At the local convention is a seat at the Shadowrun table available but you left your dice at home?
If this description fits you, the Mobile Runner is the perfect app for you. Separate functions for simple and extended tests, as well as a virtual dice cup for the spontaneous roll. Characters made with the Chummer character generator can be imported via internet. Finally you can use the master index for easy finds of keywords.
This app needs READ_PHONE_STATE to recognize incoming calls and switch to background. INTERNET und WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are needed to load .chum files and store them on memory card. CAMERA is needed for the possibility to scan an URL to a .chum file via qr code.
Are you a Troll tank with an armor of 25? Are you a GM tired of spending several minutes rolling defense rolls for the opposition each pass? Or are you just tired of rolling a brick of dice?
We all know that Shadowrun 5th edition has increased the number of dice you roll for each test significantly. It is not unheard of for a character to be rolling 15-25 dice on a single test. The time rolling dice in combat can really start slowing down the game, especially for the gamemaster. That is where Runner Dice comes in. It is a fast and simple way of making tests while adhering to the Shadowrun 5th edition rules and keeping a record of your previous rolls.
You can choose for your roll to be an initiative roll, a roll for hits, or a “Push the Limit” test.
Your 100 most recent rolls that session are displayed with an option to clear the list at anytime.
Clicking on a previous roll will perform a “Second Chance” if it is allowed (this won’t work on a “Push the Limit”, a previous “Second Chance”, or an initiative roll, because the rules don’t allow it).
Each result shows the type of roll, the number of dice rolled, the number of hits (or total in the case of initiative), and if it is a glitch or critical glitch.
Exploding dice values and re-rolled values are color differentiated from the other values (yellowish for an exploding value and white for a re-rolled value).
We want to know what you think. Give us your feedback on changes you would like to have made to Runner Dice.
Want to know more about Shadowrun 5th Edition RPG?
This app is still in the testing phase. It is intended for phone sized devices, might be ugly on tablets.
* four configurable dice buttons (long-press to configure)
* backlog of recent dice rolls
* remembers the most commonly used dice
* Dungeons & Dragons (DnD)
* Star Wars RPG
* and further d20 and 3d20 titles
No ads! No statistics collection! GameMaster dice is open source (GPL v2)!
The app is system independant. It doesn't matter if you play Dungeons and Dragons, Shadowrun, Pathfinder or any other system.
This app won't replace your character sheet. It won't replave your dice either, because rolling real dice is just way too much fun. But it's going to help with everything else.
Version 0.3.1 already has a couple of helpful tools:
- you can have counters for all kinds of stuff, like hitpoints or the time of spells and buffs
- you can keep track of your valuables
- and you can keep notes of everything important
Send me an e-mail if you encounter any problems, or if you have feedback for me.
CAMERA - to take pictures that you can add to the notes
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save the pictures
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to add pictures to your notes
INTERNET / ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - for Bugsense to send error reports
A complete set includes 4, 8, 10, 12 and 20 sided dice, and also percentile dice specially designed for tabletop RPG games. Roll them by tapping or shaking, all together or one by one. You can also create and save custom sets for your next RPG game.
Great Dice D&D - a virtual dice roller - is compatible with most popular role-playing game systems, starting from the official d20 System, including GURPS, HERO and L5R, the storytelling System, and to any custom system that use numerical dice.
* d4, d6, d8, d10, d12 d20 and d100 (percentile) dice roller
* random dice generator
* easy total count
* realistic lighting and sound
* tablet support
* possibility to create custom dice sets
* 2 dice colors (pay $2,51 to unlock 10 more colors)
* 2 styles for background (pay $2,51 to unlock 6 more backgrounds)
Our dice roller is a great helper and a companion for a breathtaking D&D adventure. But it can also be used for a variety of tabletop RPG games, including, but not limited to:
* Dungeons & Dragons,
* Savage Worlds,
* World of Darkness,
* and many wargaming titles, such as Warhammer Fantasy Battle.
Roll dice to start the game, to make a choice, and to win!
Keywords: Free, dice roller, virtual dice, dice simulator, 3d dice roller, digital dice roller, random dice generator, dice app, table top d&d, role playing games, tabletop games, roll dice, d&d dice, D20, dnd, WoD.
You can use the Hatcher Tabletop Dice app to always get a legit roll in tabletop games, role-playing games, board games, card games, chance games, game design sessions, quick social decisions, and more.
- Chance makers on one screen: This multi-function dice app has a 2 Sided Coin, 3 sided die, 4 sided die, 6 sided die, 8 sided die, 10 sided die, 12 sided die and a 20 sided die which are ALL on the Home screen, where you can "roll" any of them.
- Chance makers on solo screens: Choose from the same dice mentioned above on their own solo screen, as well as you can choose the added feature of a custom 1-999 sided "die", set it to any number range that you need.
- Roll history log: Use your finger to scroll through what has been tapped or rolled on any of the dice screens. The roll history resets after 150 rolls.
- Clear Roll History Log: Press the red button to clear the history log on the screen that you are on.
- Options: Mute sounds, change background colors.
- Can be Moved to SD Card for ease of speed and memory space management
- Created by a teenager as a freshman in high school, who created the graphics, art, sounds, design and programming for his first Android Application :)
--Support - If you have any trouble with the app, please let us know by contacting our support!
---Full disclosure - known quirks of this app: Can't easily turn down volume of button sounds all the time (hence why there is a mute sounds option). Can sometimes be slower on screen transitions on single core 256MB internal RAM Android 2.2 to 3.x devices (don't worry, it still maintains full functionality for those long and intense game nights). Runs better on devices with a GPU and 512MB of RAM or more.
(This app was tested by gamers of D&D, Magic, Shadowrun, Backgammon, Risk. Works great!)
It can be special useful to games as Seven sea, Shadowrun or Warmachine.
Very simple, but useful, to the right person.
More from developer
Il utilise un jeu de 54 cartes classique (de l’As au 10, valet, dame, roi pour chaque couleur plus le joker rouge et le joker noir).
Dans ce jeu, les deux adversaires incarnent une Étoile et doivent soit éclipser la Majesté de l’autre (atteindre une Majesté de 100) ou éteindre la Majesté de l’autre (réduire la Majesté de l’adversaire à 0) .
Pour découvrir plus d’information sur le jeu :
- Le site officiel : http://levaldesetoiles.free.fr/
- Le numéro du podcast de la Cellule où l’auteur en parle : http://cellulis.blogspot.fr/2013/05/podcast-bonus-n7-le-val.html
- Le forum officiel sur Les Ateliers Imaginaires : http://lesateliersimaginaires.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=45
Le programme que je propose sur smartphone Android consiste à présenter les aides de jeu (Résumé des Êtres, des Ressources et des Figures qu’on trouve sur http://levaldesetoiles.free.fr/cariboost_files/Le_20Val_20-_20Fiche_20d_27aide_20de_20jeu.pdf) et proposer un double compteur pour la Majesté des deux adversaires.
Les fonctionnalités :
- Résumé des Êtres
- Résumés des Ressources et Figures
- Compteurs de Majesté
- Installation sur la carte SD
- Blocage de la mise en Veille sur l'écran des Majestés