Are you a Troll tank with an armor of 25? Are you a GM tired of spending several minutes rolling defense rolls for the opposition each pass? Or are you just tired of rolling a brick of dice?
We all know that Shadowrun 5th edition has increased the number of dice you roll for each test significantly. It is not unheard of for a character to be rolling 15-25 dice on a single test. The time rolling dice in combat can really start slowing down the game, especially for the gamemaster. That is where Runner Dice comes in. It is a fast and simple way of making tests while adhering to the Shadowrun 5th edition rules and keeping a record of your previous rolls.
You can choose for your roll to be an initiative roll, a roll for hits, or a “Push the Limit” test.
Your 100 most recent rolls that session are displayed with an option to clear the list at anytime.
Clicking on a previous roll will perform a “Second Chance” if it is allowed (this won’t work on a “Push the Limit”, a previous “Second Chance”, or an initiative roll, because the rules don’t allow it).
Each result shows the type of roll, the number of dice rolled, the number of hits (or total in the case of initiative), and if it is a glitch or critical glitch.
Exploding dice values and re-rolled values are color differentiated from the other values (yellowish for an exploding value and white for a re-rolled value).
We want to know what you think. Give us your feedback on changes you would like to have made to Runner Dice.
Want to know more about us?
Want to know more about Shadowrun 5th Edition RPG?
This app is still in the testing phase. It is intended for phone sized devices, might be ugly on tablets.
The latest update to 1.2 focused on lifting some of the previous limitations and allow more granular control over thresholds, defense values and multiple attacks. The option of a single character view in addition to karma and combat modifiers gives you now the ability to control more complex characters than before.
If you play Earthdawn, give it a try!
Feedback is most welcome ;)
This is the free version of Dice Cube with restricted color choice, but otherwise full feature set! A version of Dice Cube with no color restriction is available at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.mathfactory.dicecube.full
- no app permissions required, no annoying ads!
- NEW: use your own freely configurable text labels on your dice!
- NEW: choose to roll dice with 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 or 20 sides (d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20)!
- NEW: choose the magic die which alters its labels randomly on impacts. With this die you can have any number range you want!
- NEW: configurable label range: specify which number range you want to have on your dice! E.g. to roll percentage values you can take two d10, one with labels 0 - 9 and one with 0 - 90.
- realistic physics using rigid body simulation
- entropy generation through the movement of your hands, leading to highly random dice rolls
- configurable color and count of dice, currently up to 9 per toss
- selected dice can be put aside between two tosses (e.g. for Yahtzee ®)
- modern, fast and believable graphics based on Open GL ES 2.0 with shaders
If you like this software please consider supporting us by rating this app or, if you like, downloading the full version. If you have suggestions or encounter problems with this app please leave a message to email@example.com
* 6-sided wooden dice, unlimited number
* 4-sided to 20-sided dice supported
* color selection
* lock and release dice
* choice of background
* draggable dice
* tap or shake to roll the dice
* vibrate and sound on collisions
* total count displayed
* dice speed can be selected
* landscape supported
* tablets supported
* background images from your own gallery
* define dice combos i.e. 3d8 4d20
* easier to read graphics
* history feature
* speech output
* locked dice excluded from total score
* d10 and d100 scoring corrected (option)
* dice images scale to allow more items to fit onto your screen
* tablet support
* coin flip, unlimited number
Includes the following dice:
- VIBRATE lets us vibrate the phone when dice collide
- INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE let us to fetch adverts from the internet
- BILLING allows us to offer the paid advert removal in app options.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE allows us to save your cropped background image.
This game is ad supported.
Ads can be removed by a one-off Google in-app payment.
You are free to play your favorite games which require one, with only having your mobile device with you.
Have fun! Throw your e-dice!
1.6-1.8 Small Updates =)
1.5 Draw optimization.
1.4 Added exit button
1.3 History bugfixes
1.2 Added history
1.1 Added dice rotation
1.0 Initial release.
- 1 to 6 dices
tags: kości, kostka, kostki, kość, kostka do gry, losowanie, gra, Board game dice roller, simple dice, throw the dice by shaking , dice game in hand , digital dice, electronic dice, dados, dadi, dadu, Würfel, zər , teningar, dísle, zare קוביות,, täringud, kuboj, зарове, kocke, dobbelen, dobókocka, xúc xắc , zarlar , ζάρια, サイコロ , النرد , tärning, ลูกเต๋า, zaruri , игральная кость
-Customizable dice (1 to 20)
-Use for a variety of board games
-Tap or shake to roll
-Automatically calculates the total for each roll
-Tablet and phone support
-Support for Android 2.3 and up
- up to 5 dice
- shake or tap to roll dice
- true 3D realistic animation
- configurable colors
- configurable background
- Realistic Physics
How to roll the dice?
-touch the screen
-shake the phone, you will notice that it is as if throwing dice in the real life.
The application has a small advertising bar so if you like the app you know how to say "thank you".
The Star Wars Dice app is the ultimate accessory for Fantasy Flight Games' Star Wars games, supporting Star Wars: Imperial Assault, Star Wars: Armada, the X-Wing (TM) Miniatures Game, and all iterations of the Star Wars Roleplaying Game. This comprehensive application allows you to quickly and conveniently select and roll custom dice for FFG’s Star Wars games, and even includes an assortment of standard dice for all your gaming needs!
The Star Wars Dice app includes:
A comprehensive dice roller that can be used to roll custom dice for an FFG Star Wars game, or standard polyhedral dice in seven types for any game
Features eight iconic Star Wars backgrounds and six distinct sound packs
Jump right in with an intuitive radial menu and interactive help guide
With more dice roller themes still to come, be sure to check back for a design that fits what you're looking for!
I'm working on version 2 of the app right now that is based on all those useful suggestions and ideas that you provided. Stay tuned, update is coming!
For those who want to support the development follow the link below: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=H8KFTPL2X63BA&lc=US&item_name=Munchkin%20Helper%20App%20Development¤cy_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted
This app helps players of tabletop card games keep track of their characters. I built this for our group to play Munchkin and I thought others may get some use out of it. It can also be used for other games, and in the future will be expanded to be as generic as possible in order to increase usability across games and they expansions. This app should help groups with only a few smart phones track all the stats for their players, as well as help calculate fight results and player gear/level values.
- Ability to add players and keep track of all their stats (level, equipment, curses, win ties).
- Summarizes each player's equipment, strength and level in a single screen, to make it easy for the GM to see where each player stands
- Each player has a "Character" page that allows the GM or each player to customize their character. Features "cursed" and "wins ties" attributes that can help GMs keep track of events.
- Features a "Fight" page, where you can input a monster's level, buff/debuff it realtime, and buff/debuff the player who's fighting it. The app calculates fight result for you based on player and monster stats in realtime.
- Ability to "Ask for Help"! This feature automatically adds up your buddy's strength with yours, and calculates the fight results for you as well.
- Ability to go up to unlimited buff/level numbers
- You can add up to 20 players, this can be increased in future versions if it is requested. For our purposes, we did not need more.
There are some nifty future features I have planned, so keep your eyes peeled for updates if this app becomes popular!
Il utilise un jeu de 54 cartes classique (de l’As au 10, valet, dame, roi pour chaque couleur plus le joker rouge et le joker noir).
Dans ce jeu, les deux adversaires incarnent une Étoile et doivent soit éclipser la Majesté de l’autre (atteindre une Majesté de 100) ou éteindre la Majesté de l’autre (réduire la Majesté de l’adversaire à 0) .
Pour découvrir plus d’information sur le jeu :
- Le site officiel : http://levaldesetoiles.free.fr/
- Le numéro du podcast de la Cellule où l’auteur en parle : http://cellulis.blogspot.fr/2013/05/podcast-bonus-n7-le-val.html
- Le forum officiel sur Les Ateliers Imaginaires : http://lesateliersimaginaires.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=45
Le programme que je propose sur smartphone Android consiste à présenter les aides de jeu (Résumé des Êtres, des Ressources et des Figures qu’on trouve sur http://levaldesetoiles.free.fr/cariboost_files/Le_20Val_20-_20Fiche_20d_27aide_20de_20jeu.pdf) et proposer un double compteur pour la Majesté des deux adversaires.
Les fonctionnalités :
- Résumé des Êtres
- Résumés des Ressources et Figures
- Résumé des règles de l'Antarés (1ere extension)
- Compteurs de Majesté
- Compteurs de Majesté en Plein Ecran
- Calculateur de Force Céleste
- Installation sur la carte SD
- Blocage de la mise en Veille sur l'écran des Majestés