1.Discover supported D-Link media players on the same local network.
2.Control every feature of your D-Link Media Player.
3.Use the keyboard in the app to enter text.
4.Gesture mode and button mode option for easy navigation.
5.Use gestures or remote control buttons to navigate the media player UI.
6.Support for streaming music, photo and video files to DLNA-enabled devices
7.Support for streaming online music like Internet radio to DLNA-enabled devices
Note: In-app purchase for activation key is now available in this version. Please find license key item in the Preferences page to buy.
MirrorOp Presenter is the latest member of the MirrorOp family. As the successor of popular WiFi-Doc app, MirrorOp Presenter adds more flexibility for presenters and teachers by including build-in browser for showing web pages, live camera to share non-digitized contents like printed materials or even 3D real objects. Also introducing the new annotation tools that helps presenters highlight on presentation materials or write/draw any ideas that just pop up.
★ Documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
★ Photos (JPG, PNG)
★ Live Camera
★ Annotation tools
★ Free to use with wePresent WiPG-1500/wePresent WiPG-2000 receiver devices (for more info visit www.awindinc.com or local wePresent distributors)
★ Free to use with ClickShare for Conference Rooms (CSC) and ClickShare for Meeting Rooms (CSM) receiver devices (firmware update may be required, for more info please contact your local ClickShare support)
★ For other MirrorOp receivers, projection will be stopped after 5 minutes. In next version user can buy activation key with in-app purchase to use with all other MirrorOp receivers
Setup with 3 easy steps
1. Install receiver device
2. Connect to the receiver device
3. Launch the MirrorOp Presenter app and start presentation
Join our Google group to get news on latest features, support and new ways to use your device:
Use FocalCast to give beautiful interactive presentations right from your phone. FocalCast combines a clicker, laptop, adapter and whiteboard all in one application. Free yourself from the pain of presentation set up in conferences, meetings and classrooms.
• Load presentations from your device or Dropbox and Google Drive
• Connect to a display with Chromecast, AirPlay or Miracast and open a Presentation
• Circle answers or make notes with live annotation and highlighter
• Expand your audience by live streaming your presentation on Twitter
FocalCast is compatible with PowerPoint (.PPT, .PPTX), PDF or Open Office Presentations (ODP) file formats.
Visit www.focalcastapp.com for more information.
FocalCast works best in teams! As an enterprise solution we can integrate directly with in-house cloud services and proprietary software to view which presentations users are giving how they are sharing data.
Contact us to learn more about plans for education, business or ministry: Sales@focalcastapp.com | (650) 223-5514
Thank you to all of our beta users, we appreciate your feedback and will work to continuously improve based on your suggestions!
Follow us on Twitter for updates! https://twitter.com/focalcast
Have questions? Visit focalcastapp.com/support or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU to all of our beta participants, we incorporated your feedback to make FocalCast a great product.
FocalCast is an effortless way to give interactive PowerPoints wirelessly to another display. FocalCast frees you from the pain of podiums, clickers, laptops and AV cables in conferences, meetings and classrooms.
• Connect to Chromecast or a WiDi projector/display and open a PowerPoint in FocalCast!
• Draw on and annotate slides in real time
• Save and export your annotations for instant sharing to your class or colleagues
• Download from Dropbox or Google Drive from in app.
• FocalCast Beta supports the PDF, .PPTX & ODP formats (PowerPoint 2007 and up)
• Tweet about your presentation and attach your slides!
Thank you again to all who participated in the Beta, download the full app and keep in touch with us for stay updated and give feedback!
Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/focalcast
ASUS Wi-Fi Projection is an easy-to-use app which enables you to project whatever is on your mobile device display through an ASUS wireless-ready projector. Showcase photos, PDFs, and MS Office files from your mobile device through a Wi-Fi network; you can even display web browser content and link it to your Dropbox storage account.
All ASUS wireless-ready projectors feature a small Wi-Fi adapter for direct wireless connections to a notebook PC, or Android and iOS devices. This eliminates the need for a video cable for presentations as files can be streamed to the projector. An Android or iOS device can also be used as a wireless remote presentations, and even to annotate slides in real time.
- View MS Office files(Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe PDF, and it also supports Sketch function and save to photo roll.
- View local photo gallery; with sketch support
- Display web pages-link and view documents stored in Dropbox
It may not operate properly depending on the phone’s performance.
■ Please check before using!
Check the condition of the Wi-Fi connection before using.
It may not operate properly if the Wi-Fi signal is weak.
Requires Android 2.3 or later.
Andromium OS turns your android device into a full functional computer by attaching your device to TV/Monitor and Keyboard and Mouse.
For more information, see our website at www.andromiumos.com
For instruction on using Andromium OS with a compatible dock, see:
For instruction on using Andromium OS with Chromecast or Miracast dongle see:
Recommended device specification:
Snapdragon 800 or better processor
1080p external monitor
Kitkat 4.4.2 or above
Chromecast/Miracast or Adapter/Dock that allow external TV/Monitor attachment
Mouse/Keyboard (USB or Bluetooth)
Phone must be charging when trying to launch Andromium OS.
Please report any issues or suggestions to our public forum (forum.andromiumos.com).
Thank you, and see you in the forum
Included remote controls are:
-Mouse (Multitouch touchpad)
-Keyboard (Live | Manual)
-Speech recognition (Text | Commands) (Pro version)
-Media player (iTunes | Windows Media | VLC Player | ...) (Pro version)
-Slideshows (PowerPoint | Adobe Reader | Impress | ...) (Pro version)
-Scrolling (9gag | Default)
-Shortcuts (shutdown | close window | ...) (Pro version)
The needed Remote Control Server is available for free:
Facebook fans can test the Pro version for free:
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, meeting, or conference by wirelessly casting to a TV/projector (e.g. using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Papyrus is vector based - keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can erase entire letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or just parts of words with the true eraser tool. The selection tool allows you to change the color and thickness of your handwriting and even resize a drawing whenever you want without any loss in quality.
Papyrus takes special advantage of active pens on capable devices to provide natural, pressure sensitive handwriting. Just write with the pen and erase with your finger!
Papyrus is designed to be both powerful and simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
Help us translate Papyrus at http://translate.papyrusapp.com
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/Ji9dCS)
• Popular Choice Award in the Dual Screen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/J7uT0B)
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Import, crop, and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Samsung Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display (Android 4.2+)
• PDF Import - Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note. Also includes highlighter tool!
• Tool Pack - Adds a highlighter tool, a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Services - Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
Google Play for Education customers can install both this app and the Papyrus EDU License app to unlock all premium features for the current academic year. See http://goo.gl/aZZWFt or http://goo.gl/KS2P84
Information about active pen devices: http://goo.gl/6BRJy
Explanation of required permissions: http://goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at email@example.com with a description of the bug!
We would love to hear any feedback or feature requests you have at http://feedback.papyrusapp.com.
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!
The MirrorOp for Extron ShareLink app is easy to use and free. Use it to connect to an Extron ShareLink 200 presentation gateway and start collaborating. For more information on wireless collaboration solutions, please visit:
• Wirelessly display documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF) and photos (JPG and PNG) on a larger screen display
• Dropbox integration to easily access and display your stored documents and photos
• Integrated Web Browser for sharing your favorite sites on the screen
• Annotation tools make it easy to draw and highlight over your documents and photos
• Live Camera for showing objects in real-time
Setup is fast and easy!
1. Install the Extron ShareLink 200 collaboration gateway
2. Connect to the ShareLink 200
3. Launch the MirrorOp for Extron ShareLink app and start sharing your documents
** Please note: This application is intended for organizations and facilities with multiple video cameras and multiple users. It is not intended for homeowner or small business use. Your organization must be a LexRay subscriber to use this app. **
LexRay allows all members of a team to view the same video for mobile investigations or managing live critical incidents, no matter which mobile device they use.
LexRay monitors network latency and optimizes the video stream. This happens for every user and every video feed independently so as each users' network conditions change, their video also changes. This provides lag free video regardless of the connection type. The user can trust that what they are seeing is what is happening right now.
The multi-VMS capability puts video from many different VMS platforms all on screen at the same time. Many existing infrastructures are mixed environments and require the use of different tools to view them all. LexRay puts all that information in a single interface. That means a user can have video from multiple Milestone, OnSSI, Vaytek, View Commander or other systems all usable at the same time.
The LexRay server sits in front of the VMS systems (presumably in a DMZ) while the VMS stays protected on the private LAN. The communications between the server and the mobile client can all be encrypted with SSL. This encrypts the video being delivered into the field providing complete end to end secure video.
CROSS ORGANIZATIONAL SHARING
Log into multiple organizations at the same time to have a complete operational picture and enable interoperability.
- View recorded video in a split screen format.
- Mobile optimized video for a superior lag free mobile experience.
- Toggle between cameras to view incidents from different perspectives.
- The application is intuitive and launches immediately when selected.
- Open mobile video standard for VMS, camera and specialty video providers.
- Identify events through alerts or the calendar menu, immediate playback, rewind, forward and slow motion your recorded video.
- Unlimited cameras, unlimited video servers and unlimited users.
- Pan, tilt and zoom features standard on all mobile clients.
All IP Cameras
Any Analog Cameras connected to video encoders
Cellular Data (4G, 3G, 2G)
VIDEO MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CONNECTIONS AVAILABLE
Milestone XProtect Corporate,Enterprise, Professional, Go, and Basis +
OnSSI NetDVMS, NetDVR, NetEVS, and ProSight SMB
JVC VR-N900U & VR-N1600U NVR’s
Motion JPEG video sources
Also introducing the new annotation tools that helps presenters highlight on presentation materials or write/draw any ideas that just pop up.
Works with ClickShare for Meeting Rooms (CSM) base unit and ClickShare for Conference Rooms (CSC) base unit with v1.4 software update.
Not familiar with ClickShare? Request a demo at www.barco.com/clickshare website.
keywords: ClickShare, MirrorOp, Presenter, Barco
• Cooperative doodling over bluetooth
• Cast your doodle on TV
• Game board generator for Sudoku, Loop-d-loop and Word search
• Multiple books support to keep your useless doodles organized
• Draw emojis on KitKat and later devices
• Write text using 200 fonts (powered by Google fonts)
• Auto save and infinite undo
• No ads (for now :D)
Note the app required external storage permission to store the images/notes
NOTE: For wireless smart watch control you must have an Android Wear or a Pebble with at least version 2.0 firmware.
Easily control your presentations wirelessly with your smart watch. A quick glance at your watch and you will instantly know what slide you are on and how many slides you have left. Change slides by pressing the previous/next buttons on the Android Wear screen or the top/bottom buttons on the right side of the Pebble.
Connect to Google Drive to access your presentations. Currently, PDF, Google Drive presentations, and raw image formats are supported.
To add raw image presentations, choose the "Enable image presentations" menu option for each Drive account. This will create a "Wrist Presenter" folder. Create a subfolder for each raw image presentation and upload the images into it on Google Drive. The folder name will be used for the presentation name and images will be ordered alphabetically based on their file names.
When offline, any previously opened PDF or raw image presentations will be available. This makes it possible to use your presentations at conferences where network connectivity is often poor to nonexistent.
View your presentations on a projector with a Chromecast, Miracast (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H2D3N0M/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00H2D3N0M&linkCode=as2&tag=slacod-20), or an HDMI adapter (http://www.amazon.com/LinkS-Slimport-Adapter-optimus-infinity/dp/B00F8FGSOE/ref=pd_sim_e_6&tag=slacod-20) on compatible devices.
Wrist Presenter is run by fellow smart watch enthusiasts Matthew Morey and Andy Dyer. Please send all bugs and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images and documents stored in Wireless Image Utility can be projected to the projector. Photos in the album can also be projected to the projector.
Images captured by the built-in camera can be projected to the projector in real time.
Web pages can be projected to the projector.
You can draw lines or characters into projected photos / documents.
You can display the pointer where you want the attention of photos and documents.
The pointer can be changed by pinching in or out.
[Projector Control Feature]
You can control the connected projector. Switching input signal, Picture-Mute, Sound-Mute, etc. are available.
- NP-PX800X/NP-PX700W/NP-PX750U (FIRMWARE3 1.05.137 or later)
- NP-PH1000U (FIRMWARE3 1.05.137 or later)
[Available File Formats]
Adobe® PDF (.pdf)
JPEG (.jpg / .jpeg)
[Supported Android OS]
Android OS 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 / 4.4
It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for preparing her/his lecture or even for actual teaching (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has found many users outside university, for instance businesspersons who use it for business notes and sales presentations or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later (it is developed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with an S-pen, and an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, an Amazon Kindle Fire HD, and an Asus MeMO Pad with an Adonit Jot Pro and a Wacom Bamboo stylus). The basic functionality works on all devices with Android 3.0 or later, but some which are hardware-dependent such as pressure sensitivity might not.
NOTE: There is a free trial version to test if the app is right for you. The free trial version is fully functional with the exception that the number of notebooks is constrained to two, with no more than eight pages per notebook.
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows multiple pages to be simultaneously visible on the screen (i.e. continuous page view)
* allows smooth writing, typing, scrolling, and zooming
* multiple layers in notebook pages
* image and image set import into notebook (including image import directly from camera)
* single- and multi-page PDF import (requires PDFView to be installed)
* notebook export as compressed PDF
* notebook export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
* notebook export to OneNote (requires OneNote app to be installed)
* audio recording and replay (requires LectureRecordings to be installed)
* video recording and replay (requires LectureVideos to be installed)
* presentations (requires LecturePresentations to be installed)
* sharing and import of notebook pages
* keyword attachment to notebook pages and automatic indexing
* insertion, deletion, and rearrangement of notebook pages
* sharing and import of notebooks
* organization of notebooks in folders
* backup and restore of notebooks board
Possible issue: For certain functionality, the app requires other apps to be installed: Notebook and folder import, notebooks board restore, and image set import require a file manager app to be installed; image import directly from camera requires a camera app to be installed; PDF import requires a file manager app and PDFView to be installed; export to Evernote requires the Evernote app to be installed; export to OneNote requires the OneNote app to be installed.
This is the great app designed for the XKCD phone ( http://xkcd.com/1363/ )
Launch the app, start the background service (a notification tell you it is running...) and forget it.
Then, everytime your phone sees the light (when you take it out from your pocket for example), it will tell you "Hi !".