A completely free game.
Move 5+ same-color balls into one line, you get points.
It's easy to play, but definitely difficult to get high scores.
You need intelligence and fortune.
This strategy Game will make you think and concentrate for hours if you accept the challenge. The game will randomly place three color balls on the game board at every round, you have to strategically select one ball (click on ball) and move it to the most convenient location (click on target square).
Lines game or balls online is a clone of a famous Russian board game which was played in almost every PC - equipped office in the 90 - 92. Now it's a flash game designed to help you overcome cubicle boredom.
You can submit score to ScoreLoop. Post to your social connections: Twitter, MySpace, Facebook.
English, Chinese, Japanese, German, Russian and even more.
Youd found the most awesome brain game in apps.
Good background music, buzz mode when touch the color ball.
You can share your score with your friends via email : hotmail, yahoo mail.
Notice that app runs on your phone at landscape mode layout to ensure good user interface.
Scoreloop is integrated, you can chat with your friend or send them a message even with emoji or smileys.
We keep update with more intractive features.
Do try play it, compete with other internet users, to see if you are devil. You need lucky, but a horoscope can't help. Use your intelligence.
Maybe a little difficult for children, but still it is a good kids game.
Delightfully 3D rendered graphics and captivating animations.
Play at many difficulty levels. Set the time for the computer to think.
Play against a machine or a human or watch the machine play against itself!
Chess is a two person strategy game which originated in Eastern India in the 6th century.
Each player controls and army which have to attack the other army and capture the king. Using soldiers (pawns), castles (rooks), bishops, horses (knights) and your queen you must defend your king.
Each piece has special moves which are well known: A pawn can move forward only one square (or two on its first move), a rook moves in straight lines, the bishop moves diagonally, the queen moves in any direction and the knight moves one square in one direction and two squares at right angles.
* 10 play levels from very easy to extremely hard. There is one level for everyone no matter if your a beginner or an expert!
* Very impressive chess engine which teaches you the names of famous chess openings by showing the name of openings as you play them.
* Play Online against players from all over the world. Get started right away by playing as guest or register for an account at freechess.org (link in the app).
- Get your ranking in three different game modes (Lightning, Blitz, Standard).
- Improve your game skill by watching other players games live.
- Chat with your opponents or other people that are online.
* Send PGN files so you can review your games on your computer or anywhere you like.
* 2 player hot-seat.
* 3 Chess Board colors and 3 Chess Piece Sets.
* Clean and simple interface.
* Keeps statistics so that you can keep track of your improvement.
* Designed for both Tablet and Phone.
Don't forget to rate the game if you like it!
Play against the computer or against another human being. The aim of the game is to capture the opponent's king. You can move the castles horizontally, the bishop diagonally, the knight two across and one up and the king by one square in any direction.
These are classic chess moves yet this simple game is just as tricky as the large board because every move counts!
Sometimes you may want to sacrifice a piece in order to win the game. Can you work out how to beat the machine? (It can be done!)
This is a game where a beginner at chess could outwit a grandmaster!
- Stats and player ELO rating calculation
- Informations about the game source of the problem is shown
- ELO of the problem is shown
- Copy position to clipboard as FEN string (to analyze the position for example with DroidFish)
- Buffer to store problems for offline usage
- No Advertising
Before buying this version try the free one with advertising.
Over 20,000 free chess tactics problems to learn and improve your skills in this fascinating game or just to have fun and keep your brain active!
Available 7 difficulty levels that make the puzzle proposed suitable for both beginners and chess master!
All exercises are taken from games played in the most important chess tournaments in the world.
Facebook Page: http://tinyurl.com/ideatactics
If you have played football games like FIFA, Real Football, Football Manager you will become the fan of Football Tactics! This is a football hex turn based strategy with gameplay similar to Great Little War Game, UniWar or Heroes of the Might and Magic. This is not another tower defence game like Robo Defense, Monster Defense, Castle Defense or Grave Defense. Football Tactics is much more challenging hex turn based strategy in which you have to master your strategic skills to control you units and win the match!
There are no typical missions, enemies and battles in Football Tactics like in regular strategy games. Soccer players are your units, football team is your army, football field is your battle field! Each soccer match is a different mission. You can choose between eight different teams and choose one of two initial tactics options. Teams are not the real football clubs and there is no real football league which will limit you. Football Tactics gives you 8 unique teams, with different abilities and preferred strategies.
1. First you have to choose your favourite team with players adjusted to your strategy. Then select your preferred style: offensive or defensive and begin playing on the hex football field.
2. Remember that Football Tactics is not a regular soccer game. It is a hex strategy, in which you have to plan your moves in each turn.
3. In the single player mode, your goal is to defeat AI opponent. To do this, use your soccer team to gain advantage on the hex football field. You can win the match only if you plan your strategy carefully, taking units abilities into account!
4. Each one of your players can move, tackle, pass or shoot the ball. Use the ball button to switch between move and pass modes.
5. Multiplayer mode enables you to play with your friends on one device. In this mode your highscore is not updated.
6. As in all strategy games, you have to adjust your tactics to the opponent. Analyze your opponent's moves to plan your own strategy. Mastering your strategis skills is essential. Remember that football tactics gives you and your opponent 16 different teams, which results in 256 different game modes!
7. In the full version you can play 8 different soccer teams. This is not football manager type of game, however, you can control your player's starting postitions by switching tactics modes (deffensive/offensive). You can’t buy new units or improve players abilities, so everything depends on your strategic skills.
8. There are also some tricks, which can give you advantage on the football field.
9. Remember to surround opponents, when you tackle the ball.
10. Use different soccer players abilities (ball control, strength, accuracy)
11. Use each hex on the football field! Try long passes and other strategic maneuvers.
Great gameplay, cool graphics and much more. Check it and share your opinion!
Keywords: football game, soccer game, strategy game, hex strategy, turn based strategy
This game of strategy follows the rules of Stratego. It is a 2 player board game, where each player controls a set of different pieces that are unknown to the opponent. The goal of the game is to find and capture the opponent's flag. Because each player cannot see the opponents pieces, discovery and exploration are an important part of the game.
This version of the game comes with 3 different board sizes: 10x10 (the standard size), 7x7, and 5x5. If you only have a few minutes and want to play a quick game, this allows you to pick a smaller board.
You can either play against another human (pass and play), or against the computer. Have fun!
The objective of the game is to re-arrange connectors in correct directions, to light up all the bulbs on the grid, so that every bulb is lit and glow connecting through power source. The grid will be rotated clockwise when you simply click on the grid. Tap on the other direction to rotate connector in anti-clockwise direction.
The trick to achieve a high score in the game, is to light and connect all the bright bulbs in lesser moves of connectors. Lesser moves lead to higher efficiency and less time consumption resulting in higher scores.
Game offers 3 levels - Small, Medium and Large for different users. Ideal for a quick game play.
The Players has only partial and limited information of the opposing pieces disposition.
- 1 Player against the Computer
- 2 Players Match through Bluetooth.
Very fast, lots of features, installs to SD card storage.
: No ads
: Chess Analysis provides better scrutiny of the games with dynamic graphic tips for attack and defense
: Multiple chess set piece graphics to choose from
: Small program size, half the size of most other chess programs
: Several color themes
: Custom opening book
: Two player mode
: Setup position
: PGN support
Recruit speciality troops and summon creatures to join your army. Lead your army into battle for your troops to gain experience and upgrade to higher classes.
Attack, cast spells and use special abilities to defeat your enemies and expand your territory.
Hire heroes and attach them to your units for additional capabilities. Mix and match using more than 40 troops types and 18 heroes to compose your dream army.
Extensive testing had been performed to ensure the game loads and runs correctly, but there are too many android devices and some might have different system behaviors that result in problem.
Mage War is known to have issues with the following devices (1 so far)
* Motorola Citrus: black screen upon start up.
Im Mittelpunkt des Spiels stehen die sozialen Netzwerke, die diesen historischen Ort geprägt haben. Deren Aufbau und Pflege ist die Aufgabe des Spielers, der dabei einige Konfliktlinien und Kooperationskonstellationen kennenlernt, die den Paulusplatz bis in die Gegenwart als einen Ort der “ewigen Unruhe” charakterisieren.
Das Spiel umfasst 11 Level mit 40-60 Minuten Spielzeit. Es ist kostenfrei für Desktop-Rechner (Windows, Mac, Linux) als auch Smartphones und Tablets (Android und iOS) erhältlich. Es wurde an der Fachrichtung Intermedia Design des Fachbereichs Gestaltung der Hochschule Trier entwickelt.
Weitere Info und Soundtrack-Download: http://www.ewige-unruhe.de
* Easy to play
* Great graphics
* Tough to master
* Intuitive user controls
* User friendly interface
* Fun for Chess fans of all ages
This game, which dates back thousands of years in its origins, has been a favorite game of nobility and
peasants alike. Download today and play a 'solo' match against our virtual in-game software opponent. For challenge, fun, and a mind sharpening gaming experience, this app is a win. Whether you are playing for fun or to practice up for the FIDE, this Game will help you hone your strategy to gain an upper hand in the game. If you are new to chess, this game can help you understand the game better by allowing you to play solo until you have a firm understanding of the game, and its rules and strategic dynamics.