"Documentation on drugs and their therapeutic indications"
DocaMED service principles are:
- DocaMED gathers information on drugs from official sources provided by various bodies and institutions (ANSM, EMA, European Commission, HAS, public database of the Ministry of Health medicines, CNAMTS, ARCT). This information is made available in accordance with Article L. 321-1 of the Code of relationships between the public and the administration, on the reuse of public information.
- DocaMED present in the various areas of therapeutic indications pathology of drugs marketed in France from labels Summaries of Product Characteristics (SPC). In a therapeutic indication available drugs are given either by pharmaco-therapeutic classes (ATC classes WHO) and the order of the ATC classification either by DCI (alphabetically).
- DocaMED provides for each therapeutic indication documentations and treatment recommendations most compelling possible available, that is to say those agencies such as HAS, ANSM, CNIB, those of the most recognized scientific societies ( national, European, international companies), those of Inserm via the Orphanet portal for rare diseases, COCHRANE reviews conducted in each indication or the ARCT information (reference Centre for teratogens).
- DocaMED is updated regularly (weekly).
- DocaMED relies on the skills of a Scientific Committee in association with the national medical pharmacology college (CNPM) and the Pedagogical Association for the teaching of therapeutic (APNET).
- DocaMED is an application intended for use by health professionals, teachers and students in medicine and pharmacy, as well as professionals working in an agency or a company in the field of health.