Track and log your mileage, fuel consumption, maintenances, services and costs of your car or motorbike and know exactly how much your car costs. FuelLog calculates a lot of useful statistics like fuel consumption and economy (e.g. mpg or l/100km) of your car or other vehicle, total cost and mileage, average cost per distance or gas amount, average cost per month, year and driven distances, expenses and a lot more. Everything is managed in a nice-looking and very easy to use interface.
Track all kind of costs and maintenances/services like for example monthly insurance, daily bridge toll, yearly taxes, services, car parts, parking costs, oil or tyre changes, and a lot more... (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
FuelLog is probably the first and only app in this category that supports also electric cars using kWh, CNG cars using kg or gge and other vehicles with an hour meter!
6 different nice-looking graphical charts show the fill ups (only Android 2.1 and newer)
Use the included calculator to calculate costs, used/needed fuel volumes and distances for your next trip or the daily way to work with your car, based on the automatically gathered statistical data.
Of course FuelLog supports multiple cars and it is usable in every country because it supports and converts Kilometre/Miles, Litres/Gallons(US)/Gallons(UK), mpg/l/100km defined individually per vehicle and every known currency.
The stored fill ups and costs can be exported as a *.csv file for further calculations on your computer or just to be saved as a backup on your sdcard. If you have stored your gas purchases and maintenances/services on the computer or if you want to restore a previous backup, you can import the data in FuelLog (only FuelLogPro). If you have problems importing your data or if you want to convert an export from another App, from the iPhone or from a website, just send me an email, I will help you!
The user interface is very easy to use, intuitive, clear and simple and informative, nice and "android-like".
* French (Thanks to Sébastien Besançon)
* Dutch (Thanks to Willem Ebbers)
(Let me know if you would like to help to translate it)
* Tracking fill-ups
* Tracking maintenances, services, costs, expenses (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
* Multiple vehicles supported (only two, unlimited in FuelLogPro)
* A lot of useful statistics
* 6 different Graphs
* Partial fill ups
* Total odometer reading or trip mileage input
* Possibility to input fill up in different volume unit measurement (useful for UK people)
* Export/Import (only FuelLogPro)
Planned Features for upcoming versions (some of them maybe only in FuelLogPro):
* Maintenance reminders
* Additional statistics
* Other Import and Export formats
* Lots of minor improvements
* Additional languages
Supported Android versions:
1.5: Not supported
1.6: Supported, but no graphs
2.1 - 2.3.4: Fully supported
3.0/3.1: Supported, but not optimized for such large screens
Used rights on the device:
* Storage: used for exporting data to the SD card
* Network communication: used for ads in the free version FuelLog
Get the "FuelLogPro License Key" if you want to use following additional top features or just to support the developer.
Additional Features in the Pro version:
* Unlimited Graphs
* Unlimited cost entries
* Unlimited cars
* Export / Import functionality
* Note field for text per fill up
* Coming more soon...
Please write me an email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests. I can not answer on comments in the market.
News on twitter: @FuelLogAndroid
Google+ Page: http://plus.google.com/107900002149949697182
fuel, gas, petrol, car, vehicle, motorbike, maintenance, service, mpg, kwh, graphs, charts, mileage, expenses, purchases, fill-up, costs, calculator, Benzin, Treibstoff, Fahrzeug, Auto
- Fuel price per driven kilometer.
- Extra charges (e.g. toll etc.) apportioned per kilometer.
- Total cost for travelled distance.
- Cost per fellow passenger.
- Travel reimbursement balance.
- Display calculation process (formula).
- Remember last fuel price, average consumption and reimbursement (adjustable).
- Support inline math operations (+*).
- Share (send) the results via e-mail, sms etc.
- App2SD-Card support (android 2.2 and up).
- Different volume units for fuel price and consumption measurement (UK speciality).
- Currency: automatically from system or manually (text input).
- Distance: kilometers (km), miles (mi), feets (ft), yards (yd) and hours (h).
- Consumption: liters (l), gallons (gal), kilowatt hours (kWh) and kilograms (kg).
- Consumption measurement: 100 or 1 km, mpg, gpm, etc.
- Travel reimbursement: distance flat fee, per 100 or 1 km.
- Russian (made possible by Mojsha Culman)
- Romanian (made possible by Ovidiu Bucse)
Used rights on the device:
* Network communication: used for ads in the free version.
carpool, car sharing, fuel costs, fare, roadtrip, travel, calculator, passage money, fuel, diesel, petrol, liquid gas (LPG), natural gas (CNG), electric vehicle, traffic, motorcycle, motorbike, boad, ship, airplane
Only thing for you to do is to input amount of driven kilometers and amount of inputed liters, click on button Calculate and see the result
Application stores your scores automatically, so you can always check your history.
First version will be followed by more sophisticated software.
Please feel free to give any advice to improve this application.
Planned modifications : displaying BMI, cancel a point