Beermad mobile is designed for all beer-lovers who like to keep a record of the beers they've sampled. Whether you're a hard-core scooper or someone who likes to try different beers and keep notes about what you thought about them, this is the app for you. And it's incredibly easy to use.
Please note that import/export can only use whichever card in your device that has been defined as the "default storage location". This is due to access restrictions in Android to stop apps getting up to no good.
Please also note that there are no beers or breweries in the database until you add them yourself. An optional CSV file to import current regular/seasonal British beers will be available to purchase in the near future.
To people reviewing with problems (or anybody else having problems), please email with details so I can try to help/fix.
With over 1000 British Real Ale breweries producing over 10 000 beers every year, there's never been a wider range of ales available in our pubs. No wonder thousands of beer-lovers keep a record of the beers they've sampled.
Beermad mobile for Android is designed to make keeping those records even easier. Whether you're a hard-core scooper or someone who just likes to try a variety of ales and keep a note of them, it's designed to make your life easy.
You can record (and show) as much or as little about each beer and brewery as you want. The list below shows what you can record; you choose what to use, only the brewery and beer names have to be recorded.
Please note that this app does not come pre-loaded with a beer database. It will be empty until you start putting beers in yourself.
Brewery informationAs many or as few as you want of:
- Link to website
- Link to Beermad page
- Link to Quaffale page
- Link to Cyclops tasting notes page
- Telephone number (with quick-dial link)
- Email address
- Currently brewing (yes/no)
- Whether use of a sparkler is recommended (get this from Camra's Good Beer Guide)
- Date added
- Date last updated
- Up to four extra fields to record anything else about the brewery you want to note
Beer informationAs many or as few as you want of:
- Alternative names
- Sampled (yes/no)
- Personal rating
- Colour (as a typed-in name, from a colour-picker or by picking a colour from a photo taken with your camera)
- Beer style
- Date sampled
- Container (cask, Real Ale in a bottle, etc)
- Sediment preference (for RAIBs)
- Date added
- Date last updated
- Photograph (taken with 'phone's camera
- Up to four extra fields to record anything else about the beer you want to note
On some devices, the page automatically zooms annoyingly when you search for a brewery or beer. This can now be disabled within the Beermad mobile settings.
If you keep ratings, you can have a colour bar on each brewery page, giving an indication of how good or bad you've found the brewery's beers to have been (with optional alternative colour-scheme for colour-blind people.
Your existing beer list can be imported into Beermad mobile using a CSV file. All information is kept on your Android device and can be exported from the app either as a CSV file or a Beermad export file (suitable for keeping backups or copying beers to another Android device).
Beermad mobile can be used in English, Dutch or French (choose when you install it or change later).
Pour plus d'informations, consultez notre site web : www.lalchimiste.ca
Joliette (Québec) : Juin 2012
Facilitez-vous la vie grâce à cette application Carrefour :
1. Gagnez du temps et faites vos courses chez Carrefour depuis votre Smartphone.
Sélectionnez vos articles, la date, l’heure et le point de retrait. Nous préparons vos courses pour vous. Il ne vous reste plus qu’à passer les prendre et les payer en magasin !
2. Feuilletez les folders interactifs de Carrefour pour profiter de tous leurs avantages. Vous accédez aux meilleures promotions du moment !
3. Grâce au store locator, trouvez un magasin Carrefour, Carrefour planet, Carrefour market, GB ou Carrefour express proche de chez vous ou de votre lieu de vacances en Belgique. Besoin de connaître les heures d’ouverture ou de trouver un magasin ouvert le soir ou le dimanche ? Avec le store locator, tout est possible !
4. Scannez votre Carrefour Bonus Card sur votre Smartphone, présentez ce dernier à la caisse munie d'une douchette et bénéficiez de nombreux avantages Bonus Card !
Fonctionnalités disponibles :
- Vos courses online depuis votre Smartphone
- Recherche d’un magasin Carrefour dans toute la Belgique
- Consultation des heures d’ouverture d’un magasin Carrefour en Belgique
- Rédaction d’une liste de courses et contrôle de certains prix
- Navigation multiple dans le folder Carrefour
- Enregistrement de votre Carrefour Bonus Card sur votre Smartphone.
Gain de temps, simplicité et service. C’est ça l’application Carrefour ! Téléchargez-la vite.
✓ realtime openinghours;
✓ the available services;
✓ the current promotions;
At regular intervals you will find news about our activities and/or our products.
We would love to have your your reactions or suggestions regarding this application. It will allow us to improve our service and better meet your expectations.
We look forward to serving you soon!
More from developer
Do you know all Belgian beers ?
The Beer Passport contains more than 300 different Belgian beers ! Try them, check them in the app and take a photo to prove it ;)
The perfect app if you are spending a holiday or a weekend in Belgium, in Brussels or Bruges for example. Many of these beers can also be found in Lille and the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region.
Take a picture of you having the beer and keep a souvenir of your stay in Belgium.
The photos are named by the date and time and the name of the beer in question. They are stored on the SD card in a specific directory to easily share them thereafter.
This application is ideal for organizing a tour of Belgian bars or a bachelor party.
Duvel, Kwak, Chimay, Leffe, Ciney, La Chouffe, ... All these and many other Belgian beers are in the application Beer Passport (Belgium), with the photo of the bottle to check.
If you find a beer that is not in the list, contact me by e-mail so that I can add it.
Of course, I'm counting on you to consume these alcoholic drinks responsibly, as the good beer-tasters that you are;)
You have to eliminate all the aliens off the grid starting from where you want and then moving horizontally, vertically or diagonally under the rules of the game
Legal moves are indicated by colors, so that you focus on choosing the best alien to kill to be able to chain them all. Each color has a meaning to help you in your decisions.
The rules are very simple and the games very quick, but to eliminate all the enemies is not as easy as it looks. You will surely need to try many times before you get to beat the game and save the Earth from invaders ;)
The game provides several levels, but the real challenge is to overcome the full grid of a hundred aliens.
If you like games of thinking with simple rules and high difficulty, like solitaire games or puzzles, 100 aliens will quickly become addictive and you will enjoy a quick game on the subway or waiting for the bus or train.
Will you be smart enough to defeat the hundred aliens?