store/sync up to 3 swimmers per race
- Auto calculate prior splits vs. new splits with deltas
- Record/sync private voice notes for each race/swimmer
- Add heat and lane assignments
- Extremely fast race-to-race timing performance
- Sync to active and inactive swimmer rosters and locations
- Single button tap/sync to track athlete attendance
- Track workout distance
- Track partial workouts [1/4, 1/2, 3/4, Excuse]
- Configurable attendance tracking preferences
- Integrated attendance tracking reports
- Instant attendance tracking reports
ACCOUNT & SWIMMER MANAGEMENT:
- Search & view all accounts and swimmers
- Take and edit photos of swimmers
- Perform move-ups for swimmers
- Gather USA Swimming dive certifications
- Input SMS capable numbers and verify
- View attendance history and meets/events swum per swimmer
- View and track upcoming birthdays
- View attendance, all swim meets, best times and next meets
- Create invoices
- Post payments
- Email a current invoice to any account
- Charge credit cards on file instantly
- View detailed invoice items and posted payments for each account
- Integrated email, SMS and push notification sommunication tools
- Selectable to send by individual, account, swimmer, roster
TEAM NEWS MANAGEMENT:
- Sync all current team news from the team website to OnDeck
- Create News and add up-to five photos
- Post to Facebook
- Add voice notes to created/synchronized news
- Enable automated account/family e-mail delivery from SwimOffice
- Re-edit previously created news and re-upload/sync to SwimOffice
JOB SIGN-UP MANAGEMENT:
- Syncs all events with Job Sign-up enabled
- Create and Edit Jobs
- Create new slots per job
- Send email and/or send SMS communications to selectable lists
- Track and sync job participation with TeamUnify's SwimOffice Platform
- All team, LSC, Y and National time standards available
- Compare all or by age group
- Preferences: Personalization, Select standards, rosters to track, much more
- Splits Math calculator for determining race splits
- Birthday tracker - You'll never miss another birthday
keywords: Deck Pass, TeamUnify, Swimming, Coach
" How much faster have I run than last time? "
If you wonder about that, then this is the suitable app for you!
Last time - 1'20''33
This time - 00'57''21
1'20'33 - 00'57''21 = 23''12
My record improved by 23''12! ... You can calculate it quickly.
TimeCalc is simple and easy to use!
The application is meant for swimmers, their coaches and swimming enthusiasts.
The application calculates the combinations of possible relay teams from all the swimmers who are chosen to TEAM. The relay times are sorted from the fastest to the slowest – the results are shown on the tab RELAY – here you can find out which relay combination is the best.
The application has 6 tabs:
The tab SWIMMERS is used for managing all swimmers who can be nominated to the relay and who can be used for the calculation in the future.
Adding a new swimmer requires to enter his identification – name, surname, nickname, date of birth and gender (required fields) and times for 50, 100 and 200 distance for each swimming style and for both pool lengths (25, 50).
Swimmer can be added to favorites by clicking on ♥ (“little heart”) symbol – for future quick adding to team.
Short click on swimmer in the list displays his detailed overview.
Long click on swimmer in the list runs swimmer editing, where it is possible to change or delete swimmer details.
Swimmers are saved in database, which can be backed up.
Here you can select the swimmers who are saved on the tab “SWIMMERS” and who will be used for the best relay team calculation. You can select all favorite swimmers by one click on ♥ or select others from the list.
Long click removes selected swimmer from the team and the calculation will run without him.
The “×” button removes all swimmers from the team.
If there is enough swimmers selected for the calculation and all of selected swimmers have filled in times corresponding to the parameters on the tab “SETTINGS”, the calculation will start.
It is used to set the calculation parameters, it contains the basic settings of relay characteristics, i.e. distance, style, gender, age, etc.
It is possible to set the number of teams (A or A+B).
By choosing “A+B team” there is an option to choose the calculating strategy. The strategy “Time A best” results in the fastest combination for the team A, the team B is calculated as the fastest team from the remaining members of the TEAM.
The strategy “Place (A+B) best” marks the fastest combination of 2 teams with comparable times.
The best relay calculation results are shown on the tab “RELAY”.
If there is no result on this tab, it is necessary to check the swimmers data on the tab “TEAM”. Enough swimmers with relevant time records according to the parameters on the tab “SETTINGS” are needed. Otherwise it is not possible to calculate the relay combination.
The buttons with the team names (A, B) are used for quick search of this team in long result list.
The swimmers database can be backed up to the SD card or restored from the previous backup in the application “PREFERENCES”.
Notes for better orientation in SETTINGS:
The swimming relay is a combination of four swimmers in ordered disciplines and in corresponding age category.
Styles for relays:
- Medley relay (all four styles in order: backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly and freestyle)
Disciplines for relays:
- 4 x 50 (freestyle or medley relay)
- 4 x 100 (freestyle or medley relay)
- 4 x 200 (freestyle)
Sorting by gender:
- Men relay
- Women relay
- Mixed relay (2 men and 2 women in any order)
- Open (no age restrictions)
- Masters (above 25 years old, aggregate relay age 100-119, 120-159, 160-199, …, etc.)
- Seniors (19 + years old)
- Juniors (15-18 years old)
- Kids (according to age 14, 13, 12, …)
- Short pool (25 meters, or in some countries 25 yards)
- Long pool (50 meters, or 50 yards)
Swimmers usually achieve different times in the same discipline according to the pool length.
The requirement of a writing permission to an external storage is necessary for saving the swimmers database to the SD card.
Enter in two values from your Distance, Time, Pace and you can use this App to calculate the third. Easily calculate and compare between Miles, Kilometers, Meters, and Yards. Using this information the App will automatically calculate your Speed in MPH and KPH, Calories Burned and your predictions using Peter Riegel’s formula. Additionally each time you press one of the calculate buttons a record of it is stored in your history. This is a great feature as it allows you to keep track of weeks worth of workouts and training plans. The History will record the Date/Time, your Distance, Time, and Pace. To access your history go to the Calculate Tab, press the menu button, and select History.
Calories = Kilograms * Kilometers * 1.036
Peter Riegel’s formula: T2=T1*(D2/D1)^1.06
Useful and simple app to keep track of your workout routines with your android phone. For outdoor activities like walking, running, cycling, hiking, skating, etc.
This app keeps the record of the total time, the time for each kilometer, the pace and the total distance of your workout. It shows the route followed in a map and a marker after each kilometer.
This app started as a personal idea to use to go running. It's a simple app but it can be improved and I would appreciate new ideas, suggestions or if there is any problem when using it.
Thank you and enjoy the app while working out :)
Do you want to practice interval training, tabata, high intensity interval traning (HIIT) ?
Interval Training will help you to practise interval trainings by recording all your trainings.
You can set work length, rest length, number of repetitions, warmup, and cool down.
You can save/load your training setup.
It will give you statistics about your work:
- total time training
- average time training
- number of sessions by month
- number of sessions by day of week
- number of sessions by hour
Pour chaque cyclosportive les distances et dénivelé indiqués correspondent au plus grand parcours proposé. Vous pouvez accéder au site web de la cyclo, ou contacter l'organisateur par mail si l'information est connue.
Vous pouvez aussi ajouter la cyclosportive dans votre agenda.
Accès à internet demandé pour les publicités
Accès à la position pour calculer l'éloignement de la cyclosportive
You have presentation of all disciplines, calendar of events, city geography and history of winter games.
Olympic sports for these winter games are following:
Are these often same tasks at different hours ?
Quick notifier allow you to setup a notification at lighning speed. This notification will show up at desired time, even if you have closed Quick notifier.
You can setup 10 titles, to choose as notification title avoiding you to write titles (very usefull for recurring tasks).
You can choose action to do when you click on notification: open dial screen, open web browser
You will always have at hand the information about the 21 stages, teams and riders selected.
Discover the general map for this ride, all the stages ...
Check out the ranking of each distinctive jerseys awarded to the best runners.
Check out awards for jerseys, by year and recordmen.
You can zoom on general map and stages in "map" menu.
Note: This is an unofficial application developed by an independent, thank you for your indulgence. I have no connection with the race organizer.
You can study data for each pass like length, elevation, average slope, maximum altitude, difficulty, start and stop altitude ...
You can view profile and map for almost these passes: internet connection is required to access data.
Rate your favorite passes to find them quicker, write some comment about it...
See dashboard at startup, check climbed passes
You can do calculations usefull for cyclist like speed, time, climb speed, see bracket array ...
Think to try this app with demo version, because data import can take up to 3 minutes on the 15 minutes granted by Google for trying an app
Consultez le tableau de bord au démarrage, résumant vos cols favoris et grimpés.
Vous pouvez étudier les données de chaque col, telles que longueur, dénivelé, pente moyenne, altitude maximale, difficulté, altitude de départ et d'arrivée...
Vous pouvez afficher le profil du col et la carte pour la majorité de ces cols: une connexion internet est requise pour voir ces données.
Notez vos cols favoris pour les retrouver facilement par la note, écrivez un commentaire sur le col...
Cochez les cols grimpés pour en obtenir la liste.
Vous pouvez effectuer des calculs utiles pour un cycliste comme la vitesse, le temps, la vitesse d'ascension, voir un tableau de braquets...
This demo includes only 380 passes, as full version includes over 10.000
Calculations vary according to sport choosen.
SportCalculator allows by default to calculate your distance given speed and time, speed given distance and time, time given distance and speed, BMI, Ruffier-Dickson index, feeled temperature, convert units between them.
Calculation of your climbing speed will be available for bike ou trail because you can climb. It is not usefull for running or swimming.
You will find a lot of specific calculations for bike:
- You can calculate your rythm, crankset or speed
- You will be able to calculate the power developped
- You can see bracket array
- calculate tire pressure for MTB
VO²max and crossing time will be available for running/trail
This app is translated in following languages: english, french and spanish.