* Mobile, roaming & WiFi usage counting
* Advanced data usage prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude apps, exclude time periods, do not count 2G or 4G)
* Usage history with graph & CSV export
* Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* NEW! Real Time traffic graphs (local, roaming and WiFi)
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes / 5 styles). Mobile network enable/disable widget.
* Backup/restore with optional auto-backup
* Redesigned "Holo" user interface
* Account per SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM - WARNING! may not work well with dual-SIM phones).
* Import settings & data from 3GW free (don't uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
* ... and more!
Translated in Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lituanian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, more on the way.
*** ANDROID 4.3 users: Usage by application breakdown NOT WORKING (Android bug) with 3GW < 1.22.2, PLEASE UPGRADE to version 1.22.2 (or more recent) which fixes the problem ***
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the "Calculate global usage from usage by app" advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
* Early versions of 3GW Pro reported as not working on ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco (black screen).
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW Pro, please send a mail to email@example.com with details.
3GW Pro can't possibly work perfectly on all possible phone models (more than 2000 target devices) with all Android stock or custom versions + all manufacturers' custom layers (such as HTC Sense) + all carriers' custom layers + all combinations of installed applications, so please be understanding and collaborative rather than just angry if everything is not immediately perfect. Thank you.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
KEYWORDS: Network data traffic counter monitor 2G 3G 4G GPRS Edge Mobile local roaming WiFi statistics prediction control
toggle the mobile data network (3g APN) with a single touch on the screen, saving the time consuming you reach this functionality through the Android menu.
This widget is free and ad-free. We invite you to install it and enjoy!
With this widget you can
- Activate the 3G
- Disable 3G.
- Enable / disable (on / off) mobile data network with a single touch on the screen;
- The dynamic widget icon dropping down you know whether you are connected or disconnected.
- 3g widget
- 3g On Off
- data on off
- data enabler
If you have any suggestions, comments please send an email to our address developer.
- Should NOT be installed on SD card (run as service)
- DO NOT USE version 0.30.0, please UPGRADE to 0.30.1 or greater!
* KNOWN PROBLEMS:
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself.
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
* HTC Velocity 4G and HTC Vivid on ICS: be sure to CHECK the "Use pre-froyo.." option in 3GW Settings > Advanced, or mobile usage won't be counted.
* [Aug 2011] Crashes reported with Motorola Quench/ CLIQ XT since 0.30.0, please use older versions.
It's shortcut(blame google for that) for network system settings which allows you change 2G-3G and data roaming mode with 2 clicks instead of 4
How to add widget:
If you on HC, ICS or Jelly Bean:
Open All Apps -> Select Widgets tab -> Find widget in the list
For older versions:
Long click on empty space on your home screen -> Widgets -> Select widget from the list.
If widget doesn't appear on the widget list:
it is a bug in launcher, try to restart it:
Settings -> Apps -> Running tab -> Click on Show Cached Processes -> Select Launcher From the list and click Stop.
Try to re add widget
NOT FOR CDMA PHONES
Check our OnOff Widgets Pack!
Problems with your 3G connection? Does your phone lose data signal and, often, is not able to reconnect (despite having network coverage), leaving you without emails until you realize and then you must turn flight mode on and off to get back in business? That is a known issue that affects some people, and seems to be caused by some combinations of Carrier / Phone model. If all of this sounds familiar to you, try this application. I built it for my own usage since I was affected too.
3G Reconnect checks data connectivity at fixed intervals and, if needed, restarts data connections in the background by turning flight mode on and off for you. You won't miss emails or chats anymore, at least while you're in an area with data coverage.
Don't worry: it won't restart anything if you're in a phone call or if you're connected to a Wi-Fi network. Likewise, it won't try this trick if you're in an area with no network coverage at all (it would be useless), or if you disabled the data connections from the Android setting.
Please send me an email if you find any problem or bug, or if you have any suggestion to improve the tool.
Tags: 3G, 3g connection, 3G signal, 3G restart, 3G refresh, data connection, data signal, gprs, edge, hspa, data restart, 3G restart, 3G, 3G fix, 3g fix, internet connection, internet restart, 3g reconnect, refresh connections, wifi, flight mode, 3G on, 3G off, 3g switch, data switch, data fix, network, data connection, reset 3g, reset data, reset connection, reset internet
It shows statistics of your usage and shows alerts if you reach your limit.
There are all kinds of widgets to show the most valuable statistics directly on the home screen.
Call Meter 3G has a complex rule engine to let you set up the app exactly the way your provider writes your bills.
* Viber calls are detected as standard calls. Please tell Viber to fix this.
* Doesn't count properly data usage on some Samsung devices. This problem is based on Samsung's Android version and got fixed on most devices with some Android update.
This app is open source software build in spare time. Adding bad comments in Play Store won't help much to make it better.
Please add your issues with this app on the app's website.
This is a complete rebuild of Call Meter NG. It has a huge amount of new features like widgets and alerts.
It's new architecure allows more complex plans.
Feel free to test it and help me make it more userfriendly as it is currently. ;)
Permissions of this app:
* READ SMS OR MMS: count your messages
* RECEIVE SMS: update logs before a recently received message got deleted
* FULL INTERNET ACCESS: importing rules
* READ CONTACT DATA: convert numbers to names (e.g. in number groups)
* MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: write/export rules to sd card
* READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY: update logs in background
* PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING: update logs in background
Feel free to help translating this app to your language here: http://ub0r.de/translate/cm3/
Please see https://code.google.com/p/callmeter/issues/list for issues and enhancement requests.
Keywords: minutes calls sms txt text data traffic counter log phone usage watchdog alert widget statistics at&t verizon three o2 t-mobile vodafone orange
Appli pour curieux ;)
Permet d'afficher un icone dans la barre de notification pour indiquer si l'on est connecté sur une antenne de l'opérateur FreeMobile(TM) ou Orange(TM).
L'icone est rafraîchi à chaque changement d'antenne.
Appli très légère, gratuite, sans pub, simple et efficace!
Les antennes Femtocell de la Freebox révolution sont indiquées à partir de la v3.0.
* Développement totalement indépendant, n'appartient ni à Free/FreeMobile, ni à Orange.
* Sur CERTAINS téléphones il est inutile d'activer l'option itinérance des données (roaming) dans les paramètres Android, cela dépend de la version d'Android.
* Ne nécessite pas de connexion: peut être utilisé avec le forfait illimité ou 2€.
* Une suggestion? une remarque? un bug? contactez moi!
* Free, Freemobile et Orange sont des marques déposées citées à titre informatif. Les logos et marques sont et demeurent la propriété de leurs sociétés respectives.
__Jamais vu de logo Free?__
* L'appli n'indique pas la présence d'une antenne mais bien l'antenne sur laquelle vous êtes connectés... et ça change tout:
* Il est possible que vous n'ayez jamais vu d'Antenne FreeMobile mais seulement Orange ce qui peut être +- normal, à moins que votre tel n'ai du mal à basculer sur Free tout seul (constaté sur certains Android).
* Vous êtes certains qu'il y a une antenne Free? Forcez temporairement le tel à se connecter dessus:
Paramètres -> Sans fil et réseaux -> Réseaux mobiles -> Opérateurs Réseau -> sélection automatique.
* Icones noir et blanc en cours de dessin.
* Carte et Statistiques. Peut être plus tard puisque je n'ai pas trop de temps libre en ce moment.
* Ne tuez pas l'appli avec un taskiller.
* Désactiver l'itinérance des données empêche la connexion data mais l'antenne reste bien Orange.
* L'opérateur sera toujours FreeMobile, c'est l'antenne qui est Orange.
* L'option "itinérance des données" n'est pas nécessaire sur Samsung Nexus S.
* Installation sur SD impossible car c'est un service.
* Il n'y a pas de boucle de rafraichissement / timer, c'est le systeme android qui annonce le changement d'antenne à chaque fois que c'est nécessaire. Un problème, bug, suggestion, mot d'amour, contactez moi!
The background data will only be available when you are in range of the 3G network (and higher).
(This app is not blocking the MMS APN)
*Warning* If you do not understand what this program is doing or you do not need this app - please don't download it.
Please keep in mind this app is not supported anymore.
Remember to DISABLE the 3G Data Only! before uninstall.
Please report any issues by sending an email instead of leaving a comment.
Tags: 2g 3g gprs edge umts hsdpa hsupa data block allow disable enable
Tính năng chính:
+ Theo dõi lưu lượng dữ liệu gửi/nhận qua kết nối GPRS/EDGE/3G. Thống kê lưu lượng đã sử dụng theo từng kỳ, ngày, tuần, tháng
+ Tích hợp sẵn các gói cước Mobile Internet của các nhà mạng tại Việt Nam: Mobifone, Vinaphone, Viettel, Vietnamobile, Gmobile. Hỗ trợ đầy đủ các thông số gói cước: cước thuê bao, thời hạn, lưu lượng miễn phí, cước vượt gói, block... Có thể thay đổi, so sánh các gói cước với nhau
+ Thông tin trực quan về lưu lượng và thời lượng đã dùng, tốc độ sử dụng hiện tại, mức dùng cao hay thấp, đề nghị mức lưu lượng nên sử dụng trong thời gian còn lại của gói cước
+ Tự động tắt APN (ngắt kết nối 2G/3G) khi lưu lượng vượt mức thiết lập (Chỉ hiệu lực trên Android trước 4.0)
+ Hỗ trợ widget trên màn hình Home để dễ dàng theo dõi sự thay đổi và thao tác nhanh
+ Hỗ trợ cảnh báo lưu lượng và mức dùng trên thanh thông báo hệ thống
+ Và nhiều tính năng khác đang đợi bạn khám phá...
Kỹ thuật khác biệt: (Xem chi tiết trên trang chủ)
+ Vì chương trình dùng Widget, Alarm và Service nên chú ý không cài chương trình sang thẻ nhớ (A2SD)
+ Chương trình hỗ trợ từ phiên bản Android 2.2 trở lên
+ Việc tính lưu lượng và cước dữ liệu trên server của các nhà mạng vì lý do nào đó có thể sai số với cách tính được công báo trên trang chủ. Chương trình chỉ cố gắng ghi nhận lưu lượng thực tế của hệ thống để tính toán theo thông số các gói cước
+ Kết quả trả về khi truy vấn thông tin DATA qua SMS/USSD thường là lấy ở thời điểm trước so với thực tế nên lưu lượng thường nhỏ hơn
+ Trường hợp chương trình không ổn định thì các bạn vui lòng đảm bảo không tắt chương trình bằng các TaskKiller
Tiết kiệm, Cước phí, Lưu lượng, Viet, Vietnam, GPRS, EDGE, 2G, 3G, APN, Cellular, Mobile, Internet, Network, Data, Traffic, Usage, Counter, Watchdog, Monitor, Statistics, Fee, On Off
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection.
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ Keep track of your monthly data, text and voice usage so you don’t go over your limit.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
You can also;
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or BBM not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Facebook, Instagram or Twitter too slow to be enjoyable? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
We map- Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
A lot of configuration options, widgets, notifications with network traffic, plan data, count data for period
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Languages support: English, German, Slovak, Polish, Chinese, Romanian, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Czech, Hungary, Spain, Slovenia, Croatia
Application without ADS and for free. Extended functionality has been added in PRO:
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to check if WIFI is enable/disable
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - to check if GSM is enable/disable
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save exported transfer to SD card
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - to read id_device (id_device is require to generate unique activation code for extended functionality for user who donate app)
android.permission.VIBRATE - to enable vibration when transfer limit will be exceeded (optional in settings)
No permissions to network, so application doesn't send any information from phone.
Please check if GSM/CDMA/WIFI works for you on your phone before buy pro.
KEYWORDS&TAGS: traffic counter 2g 3g wifi gprs count Traffic Statistics flow net Traffic Monitor Data counter traffic stats traffic control Network Usage Mobile Counter Network Monitor Network Traffic Info licznik danych pakietowych, licznik transferu danych
IMPORTANT: this is a widget, not an application. This means that you have to install it on the desktop as a widget. It's completely normal that in the settings page there is only a set of options.
Simple widget that toggles 4 different connection statuses on each click:
1. 3G enabled
2. WiFi enabled
3. 3G & WiFi enabled
4. 3G & WiFi disabled
From settings page is possible to disable statuses that are not useful.
Is also possible to choose icon color.
I wrote this widget for myself cause I needed it, now I'm sharing it for free.
WHAT CAN BE USEFUL FOR (and not only)
If you are at home/office and you have wifi signal that often disconnects, by setting "WiFi ONLY" mode you prevent 3G connection to switch on each time wifi is lost.
If you use "WiFi ONLY" at home/office and 3G outside, you will switch in one click to "3G ONLY" mode instead of reactivating data connection and disabling wifi in a sequence of operations.
For any suggestion (like using a different icon) or discussion you can refer to this thread of XDA developers forum:
On Samsung Galaxy S2 (but probably also on other devices) the first time the widget is added to the desktop the phone frozes a while and an error is reported; just press home button and try to install a second time.
*NOT WORKING ON...
To disable 3G conection I don't use the tricks of modify APN or start Data Settings page, therefore is possible that in some devices/firmware versions the widget is not able to toggle data connection on/off. Sorry for that but I do not intend to cover that cases.
What I know for sure is that generally works on 2.3.x devices, while don't works 2.2.x and previuos ones. Please report running and not running conditions.
stackoverflow.com for magic hints
This app contains Ads (top of the "Preferences" screen). If you would like use a version without Ads (and support my development of this app) purchase the "3G Connection Fix Donate" version (uninstall the "Free" before installing the "Donate" version).
If you like my apps, why not try out my new app: "Next Alarm Free", it displays the time and day of your next alarm in the status bar. Look in the "More by developer" section to install it.
Important: This app will only be effective if the manual (Flight mode) workaround described below successfully activates 3G data.
The simplest (manual) workaround for this issue is to turn on "Flight mode" and then turn it back off again when you notice no 3G data connection. This manual workaround is annoying, and if you forget to do it then you are without a data connection.
3G Connection Fix will attempt to activate 3G data by automatically toggling Flight mode on then off when the phone disconnects from Wifi, if the phone doesn't switch to 3G by itself.
This app will not work on Android 4.2 and above (for example Nexus 4) due to a change made in Android.
This app has been tested on:
Samsung Galaxy Ace (2.3.4 Gingerbread)
Samsung Galaxy Gio (2.2 Froyo)
Comments and feedback suggest this app may also work on:
Samsung Galaxy Y, S, S2, Mini, Fit, Replenish, Transfix, Indulge, Pocket
Motorola Droid X
HTC One X, Evo 4G, Desire GSM (CyanogenMod 7.1)
LG C800G, Optimus One, P990, LGL45C, Optimus 4X HD P880
Experia U, X8, X10
If you try this on a different phone and it doesn't work please email me. If it works for you please leave a comment (or send me an email) stating the model of your phone.
There is a button in the preferences screen to manually "fix now" which will reset your network connections immediately. This does not affect the existing automatic fixing behavior.
There is also an advanced setting to force reset of the connection when leaving Wifi even if the phone reports it has connected to 3G (this is used when the phone reports its connected to 3G, but the connection has failed). Changing this setting should not be required for most users.
1. There is a 1 minute delay between your phone disconnecting from Wifi and this app attempting to activate 3G data to allow the phone time to try to switch to 3G by itself.
2. If you are on a phone call this app won't disconnect you but also won't attempt to activate 3G data.
If you find any bugs please email me rather than leaving a comment on the Market.
A (paid) version of this app with no ads ("3G Connection Fix Donate") is available to buy (look in the "More from developer" section).
This app uses the data connection for ad serving and to enable use of the Flurry analytics agent.
This app was written to work around Android Issue #2207.
● Set simple, just set the start date of every month and the traffic quota, you can easily grasp the flow.
● Graphical flow charts of every hour.
(1) the monthly network usage traffic will soon exceed or exceeded alert the user from the set value is defined.
(2) the cost of , balance sheet date, automatically flow to zero of the previous month to recalculate.
(3) to provide daily and monthly 3G and WIFI traffic reports.
(4) to provide stand-alone program of traffic reports.
3G Defender is only available to upload and download totals not calculated separately,
Users to download only to billing, or upload before billing, 3G Defender Not suitable for use.
Developed by Vista(@NexusRoi).
all phones are supported. Just need root.
YOU MUST ROOT YOUR PHONE. THIS IS ROOT APP.
* Little donation(buying pro version!) or AD clicks would be helpful for developers. ^^*
based on Build.prop Optimization.
- Features -
Number/Number/Number (example: 10/10/6) means GPRS Class/Max download speed/Max upload speed.
Speaking Simply, Higher value boosts your data network speed,
but it can causes battery drain.
and you can choose Download speed increase option (slow upload speed) / Upload speed increase(slow download speed) option.
- Donation version(PRO) features -
Use clear white theme, and includes additional tweaks(such as Wi-Fi scan interval tweak, TCP Buffer tweak, RIL sleep policy tweaks).
Little donation would be helpful for developers!
If you have a question or problem, please contact to:
E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you!
More from developer
- Record your message.
- Select the application you want to use (Twitter, SMS, Facebook, email...).
- And validate.
For facebook find sharetofriends on the Android Market.
Keywords : voice recognition share text e-mail car handsfree
AppNotifier notifies you by e-mail of any app installation on your smartphone.
This app is designed to protect you from unwanted use of applications that involve GPS tracking or spying stuff.
It can also be used as a parental monitoring of installed applications.
AppNotifier protects you, for example, in such cases :
- Somebody, maybe one of your relatives, installs a geolocation application
- Somebody installs an spy application like text forward application
- An Android exploit is used to hidden install an application
- Your Gmail account has been hacked and someone installs an application from the Web Market
With this app, you'll always be aware of the applications installed on your smartphone.
- Internet : is needed to check for updates, to get the Plus module multi-currency price list, and e-mail notifications.
- Receive Boot Completed : to check if all the previous notifications has been sent.
- Write External Storage & Read Phone State : needed since the app is Cupcake compatible. Apps targeting 1.5 do request these permissions tacitly.
Key Words : antispy, anti-spy, tracking, anti-tracking, protect, anti-virus, antivirus
So you can share quotes, your high scores, links, notes, etc.
The official Facebook application can only post a link so that with this app you can publish any text.
Keywords: Facebook, friends, friend, wall, post, publish, share, text, link, quote, note, score, Facebook share, fbshare
Name & icon explanation: After multiple complaints from Facebook, I was constrained to find a name and logo without using Facebook, Face, FB, Wall or the F logo.
Languages : English, French
- NO MORE ADS
- Allows you to disable systray notifications (Hide AppNotifier)
- Gives you priority for support requests
- Helps me to pay the server and do great and greater stuff :)