Vous pouvez utiliser l’application dans les cas suivants :
- Accident entre deux véhicules ou avec un seul véhicule en cause
- Accident ayant pour conséquences des dégâts matériels uniquement
- Véhicule(s) immatriculé(s) en France
- Assureur(s) référencé(s)
Vous pouvez déclarer votre accident sur un ou deux smartphones avec l’aide d’outils simples et pratiques :
- Pré-remplissage de vos informations personnelles
- Aide au remplissage de la déclaration
- Prise de photos
- Géolocalisation du lieu de l’accident
- Aide à la réalisation du croquis
Votre déclaration remplie, plus besoin de l’envoyer : elle est directement transmise à votre assureur pour une prise en charge rapide ! Vous recevrez le récapitulatif des éléments renseignés par SMS, ainsi que le constat amiable en PDF à votre adresse email.
Les informations saisies dans le cadre de l’application e-constat sont sécurisées. Elles sont transmises aux assureurs concernés après signature par vos soins de la déclaration sur l’écran de votre smartphone.
Pour plus d’information : www.e-constat-auto.fr
Assisto has been created and built with the help of several insurance companies to improve the way you report a car accident. A declaration only needs to be filled in, once, on one smartphone and all parties will receive an European Accident Statement form via email.
ASSISTO SUPPORTS ALL TYPES OF ACCIDENTS:
• Vehicle(s) involved in a collision
• Theft & Vandalism
• Natural damages & Fire
ASSISTO CAN BE USED FOR ALL THE BAD THINGS THAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOUR VEHICLE!
○○○ KEY FEATURES ○○○
• Easy, Intuitive & Time efficient:
Assisto makes filling an accident statement report easy and intuitive. On top of that we just added a new feature that enables you to share your profile information simply by scanning QR codes from another device or an Assisto card, your statement will be completed in a very few minutes.
• Share your Assisto card with relatives:
Assisto allows you to share your vehicle information or what we call the "Assisto card" with your relatives who drive the same car. Best advice we can give you: print the Assisto card and place it in the vehicle itself or scan it with your relatives's devices.
• Fill in only what's needed:
We have built a dynamic environment with the help of insurance companies. Depending on the type of accident, the information required to process your claim is different. We make sure you do not waste any time focusing on unnecessary information.
• Multiple languages:
Assisto enables you to report your vehicle accident in multiple languages. Each party involved will have the ability to change the language between English, French, Dutch, German and Romanian in order to report and receive the documents in his or her own language.
• Data validation:
While you input your data within our app, Assisto will validate the fields and make sure you do not forget information or simply make errors.
• Data protection:
Assisto is fully safe & secured, your privacy is guaranteed. Assisto guarantees that your data will be completely protected and will not be used outside of the claim process.
• App permissions:
- location: allows locating the accident on a map
- camera: allows taking pictures of the accident from within the app
- contacts: allows sharing an Assisto card with a relative
For more information, please visit : www.assis.to
For the latest information, follow us on
- Twitter @assisto_app
- Facebook www.facebook.com/assistoapp
For support, please send your mail to : email@example.com
"To put it simply, Lux kicks the pants off of Android’s stock brightness manager, and it’s worth every cent." - Lifehacker
"Lux is a third-party app that allows you to easily calibrate your phone’s brightness sensor, saving you battery power and reducing eye strain if your phone is normally too bright in dark rooms." - HowToGeek
Lux isn't your ordinary brightness app. It intelligently adjusts the brightness of your display based on the environment you're in. If you step into a dimly lit room, Lux will automatically lower the brightness of your display to make it not only comfortable to read, but to also preserve battery power.
Lux is also able to adjust the screen temperature of your display automatically to make it appropriate for night usage. At sunset, you can have Lux automatically warm your display and switch to your Night profile. If you're an astronomer, you can enable astronomer mode to cut out harsh white light. If you have a root enabled phone, you may even be able to apply these enhancements at a low level with Lux's plug-in system.
Perhaps the best thing about Lux is that you can teach it how to behave. If the backlight is too bright or dim for your liking, simply open the provided Dashboard, adjust the brightness slider to the level you desire, then hold the link button. Lux will use this new 'link' as a reference in future.
Give it a go! I want you to test Lux for more than the 15 minute refund period offered by Google. I understand that some devices may not have the best quality light sensor, and that you may need more time to play around with settings. If you find that Lux doesn't suit you after the 15 minutes is up, you can request a refund within a week of purchase via e-mail - no questions asked.
■ Stable, custom auto brightness with root plug-in support.
■ Use your ambient light sensor or camera(s) to read in ambient light.
■ Subzero brightness for night viewing.
■ Select between Auto, Day, Night, Car and Cinema light profiles
■ Automatic night mode. Change the colour temperature of your display for comfortable night time viewing.
■ Astronomer mode. Adds a red filter to your display to preserve the eyesight of stargazers.
■ Power-user settings such as choice of interpolation, filters, and linked sample editing.
■ Add app specific exceptions via sleep mode. NOTE: This is broken in Android 5.0 due to API changes beyond my control.
■ Customisable fade for backlight adjustments.
■ Tasker and Locale support
■ Battery efficient.
■ Backup to SD.
■ No ads or other nuisances.
Note: Please disable other brightness apps before using Lux. The author is not liable for any issues caused when using this app.
Want Lux in your language? Join the translation project here:
TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS: Used to read in luma values if camera input is selected.
DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: Required for night/astro mode.
READ PHONE STATE: Required to prevent Lux from interfering with phone controls in Android 4.1.
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS: Brightness is a system setting, as is toggling the default auto brightness.
RETRIEVE RUNNING APPS: Required to make the 'sleep list' functionality work, so Lux can disable itself when certain apps are in the foreground.
COARSE LOCATION: Required to automatically calculate sunrise/sunset times.
Need assistance? Have questions? Contact me via the 'Send Feedback' button in Lux settings, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Please use the power symbol in the notification to temporarily toggle Lux when using secure views, such as banking apps, VPN and accessibility settings.
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
Auto Distance measure the distance to the target object automatically by aim the cameras at the base of the object. It works in camera live view.
Auto Measure uses the height of the camera lens and its tilt angle to calculate the distance to the object. You can continue measure the height of object by lock the distance and aim the cameras at the top of target object, as shows in the preview image. The only parameter required in this mode is the lens height, which is the height of your camera height to the base plane.
This application is very useful no matter is for indoor or outdoor activities. For example, you can estimate the distance to a building and height of a tree, distance to a building, height of a man, distance from home plate to the pitchers mound , distance to a boat, etc.
For more details information about how to use the app, please refer User Guide in this app.
★ Quick estimation of distance to object
★ Quick estimation of height of object
★ Camera auto focus, flash-light
★ Distance Lock/Unlock (Start height measure)
★ Height Lock/Unlock
★ Lens Height scroll bar and manual input
★ Customizable text size, line width, point size
★ Keep Screen Awake
★ Menu shortcut key on main screen
★ Show instruction on main screen
★ Support 7 Measurement Units: Millimeter(mm), Centimeter(cm), Meter(m), Kilometer(km), Inch(in), Yard(yd) and Feet(ft).
The accuracy of this app is highly relies on the device sensor. From some experiment we have done so far, the average accuracy of Auto Distance is falls between (+)(-)7.0%. You can use Manual Distance (Free Android App) for more accurate distance and height measurement if accuracy is important and critical.
We release Auto Distance in free and we really hope that this instrument tool can help you in quick distance estimation. We hopes you enjoy this tool. If you feel that this app is nice and useful, please take a little time to share this app with your friends or write a review on market. Your encouragement will be our motivation to continue improve and develope more free quality apps. If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Thank you!!
Forget about "kill all" buttons and all the hassle. AMM lets you customize the out-of-memory manager settings on your phone so you don't have to do it yourself with task killers. This works on both rooted and unrooted phones. So just start it up and forget about it.
If you have any questions or find a bug/problem please email the developer. We will try to reply ASAP.
Donating or buying the Premium version will remove ads.
task killer minfree lowmemkiller AMM
It uses the proximity sensor to know if the phone is near your ear or not.
If you are using any type of headset, it will turn the speaker off, regardless of the proximity sensor and use the headset.
Whenever you are in a call, a new "control" button appears (default location is on the top left of the screen).
Pressing this button enables (Green icon) or disables (Red icon) the service for the current call.
Alternatively you can use notification on the status bar instead of the control button.
Please note that when disabling the service it will turn off the speaker.
Furthermore, the speaker button of the dialer may not indicate the current status of the speaker (on\off), nevertheless the status is changed.
Some devices may need to be calibrated for the app to work correctly.
See 'Calibration' option in settings if needed.
- Set default service status.
- Disable the service when phone is set to silent or vibrate (optional).
- On each call, you can change the service status for that specific call (It does not change your dialer).
Using it will turn the speaker on if service is enabled, and off if service is disabled.
- Set the speaker status when call starts.
- When changing to speaker, set the volume to maximum (configurable).
- Keep the screen on when speaker and/or headset is in used (optional).
- Control for speaker on\off delay (separate delay for on and off).
- Select between using control button or notification on status bar.
- Custom location of the control button.
- Custom transparency of control button.
Default setting is to turn off the speaker quickly when putting it near the ear, but a longer delay to turn it off.
This way if you just move the phone for a second from the ear it will not turn it on.
Any comments\requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Just put in the subject "Auto Speaker".
Special thanks to:
- Mitch Atchley - For his big help in testing the application
- Nauman Afzal (@nomidesigns) - For Designing and and contributing the application icon
- Grigore Frișan - For translating into Romanian
- Daniel Delion - For translating into Russian
This application is included with my other toggles in my Premium Widget pack available for purchase in one convenient download!
**If you are having problems seeing the widget, please try recreating the widget or reinstalling. Necessary code updates may require this action, sorry!
This is designed to match my other widgets. This refreshes on a regular interval and when the screen is turned on (unlike other widgets) to stay up to date.
Please check out my other applications!
This is a widget. Long press on the home screen -> Add Widget -> Auto Rotate Widget.
Changelog on website
XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1910521
Note: Notification is mandatory for this app because without it Android will stop the service too often for too long. There's no use in auto brightness if it doesn't work half the time. So before you give a one star review, consider this fact and my assurance that I'm trying to find a more user-friendly way. I will no longer respond to "it has an ugly notification" type of ratings.
Also please see homepage about language support. Any translation help most welcome!
Velis auto brightness aims to provide the best possible brightness experience by using your devices sensors to determine the environment you're in. You have complete control over how much brightness will be applied for any given light condition, from selecting the sensors used to fully customizable brightness graph. This is a replacement for system provided auto-brightness functionality usually found in Settings / Display / Brightness
- Initial configuration wizard for an easy start
- User-selectable sensors: light, proximity, cameras
- Supports custom sensors on phones such as Sony Xperia, SGS 2
- Brightness presets for every taste and screen
- Profiles (save the brightness graph under your own name)
- Fully customizable brightness graph to fit your needs or cover your sensor’s faults
- Extensive sensitivity adjustments (light change threshold, smoothing times up / down, boost threshold)
- Superdimming to make those shades really dark
- Excluded apps (will disable Velis Auto Brightness when they are in use)
- Launcher widget with on/off button, profile select button and a brightness graph
- Tasker / Locale support for many sensor readings and app settings
- Convenient in-app store for premium content (some tasker and widget functionality) and developer support
- Custom app language
- Additional brightness when charging
- Only uses sensors when screen is on conserving battery
Tasker plug-in / Locale plug-in: Provides conditions for screen on, calculated light reading, proximity sensor reading, calculated brightness. Exposes many settings to locale / tasker for detailed adjustment from these managers. Some of this functionality is premium content available through in-app purchase.
App homepage: http://velisthoughts.blogspot.com/2012/09/velis-auto-brightness.html
XDA thread (best for support): http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=32142069
Activating multiple auto-brightness applications will not produce expected results so make sure only Velis auto brightness is active while you test it. This file is provided AS IS - without any warranty. The autor will not be liable for any (un)imaginable inconveniences, including, but not limited to your phone frying or your screen starting to shoot launcher widgets at you. :)
This app is available in following languages: Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, French, Italian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Slovene, Vietnamese
Thanks to all the translators for their hard work. Please see homepage if you want to help with translations.
WRITE_SETTINGS: Required to turn off system auto-brightness
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Required for starting the service at boot-up so that auto brightness works without manual program start
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Required for auto brightness to operate
GET_TASKS: Needed to detect current top activity for app exclusion list and proper screen filter operation
CAMERA: Determine environment brightness through cameras.
BILLING: Required for in-app store
You can set how often to connect, the connection period and pause it in a given time slot.
Sets to suit your preferences and forget it!
On Android 5 Lollipop due to a limitation introduced in this version is no longer possible to stop the connection.We apologize for the inconvenience, we are working to solve the problem.
If you are using your device during the time for which you scheduled the stop of the connection, the connection will remain active until the screen turns off.
Try "Connection On/Off widget" app if you want to manually turn On/Off the data connection
If you have any feedback or issues, please email me!
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY.
This tool is perfect to save the battery if you are staying often between places without WiFi. Personally, I have reduced the battery consumption of the WLAN by over 30% to 10%. The tool reduces the battery consumption and save the battery. It's a real energy saver.
It's activate after a defined interval the wireless network and retrieve the current position.
If you are in a defined radius to the specified location the WIFI be enabled.
Otherwise, the wireless LAN is disabled to save power.
It can travel up to 10 locations and the service can be started immediately after booting the system.
The Internet is used for advertising and Google Maps!
If you have any problems, errors, suggestions or requests then please e-mail to email@example.com
All-In-One Toolbox is Free for Download at:
★Where to find Auto Tasks Plug-in:
- Install Auto Tasks Plug-in
- Open All-In-One Toolbox > Tools > Plug-ins > Auto Tasks Plug-in
★Shortcut and widget:
- Open All-In-One Toolbox, Tools-Plugin, long press the icon of Auto Tasks Plugin, you are able to create a shortcut to homescreen
Long press the blank area on your home screen-Widget-All-In-One Toolbox Customizable widget-Pick Auto Tasks Plugin, then you are able to use it together with other tools from All-In-One Toolbox.
- Auto Booster
- Auto Cache Cleaner
Clean cache at set interval, no need for manual clean any more!
- Wifi Manager
Turn on/off WIFI at set time, to save battery and make your life more convenient!
- Airplane Mode Manager
Turn on/off airplane mode at set time to avoid interruption.
- Do Not Disturb Mode (Silent Mode)
This plugin aims at freeing up more memory, and saving on your battery as well automatically, and at your preferable timeslot.
- User friendly interface
- Time saver, help to save your time with the auto features
- Battery Saver, with the management on Wifi and Airplane mode, you are able to save on your battery to the most.
- Free of charge
It is able to be timed on/off many tasks!
Your can do some system settings by the time,
such as WIFI/Bluetooth/Rigntone/Reset etc..
There are three executed mode : Power Saving, Super Power Saving, Normal.
If your device would miss tasks, please change to "Normal Mode" through menu.
Functions list :
* Multiple Language Support: Traditional Chinese, English
* Low memory usage
* Low frequency of use, low power usage
* Can be timed on/off 3G data, wifi, GPS, rigntone
* Can be timed on/off airplane mode, bluetooth, WIFI AP
* Can be timed Reset/Close device (rooted need)
* Regular timer : Every Day/Week/Month
* Can Enable/Disable tasks
* Can execute task immediately
* Can clear logs
* Auto clear up app cache
* Auto stop background service when no task enable
With this app you can let your device automatically establish bluetooths connection when bluetooth is enabled. It also acts as a Tasker / Locale / LLama Plugin to better cover all your special needs (Connect only if Wifi is disabled). It also supports disconnecting in this mode.
If you use this for tethering, our other App may be useful for you. It must be installed on the device that acts as a internet gateway. The Auto Connect App must be installed on the device where you don't have a regular internet connection (e.g. WIFI only tablet). For instance if you have a Galaxy Nexus and a Nexus 7 Tablet. Auto Tether goes to the Phone and Bluetooth Auto Connect runs on the tablet.
With Version 0.6 we improved compatibility especiallay with A2DP devices. If you still have compatibility issues you can help us getting an overview about what works and what not by filling out this form:
For Galaxy Tab Plus (P6210) users with Android 3.2:
It seems that this app can't connect to other devices because of samsungs own auto connect feature. Users told us that it works with experimental Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwhich firmware!
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
8. Play sound or vibrate while close.
9. Exclude apps you don't want automatically screen off feature
10. A widget to turn off screen! great power saver yet useful
0. Modify Settings in "Auto Screen Settings" app and enable the function
1. Add widget "AutoScreenOnOff" to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
- Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
- If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Translation Helps from:
Hai Long Hoang: Vietnamese
WebFrogeye : French
Ján Kučera: Slovak
Xander Stone: Dutch
Andrew: Russian, Ukranian
Paul L. Scholz: German
ps. If you have any suggestions, questions, bug reports, or you are willing to help translate strings, please send me email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Удобство программы в ее лаконичности. Одна кнопка на экране - включить/выключить освещение - по сути все, что нужно для использования. Если фонарик работает продолжительное время и экран устройства гаснет (автоматически или по нажатию кнопки питания), то для выключения подсветки достаточно просто убрать телефон в чехол, нет необходимости снова включать экран и закрывать фонарик вручную.
Vous êtes client Aviva ?
Bénéficiez d’un espace dédié et parcourez en quelques clics les informations relatives à votre contrat santé.
Découvrez ces fonctionnalités à portée de main :
- Mes services contrats :
> Remboursements : consultez en temps réel vos remboursements de frais de santé grâce au service de notification
> Tiers payant : en un clic, accédez à votre carte de tiers payant
> Devis : maîtrisez votre budget grâce au simulateur de remboursement optique et dentaire
> Prise en charge: transmettez votre demande de prise en charge hospitalière
> Garanties : visualisez les garanties de votre contrat
> Plans : géolocalisez et accédez à l’annuaire de votre Agence Aviva et aux professionnels de santé qui pratiquent le tiers payant Aviva.
> Et bien plus encore…
- Infos, conseils, client ou non client d’une complémentaire santé Aviva, accédez gratuitement, à de nombreux services pratiques :
> Actualités et informations santé : restez informé avec Vidal
> Les gestes qui sauvent : formez-vous sur les réflexes de premiers secours et testez vos connaissances en partenariat avec la Croix-Rouge française
> Services d’urgences : retrouvez les principaux numéros des services d’urgence à appeler en cas de besoin.
Attention : Si vous êtes un client Aviva direct ou un client AMIS, vous ne pouvez malheureusement pas ouvrir un compte sur notre application Aviva santé.
Besoin d’information sur l’application « Aviva santé » ? Contactez le Service Client :email@example.com