You can add all your teams for each season, and consult the team's infos and seasonal stats.
Add your players infos, photo, and game's performance; the app will calculate all the total stats for every single player automatically.
Add your practice plan and exercises, describing the exercise and drawing with your fingers the clipboard.
Manage your exercises archive, shared by all your teams, to easily create new practice plans more rapidly.
Add games result, and the performance of every single player after a game, the app will calculate for you player's individuals stats and team's total stats.
You can also export every stats report and practice plan to PDF and send them via email, or import them on your computer.
• FEATURES •
• Manage your team practices, players and games for each season.
• Add team's photo.
• Consult your team stats for the season.
• Export your team stats to PDF.
• Send a group message to all your players via e-mail or text.
• Add a new practice with description and date.
• Add a new exercise to your practice plan with exercise description, note, duration and video.
• Draw with your fingers the exercise clipboard.
• Take the player's presence at practice.
• Export practice plan to PDF.
• Record a video of your players performing the practice for every exercise.
• Add your favorite exercises to the archive, in order to add an exercise to your new practice more rapidly.
• Add a new player with name, number, date of birth, role, height, weight, phone number, e-mail, notes and photo.
• Add new players to a team from your other teams.
• Consult the player's presence at practices, how many time he was a starting five, season total stats and stats per games played.
• Export the player's profile and seasonal stats to PDF.
• Add a new game with game result, opponent team, game type and notes.
• Add game with no score as scheduled game.
• Add the starting five and the reserves.
• Add players individual performance after a game, and the app will calculate the team's total stats.
• Export game and players total stats to PDF.
• Create your exercises archive, adding your favorite practice exercises or marking an existing exercise.
ASSISTANT COACH ACCOUNT
• You can create a backup and share it on your devices using the same Assistant Coach account.
• Add your colleagues with a registered Assistant Coach account and share your practice exercises and practice plans with them.
• PDF Streaming: every time you create a new PDF, the file is uploaded automatically to your account. The file will appear on your profile page on the web, and you will be able to download the last 15 PDF files created.
• CONTACTS •
If you have any suggestions for improving the app, or any problem, or need help, please feel free to write to the email below.
ASSISTANT COACH: http://www.assistantcoach.co/AssistantCoachRugby
This season will see the Kings enter the competition for the first time, replacing the Lions
With this app you get Fixtures, Results, Live Scores and team standings.
Personalise the app for your favourite #RWC2015 team
Test your knowledge in the RWC trivia quiz
Work out the great RWC moment from a close up photo
Add the RWC match schedule to your calendar
Check out which RWC matches still have tickets available
Watch some of the best moments from the RWC archive
Super Rugby, the largest and pre-eminent professional rugby union football competition in the Southern Hemisphere, has teamed up with fanatix, the leading social network for sports fans, to give you a new way to come together with friends and other fans to follow and debate the sport, players, matches and news of the moment.
The app includes news, blogs, images, video and social media content from the all the top Super Rugby players, teams and websites all over the globe. You can customise your rugby experience and create a personalised stream that delivers the most up to date news and views from the opinion makers you like to follow.
When your team is in action, discuss the game with friends in private group chats called Huddles. With real-time tweets and score updates, Super Rugby is the definitive live social mobile experience for Super Rugby fans.
Download and enjoy!
The Rugby Championship has teamed up with fanatix, the leading social network for sports fans, to give you a new way to come together with friends and other fans to follow and debate the sport, players, matches and news of the moment.
The app includes news, scores, blogs, images, video and social media content and you can customise your rugby experience to create a personalised stream that delivers the most up to date news and views from the opinion makers you like to follow.
When your team is in action, discuss the game with friends in private group chats called Huddles. With real-time tweets and score updates, The Rugby Championship is the definitive live social mobile experience for fans of southern hemisphere rugby.
Download and enjoy!
For everyone who loves their rugby.
This app contains news feeds, blogs, podcasts and video channels.
Open a news item or blog post and flick to the left to move to the next item or right to move back.
Return to the home screen by pressing on the home icon top left. From the home screen exit the application by using your device's back or home buttons.
Navigate between different activities from the home screen or the drop down navigation menu.
When in a podcast use your devices's settings button to access the controls.
Videos will open in either the youtube application or your internet browser. Use your back button to exit this and return to the application.
If you enjoy this application please rate it or share with your friends.
This application utilises Google Admob advertisements. These are small banners displayed at either the bottom or top of the application.
The only information gathered by the application is anonymous data for Google Analytics. If you prefer there is the option to switch this off from settings.
The app has integration with Calendar and Maps, allowing you add the games to your Calendar and view the map for the games locations, and more... live scores, news and works even offline, updating all the data when a connection is established.
- Live scores and standing;
- Schedule of the Games in your time zone
- Calendar integration, add the games to your calendar easily and a reminder will show before the game starts;
- Maps integration for all the venues, see the map for the venue and your distance;
- Online News.
With a clean an simple to use interface this app will help you stay updated with this season of Super Rugby 2014, with the Standing, Scores, and News updated. The schedule shows the games date and time in your timezone automatically, and you can add any game to your calendar and be reminded before the game starts, Maps for all the venues helps you get the directions to the venue or see your distance.
A must to have app for the Rugby fans!
Comprehensive match coverage, team schedules, video highlights, player interaction, tickets and news.
In association with Brian O'Driscoll, Ultimate Rugby covers all Tier One rugby matches worldwide including 6 Nations, The Rugby Championship, Heineken Cup, Super 15, RaboDirect Pro12, Aviva Premiership, Currie Cup and coming soon the Lions Tour.
Follow the live scoring on your phone and interact with other supporters in our live match chat section. Share your views and opinions with other fans from all around the world.
Thanks to you the users for making for us the #1 app in world rugby and we have included many of your great suggestions in our latest version.
- Real time LIVE scores for all Tier One professional rugby matches worldwide. Includes post match video highlights
- Player Profile cards connecting you with your favourite players
- Team and Player twitter Integration and the new ability to share the score via Twitter and Facebook
- Personalization: Identify and follow your favorites
- Massively improved post match experience including scoring stats and improved highlights packages
- Breaking news, ticket availability and stadium maps in the pre-match Centre.
- Notifications on squad announcements, kick off times and match results.
- Live chat with other fans before, during and after matches.
- Club Profiles displaying Twitter, Facebook and YouTube info.
- Calendar navigation giving easy access to previous scores and upcoming fixtures.
* All the latest news on Rugby Union and the All Blacks
* Great videos of our incredible ABs in action
* Fixtures and scores for a huge range of competitions such as Super Rugby, The Rugby Championship, the ITM Cup and International tests from around the world
* Team lineups and player information
But we've added SO. MUCH. MORE:
* A slick new Timeline to keep you up to speed with news, videos, Tweets, Fixtures and interesting stats from the world of Rugby Union
* You can now go back and view past season fixtures as well as upcoming games. Vital to get one up on your mates when they challenge your amazing memory of that epic try when Aaron Cruden crossed the line in the 36th Minute against Australia in October 2013...
* A whole new experience for live matches lets you see key info, a points worm, live commentary, Line ups, players, and super lovely STATS!
* Did we mention STATS?! Oh yes. Well lets mention them again as they're gorgeous and informative and who can say fairer than that? We have stats for each game, we have stats for each player in a game, we have stats for teams and we have stats for each player's season. We think you will love them!
* Our new standings section is great too. You can see how each team is faring in their various competitions, their recent form and upcoming fixtures. Nice.
* The all new team section gives you a whole new view on every team. You can now get closer to the teams than ever before with an overview of how they are going in their current competitions, see each player, the latest team lineups, team stats (hooray stats again), try scorers and even who has scored the most points and kicks this season.
* Players also get a great new treatment with lovely profile pictures, bio information and their season stats.
All in all this is the best update we've ever made and we hope you love it as much as we do. Go the All Blacks!
La LNR est fière de vous présenter l’application rugby la plus complète jamais réalisée, et de vous offrir la possibilité de suivre votre ou vos équipes favorites sous tous les angles !
Accédez depuis votre appareil Android à toute l’actualité du Rugby en France (PRO D2 et TOP 14) et à l’international (Equipe de France et Coupes d’Europe)
Découvrez toutes les actualités, calendriers, résultats et statistiques du TOP14, de la PRO D2 et des grandes compétitions internationales. Dans une interface intuitive et dynamique, vous trouverez également :
· Toutes les compositions d’équipe la veille des matches
· Les matchs commentés en live avec de nombreuses statistiques de jeu
· Les résultats du TOP 14 et de la PRO D2
· De nombreuses vidéos : résumés des matches, interview, conférences de presse..
· Les statistiques ultra complète des championnats de TOP 14 et de PRO D2
· Tous les classements les plus détaillés par joueurs et par clubs
· Toutes les informations sur votre club favori
· La billetterie pour tous les évènements à venir
· La Boutique officielle de la LNR
· Le jeu Fantasy TOP 14
· Interagissez avec toutes vos équipes favorites sur les réseaux sociaux
N’attendez plus, venez rejoindre la plus grande communauté rugby de France.
Nous travaillons également sur la version tablette qui arrive très prochainement, restez connectés ;)
This app was designed to help you have the speed, strength and power to dominate the sport of rugby. Designed by professional strength and conditioning coaches, this program suites any rugby position. Whether you are a winger, hooker, or a fly half, this app will get you to performing at a high level.
This type of training is for serious Rugby players!
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Get all your Super Rugby updates on the go, including:
* Instant score updates and scorers.
* The latest news, weather forecast, odds, winning streak and tipping trends (from footytips.com.au) for every game.
* The Super Rugby ladder and win/loss history for teams.
* Enter your tips for Australia's No. 1 tipping site - footytips.com.au.
* The latest Super Rugby news from the major news outlets.
* The most up to date twitter posts from your favourite accounts.
Bought to you by the team from footytips.com.au, this app is all you need for your Super Rugby fix.
Rugby Dood is a must have application for rugbycoaches. A great clipboard or playbook application, it allows users to touch and move players around on a field and then layer on doodles and text. Once happy with the image, users can then save image. Saving a series of player positions can also be used to make animations that can be shared. Can be used on phone or tablet, buy once!
- quick play area transitions or use multitouch to position field
- move players, add pylons, refs and a ball
- save/share images & animations
- add text and move it around
- various doodles such as arrow line or dotted line
Please email me for support or feature requests: email@example.com
(post images and animations to the user forum)
- Training / How-to videos
- Web-based animation viewer
- Download Free Windows Video Maker
Keywords: strategy, coach, playbook, play, book, clipboard, drills, plays, player positions, doodle, field