Free of charge, the Visit Paris by Metro application provides access to a wide range of services for carefree travel around Paris and for discovering the most attractive locations in the capital: the Eiffel Tower, the Musée du Louvre, the Sacré-Cœur, the Château de Versailles or even Disneyland® Paris. Most of the functionalities are accessible even when you are offline, so that you can enjoy exploring the city without using up your mobile Internet allowance!
No more folding, unfolding and deciphering maps: start discovering Paris from your telephone:
- Geolocate your position so that you can find nearby cultural sites.
- Calculate your itineraries for travelling around Paris by Metro.
- Access practical information about the main tourist locations.
- View route maps of the Metro, RER and tramway lines.
- Display the streets of Paris with a map which is accessible even without an Internet connection.
No network when you are in the Metro or you don't want to activate the service while travelling abroad? The Visit Paris by Metro application also operates in offline mode:
- Calculate your itineraries from and to the Metro stations and the listed tourist locations.
- Check railway routes in offline mode.
- Download - free of charge - the map of Paris (20 MB) before you leave and mark where you are on the map of Paris without using up your mobile Internet allowance. Geolocate your position and mark on the map the nearby tourist locations.
- Complete information about the tourist locations, about the Metro in Paris as well as the transfer to railway stations and airports is available in offline mode.
Travel without stress, let Visit Paris by Metro be your guide throughout your journey around the French capital:
- Find out about the various types of ticket issued by the RATP and, using the simulator, choose the most suitable ticket for your journey.
- With ease, you can plan your transfers between Paris railway stations and airports using the information provided: maps and itineraries, interconnecting transport services (including Roissybus, Orlybus and Orlyval), timetables, fares, etc.
- Read advice and operating instructions to find your way around the Metro, together with useful numbers.
- "Excuse me, where is the Metro?", "I want to buy a ticket to…". Find useful phrases translated into English, German, ltalian, Spanish, Dutch and Japanese.
The following tourist locations are described in the application:
Notre-Dame de Paris, the Sacré-Cœur de Montmartre, the Musée du Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, the Centre Pompidou, the Musée d'Orsay, the Cité des sciences et de l'Industrie, the Chapelle de la médaille miraculeuse, the Muséum national d'histoire naturelle, the Galeries nationales du Grand Palais, the Arc de Triomphe, the Hôtel National des Invalides - Musée de l'Armée, the Musée du Quai Branly, the Musée d'Art moderne de la Ville de Paris, the Musée Grévin, the Sainte-Chapelle, the Tour Montparnasse, the Musée Rodin, the Panthéon, the Conciergerie, the Musée de l'Orangerie, Disneyland® Paris, the Domaine de Versailles, Champs sur Marne, Espace Dali, the Château de Fontainebleau and many more.
Comments, suggestions? Feel free to share your opinion of the application or your ideas for the next update by submitting comments and by voting for it on the store.
- Find the best itinerary to your destination right from the home screen or with advanced options.
- Receive customized alerts in case of a traffic disruption on your usual lines,
- Find Metro, RER, Bus, Tramway and Transilien stations around you,
- Get the next stops time in real-time anywhere on the RATP network,
- Get the network and lines maps for the Metro, RER, Bus, Noctilien, Tramway and airport lines.
- Discover good deals near you.
Previous searches are automatically remembered for instant retrieval. Or store a trip as a favorite. One click gives you the return route.
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo (more coming).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT) & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
After months of crafting, tweaking, sweating and bleeding, we finally gave birth to a miracle : Univelo.
If we had to summarize Univelo in one word - which would be kind of a pity - it would be speed. This super hero launches, loads the map and downloads the stations list and their availabilities on less than few seconds. And it stills find some time to play with its kids.
But the most awesome feature of Univelo is the available bike push notification. The idea is simple: you can select stations you wish to receive a notification when a bike is pushed in. So you can do your daily yoga (or go grab some pizza) and just leave when you receive the notification.
Finally, it comes free and without ads!
- Several animations like the slide to delete a favorite station from the list are not available on Android 3.0 and less devices.
- The bike push notification uses the Google's "push" service, Google Cloud Messaging (GCM). In order to benefit from this service, you have to configure at least one Google account on your device.
Feedback or bug? Feel free to contact us on email@example.com or on twitter @lukaspili.
Keywords: Paris, velib, bike, bike sharing, fast :-)
This application calculate the shortest path between 2 stations (using Métro, RER, Tramway), or address or GPS position.
No connection needed (except for addresses geocoding and timetables). This is the perfect app for travelling in Paris!
- Charles de Gaulle (Paris)
- Orly (Paris)
- Le Bourget (Paris)
- Bâle - Mulhouse
- La Réunion
Cette application permet d'aider les passagers et les accompagnants à s'y retrouver avec une seule application pour tout connaitre de son voyage.
Les informations diffusées sont uniquement données à titre indicatif et nécessitent de s'adresser directement à sa compagnie aérienne pour les derniers développements.
With this app, you will save time using the metro (subway), RER and tramway in Paris!
Paris ci la sortie is an Android application to help you place yourself in the right carriage of the metro to get off the train in front of your exit or your transfert.
You don't need to wait for the metro on the platform anywhere, you can prepare your next tranfer or exit.
All the Metro Stations are included and Tramway T2, T3A and RER A, B, C, D and E now included !!!
Paris ci la sortie is the only app you need when you are in Paris when you take the metro, tramway or RER !!!
This application will help you simply and efficiently to save you time in the Paris metro, thanks to the detailed description of all the platforms of the Paris Metro subway lines all of the RATP.
- The application requires no network connection, so perfectly adapted to the Paris Metro.
- Platform maps of all RATP Paris Metro lines in two ways.
- Updates to the application already in preparation for new features to optimize your trip and still save you time in the Parisian transport.
We hope that this application will satisfy you and help you not to miss your train, your plane or not to be late to a meeting.
keyword : Paris, metro, transport, bus, rer, map
Through the map, view closest stations to your location, follow the number of bikes and the numbers of available slots.
Find a station easily with adress or name.
You can add favorite and use the dedicated widget!
Feel free to send me your suggestions or problems, thanks to the dedicated tab in the app.
All you ever wanted to know about your trip, but had to ask. You will have full visibility to check your flight status and transportation options to and from the airport. Plan your journey and save time and money with online services. Enjoy full integration with airports shops and premium products.
ANA APP provides information on Lisbon, Faro, Porto, Beja, Azores airports , and now also on Madeira Airports.
Check arrivals and departures, subscribe and receive flight notifications. Locate your check-in counter, departure gate or where to collect your luggage.
Plan your journey in advance: Make a parking reservation in advance, or find out about public transportation options and other airport services and facilities. You will also find useful contacts for everything you need for a perfect journey.
Explore the airport: Discover eating, drinking and leisure options or browse the shops and products made available at your fingertips.
* Flight Information for 24H period
* Duty Free
* Food & Beverage
* Carparking Information
* CIP Services
* City of Antalya
* Terminal Maps
* Carparking Calculation
Completely offline itinerary calculation in Paris' underground (Metro).
Free, without any ad, and will remain so.
Perfect for tourists that are afraid of getting lost in the underground.
Only metros (underground trains, no buses) and RERs A and B (trains mainly used to get from/to the suburbs) supported.
New : now translated in English !
- "Less changes" supported
- Very accurate calculation algorithm designed to always give you the quickest path
Required authorizations : none (not even access to the Internet, of course)
Paris Free Park shows you these free coveted car parks around you or by browsing the map !
Streets displayed are the one where car parks are considered as "rotatif mixte". These car parks are free during the entire month of August, and on Saturdays, Sundays and all public holidays the rest of the year.
This system also allows "residential" parking (See Paris website for more information).
This information can be verified on the park meters, in particular when they have a yellow point.
Paris Free Park is based on public open data of Paris (Open Data) dated from August 2012, provided under ODbL (Open Database License) license :