Java is the all powerful language that drives android. If you wish to code for android mobiles and tablets, learn Java. The app explains all concepts of JAVA programming.
This application covers all the basics of Java Programming and is suitable for both beginners and those who are looking for reference content.
The course offers the following topics covered through study material and questions -
a. Core Java
Basic Data Types
Strings & Arrays
Streams Files IO
b. Java OOPS
Inheritance & Polymorphism
Interfaces & Packages
c. SCJP/OCJP Questions
Build powerful applications, games and software using the Java Programming Language.
The app is free and works well on both android mobile phones and tablets. Carry the 'Java Programming' app in your pocket and learn on the go!
The app helps you to prepare for certification exams especially SCJP/OCJP. The app contains questions from previous SCJP/OCJP tests, which you can practice and crack certification and interviews.
If you like the app, don’t forget to rate, share and comment!
Like us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/GradeStack
Follow us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/grade_stack
For more apps : https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=GradeStack+Education
Credit line: Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners
1. READ_CONTACTS permission added. The permission is required to show the list of your friends who are already on Gradestack.
• other languages, frameworks, schemas, shortcuts, commands etc. (Bootstrap, Canvas, Git, HTTP codes, jQuery mobile, Google maps, Linux, Regex, Rss, Subversion, VBScript, Vi, XML schema, Xpath, XSD...)
• 4 languages: english, german, czech, slovak
• sandbox - create your own code, display it in the browser, customizable
• award system - earn points, obtain medails
• skills quiz - prove, that you know answer every question
• fully customizable app in the settings
• HTML5 tools, details about tags and even more...
• simple statistics
• if you didn't found your language, there is option to help with translation texts in the application
• option to remove ads + support development
Enjoy and have a nice day.
Udacity courses are taught by industry experts from Facebook, Google, Cloudera and MongoDB.
Our classes range from teaching you the very basics of programming, to more advanced courses that help you make sense of data.
Enjoy our courses in the comfort of your own home, solve a programming problem at a coffee shop or answer short quizzes in the park. Udacity for Android is the learning experience that fits into your lifestyle.
We have classes in:
• Applied Cryptography
• Artificial Intelligence for Robotics
• College Algebra
• Computer Networking
• Data Analysis with R
• Data Wrangling with MongoDB
• Design of Computer Programs
• Developing Android Apps
• Developing Scalable Apps with Java
• Differential Equations in Action
• Functional Hardware Verification
• HTML5 Game Development
• How to Build a Startup
• How to Use Git and GitHub
• Interactive 3D Graphics
• Intro Algebra Review
• Intro to Algorithms
• Intro to Artificial Intelligence
• Intro to Computer Science
• Intro to Data Science
• Intro to Descriptive Statistics
• Intro to HTML and CSS
• Intro to Hadoop and MapReduce
• Intro to Inferential Statistics
• Intro to Java Programming
• Intro to Parallel Programming
• Intro to Physics
• Intro to Point & Click App Development
• Intro to Psychology
• Intro to Statistics
• Intro to Theoretical Computer Science
• Intro to the Design of Everyday Things
• Machine Learning: Reinforcement Learning
• Machine Learning: Supervised Learning
• Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning
• Make Your Own 2048
• Mobile Web Development
• Programming Foundations with Python
• Programming Languages
• Software Debugging
• Software Development Life Cycles
• Software Testing
• Tales from the Genome
• UX Design for Mobile Developers
• Visualizing Algebra
• Web Development
• Website Performance Optimization
Examples presented in a simple and elegant way with compiled Output by our expert Team. This application contains a list of important and useful Programs.
This app can also be used for studying during exams as well as for interview questions.
Instead of giving us a lower rating, please mail us your queries, issues or suggestions at theCreativeCub@gmail.com . We will be happy to solve them for you :)
You cannot run or execute programs with this app. The output is already tested and displayed for your reference. Thank You for understanding.
1. Long Press on the text to Copy text.
2. View Program Output.
3. Share Programs with Friends.
4. Light weight.
5. Quick Search.
6. Smooth and Elegant.
7. Categorized View
8. No Harmful Permissions REQUIRED.
10. Periodic Updates with New Programs and New Programming Languages.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US ?
One of the best learning java apps. Excellent app for beginners to java.
-(Tony Butcher) ★★★★★
Excellent ! That app forced me to learn Java ! Hats off you guys !
-(Deepak Shukla) ★★★★★
Very Great App I learn new things everyday thanks to this app! Keep up the great work devs!
-(Dan Sh) ★★★★★
Gr8 programming app. Gr8 thing it support programs on demand
-(Nitin Singh) ★★★★★
Best programming app ever
-(Shah Utsav) ★★★★★
Whether you've had any prior programming experience or not, this app will help you learn all you need to know in order to start creating and compiling your own programs. Learning with SoloLearn has proved to be fast, effective and fun. This app will show you how easy it is to become a programmer.
Learn C++ includes over 60 lessons split into 8 levels that cover basic concepts, data types, arrays, pointers, conditional statements, loops, functions, classes and objects, inheritance & polymorphism, templates, exceptions and files. Unlock new levels, quizzes, collect points and compete with your peers around the world.
Most importantly, learn while having fun because engaged learning makes a difference.
Keeping that in mind, we have developed Codebox - a reference to common computer programming problems asked in interviews and examinations. Install it and help comes handy in your preparation for tests, interviews and wherever you require... just one touch away. Programs in sections of string processing, integer manipulation, data structures etc are included.
* Two most popular programming languages - C and Java.
* Programs are presented in a neat layout with highlighting to make reading easier.
* Distraction free full-screen mode that's easy on eyes.
* Searchable programs
* Program categories for quick access
* Short summary of each problem
* Sample input and output of the programs to help you understand the behaviour.
* The programs can be shared.
+We are accepting program requests. So if you want a program that is not in the app, let us know here http://goo.gl/CPcqJf. We'll make sure it's added.
keywords: programming, java, c, coding, computer, programs, learning, engineering, codes, reference, IT
P.S. This app displays ads.
Coursera connects you with free online courses from 115+ of the top universities and educational institutions in the world including Stanford, Yale, Princeton and others. Browse our catalog, join courses and watch lectures from the world’s best instructors. Learn anytime, anywhere, in topics ranging from computer science to cooking and beyond.
Take free courses in subjects such as:
• Computer Programming, including Java, Android Apps and Python languages
• Data Science
• Entrepreneurship, Business, and Leadership
• Finance, Accounting, and Economics
• Machine Learning and Gamification
• Mathematics, including Calculus and Statistics
• Project Management
...and hundreds more.
Download Coursera to make education on your schedule: watch short, modular lectures during your commute, coffee break, or any time of your day.
• Learn from top instructors representing more than 115 partner institutions, including leading US and global universities
• Browse over 800 courses in more than 25 subject areas, from mathematics to music to medicine
• On-Demand courses, which let you learn at your own pace
• Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
• Join courses and sign up for upcoming course notifications
• Easily pick up where you left off in a course, from the Coursera.org website seamlessly to the mobile app
• Verified Certificates, which prove your course accomplishments, can be supplementarily purchased on Coursera.org
• Courses in 12 languages including over 500 in English, and over 100 in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Russian
• Subtitles available in all courses' native language, with nearly all offering English subtitles, and other languages when available
Some of our most popular courses include:
• An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Rice)
• An Introduction to Operations Management (UPenn, Wharton School of Business)
• Algorithms (Princeton)
• Android Programming (University of Maryland and Vanderbilt)
• Cryptography (Stanford)
• Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship (University of Maryland)
• Machine Learning (Stanford)
• Model Thinking (University of Michigan)
• Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence (Case Western Reserve)
• Introduction to Finance (University of Michigan)
• R Programming (Johns Hopkins)
• The Data Scientist’s Toolbox (Johns Hopkins)
• Think Again: How to Reason and Argue (Duke)
• Social Psychology (Wesleyan)
On-Demand allows for ultimate learning flexibility in courses such as:
• Age of Jefferson (UVA)
• Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life (Edinburgh)
• Child Nutrition and Cooking (Stanford)
• Chinese for Beginners (Peking University)
• Competitive Strategy (LMU)
• Introduction to Sustainable Development (Columbia)
• Introduction to Public Speaking (Wesleyan)
• Calculus One (The University of Ohio)
• Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher (Relay Graduate School of Education)
• Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills (University of Michigan)
Download the Coursera app today and keep learning without limits.
Now get early access to the next version of Coursera by joining our Android Beta Program! Click here for details: https://beta.coursera.community/hc/en-us.
The C Programming guide is your mobile companion to learn C language. You can use this app as a reference app to learn building programs on C Language. This course provide complete reference to concepts of C Language. C Programming Language is considered as the most basic computer programming language. With this app you can learn C concepts on the go!
This complete C programming reference contains quick notes, practice quizzes, discussion forums for quick and overall learning. It also includes how to program tutorials, quick references, coding style recommendations, advanced pointer tutorials and more.
The course is divided into C Basics and C Advanced with theory reference on both to learn from. It also include many example program with code, so that you can understand and learn better. These programs are well formatted with suitable colours for easy understanding.
Take quiz on the go, compete with other programmers and get your rank and percentile for the quiz.
All in all this reference guide will be of great value to learn and practice basic C programming concepts. With this you have a complete C language reference on your mobile phone with complete content just a click away.
The key topics/areas covered in the course are -
C - Programming Basics
• C Program Structure
• C Basic Program Syntax
• C Data Types
• Variables and Constants
• Storage Classes in Program
• Decision Making (If/else statements)
C - Advanced
• Functions in a Program
• Arrays and Pointers
• Structure and Union
• Type Casting
• Console & File IO
• Preprocessor and Header Files
• Error Handling
• Compiler Basics
• Variable and Command Line Arguments
• Memory Management
No need to carry paper notes or books now. Here comes an app that enables you to carry basic Programs and guidelines of C Programming language in your android phone. The list of programs available in the app include basic programs like factor finding program, factorial program , palindrome program and others. Install this app and it will be handy in your preparation for tests, interviews, where ever you need.
All The Best!
The app also includes 100s of ANSI C Programs for you to learn and understand. These are special collection of programs that will be of use in any job interview. With these programs being read throughly you will be able to easily pass through a tech job interview and join your dream company. So go and use this app to crack the job interview and land with a job of your choice.
Note: Feel free to email your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This app has
- Search For any Programme, Where you any search any programme for you interview or preparation
- C Programmes ,
- C++ Programmes
- Data Structures
- Time Complexity of Algorithms
- Algorithms Explained with Figures
-Searching and Sorting
-Divide and conquer
This is a free version
This app helps you a lot for preparing for IT interviews
This app gets you a good job by your good preparation
Programming Skills shall be enhanced by the various questions you face here
This app is for those who matter programming as their life ,and who think programming is life
This app is for those who wants to get a good placement in short period by the most asked Algorithms
This app is all in one app for
Job Interview Algorithms Data Structures Engineering Computer Science Programming Interview Qs Operating System Database Company Interview Job Hiring Network Programming C++ C Java Google Adobe Amazon Apple Samsung Job Preparation Interviews Techincal Qs HR Question Puzzles Brain teasers Career Resume Job Salary Technical interview DBMS OS RDBMS Programming Guides
All d best enjoy the best part of programming .keep programming .
"EAT PROGRAMMING ,LIVE PROGRAMMING , SLEEP PROGRAMMING " - a programmer
Concepts covered -
Fundamentals of Android
Google Map View
Media - Video view
it-ebooks.info opened their API recently so this is an Android implementation of their API.
WIth this app you get access to the vast amount of Computer related books available in it-ebooks.info.
Big list of free Programming Books. List of online programming e-books available for free download.
We are in no way encouraging or inducing infringement of intellectual property rights, we encourage that you buy books and help authors.
This app includes all the basic concepts of PHP, helping developers learn the language of web servers.
The course contains the following learning modules:
1) Variables & Constants
3) Decision Making & Loops
4) Strings & Arrays
5) File Handling
6) Cookies & Sessions
7) Error Handling
8) PHP & MySQL
9) PHP with AJAX & XML
Learn programming for the web using this short and quick tutorial. An excellent resource for the beginners who wish to learn, and a quick reference guide for experienced developers, this app is helpful resource for all your needs. Enhance your skills as a developer by learning php on the go.
One Hour of Code tutorial: https://pocketcode.org/hourOfCode - for other tutorials see http://catrob.at/i and https://pocketcode.org/tutorial
Pocket Code allows you to create, edit, execute, share, and remix Catrobat programs in a visual, "LEGO-style" programming environment and programming language. You can remix programs that others have made and share them with your friends and the world. With Pocket Code you can up- and download Catrobat programs through the Pocket Code community website at https://pocketcode.org/ --- All Catrobat programs uploaded to this site can be downloaded by anyone under a free open source license to maximize learning, remixing, and sharing them freely.
Catrobat is a visual programming language and set of creativity tools for smartphones, tablets, and mobile browsers. Catrobat and the software developed by the Catrobat team are inspired by the Scratch programming system developed by the Lifelong Kindergarten Group at the MIT Media Lab.
Pocket Code is ideally suited for the Hour of Code during the Computer Science Education Week http://csedweek.org/ organized by code.org, the European Code Week http://codeweek.eu/ as well as Google's "Made with Code" initiative https://www.madewithcode.com/ --- and it also is available on Google Play for Education http://developer.android.com/distribute/googleplay/edu/about.html in Google's Android market.
Catrobat --- http://www.catrobat.org/ and http://developer.catrobat.org/ --- is an independent non-profit project creating free open source software (FOSS) under AGPL and CC-BY-SA licenses. The growing international Catrobat team is entirely composed of volunteers. The results of many of our subprojects will be made available in the months and years to come, e.g., the ability to control more robots, or to create music in an easy and fun way. Currently we are working hard on extending Pocket Code as the next step with a physics engine that is almost ready and will allow you to program in a very easy and fun way your own Angry Bird or Maze types of games.
Please note that Pocket Code currently runs well only on smartphones and tablets with a screen size up to 7".
This Application includes
# Introduction to Java
*Java basic concept
*Java virtual machine
*A step by step guidance for beginners as well as for experts.It also include EXERCISES and QUIZZES at the end of chapter.
#Bang with Java
*A quick start to boost your java Programming
*A quick explanation of java language keywords and java programming terms
*A perfect step by step video guidance
#Java Common Errors
*A list of basic java error which developer ignore and then face problems.
#Test your Skills
*A quiz category to test your java skills.Its includes three levels
*The most important Question/Answer for "Java developer" job.
#Play with Code
*A list of basic and advance java sample codes.
Questions are divided based on experience/complexity level (Beginner and Practitioner).
For more details please refer help (screenshot attached).
This app will help students and professionals in their interviews, career growth and improving programming skills.
2. Question and answers.
3. Expert level.
Enjoy Self Assessment!
Algoid is based on general purpose, powerful and easy to learn language called AL.
This App is created to allow you to learn AL programming using your mobile / tablet devices in offline way.
Then you can read tutorials, get all the language reference wherever you are, with or without internet connection.
Algoid is available here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.cyann.algoid Download it !
★ Play offline
★ Builtin zoom
★ Interactive reference
★ Possibility to share code with the Algoid app (if installed)
★ No advertisements
★ No device permissions required (except internet access)
Keywords: free, game, programming, learning, teaching, tutorial, kid, algoid, al, computer science, IT, Information Technology, functional, object oriented.
Algoid is totally free (well donate-ware), without ad, tool to learn you or your kid how to program.
Be sure your act will motivate me to develop more great features on your preferred app.
And through this app, do not hesitate to ★ send me your wishes about algoid enhancement ★.