- Charles de Gaulle (Paris)
- Orly (Paris)
- Le Bourget (Paris)
- Bâle - Mulhouse
- La Réunion
Cette application permet d'aider les passagers et les accompagnants à s'y retrouver avec une seule application pour tout connaitre de son voyage.
Les informations diffusées sont uniquement données à titre indicatif et nécessitent de s'adresser directement à sa compagnie aérienne pour les derniers développements.
Receive real time traffic alerts for Paris public transport network.
Specify on which lines, on which days and at what times you want your alerts delivered.
This new service is 100% free (application & alerts delivery) and provided by official RATP app for Android.
See the RATP maps on mobile:
- Maps of the lines: RER (A and B), Metro, Bus, Noctilien, Tramway (T1 to T3) lines and airports (Roissy and Orlybus)
- Maps stations including the exit numbers and buses nearby.
RATP is the official application of the RATP, is designed to optimize the movement of users in the Paris (works with EDGE, 3G or Wifi):
- Check schedules in real time for Bus, RER, Metro, Bus, Noctilien, tram lines and airports.
- Calculate your route through a multimodal search and access to the planes of rows affected directly from the road
- Travel calmly, check at any time disturbances, work, events and incidents with the RATP network traffic bulletin / Transilien.
RATP urban transport operator in Paris and the Ile de France region: Metro, RER (lines A and B), Tramway (T1 to T3), Bus, Noctiliens lines and airports (Roissy and Orly Bus).
Customer service RATP:
If you have any ideas or questions about the next steps in the application, require assistance to access services or identify bugs, thank you for contacting us at the email address: email@example.com. Our customer service will give you the answer.
We cannot respond to written notice from the Market. If you want assistance, thank you communicate your request to Customer Service mentioned above.
Previous searches are automatically remembered for instant retrieval. Or store a trip as a favorite. One click gives you the return route.
This application calculate the shortest path between 2 stations (using Métro, RER, Tramway), or address or GPS position.
No connection needed (except for addresses geocoding and timetables). This is the perfect app for travelling in Paris!
Free of charge, the Visit Paris by Metro application provides access to a wide range of services for carefree travel around Paris and for discovering the most attractive locations in the capital: the Eiffel Tower, the Musée du Louvre, the Sacré-Cœur, the Château de Versailles or even Disneyland® Paris. Most of the functionalities are accessible even when you are offline, so that you can enjoy exploring the city without using up your mobile Internet allowance!
No more folding, unfolding and deciphering maps: start discovering Paris from your telephone:
- Geolocate your position so that you can find nearby cultural sites.
- Calculate your itineraries for travelling around Paris by Metro.
- Access practical information about the main tourist locations.
- View route maps of the Metro, RER and tramway lines.
- Display the streets of Paris with a map which is accessible even without an Internet connection.
No network when you are in the Metro or you don't want to activate the service while travelling abroad? The Visit Paris by Metro application also operates in offline mode:
- Calculate your itineraries from and to the Metro stations and the listed tourist locations.
- Check railway routes in offline mode.
- Download - free of charge - the map of Paris (20 MB) before you leave and mark where you are on the map of Paris without using up your mobile Internet allowance. Geolocate your position and mark on the map the nearby tourist locations.
- Complete information about the tourist locations, about the Metro in Paris as well as the transfer to railway stations and airports is available in offline mode.
Travel without stress, let Visit Paris by Metro be your guide throughout your journey around the French capital:
- Find out about the various types of ticket issued by the RATP and, using the simulator, choose the most suitable ticket for your journey.
- With ease, you can plan your transfers between Paris railway stations and airports using the information provided: maps and itineraries, interconnecting transport services (including Roissybus, Orlybus and Orlyval), timetables, fares, etc.
- Read advice and operating instructions to find your way around the Metro, together with useful numbers.
- "Excuse me, where is the Metro?", "I want to buy a ticket to…". Find useful phrases translated into English, German, ltalian, Spanish, Dutch and Japanese.
The following tourist locations are described in the application:
Notre-Dame de Paris, the Sacré-Cœur de Montmartre, the Musée du Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, the Centre Pompidou, the Musée d'Orsay, the Cité des sciences et de l'Industrie, the Chapelle de la médaille miraculeuse, the Muséum national d'histoire naturelle, the Galeries nationales du Grand Palais, the Arc de Triomphe, the Hôtel National des Invalides - Musée de l'Armée, the Musée du Quai Branly, the Musée d'Art moderne de la Ville de Paris, the Musée Grévin, the Sainte-Chapelle, the Tour Montparnasse, the Musée Rodin, the Panthéon, the Conciergerie, the Musée de l'Orangerie, Disneyland® Paris, the Domaine de Versailles, Champs sur Marne, Espace Dali, the Château de Fontainebleau and many more.
Comments, suggestions? Feel free to share your opinion of the application or your ideas for the next update by submitting comments and by voting for it on the store.
- Paris Metro.
- Location of bus and metro stops
Also contains the network plans and a traffic bulletin
Note: To access the geolocation, a minimum OpenGL version is required, as well as Google Play Services.
If you encounter any problems or if you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to contact me by email!
* Flight Information for 24H period
* Duty Free
* Food & Beverage
* Carparking Information
* CIP Services
* City of Antalya
* Terminal Maps
* Carparking Calculation
This is the only official App for Spain. You will have in your hand, all the information of your flights for any of 45 Aena Spanish Airports. You can plan any number of flights incoming and out coming to the Spanish airports. You will be updated thru real time notifications of any change in your flight, so you can have a pleasant travel thru our airports.
You can read, with just one click, the barcode of your boarding card to load instantly and in an easy way (autofocus required), the information of your flight in the planner. Also you can look for your flight thru an easy and complete searching window.
You will have, thru a detailed management of connections at Spanish airports, a continuum of information from the departure to the arrival to your connection airport, without need of any manual airport switch, it will be done automatically by the application.
You can pick up your friends or family on arrival at a Spanish airport, being informed thru notifications of the evolution of the arrival flight so you can optimize and organize your time.
You can search and locate at our detailed maps, all the leisure services offered at the airport, anything you need: restaurants, shops, parkings, VIP Lounges, Car renting, etc… to make your transit in our airports a very special experience. Also you can locate in our 3D maps all the basic services: boarding gates, check-in counters, transports, police, etc… You can look up for specific services, getting informed of the areas where they are available, or you can look for what is around you.
It is available in Spanish and in English.
All you ever wanted to know about your trip, but had to ask. You will have full visibility to check your flight status and transportation options to and from the airport. Plan your journey and save time and money with online services. Enjoy full integration with airports shops and premium products.
ANA APP provides information on Lisbon, Faro, Porto, Beja, Azores airports , and now also on Madeira Airports.
Check arrivals and departures, subscribe and receive flight notifications. Locate your check-in counter, departure gate or where to collect your luggage.
Plan your journey in advance: Make a parking reservation in advance, or find out about public transportation options and other airport services and facilities. You will also find useful contacts for everything you need for a perfect journey.
Explore the airport: Discover eating, drinking and leisure options or browse the shops and products made available at your fingertips.
All transport in a single application: Metro / RER / Train, Bus, Velib and Autolib.
A free application that will guide you through the city:
- Quickly find your way with all transit stations nearby.
- Immediately take the right direction with the compass.
The Powgeek team.
Airports Maps is an application designed to simplify your flights.
This application requires VAC Atlas Viewer application on your device otherwise you won't have any data on the map.
Airports Maps allows to view VAC Atlas Viewer's data on Google Maps. You can see on France map the position of the different airfields (open to public, restricted, mountain, helicopter).
Here is an overview of the differents features :
- View on Google Maps, airfields from VAC Atlas Viewer.
- Visualization of data with VAC Atlas Viewer.
- Display filters.
- Interface in French and English.
- Free application, ad free !
Stéphane (Pilot @ LFLG).
Keywords: Tools pilot aircraft, aviation, vfr, aero map, airport, airport, airfield, airfield, visual flight, takeoff, landing, navigation support tool, flight plan, France.
Surveillez vos vols depuis votre mobile, comme si vous étiez dans le hall de l'aéroport.
Attention : données à titre informative uniquement, selon les informations indiquées sur les sites officiels des aéroport en question. L'application ou son auteur ne pourront être tenu responsable en cas d'information incomplète, manquante ou obsolète. Même en cas de retard sur un vol au départ, veuillez toujours vous présenter avant l'heure limite d'enregistrement définie par votre compagnie aérienne.
More from developer
"My Way Aéroports de Paris" is a free service, for passengers using Android mobiles and available in both French and English.
The application allows passengers to be geolocated and guided, inside and outside Paris-Charles de Gaulle. It covers all departures and arrivals journeys, all the airport including the TGV station and car parks.
The geolocation facility of "My Way Aéroports de Paris" offers the following functions:
• Be located in the airport, inside (indoor) or outside (outdoor) terminal, on downloaded maps
• Find a point of interest (POI) based on a theme and around you (information desk, lounge area, restaurant, shop…)
• Bookmark point of interests as favourites.
• Calculate the journey between two points of interest, or between the position of the passenger and a point of interest
• View the journey on the plan with distance information
• Be guided by vocal mode or on a road map detailing journey steps and level changes
• Choose a type of journey: standard, accessibility (PRM), accès N°1.
• Newsflash updates on service disruptions
If you wish to help us make "My Way Aéroports de Paris" an even better app, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full details.
Configuration: Android 2.2 operating system or better is required.
You can also find all Aéroports de Paris's flight schedules and services information on your mobile with Aéroports de Paris's mobile web site http://m.adp.fr or by downloading the "My Airport" application in Google Play.