At the local convention is a seat at the Shadowrun table available but you left your dice at home?
If this description fits you, the Mobile Runner is the perfect app for you. Separate functions for simple and extended tests, as well as a virtual dice cup for the spontaneous roll. Characters made with the Chummer character generator can be imported via internet. Finally you can use the master index for easy finds of keywords.
This app needs READ_PHONE_STATE to recognize incoming calls and switch to background. INTERNET und WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are needed to load .chum files and store them on memory card. CAMERA is needed for the possibility to scan an URL to a .chum file via qr code.
Are you a Troll tank with an armor of 25? Are you a GM tired of spending several minutes rolling defense rolls for the opposition each pass? Or are you just tired of rolling a brick of dice?
We all know that Shadowrun 5th edition has increased the number of dice you roll for each test significantly. It is not unheard of for a character to be rolling 15-25 dice on a single test. The time rolling dice in combat can really start slowing down the game, especially for the gamemaster. That is where Runner Dice comes in. It is a fast and simple way of making tests while adhering to the Shadowrun 5th edition rules and keeping a record of your previous rolls.
You can choose for your roll to be an initiative roll, a roll for hits, or a “Push the Limit” test.
Your 100 most recent rolls that session are displayed with an option to clear the list at anytime.
Clicking on a previous roll will perform a “Second Chance” if it is allowed (this won’t work on a “Push the Limit”, a previous “Second Chance”, or an initiative roll, because the rules don’t allow it).
Each result shows the type of roll, the number of dice rolled, the number of hits (or total in the case of initiative), and if it is a glitch or critical glitch.
Exploding dice values and re-rolled values are color differentiated from the other values (yellowish for an exploding value and white for a re-rolled value).
We want to know what you think. Give us your feedback on changes you would like to have made to Runner Dice.
Want to know more about us?
Want to know more about Shadowrun 5th Edition RPG?
This app is still in the testing phase. It is intended for phone sized devices, might be ugly on tablets.
The latest update to 1.2 focused on lifting some of the previous limitations and allow more granular control over thresholds, defense values and multiple attacks. The option of a single character view in addition to karma and combat modifiers gives you now the ability to control more complex characters than before.
If you play Earthdawn, give it a try!
Feedback is most welcome ;)
* tracking of values for multiple characters
* tracking of an arbitrary number of values for each character
* custom definition of regeneration formula for each value
* NEW: optional web sync to https://rpgtracker.de
* NEW: improved value input with on-screen keyboard
Explanation for formulas can be found on the homepage: http://www.workreloaded.com/software/rpgtracker
The Diemoire greatly decreases the time you spend trying to find your dice and allows people to play in smaller tabletop spaces. Open the tomb and place the included Dice on to the book, use all your favorite tabletop dice D20, D12, D10, D8, D6, and D4!
The Diemoire includes music and sound effects and feels like an ancient long lost tome containing all of the secrets of these ancient dice. Find the lore behind each one of the dice written by Cantiz the Great!
Dice rolling no longer needs a giant table!
Tested and Optimal performance on Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4!
* four configurable dice buttons (long-press to configure)
* backlog of recent dice rolls
* remembers the most commonly used dice
* Dungeons & Dragons (DnD)
* Star Wars RPG
* and further d20 and 3d20 titles
No ads! No statistics collection! GameMaster dice is open source (GPL v2)!
Tags: Game Master
Tell them that you are a professional hacker and invented a new program that can find and hack the password of
any Wi-Fi network.
How it works:
1) Locate any Wi-Fi network
2) Run our application
3) Select a network from found
4) Turn on the scan
5) After some time the display shows a random password
6) Paste it into the query string for the password.
Of course, this is a joke and an application can only generate random numbers and letters.
But before the end of the application from your friends no doubt that your program really works.
But you look at the faces of your friends....
A realistic application, we guarantee you.
Download the application absolutely free.
1d6 is an automatic, simple and elegant dice roller.
Choose the number and type of dice and get the result.
1d6 have specific game modes such as:
1d6 is still in beta. More specific modes and performance improvements are on their way.
- First public release
This app helps players of tabletop card games keep track of their characters. I built this for our group to play Munchkin and I thought others may get some use out of it. It can also be used for other games, and in the future will be expanded to be as generic as possible in order to increase usability across games and they expansions. This app should help groups with only a few smart phones track all the stats for their players, as well as help calculate fight results and player gear/level values.
- Ability to add players and keep track of all their stats (level, equipment, curses, win ties).
- Summarizes each player's equipment, strength and level in a single screen, to make it easy for the GM to see where each player stands
- Each player has a "Character" page that allows the GM or each player to customize their character. Features "cursed" and "wins ties" attributes that can help GMs keep track of events.
- Features a "Fight" page, where you can input a monster's level, buff/debuff it realtime, and buff/debuff the player who's fighting it. The app calculates fight result for you based on player and monster stats in realtime.
- Ability to "Ask for Help"! This feature automatically adds up your buddy's strength with yours, and calculates the fight results for you as well.
- Ability to go up to unlimited buff/level numbers
- You can add up to 20 players, this can be increased in future versions if it is requested. For our purposes, we did not need more.
There are some nifty future features I have planned, so keep your eyes peeled for updates if this app becomes popular!
But with our great app “Electric Your Phone” it is real and you can make sure!
Put your finger on the screen of your smartphone or tablet and look! It's fantastic!
You can make your own lightning! It is lightning in your room!
With a sound of thunder your lightning is more real than you can think!
Download our app "Electric Your Phone" and you can show your friends how it works!
Tab to rate this application and you will see more creative apps for you and your friends very soon!
Keep track of the movements of players and foes in a simple and fast way with WarMapTool.
• build maps and access them whenever you want. Each map keeps track of its own characters and walls
• character management: move characters on the map, keep an eye on their hp and bleeding status
• 20 available portraits
• 2 tile styles
• internal database for the creation and storage of your characters
• walls to create rooms and hallways
This is a beta version, features are limited. In the future these will include:
• more portraits for players and new bestial portraits for hideous creatures
• more tile styles, from fantasy to sci-fi
• possibility to add environmental details to the map
Tag: gioco di ruolo, gdr, rpg, d&d, dungeons and dragons, griglia di combattimento, combat grid, fight, reoleplay
This is my first app, so feedback is appreciated!
* Fast, intuitive interface
* Can handle an ulimited number of players
* Playerlist is saved between sessions
* Flexible to handle any game situation
* Tap a player on tick zero to edit
* Long press players on any other tick to edit
* Edit players button allows you to add/remove players
* Join Battle button sets all player ticks to zero - touch each player to set tick
Il utilise un jeu de 54 cartes classique (de l’As au 10, valet, dame, roi pour chaque couleur plus le joker rouge et le joker noir).
Dans ce jeu, les deux adversaires incarnent une Étoile et doivent soit éclipser la Majesté de l’autre (atteindre une Majesté de 100) ou éteindre la Majesté de l’autre (réduire la Majesté de l’adversaire à 0) .
Pour découvrir plus d’information sur le jeu :
- Le site officiel : http://levaldesetoiles.free.fr/
- Le numéro du podcast de la Cellule où l’auteur en parle : http://cellulis.blogspot.fr/2013/05/podcast-bonus-n7-le-val.html
- Le forum officiel sur Les Ateliers Imaginaires : http://lesateliersimaginaires.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=45
Le programme que je propose sur smartphone Android consiste à présenter les aides de jeu (Résumé des Êtres, des Ressources et des Figures qu’on trouve sur http://levaldesetoiles.free.fr/cariboost_files/Le_20Val_20-_20Fiche_20d_27aide_20de_20jeu.pdf) et proposer un double compteur pour la Majesté des deux adversaires.
Les fonctionnalités :
- Résumé des Êtres
- Résumés des Ressources et Figures
- Résumé des règles de l'Antarés (1ere extension)
- Compteurs de Majesté
- Compteurs de Majesté en Plein Ecran
- Calculateur de Force Céleste
- Installation sur la carte SD
- Blocage de la mise en Veille sur l'écran des Majestés