Bépo External Keyboard is an Android application to add Bépo support on Android for external USB or bluetooth keyboards.
The application is free, and its code can be downloaded at this address: https://github.com/anisse/bepo-android
The application is compatible from Android 4.1, for external keyboards (USB or bluetooth) only.
Some Android overlays modify the support for external keyboards. This is the case on these non-compatible devices:
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (Android 4.4.2)
Asus Fonepad 7 (Android 4.4.2)
Asus MeMo Pad 7 ME572C
The app has been successfully tested on these devices:
Nexus 7 2012 (Android 4.4.4)
Nexus 5 (Android 6.0.1)
Nexus 6P (Android 6.0.1)
Nexus 9 (Android 6.0.1)
1. Settings -> Language & input.
2. Connect the external keyboard.
3. Click on the external keyboard that should have been detected.
4. Click on “Configure keyboard layouts”.
5. Scroll down to "French", add Bépo and confirm.
6. Choose the Bépo layout.
For screenshots, see http://bepo.fr/wiki/BepoAndroid#Utilisation