- Find the best itinerary to your destination right from the home screen or with advanced options.
- Receive customized alerts in case of a traffic disruption on your usual lines,
- Find Metro, RER, Bus, Tramway and Transilien stations around you,
- Get the next stops time in real-time anywhere on the RATP network,
- Get the network and lines maps for the Metro, RER, Bus, Noctilien, Tramway and airport lines.
- Discover good deals near you.
- Charles de Gaulle (Paris)
- Orly (Paris)
- Le Bourget (Paris)
- Bâle - Mulhouse
- La Réunion
Cette application permet d'aider les passagers et les accompagnants à s'y retrouver avec une seule application pour tout connaitre de son voyage.
Les informations diffusées sont uniquement données à titre indicatif et nécessitent de s'adresser directement à sa compagnie aérienne pour les derniers développements.
All you ever wanted to know about your trip, but had to ask. You will have full visibility to check your flight status and transportation options to and from the airport. Plan your journey and save time and money with online services. Enjoy full integration with airports shops and premium products.
ANA APP provides information on Lisbon, Faro, Porto, Beja, Azores airports , and now also on Madeira Airports.
Check arrivals and departures, subscribe and receive flight notifications. Locate your check-in counter, departure gate or where to collect your luggage.
Plan your journey in advance: Make a parking reservation in advance, or find out about public transportation options and other airport services and facilities. You will also find useful contacts for everything you need for a perfect journey.
Explore the airport: Discover eating, drinking and leisure options or browse the shops and products made available at your fingertips.
* Flight Information for 24H period
* Duty Free
* Food & Beverage
* Carparking Information
* CIP Services
* City of Antalya
* Terminal Maps
* Carparking Calculation
Free of charge, the Visit Paris by Metro application provides access to a wide range of services for carefree travel around Paris and for discovering the most attractive locations in the capital: the Eiffel Tower, the Musée du Louvre, the Sacré-Cœur, the Château de Versailles or even Disneyland® Paris. Most of the functionalities are accessible even when you are offline, so that you can enjoy exploring the city without using up your mobile Internet allowance!
No more folding, unfolding and deciphering maps: start discovering Paris from your telephone:
- Geolocate your position so that you can find nearby cultural sites.
- Calculate your itineraries for travelling around Paris by Metro.
- Access practical information about the main tourist locations.
- View route maps of the Metro, RER and tramway lines.
- Display the streets of Paris with a map which is accessible even without an Internet connection.
No network when you are in the Metro or you don't want to activate the service while travelling abroad? The Visit Paris by Metro application also operates in offline mode:
- Calculate your itineraries from and to the Metro stations and the listed tourist locations.
- Check railway routes in offline mode.
- Download - free of charge - the map of Paris (20 MB) before you leave and mark where you are on the map of Paris without using up your mobile Internet allowance. Geolocate your position and mark on the map the nearby tourist locations.
- Complete information about the tourist locations, about the Metro in Paris as well as the transfer to railway stations and airports is available in offline mode.
Travel without stress, let Visit Paris by Metro be your guide throughout your journey around the French capital:
- Find out about the various types of ticket issued by the RATP and, using the simulator, choose the most suitable ticket for your journey.
- With ease, you can plan your transfers between Paris railway stations and airports using the information provided: maps and itineraries, interconnecting transport services (including Roissybus, Orlybus and Orlyval), timetables, fares, etc.
- Read advice and operating instructions to find your way around the Metro, together with useful numbers.
- "Excuse me, where is the Metro?", "I want to buy a ticket to…". Find useful phrases translated into English, German, ltalian, Spanish, Dutch and Japanese.
The following tourist locations are described in the application:
Notre-Dame de Paris, the Sacré-Cœur de Montmartre, the Musée du Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, the Centre Pompidou, the Musée d'Orsay, the Cité des sciences et de l'Industrie, the Chapelle de la médaille miraculeuse, the Muséum national d'histoire naturelle, the Galeries nationales du Grand Palais, the Arc de Triomphe, the Hôtel National des Invalides - Musée de l'Armée, the Musée du Quai Branly, the Musée d'Art moderne de la Ville de Paris, the Musée Grévin, the Sainte-Chapelle, the Tour Montparnasse, the Musée Rodin, the Panthéon, the Conciergerie, the Musée de l'Orangerie, Disneyland® Paris, the Domaine de Versailles, Champs sur Marne, Espace Dali, the Château de Fontainebleau and many more.
Comments, suggestions? Feel free to share your opinion of the application or your ideas for the next update by submitting comments and by voting for it on the store.
- Request a ride using the Uber app and get picked up within minutes. On-demand service means no reservations required and no waiting in taxi lines.
- Compare rates for different Uber options and get fare quotes in the app. Pay with Google Wallet or PayPal, or add a credit card to your secure Uber account so you never need cash on hand.
- Easily set your pickup location on the map, even if you don't know the exact address. Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your Uber at any time.
- Sit back, relax, and go anywhere you want. We'll email you a receipt when you arrive at your destination.
An entirely new and modern way to travel is at your fingertips.
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/uber
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/uber
See if Uber's available in your city at https://www.uber.com/cities
Find a detailed breakdown of our Android permissions at https://www.uber.com/android/permissions
** Uber saves time by connecting you to a driver as quickly as possible. If you like the service, please consider using those extra few minutes to review our app. **
Previous searches are automatically remembered for instant retrieval. Or store a trip as a favorite. One click gives you the return route.
Getting your way around town has never been easier : within a couple of clicks, a driver from the Heetch’s community picks you up and drops you off where you want, always in a great mood.
Step 1: Connect via Facebook
Step 2: Set a pickup and dropoff addresses and order a Heetch
Step 3: Enjoy your ride and candies
Step 4: Once at your destination, participate for the ride and rate your driver
Payment can be done using either cash or credit card.
Heetch is currently available in Paris, Lyon and Lille.
Every driver from the community has been screened in order to guaranty a quality experience.
Connection with Facebook is required as a security measure to help Heetch maintain a high confidence level within the community.
Please note that the usage of GPS data in the background may considerably impact the phone battery life.
You can search by state or on a map to view locations of cars. Many listings contain comments by pilots like yourself. The map view gives you a better overview of your flight, or you may just be looking for a car in your area for a lunch flight/lodging or attractions.
Coupons are being added daily by establishments that offer a discount or additional service, simply show the app coupon on your phone to the merchant.
You can also email us with additions, suggestions or corrections that will be promptly fixed. Or you can email us your own comments that we will add to existing listings."
• 3 days worth of arrivals and departures information (yesterday, today and tomorrow)
• Detailed map showing your current location within the airport, location of restaurants, bars, banks, toilets, shops etc.
• General airport information (from Wikipedia) and airport news (from Twitter)
• Facility to locate and book hotels nearby
• 5 Day local weather forecast
From now, you can choose between Taxi meter or guaranteed maximum price.
By selecting the "guaranteed maximum price" you will never pay more than the amount announced, and we will bill systematically the lowest price between the taxi meter (with a guarantee fee extra) and the advertised price when ordering.
Use the guaranteed maximum price in few clics :
- Validate the departure address
- Select the "guaranteed maximum price" pricing
- Confirm your journey and the amount announced
- Enter or scan your CB
Once the ride over, you are automatically debited on your CB for the price of your journey and the guarantee fee, in the limit of the guaranteed maximum price announced !
An email summary will be sent with the amount and details of your journey.
How does it work ?
- Specify your departure point, directly on the map, from your favorite address, or according to the POI in Paris
- Choose your pricing method
- Choose the number of passengers and luggages
- Choose your options
- Choose your mode of paiement
- Booking in advance ? You will receive a confirmation email an hour before the time of arrival
- When the taxi arrive you receive a text message to alert you
- When your journey is over you can rate the service directly in your application
Simple and quick to order in Paris and Ile-de-France
With TAXIS G7, No. 1 reservation service with more than 7,700 affiliate taxis in Paris, enjoy quality and a wide range of services.
• Be sure to have a taxi 24h/24 and 7/7 anywhere in Ile de France
• Enjoy minimum waiting time thanks to the size of the fleet and use of precision technology.
• Ultra fast and ergonomic! Place your order with a few clicks up to 14 days in advance.
• Order your taxi discreetly or in a noisy place in which it is difficult to call.
• Get help on entering your address : by selecting it in your contacts, your usual or preferred address can be geo-located automatically by your iPhone®
• View taxis close to your departure address on the map when using geolocation.
• Discover our wide range of vehicles and select the one that suits your requirements: Sedan, SUV, Station wagon, GreenCab or MaxiCab, the application will guide you.
• Select whether you want an option: FamilyCab, WiFi 4G, Third Party Payer approved, English speaking driver, animal on board, GPS navigator, etc.
• Be informed discreetly of its arrival by monitoring in real time, you know immediately when your taxi is at your disposal. You can also see on a map the exact location of parking.
• Find your taxi first glance! You are informed of the characteristics of the taxi picking you up (registration, brand and colour of the vehicle).
• Once aboard, you can evaluate the taxi service.
• Pay by credit card: from the app. At the end of your trip, you leave your taxi freely. Payment is directly debited from your credit card. You will immediately receive your invoice by email.
• You can also pay at the end of the journey to the taxi driver: all taxis accept credit cards from €15 (Visa, Eurocard / Mastercard, Amex, JCB).
TAXIS G7 is:
• A fleet of over 8,000 selected affiliated Parisian taxi drivers
• 250 operators in our Customer Relations Centre open 24h/24, 7/7
• Over 15 million journeys made each year
• An ISO 9001 certified company since 1999
More information about www.taxisg7.fr
The taxi is a green transportation mode as it is a shared vehicle and avoids monopolizing parking spaces in city centres.
The size of the fleet indicates responsiveness. Having a taxi available nearby is a minimised period of approach, therefore less financial and environmental costly per passenger, which helps optimise travelling.
To go further, TAXIS G7 has been committed, since 2007 to reducing carbon emissions. Among other things, we offer our customers a unique service: the ability to order a taxi from our GreenCab hybrid fleet, consisting of more than 2,000 green hybrid engine taxis.