Despite my experience with VMs, I cannot get this app to work. I've tried MicroXP and all sorts of Linux distros, and no matter what I do, I cannot get anything to run. Update: I got everything to work now, nevermind my complaining.
Can start su shells and has the potential to bring havoc! Beware of any virtual machine and/or binary roms out there! Do yourself a favor: compile qemu or bochs on your own! But if havoc is what you need, go for it! Try not to brick your device with stupid shell shocks on old linux systems in the meantime! XD
Well I must say that it does have special keys like enter key, F1, f2,......f12, arrow keys etc. Now I am stuck on win XP installation screen because it requires me to use keyboard keys in order to complete the installation. I hope you will understand my case and add a support for it
The app is really easy to use. Got DSL to work and NT4. Trying REACTOS next and micro98. How to emulate a PPC and get macos9 running would be helpful. Kudos to the dev for the app. It's my new time waster better than Game Dev Story. You rock!
Is this going to work on ARM tablets like mi pad? I've tried it but i can't get it to work. I use winXP img format. I followed the steps from YouTube but it fails.
Works great the only reason my rating is 1 star short is I can't figure out how to disable mousepad tracking so I can use my USB mouse and keyboard. hope this gets fixed I tried others only to get despair.
- Windows is very poorly supported on this version! (+ System Setup) Sorry
- The problem of the invisible wall of the mouse is back. Sorry
- Added Logging mechanism and View Log menu option
- Fixed issue with Keyboard
- Fixed Compatibility issue with KolibriOS and DSL Linux Live CD
- Support for building of ARM, PowerPC, Sparc Emulators
- Support for building for 64Bit Hosts (x86_64, ARM64)
- Support for enabling mttcg
- Minimum Requirements: Android OS 17