-Screen Lock Kill
-Updated One Click Kill Widget
Keep your android device free of memory hogs by setting an interval and letting the application free up memory used by unwanted applications automatically.
keywords: Task Killer
Use FocalCast to give beautiful interactive presentations right from your phone. FocalCast combines a clicker, laptop, adapter and whiteboard all in one application. Free yourself from the pain of presentation set up in conferences, meetings and classrooms.
• Load presentations from your device or Dropbox and Google Drive
• Connect to a display with Chromecast, AirPlay or Miracast and open a Presentation
• Circle answers or make notes with live annotation and highlighter
• Expand your audience by live streaming your presentation on Twitter
FocalCast is compatible with PowerPoint (.PPT, .PPTX), PDF or Open Office Presentations (ODP) file formats.
Visit www.focalcastapp.com for more information.
FocalCast works best in teams! As an enterprise solution we can integrate directly with in-house cloud services and proprietary software to view which presentations users are giving how they are sharing data.
Contact us to learn more about plans for education, business or ministry: Sales@focalcastapp.com | (650) 223-5514
Thank you to all of our beta users, we appreciate your feedback and will work to continuously improve based on your suggestions!
Follow us on Twitter for updates! https://twitter.com/focalcast
Have questions? Visit focalcastapp.com/support or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
1.Discover supported D-Link media players on the same local network.
2.Control every feature of your D-Link Media Player.
3.Use the keyboard in the app to enter text.
4.Gesture mode and button mode option for easy navigation.
5.Use gestures or remote control buttons to navigate the media player UI.
6.Support for streaming music, photo and video files to DLNA-enabled devices
7.Support for streaming online music like Internet radio to DLNA-enabled devices
Note: In-app purchase for activation key is now available in this version. Please find license key item in the Preferences page to buy.
MirrorOp Presenter is the latest member of the MirrorOp family. As the successor of popular WiFi-Doc app, MirrorOp Presenter adds more flexibility for presenters and teachers by including build-in browser for showing web pages, live camera to share non-digitized contents like printed materials or even 3D real objects. Also introducing the new annotation tools that helps presenters highlight on presentation materials or write/draw any ideas that just pop up.
★ Documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
★ Photos (JPG, PNG)
★ Live Camera
★ Annotation tools
★ Free to use with wePresent WiPG-1500/wePresent WiPG-2000 receiver devices (for more info visit www.awindinc.com or local wePresent distributors)
★ Free to use with ClickShare for Conference Rooms (CSC) and ClickShare for Meeting Rooms (CSM) receiver devices (firmware update may be required, for more info please contact your local ClickShare support)
★ For other MirrorOp receivers, projection will be stopped after 5 minutes. In next version user can buy activation key with in-app purchase to use with all other MirrorOp receivers
Setup with 3 easy steps
1. Install receiver device
2. Connect to the receiver device
3. Launch the MirrorOp Presenter app and start presentation
Join our Google group to get news on latest features, support and new ways to use your device:
Currently, The Million Dollar App implements a Wallet, a Torch, and several more easter eggs. (Hope you'll enjoy them!)
If you have any suggestions or requests about new functionalities, please add a review of the app with a comment describing your idea, here on Play Store or email. - email@example.com
If you want to contribute more than simply buying the app, you'll find a Donate button inside the app itself :)
Tested on Galaxy Note II (4.4.2 KitKat) and Galaxy S2 (4.1.2 Jelly Bean)
Andromium OS turns your android device into a full functional computer by attaching your device to TV/Monitor and Keyboard and Mouse.
For more information, see our website at www.andromiumos.com
For instruction on using Andromium OS with a compatible dock, see:
For instruction on using Andromium OS with Chromecast or Miracast dongle see:
Recommended device specification:
Snapdragon 800 or better processor
1080p external monitor
Kitkat 4.4.2 or above
Chromecast/Miracast or Adapter/Dock that allow external TV/Monitor attachment
Mouse/Keyboard (USB or Bluetooth)
Phone must be charging when trying to launch Andromium OS.
Please report any issues or suggestions to our public forum (forum.andromiumos.com).
Thank you, and see you in the forum
THANK YOU to all of our beta participants, we incorporated your feedback to make FocalCast a great product.
FocalCast is an effortless way to give interactive PowerPoints wirelessly to another display. FocalCast frees you from the pain of podiums, clickers, laptops and AV cables in conferences, meetings and classrooms.
• Connect to Chromecast or a WiDi projector/display and open a PowerPoint in FocalCast!
• Draw on and annotate slides in real time
• Save and export your annotations for instant sharing to your class or colleagues
• Download from Dropbox or Google Drive from in app.
• FocalCast Beta supports the PDF, .PPTX & ODP formats (PowerPoint 2007 and up)
• Tweet about your presentation and attach your slides!
Thank you again to all who participated in the Beta, download the full app and keep in touch with us for stay updated and give feedback!
Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/focalcast
Review the project file before a meeting. Take pictures of construction defects during an inspection and instantly make them available in the company. Receive business-critical documents – which were being edited by a colleague while you were on the train – on your smartphone or tablet device in time. Trigger processes with high priority (e.g. approvals, orders, delegate tasks) during an on-site meeting. enaio offers numerous new possibilities to work wherever you are.
This app enables you to
* easily access all business documents within the company (that are managed in enaio and for which you are authorized)
* search quickly and conveniently in business documents by using saved search routines (with and without parameters/search in metadata)
* browse, read, zoom, and forward documents (regardless of the file format of the original document)
* view the index data of a document (e.g. editor, reference number, status information)
* save documents stored in the company's network for offline access (e.g. on a plane)
* receive, edit and forward digital workflows (including attachment of documents)
* obtain information about changes made to documents or within folders/directories in the company network (subscriptions)
* edit documents and processes right in time by use of follow-ups
* capture data and documents on a smartphone or tablet PC and immediately provide them in the company network
and much more.
The app includes free access to a demo system. The access data to this system are preconfigured in your app. If you want to use enaio with another enaio system, do not hesitate to contact us. When using the demo system, please note that captured data (e.g. images or documents) are visible to other users of the demo system. All data in the demo system are deleted on a daily basis. OPTIMAL SYSTEMS GmbH cannot be held legally responsible for the content or loss of data from third parties.
Use enaio permanently
Impressed by the overall benefits, features and usability of our app? If you want to use enaio on a permanent basis, please contact us now to request information material. We are happy to provide you with further advice regarding options to extend your enaio-system for use on mobile devices.
OPTIMAL SYSTEMS GmbH
Phone: +49 30 895 708-0
** Please note: This application is intended for organizations and facilities with multiple video cameras and multiple users. It is not intended for homeowner or small business use. Your organization must be a LexRay subscriber to use this app. **
LexRay allows all members of a team to view the same video for mobile investigations or managing live critical incidents, no matter which mobile device they use.
LexRay monitors network latency and optimizes the video stream. This happens for every user and every video feed independently so as each users' network conditions change, their video also changes. This provides lag free video regardless of the connection type. The user can trust that what they are seeing is what is happening right now.
The multi-VMS capability puts video from many different VMS platforms all on screen at the same time. Many existing infrastructures are mixed environments and require the use of different tools to view them all. LexRay puts all that information in a single interface. That means a user can have video from multiple Milestone, OnSSI, Vaytek, View Commander or other systems all usable at the same time.
The LexRay server sits in front of the VMS systems (presumably in a DMZ) while the VMS stays protected on the private LAN. The communications between the server and the mobile client can all be encrypted with SSL. This encrypts the video being delivered into the field providing complete end to end secure video.
CROSS ORGANIZATIONAL SHARING
Log into multiple organizations at the same time to have a complete operational picture and enable interoperability.
- View recorded video in a split screen format.
- Mobile optimized video for a superior lag free mobile experience.
- Toggle between cameras to view incidents from different perspectives.
- The application is intuitive and launches immediately when selected.
- Open mobile video standard for VMS, camera and specialty video providers.
- Identify events through alerts or the calendar menu, immediate playback, rewind, forward and slow motion your recorded video.
- Unlimited cameras, unlimited video servers and unlimited users.
- Pan, tilt and zoom features standard on all mobile clients.
All IP Cameras
Any Analog Cameras connected to video encoders
Cellular Data (4G, 3G, 2G)
VIDEO MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CONNECTIONS AVAILABLE
Milestone XProtect Corporate,Enterprise, Professional, Go, and Basis +
OnSSI NetDVMS, NetDVR, NetEVS, and ProSight SMB
JVC VR-N900U & VR-N1600U NVR’s
Motion JPEG video sources
MAF-Learning Technologies has developed Estante, an offline personal digital library app that allows isolated pastors and church leaders the ability to easily store, view, and share digital Christian resources face-to-face, anywhere in the world. Find out more at our website www.maf.org/estante.
With this easy-to-use app, you can...
-Use resources in Estante offline, anywhere in the world
-Connect to the internet for updates or new releases (if desired)
-Expand your collection of resources by adding files from your device to your personal library
-Add and sort your resources into categories to use in your ministry
-Estante to Estante: Whole resources and entire libraries via Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Direct
-Estante to basic phone (features phone): Single files via Bluetooth
-Share the installation file with others: SD card, Bluetooth, or WiFi Direct
-Change the user interface to a language of your choice
-Translate the user interface into a local language by simply entering the key words and phrases into the app’s language addition feature
Read, Hear & See
-View common text, photo, and web formats (ex: HTML, XHTML, HTML5 technologies)
-Play common audio and video formats
Note: Estante does not come with any included content. You get to customize the content in your library and add resources you freely download from the Internet or, even better, add resources to Estante that you created yourself!
-Android 4.4.0 - 4.4.2 does not allow selecting files from storage, so the "Choose Files" button is being disabled by Android. The issue appears to be fixed in Android 4.4.3.
You can copy in your windows and paste in android or you can copy in android and paste in windows. You can also copy in one of the android device and paste it in another android device.
The devices communicate using a channel whose name is user defined, thus it's your responsibility to keep an unique channel name. The channel name can be the mail id with any name like password or mother's maiden name or organization's name, which on adding with the mail id makes your channel name unique. You can come out of the app by pressing home button on your android to let the app run in background and press back from the app to stop.
The windows version of the app can be downloaded at :
With easy installation , which is just typing in the channel name you can start using the app.
Please shortcut the app in your desktop for ease of use.
Feedback are welcomed.
Back end courtesy: Pubnub.
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, meeting, or conference by wirelessly casting to a TV/projector (e.g. using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Papyrus is vector based - keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can erase entire letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or just parts of words with the true eraser tool. The selection tool allows you to change the color and thickness of your handwriting and even resize a drawing whenever you want without any loss in quality.
Papyrus takes special advantage of active pens on capable devices to provide natural, pressure sensitive handwriting. Just write with the pen and erase with your finger!
Papyrus is designed to be both powerful and simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
Help us translate Papyrus at http://translate.papyrusapp.com
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/Ji9dCS)
• Popular Choice Award in the Dual Screen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/J7uT0B)
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Import, crop, and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Samsung Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display (Android 4.2+)
• PDF Import - Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note. Also includes highlighter tool!
• Tool Pack - Adds a highlighter tool, a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Services - Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
Google Play for Education customers can install both this app and the Papyrus EDU License app to unlock all premium features for the current academic year. See http://goo.gl/aZZWFt or http://goo.gl/KS2P84
Information about active pen devices: http://goo.gl/6BRJy
Explanation of required permissions: http://goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the bug!
We would love to hear any feedback or feature requests you have at http://feedback.papyrusapp.com.
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!
• Cooperative doodling over bluetooth
• Cast your doodle on TV
• Game board generator for Sudoku, Loop-d-loop and Word search
• Multiple books support to keep your useless doodles organized
• Draw emojis on KitKat and later devices
• Write text using 200 fonts (powered by Google fonts)
• Auto save and infinite undo
• No ads (for now :D)
Note the app required external storage permission to store the images/notes
It may not operate properly depending on the phone’s performance.
■ Please check before using!
Check the condition of the Wi-Fi connection before using.
It may not operate properly if the Wi-Fi signal is weak.
Requires Android 2.3 or later.
ASUS Wi-Fi Projection is an easy-to-use app which enables you to project whatever is on your mobile device display through an ASUS wireless-ready projector. Showcase photos, PDFs, and MS Office files from your mobile device through a Wi-Fi network; you can even display web browser content and link it to your Dropbox storage account.
All ASUS wireless-ready projectors feature a small Wi-Fi adapter for direct wireless connections to a notebook PC, or Android and iOS devices. This eliminates the need for a video cable for presentations as files can be streamed to the projector. An Android or iOS device can also be used as a wireless remote presentations, and even to annotate slides in real time.
- View MS Office files(Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe PDF, and it also supports Sketch function and save to photo roll.
- View local photo gallery; with sketch support
- Display web pages-link and view documents stored in Dropbox
The app allows you to easily present using either PowerPoint or Keynote during your meetings, and seamlessly stream and switch to your supporting documents such as excel or word documents in a couple of clicks.
Working in this way enables you to work better wirelessly through sharing and collaborating with your colleagues on specific documents together in real time, whilst getting the bigger picture.
How it works:
Open the app
Push the blue AIRTAME button to choose which TV you want to connect to.
Go to the media you want to share
Use your device as a remote and guide throughout your presentation. You’ll have a full overview of the presentation with an on-screen timer and the upcoming slides so you know exactly where you are & what you need to discuss.
(Some formats requires internet connection on initial setup)
Next releases will include:
*This application is only compatible with accompanying AIRTAME hardware.
Learn more, and buy yours at airtame.com
This is the great app designed for the XKCD phone ( http://xkcd.com/1363/ )
Launch the app, start the background service (a notification tell you it is running...) and forget it.
Then, everytime your phone sees the light (when you take it out from your pocket for example), it will tell you "Hi !".