* Mobile, roaming & WiFi usage counting
* Advanced data usage prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude apps, exclude time periods, do not count 2G or 4G)
* Usage history with graph & CSV export
* Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* NEW! Real Time traffic graphs (local, roaming and WiFi)
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes / 5 styles). Mobile network enable/disable widget.
* Backup/restore with optional auto-backup
* Redesigned "Holo" user interface
* Account per SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM - WARNING! may not work well with dual-SIM phones).
* Import settings & data from 3GW free (don't uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
* ... and more!
Translated in Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lituanian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, more on the way.
*** ANDROID 4.3 users: Usage by application breakdown NOT WORKING (Android bug) with 3GW < 1.22.2, PLEASE UPGRADE to version 1.22.2 (or more recent) which fixes the problem ***
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the "Calculate global usage from usage by app" advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
* Early versions of 3GW Pro reported as not working on ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco (black screen).
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW Pro, please send a mail to email@example.com with details.
3GW Pro can't possibly work perfectly on all possible phone models (more than 2000 target devices) with all Android stock or custom versions + all manufacturers' custom layers (such as HTC Sense) + all carriers' custom layers + all combinations of installed applications, so please be understanding and collaborative rather than just angry if everything is not immediately perfect. Thank you.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
KEYWORDS: Network data traffic counter monitor 2G 3G 4G GPRS Edge Mobile local roaming WiFi statistics prediction control
Appli pour curieux ;)
Permet d'afficher un icone dans la barre de notification pour indiquer si l'on est connecté sur une antenne de l'opérateur FreeMobile(TM) ou Orange(TM).
L'icone est rafraîchi à chaque changement d'antenne.
Appli très légère, gratuite, sans pub, simple et efficace!
Les antennes Femtocell de la Freebox révolution sont indiquées à partir de la v3.0.
(icon blanc dans v3.08)
* Développement totalement indépendant, n'appartient ni à Free/FreeMobile, ni à Orange.
* Sur CERTAINS téléphones il est inutile d'activer l'option itinérance des données (roaming) dans les paramètres Android, cela dépend de la version d'Android.
* Ne nécessite pas de connexion: peut être utilisé avec le forfait illimité ou 2€.
* Une suggestion? une remarque? un bug? contactez moi!
* Free, Freemobile et Orange sont des marques déposées citées à titre informatif. Les logos et marques sont et demeurent la propriété de leurs sociétés respectives.
__Jamais vu de logo Free?__
* L'appli n'indique pas la présence d'une antenne mais bien l'antenne sur laquelle vous êtes connectés... et ça change tout:
* Il est possible que vous n'ayez jamais vu d'Antenne FreeMobile mais seulement Orange ce qui peut être +- normal, à moins que votre tel n'ai du mal à basculer sur Free tout seul (constaté sur certains Android).
* Vous êtes certains qu'il y a une antenne Free? Forcez temporairement le tel à se connecter dessus:
Paramètres -> Sans fil et réseaux -> Réseaux mobiles -> Opérateurs Réseau -> sélection automatique.
* Icones noir et blanc en cours de dessin.
* Carte et Statistiques. Peut être plus tard puisque je n'ai pas trop de temps libre en ce moment.
* Ne tuez pas l'appli avec un taskiller.
* Désactiver l'itinérance des données empêche la connexion data mais l'antenne reste bien Orange.
* L'opérateur sera toujours FreeMobile, c'est l'antenne qui est Orange.
* L'option "itinérance des données" n'est pas nécessaire sur Samsung Nexus S.
* Installation sur SD impossible car c'est un service.
* Il n'y a pas de boucle de rafraichissement / timer, c'est le systeme android qui annonce le changement d'antenne à chaque fois que c'est nécessaire. Un problème, bug, suggestion, mot d'amour, contactez moi!
À tout instant, une icône dans la barre de notification affiche le réseau connecté : Free Mobile ou itinérance Orange. Un clic sur l'icône affiche le pourcentage d'utilisation de chaque réseau avec des informations détaillées, et le niveau de batterie en fonction de l'opérateur. Le type d'antenne connectée est affiché en permanence dans la barre de notification.
Comparez l'utilisation des antennes Free Mobile et Orange sur une période pouvant aller jusqu'à un mois, grâce à l'historisation des données collectées.
Les données collectées sont diffusées et consolidées sur le site http://freemobilenetstat.appspot.com, sur lequel vous pourrez consulter les statistiques d'utilisation globale de chaque réseau. Les données diffusées sont anonymes, et la fonctionnalité reste optionnelle.
Restez informé du changement de réseau par une alarme sonore configurable.
L'application est optimisée pour consommer le moins de batterie. À l'usage l'application est complètement transparente de ce point de vue.
Exportez vos données au format CSV pour construire vos propres graphiques d'utilisation.
Participez au développement de cette application. Le code source est disponible sur GitHub sous license ASL 2.0 : https://github.com/pixmob/freemobilenetstat
Partagez vos idées/suggestions sur la page communauté Free Mobile Netstat sur Google+ : https://plus.google.com/b/110276547074435126555/communities/100525449306471658501
Retrouvez toute l'actualité de l'application sur Google+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/110276547074435126555/
Cette application n'est pas développée par Free Mobile.
toggle the mobile data network (3g APN) with a single touch on the screen, saving the time consuming you reach this functionality through the Android menu.
This widget is free and ad-free. We invite you to install it and enjoy!
With this widget you can
- Activate the 3G
- Disable 3G.
- Enable / disable (on / off) mobile data network with a single touch on the screen;
- The dynamic widget icon dropping down you know whether you are connected or disconnected.
- 3g widget
- 3g On Off
- data on off
- data enabler
If you have any suggestions, comments please send an email to our address developer.
- Should NOT be installed on SD card (run as service)
- DO NOT USE version 0.30.0, please UPGRADE to 0.30.1 or greater!
* KNOWN PROBLEMS:
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself.
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
* HTC Velocity 4G and HTC Vivid on ICS: be sure to CHECK the "Use pre-froyo.." option in 3GW Settings > Advanced, or mobile usage won't be counted.
* [Aug 2011] Crashes reported with Motorola Quench/ CLIQ XT since 0.30.0, please use older versions.
A lot of configuration options, widgets, notifications with network traffic, plan data, count data for period
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Languages support: English, German, Slovak, Polish, Chinese, Romanian, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Czech, Hungary, Spain, Slovenia, Croatia
Application without ADS and for free. Extended functionality has been added in PRO:
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to check if WIFI is enable/disable
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - to check if GSM is enable/disable
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save exported transfer to SD card
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - to read id_device (id_device is require to generate unique activation code for extended functionality for user who donate app)
android.permission.VIBRATE - to enable vibration when transfer limit will be exceeded (optional in settings)
No permissions to network, so application doesn't send any information from phone.
Please check if GSM/CDMA/WIFI works for you on your phone before buy pro.
KEYWORDS&TAGS: traffic counter 2g 3g wifi gprs count Traffic Statistics flow net Traffic Monitor Data counter traffic stats traffic control Network Usage Mobile Counter Network Monitor Network Traffic Info licznik danych pakietowych, licznik transferu danych
Problems with your 3G connection? Does your phone lose data signal and, often, is not able to reconnect (despite having network coverage), leaving you without emails until you realize and then you must turn flight mode on and off to get back in business? That is a known issue that affects some people, and seems to be caused by some combinations of Carrier / Phone model. If all of this sounds familiar to you, try this application. I built it for my own usage since I was affected too.
3G Reconnect checks data connectivity at fixed intervals and, if needed, restarts data connections in the background by turning flight mode on and off for you. You won't miss emails or chats anymore, at least while you're in an area with data coverage.
Don't worry: it won't restart anything if you're in a phone call or if you're connected to a Wi-Fi network. Likewise, it won't try this trick if you're in an area with no network coverage at all (it would be useless), or if you disabled the data connections from the Android setting.
Please send me an email if you find any problem or bug, or if you have any suggestion to improve the tool.
Tags: 3G, 3g connection, 3G signal, 3G restart, 3G refresh, data connection, data signal, gprs, edge, hspa, data restart, 3G restart, 3G, 3G fix, 3g fix, internet connection, internet restart, 3g reconnect, refresh connections, wifi, flight mode, 3G on, 3G off, 3g switch, data switch, data fix, network, data connection, reset 3g, reset data, reset connection, reset internet
NOT for versions above Android 3.0 (Please use another app)
Important! It will work properly only on the Korean version of Galaxy S (SHW-M110S) and the similar Samsung's Galaxy devices (e.g. Korean Galaxy Tab) with the ROM based on Samsung's original ROM.
I have been reported that this app DOES NOT WORK on some versions of Galaxy S.
This is just a shortcut for Samsung's TouchWiz 3G Setting (TouchWiz 3G Setting Widget). You can turn on or turn off the 3G network with this app.
This will be helpful when you do not use Samsung's Launcher (TouchWiz Launcher) but the launcher you use does not support shortcuts for activities or you want to add it to the dock. You can add a shortcut as a status bar notification, also.
Tested on: Korean Galaxy S (SHW-M110S), Galaxy K (SHW-M130K), Korean Galaxy Tab (SHW-M180S), Korean Galaxy Ace (SHW-M240S), Korean Galaxy S II HD LTE (SHV-E120L)
Many applications such as "2x cell signal booster" has declared their app can boost signal strength and speed up Internet speed. But actually they may not always working and some are fake boosting. No application can let the cell tower or router to send you a stronger signal to boost your cell signal. But we guarantee our signal booster can really improve your reception. It will be the best cell booster for your choice!
1) Display a diagram for you to analyze your signal strength. So you can move your mobile or pad near to your network hotspot to get a faster wireless speed and increase your wireless signal strength.
2) Refresh and reconnect to your WIFI/2G/3G/4G/Cellular network immediately.
3) Recover your lost wireless signal automatically just by one simple click.
For wireless booster, check XDA thread for more information.
Thank your for your reading.
NOTE: We never access or read your messages or contacts list. We only need that permission to count your calls and texts to help you keep track of usage.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection.
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ Keep track of your monthly data, text and voice usage so you don’t go over your limit.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or BBM not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Facebook, Instagram or Twitter too slow to be enjoyable? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log all the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
Problems? Try our forum - http://opensignal.com/blog/forums/
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Use Wi-Fi and GPS for best speed and accuracy
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation. As more people use the app tower locations will improve.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA, cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID). CDMA phones include the Droid (II, X, HD, etc), EVO 4G - all phones on Verizon and Sprint.
- For tablets (some models of Xoom, Asus Transformer and others) that do not have cell radios the app will only work in wifi mode
We map- Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
It's shortcut(blame google for that) for network system settings which allows you change 2G-3G and data roaming mode with 2 clicks instead of 4
How to add widget:
If you on HC, ICS or Jelly Bean:
Open All Apps -> Select Widgets tab -> Find widget in the list
For older versions:
Long click on empty space on your home screen -> Widgets -> Select widget from the list.
If widget doesn't appear on the widget list:
it is a bug in launcher, try to restart it:
Settings -> Apps -> Running tab -> Click on Show Cached Processes -> Select Launcher From the list and click Stop.
Try to re add widget
NOT FOR CDMA PHONES
Check our OnOff Widgets Pack!
Tính năng chính:
+ Theo dõi lưu lượng dữ liệu gửi/nhận qua kết nối GPRS/EDGE/3G. Thống kê lưu lượng đã sử dụng theo từng kỳ, ngày, tuần, tháng
+ Tích hợp sẵn các gói cước Mobile Internet của các nhà mạng tại Việt Nam: Mobifone, Vinaphone, Viettel, Vietnamobile, Gmobile. Hỗ trợ đầy đủ các thông số gói cước: cước thuê bao, thời hạn, lưu lượng miễn phí, cước vượt gói, block... Có thể thay đổi, so sánh các gói cước với nhau
+ Thông tin trực quan về lưu lượng và thời lượng đã dùng, tốc độ sử dụng hiện tại, mức dùng cao hay thấp, đề nghị mức lưu lượng nên sử dụng trong thời gian còn lại của gói cước
+ Tự động tắt APN (ngắt kết nối 2G/3G) khi lưu lượng vượt mức thiết lập (Chỉ hiệu lực trên Android trước 4.0)
+ Hỗ trợ widget trên màn hình Home để dễ dàng theo dõi sự thay đổi và thao tác nhanh
+ Hỗ trợ cảnh báo lưu lượng và mức dùng trên thanh thông báo hệ thống
+ Và nhiều tính năng khác đang đợi bạn khám phá...
Kỹ thuật khác biệt: (Xem chi tiết trên trang chủ)
+ Vì chương trình dùng Widget, Alarm và Service nên chú ý không cài chương trình sang thẻ nhớ (A2SD)
+ Chương trình hỗ trợ từ phiên bản Android 2.2 trở lên
+ Việc tính lưu lượng và cước dữ liệu trên server của các nhà mạng vì lý do nào đó có thể sai số với cách tính được công báo trên trang chủ. Chương trình chỉ cố gắng ghi nhận lưu lượng thực tế của hệ thống để tính toán theo thông số các gói cước
+ Kết quả trả về khi truy vấn thông tin DATA qua SMS/USSD thường là lấy ở thời điểm trước so với thực tế nên lưu lượng thường nhỏ hơn
+ Trường hợp chương trình không ổn định thì các bạn vui lòng đảm bảo không tắt chương trình bằng các TaskKiller
Tiết kiệm, Cước phí, Lưu lượng, Viet, Vietnam, GPRS, EDGE, 2G, 3G, APN, Cellular, Mobile, Internet, Network, Data, Traffic, Usage, Counter, Watchdog, Monitor, Statistics, Fee, On Off
Track your data ( 2G / 3G ) consumption based on your plan conditions.
Fill in your reinit. day, your data credit and your overage cost (if applicable), and use the notification or widget gauge to stick to your plan.
Want a full plan real time tracking app (anytime minutes, night & weekend minutes, texts, data)? Get my app "Track your plan".
Similar to 3G Watchdog pro, Onavo count, etc...
IMPORTANT: this is a widget, not an application. This means that you have to install it on the desktop as a widget. It's completely normal that in the settings page there is only a set of options.
Simple widget that toggles 4 different connection statuses on each click:
1. 3G enabled
2. WiFi enabled
3. 3G & WiFi enabled
4. 3G & WiFi disabled
From settings page is possible to disable statuses that are not useful.
Is also possible to choose icon color.
I wrote this widget for myself cause I needed it, now I'm sharing it for free.
WHAT CAN BE USEFUL FOR (and not only)
If you are at home/office and you have wifi signal that often disconnects, by setting "WiFi ONLY" mode you prevent 3G connection to switch on each time wifi is lost.
If you use "WiFi ONLY" at home/office and 3G outside, you will switch in one click to "3G ONLY" mode instead of reactivating data connection and disabling wifi in a sequence of operations.
For any suggestion (like using a different icon) or discussion you can refer to this thread of XDA developers forum:
On Samsung Galaxy S2 (but probably also on other devices) the first time the widget is added to the desktop the phone frozes a while and an error is reported; just press home button and try to install a second time.
*NOT WORKING ON...
To disable 3G conection I don't use the tricks of modify APN or start Data Settings page, therefore is possible that in some devices/firmware versions the widget is not able to toggle data connection on/off. Sorry for that but I do not intend to cover that cases.
What I know for sure is that generally works on 2.3.x devices, while don't works 2.2.x and previuos ones. Please report running and not running conditions.
stackoverflow.com for magic hints
It shows statistics of your usage and shows alerts if you reach your limit.
There are all kinds of widgets to show the most valuable statistics directly on the home screen.
Call Meter 3G has a complex rule engine to let you set up the app exactly the way your provider writes your bills.
* Viber calls are detected as standard calls. Please tell Viber to fix this.
* Doesn't count properly data usage on some Samsung devices. This problem is based on Samsung's Android version and got fixed on most devices with some Android update.
This app is open source software build in spare time. Adding bad comments in Play Store won't help much to make it better.
Please add your issues with this app on the app's website.
This is a complete rebuild of Call Meter NG. It has a huge amount of new features like widgets and alerts.
It's new architecure allows more complex plans.
Feel free to test it and help me make it more userfriendly as it is currently. ;)
Permissions of this app:
* READ SMS OR MMS: count your messages
* RECEIVE SMS: update logs before a recently received message got deleted
* FULL INTERNET ACCESS: importing rules
* READ CONTACT DATA: convert numbers to names (e.g. in number groups)
* MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: write/export rules to sd card
* READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY: update logs in background
* PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING: update logs in background
Feel free to help translating this app to your language here: http://ub0r.de/translate/cm3/
Please see https://code.google.com/p/callmeter/issues/list for issues and enhancement requests.
Keywords: minutes calls sms txt text data traffic counter log phone usage watchdog alert widget statistics at&t verizon three o2 t-mobile vodafone orange
- Faster Boost to get a better and stronger signal strength
- Improve Signal and WIFI connection and Internet surfing.
- Optimize Signal to get a better reception.
- WIFI ANALYZER: Display the WIFI signal strength diagram so you can analyze WIFI strength and coverage area and move your device near to the WIFI hotspot to get a must stronger signal strength.
Try This 3G 4G WIFI Speed Booster FREE today! You never knew that your can do this cool to improve wireless network!
More from developer
- Record your message.
- Select the application you want to use (Twitter, SMS, Facebook, email...).
- And validate.
For facebook find sharetofriends on the Android Market.
Keywords : voice recognition share text e-mail car handsfree
AppNotifier notifies you by e-mail of any app installation on your smartphone.
This app is designed to protect you from unwanted use of applications that involve GPS tracking or spying stuff.
It can also be used as a parental monitoring of installed applications.
AppNotifier protects you, for example, in such cases :
- Somebody, maybe one of your relatives, installs a geolocation application
- Somebody installs an spy application like text forward application
- An Android exploit is used to hidden install an application
- Your Gmail account has been hacked and someone installs an application from the Web Market
With this app, you'll always be aware of the applications installed on your smartphone.
- Internet : is needed to check for updates, to get the Plus module multi-currency price list, and e-mail notifications.
- Receive Boot Completed : to check if all the previous notifications has been sent.
- Write External Storage & Read Phone State : needed since the app is Cupcake compatible. Apps targeting 1.5 do request these permissions tacitly.
Key Words : antispy, anti-spy, tracking, anti-tracking, protect, anti-virus, antivirus
So you can share quotes, your high scores, links, notes, etc.
The official Facebook application can only post a link so that with this app you can publish any text.
Keywords: Facebook, friends, friend, wall, post, publish, share, text, link, quote, note, score, Facebook share, fbshare
Name & icon explanation: After multiple complaints from Facebook, I was constrained to find a name and logo without using Facebook, Face, FB, Wall or the F logo.
Languages : English, French
- NO MORE ADS
- Allows you to disable systray notifications (Hide AppNotifier)
- Gives you priority for support requests
- Helps me to pay the server and do great and greater stuff :)