Despite my experience with VMs, I cannot get this app to work. I've tried MicroXP and all sorts of Linux distros, and no matter what I do, I cannot get anything to run. Update: I got everything to work now, nevermind my complaining.
Well I must say that it does have special keys like enter key, F1, f2,......f12, arrow keys etc. Now I am stuck on win XP installation screen because it requires me to use keyboard keys in order to complete the installation. I hope you will understand my case and add a support for it
Is this going to work on ARM tablets like mi pad? I've tried it but i can't get it to work. I use winXP img format. I followed the steps from YouTube but it fails.
So, I have this working on my Nexus 5x but can't seem to get it to work with my Samsung S8 (I have secure folder, aka Knox, uninstalled). I have considerable experience with VirtualBox, VMware Workstation, Microsoft Hypervisor and QEMU, but this has me stumped why Debian (32 or 64 bit), or DSL, Rasbian Pixel OS (32 bit) wont work. Any suggestions, EnergyCube?
Lovely,QEMU is a nice piece of software,though,since I'm a dev too,and considering that you still have a screenshot saying "winxp",why don't you remove/correct it to avoid all those useless comments pointing that out? Also,have you considered a regression? You can use the compare plugin of notepad++ to update a version where xp worked flawlessly with the latest bug fixes (4 stars because of this).
Can't access my file I have tp-link neffos c5max android 5.1 this app can't access my files so I can't open folders in hard discs and CD ROM or etc. Can you help me please
- Windows is very poorly supported on this version! (+ System Setup) Sorry
- The problem of the invisible wall of the mouse is back. Sorry
- Added Logging mechanism and View Log menu option
- Fixed issue with Keyboard
- Fixed Compatibility issue with KolibriOS and DSL Linux Live CD
- Support for building of ARM, PowerPC, Sparc Emulators
- Support for building for 64Bit Hosts (x86_64, ARM64)
- Support for enabling mttcg
- Minimum Requirements: Android OS 17
Create RAR and ZIP, unpack RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ archives.