- Charles de Gaulle (Paris)
- Orly (Paris)
- Le Bourget (Paris)
- Bâle - Mulhouse
- La Réunion
Cette application permet d'aider les passagers et les accompagnants à s'y retrouver avec une seule application pour tout connaitre de son voyage.
Les informations diffusées sont uniquement données à titre indicatif et nécessitent de s'adresser directement à sa compagnie aérienne pour les derniers développements.
- Find the best itinerary to your destination right from the home screen or with advanced options.
- Receive customized alerts in case of a traffic disruption on your usual lines,
- Find Metro, RER, Bus, Tramway and Transilien stations around you,
- Get the next stops time in real-time anywhere on the RATP network,
- Get the network and lines maps for the Metro, RER, Bus, Noctilien, Tramway and airport lines.
- Discover good deals near you.
Free of charge, the Visit Paris by Metro application provides access to a wide range of services for carefree travel around Paris and for discovering the most attractive locations in the capital: the Eiffel Tower, the Musée du Louvre, the Sacré-Cœur, the Château de Versailles or even Disneyland® Paris. Most of the functionalities are accessible even when you are offline, so that you can enjoy exploring the city without using up your mobile Internet allowance!
No more folding, unfolding and deciphering maps: start discovering Paris from your telephone:
- Geolocate your position so that you can find nearby cultural sites.
- Calculate your itineraries for travelling around Paris by Metro.
- Access practical information about the main tourist locations.
- View route maps of the Metro, RER and tramway lines.
- Display the streets of Paris with a map which is accessible even without an Internet connection.
No network when you are in the Metro or you don't want to activate the service while travelling abroad? The Visit Paris by Metro application also operates in offline mode:
- Calculate your itineraries from and to the Metro stations and the listed tourist locations.
- Check railway routes in offline mode.
- Download - free of charge - the map of Paris (20 MB) before you leave and mark where you are on the map of Paris without using up your mobile Internet allowance. Geolocate your position and mark on the map the nearby tourist locations.
- Complete information about the tourist locations, about the Metro in Paris as well as the transfer to railway stations and airports is available in offline mode.
Travel without stress, let Visit Paris by Metro be your guide throughout your journey around the French capital:
- Find out about the various types of ticket issued by the RATP and, using the simulator, choose the most suitable ticket for your journey.
- With ease, you can plan your transfers between Paris railway stations and airports using the information provided: maps and itineraries, interconnecting transport services (including Roissybus, Orlybus and Orlyval), timetables, fares, etc.
- Read advice and operating instructions to find your way around the Metro, together with useful numbers.
- "Excuse me, where is the Metro?", "I want to buy a ticket to…". Find useful phrases translated into English, German, ltalian, Spanish, Dutch and Japanese.
The following tourist locations are described in the application:
Notre-Dame de Paris, the Sacré-Cœur de Montmartre, the Musée du Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, the Centre Pompidou, the Musée d'Orsay, the Cité des sciences et de l'Industrie, the Chapelle de la médaille miraculeuse, the Muséum national d'histoire naturelle, the Galeries nationales du Grand Palais, the Arc de Triomphe, the Hôtel National des Invalides - Musée de l'Armée, the Musée du Quai Branly, the Musée d'Art moderne de la Ville de Paris, the Musée Grévin, the Sainte-Chapelle, the Tour Montparnasse, the Musée Rodin, the Panthéon, the Conciergerie, the Musée de l'Orangerie, Disneyland® Paris, the Domaine de Versailles, Champs sur Marne, Espace Dali, the Château de Fontainebleau and many more.
Comments, suggestions? Feel free to share your opinion of the application or your ideas for the next update by submitting comments and by voting for it on the store.
- Paris Metro.
- Location of bus and metro stops
Also contains the network plans and a traffic bulletin
Note: To access the geolocation, a minimum OpenGL version is required, as well as Google Play Services.
If you encounter any problems or if you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to contact me by email!
Completely offline itinerary calculation in Paris' underground (Metro).
Free, without any ad, and will remain so.
Perfect for tourists that are afraid of getting lost in the underground.
Only metros (underground trains, no buses) and RERs A and B (trains mainly used to get from/to the suburbs) supported.
New : now translated in English !
- "Less changes" supported
- Very accurate calculation algorithm designed to always give you the quickest path
Required authorizations : none (not even access to the Internet, of course)
This application calculate the shortest path between 2 stations (using Métro, RER, Tramway), or address or GPS position.
No connection needed (except for addresses geocoding and timetables). This is the perfect app for travelling in Paris!
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia
+ London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome and Mexico City (more coming).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), Metro-North Railroad (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), Nassau Inter-County Express (NICE), New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT), New Jersey Transit Buses / Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford ferries), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bike, Taxis
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share, Uber
- Los Angeles: Metro (Metro, Metro Liner, Buses), Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA), DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: Philadelphia SEPTA (Trolleys, Buses, Rapid Transit, Commuter Rail), PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS / location on.
• Route planning functionality. Getting results to you quickly.
• Easy to search for a station or find the one nearest to you.
• Select a route type, either the fastest or which has the fewest changes.
• Calculate your route. Know how long your journey will take, how many stations you will pass through and which direction you are heading.
• Track your journey on the metro map feature and view the local area around each metro station.
• In-app purchase to remove ads.
If you need more information or have a question about Paris Metro join us at www.facebook.com/mxDataLtd
The Vianavigo application is designed for all transport users in the Île-de-France region, enabling users to easily organise any journey. By gathering information from 74 transport companies in the Île-de-France region, Vianavigo provides to users personalised search parameters, different journey possibilities, and traffic information.
Vianavigo groups together all the different modes of public transport in the Île-de-France region (train, RER, metro, tramway, T 2en, bus and coach) managed by the SNCF, the RATP and private companies grouped together under OPTILE (Professional Organisation of Transportation for Île-de-France).
Search for a journey in one click !
Because mobility requires rapidity, Vianavigo offers you a solution in a minimum of clicks. Select your destination and start your search from the home page: you will be given a choice of several routes from your position, effective immediately.
Your favourite routes and places are also accessed quickly, so you can easily update your journeys .
Journey planner that give you the choice !
Several routes are suggested : choose the most appropriate solution based on several criteria (route time, mode of transport, number of changes, walking time, possible disruptions) or change your parameters (type of route, modes used, via) to personalise your results.
Once you make your choice, you access a page with your step-by-step route based on the timetable, including which lines to use, pedestrian details and any potential disruptions.
You can adjust your travel as you go, avoiding problems like sudden service disruptions or closed stations. You can also find the perfect route for you with the features « Arrive earlier » and « Leave later ».
An itinerary in your pocket
A meeting scheduled this afternoon? Save your route and set up an alert 10 minutes before leaving if you don’t want to miss your bus!
Your saved route page is always available when you’re on the move, even your mobile phone is disconnected : it really makes life easier !
Be informed in real time !
- A section dedicated to regional traffic information
- You can subscribe to your favorite lines to receive notifications about traffic information on custom time ranges
Find all scheduled lines timetables !
- Search by transport mode or line code
- Scheduled timetables for stops and stations with the traffic information if needed
- You can create favorites for your timetables to reach them in one click
Towards developers : It is now possible to launch a Vianavigo journey search from another application.
To do so, just create an intent on the itinerary activity (com.applidium.vianavigo.activity.search.AdvancedSearchActivity) with 2 Extra values :
- EXTERNAL_CALL (boolean) set with value true.
- ARRIVAL (string) which value is meant to be the searched destination : a station's name, a city, a street or a monument.
Previous searches are automatically remembered for instant retrieval. Or store a trip as a favorite. One click gives you the return route.
* Métros : Lines 1, 2, 3, 3bis, 4, 5, 6, 7, 7bis, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14
* RER : A, B, C, D and E
* Transiliens : H, J, L, N, P, R and U
* Bus : 20 to 512
* Tramways : T1 to T8
Flash traffic infos are displayed too (from RATP and SNCF)
Follow us on Twitter : @wmyway_mobile
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/wmywayapp
• Restez informés sur les horaires des trains SNCF en temps réel grâce à la rubrique "Prochains Trains" et abonnez-vous aux alertes de votre ligne !
• Grâce à la rubrique "ITINERAIRES", trouvez le meilleur itinéraire à Paris et en Ile-de-France en transports en commun (métro, trains, RER, bus, tramway et VELIB')
• Suivez l’état du trafic et des travaux en cours (et à venir) grâce à la rubrique "INFOS TRAFIC"
• Gardez un œil sur toute l'actualité Transilien grâce à la rubrique "ACTUALITÉS" et découvrez les évènements près de chez vous !
Un avis ou une remarque? Vous souhaitez commenter l’application ?
Envoyez-nous vos remarques et commentaires par la rubrique "Votre avis" !
Pas besoin de lancer une autre application compliquée et bourrée de publicité, une simple petite widget vous permet de voir l'état de votre ligne !
Via un simple toucher sur la widget Métro trafic et vous consultez l'état de l'ensemble des lignes RATP !
Un deuxième clique sur votre ligne et vous voyez l'ensemble des événements.
All you ever wanted to know about your trip, but had to ask. You will have full visibility to check your flight status and transportation options to and from the airport. Plan your journey and save time and money with online services. Enjoy full integration with airports shops and premium products.
ANA APP provides information on Lisbon, Faro, Porto, Beja, Azores airports , and now also on Madeira Airports.
Check arrivals and departures, subscribe and receive flight notifications. Locate your check-in counter, departure gate or where to collect your luggage.
Plan your journey in advance: Make a parking reservation in advance, or find out about public transportation options and other airport services and facilities. You will also find useful contacts for everything you need for a perfect journey.
Explore the airport: Discover eating, drinking and leisure options or browse the shops and products made available at your fingertips.