méditel et moi est une application qui vous permet de gérer facilement votre compte mobile méditel.
- Consulter votre solde en temps réel
- Rechargez votre compte ou celui d’un ami en toute sécurité
- Consulter et payer vos factures
- Accéder à votre catalogue d’offres et promotions
- Activer vos pass et gérer vos options
- Localiser vos agences méditel à proximité
- Trouver les réponses à toutes vos questions
Cette application est à télécharger gratuitement.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best/worst places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank shows which carrier is best in your area.
✓ See local cell towers.
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our crowdsourced and impartial maps by contributing data.
✓ Share your findings and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs).
We use Google Maps in our apps, email us if you cannot access Google Maps, email us to request another map technology.
The Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!).
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint (CDMA) users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower (the signal compass) will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app:
For Android versions since Lollipop it only works if the device is rooted.
This app is usable for free, but if is the case, it includes a 5 seconds delay before process the requests.
Also, it Includes settings to automatically disconnect mobile data when screen becomes off and to reenable when the screen is turned on, and also a convenient shortcut in the statusbar.
Enable/disable mobile data (3G, 4G, etc) on your smartphone with just one click.
With this widget you can turn on/off the 2G, 3G, 4G or LTE mobile network on your cell phone or tablet.
Also works with the new 4G networks!
- Turn on/turn off the 2G/3G/4G network with just one simple click
- Very convenient if you want to limit your mobile data and save on your phone bills
- Better privacy: with just one click you can enable the mobile data on your phone when you need it and then disable it when you don't need it anymore. Doing that you ensure better confidentiality, stopping your phone from sending data in the air anytime and when you don't want to. Do not let the NSA spy on you!
This applications is totally free, ads-free, optimized and secure.
It places also a shortcut in the statusbar to reach the settings from everywhere.
It's shortcut(blame google for that) for network system settings which allows you change 2G-3G and data roaming mode with 2 clicks instead of 4
How to add widget:
If you on HC, ICS or Jelly Bean:
Open All Apps -> Select Widgets tab -> Find widget in the list
For older versions:
Long click on empty space on your home screen -> Widgets -> Select widget from the list.
If widget doesn't appear on the widget list:
it is a bug in launcher, try to restart it:
Settings -> Apps -> Running tab -> Click on Show Cached Processes -> Select Launcher From the list and click Stop.
Try to re add widget
NOT FOR CDMA PHONES
Check our OnOff Widgets Pack!
Dir# est compatible avec les Tablettes et smart phone multi-sim.
Les opérations de Flexy et consultations des comptes SIM sont gratuites, le reste est payant.
NOT for versions above Android 3.0 (Please use another app)
Important! It will work properly only on the Korean version of Galaxy S (SHW-M110S) and the similar Samsung's Galaxy devices (e.g. Korean Galaxy Tab) with the ROM based on Samsung's original ROM.
I have been reported that this app DOES NOT WORK on some versions of Galaxy S.
This is just a shortcut for Samsung's TouchWiz 3G Setting (TouchWiz 3G Setting Widget). You can turn on or turn off the 3G network with this app.
This will be helpful when you do not use Samsung's Launcher (TouchWiz Launcher) but the launcher you use does not support shortcuts for activities or you want to add it to the dock. You can add a shortcut as a status bar notification, also.
Tested on: Korean Galaxy S (SHW-M110S), Galaxy K (SHW-M130K), Korean Galaxy Tab (SHW-M180S), Korean Galaxy Ace (SHW-M240S), Korean Galaxy S II HD LTE (SHV-E120L)
**The application won't work on Android version 4.2 and on later Android versions because of some restrictions**
- improve GSM, 3G, 4G, LTE signal reception on your mobile phone/tablet
- instantly improve calls and internet connections
- improve speed of downloading and data transmission
- prolong battery life
- find the strongest signal from the base mobile station within coverage area
- this application is a guaranteed way to find out the reason of weak signal on your mobile phone. If cellular signal is weak because you mobile phone gets always connected to the wrong mobile station, this application will exactly help you.
- if the signal is low because of poor coverage in the surrounding area, you may need special appliances for signal improvement.
The way the application works:
You should click "Improve the signal" and application will do the rest for you. Application finds the strongest mobile signal within the coverage area and get connected to the nearest base station. Due to reconnection to the nearest base station mobile signal level will incease on your mobile phone/tablet.
Please, write us if you have some some comments or suggestions.
Keep 3G Switch on your screen and don't forget to recommend to your friends.
Your valuable comments are always welcome.
All you have to do is install Telenor 3G Packages app once, and you will have information about all latest packages in your hand without any additional Internet connectivity.
Best this is you don't need to type & dial codes to subscribe package. This app provide a convenient way, just a single click to subscribe packages.
The app will be updated according to latest Telenor 3G offerings.
Intrusive User Interface
Simple Elegant Design
We listen to our user's feedback & add features they want.
100% ADS FREE
*** The logos and trademarks are intellectual property of Telenor***
Mobilink 3G Packages are totally free till the official launch which is in July 2014. So, just activate your 3G services on your 3G handset and enjoy unlimited Super 3G Internet in following cities.
Mobilink’s Free 3G service is currently available in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Multan, Faisalabad, Quetta, Peshawar, Gujranwala and Sialkot*. To avail this, the customer will simply have to enable 3G on his supported handset and then restart the phone.
Mobilink being the biggest cellular network of Pakistan aims to launch biggest 3G network consisting over 9000 3G ready cell sites.
Using Mobilink 3G Packages, you can activate 3G services, check 3G coverage and use regular data packages where 3G is not available.
The app will be updated when Mobilink officially launch 3G Packages. Stay with us and get updates.
ANNUAIRE ALGÉRIE intègre aussi la recherche inverse.
Remarque : (MAX=20 Résultats par Recherche)
AppNotifier notifies you by e-mail of any app installation on your smartphone.
This app is designed to protect you from unwanted use of applications that involve GPS tracking or spying stuff.
It can also be used as a parental monitoring of installed applications.
AppNotifier protects you, for example, in such cases :
- Somebody, maybe one of your relatives, installs a geolocation application
- Somebody installs an spy application like text forward application
- An Android exploit is used to hidden install an application
- Your Gmail account has been hacked and someone installs an application from the Web Market
With this app, you'll always be aware of the applications installed on your smartphone.
- Internet : is needed to check for updates, to get the Plus module multi-currency price list, and e-mail notifications.
- Receive Boot Completed : to check if all the previous notifications has been sent.
- Write External Storage & Read Phone State : needed since the app is Cupcake compatible. Apps targeting 1.5 do request these permissions tacitly.
- Record your message.
- Select the application you want to use (Twitter, SMS, Facebook, email...).
- And validate.
For facebook find sharetofriends on the Android Market.
Keywords : voice recognition share text e-mail car handsfree
- NO MORE ADS
- Allows you to disable systray notifications (Hide AppNotifier)
- Gives you priority for support requests
- Helps me to pay the server and do great and greater stuff :)
So you can share quotes, your high scores, links, notes, etc.
The official Facebook application can only post a link so that with this app you can publish any text.
Name & icon explanation: After multiple complaints from Facebook, I was constrained to find another name and logo...
Languages : English, French
This concept already exists, but this app has advantages over its competitors:
- No ads, 100% free
- No useless permissions (no internet)
- Open source
- Silent Features: Flashing Screen and Vibrate
- Synchronized opening and closing
- Stop on close
- Opening above the lock (the smartphone remains blocked)
Source code : https://github.com/ChrOnOs83/Android-Wanted