The simplified interface of the official mobile app means you can keep up with all the latest from the 72nd Festival de Cannes in the run-up to the event, which takes place from 14-25 May, 2019.
NB: From May onwards, you can use the updated app to access all the functions you need to organise your event, bringing you as close as possible to the 2019 Festival in all its diversity!
In 2019, the free bilingual "Festival de Cannes" app, developed in partnership with Orange for smartphones and tablets, will feature:
- Services dedicated to accredited professionals: programming, bookmarking of sessions,
access to online ticketing, geolocation and practical information
- Exclusive announcements and newsflashes on the Selection, juries, events and the winners
- Hour-by hour coverage of the event in news and interviews for sharing on social networks
- Videos from the red carpet, photocalls, press conferences, interviews, etc.
- Permanent access to the Festival TV Channel
- Film trailers and extracts
- Daily photo galleries
- Notifications and customisation features so that you can enjoy the Festival at your own