Settled in 1993 into the small village of Reau at 10km from Melun( 77, Seine et Marne) and at 40km from Paris, the “Macaron de Réau”, a family business makes the traditional hand-made macarons, cracked on the top and fondant inside (no cream, no gluten, no artificial preservatives).
Connoissers will find their delight into a range that includes over 11 flavors: almond, hazelnut, pistachio, poppy of Nemours, coffee, chocolate, salted-butter caramel, Bourbon vanillia, gingerbread, Grand Marnier, Peppermint and coconut rocher.
Other specialties :
- The “Macglace”: a real homemade ice cream with small chunks of “Macarons de Réau” inside.
- The “Macabûche” for Christmas and New Year's Day: a homemade ice cream yule log on a bed of almond macarons.
The “Macarons de Réau” rely on a distribution network around Paris (delicatessens, shop, large distributions ...) and have a stand at the greatest French gastronomic salons.
Our products have been awarded the "PARIS SAVEURS ILE DE FRANCE" : "Ile de France" and Paris brand food.
Since October 2010, we have our own shop: “Le Domaine“.
300 square meters totally dedicated to this small, round, smooth and soft cake. Shop, tea salon, macaron making demonstration for groups or individuals, and a lot of animations on different themes ...
Thanks to the mobile app of “Macarons de Réau“, follow our activity, share it with your friends and contacts and organize your visits during our special events on “Le Domaine“ or exhibitions on differents salons.
Find some features in this app :
- Dates and opening hours, fairs and salons for the current month (“Mactualités“) and all yearly events in our in-app calendar.
- GPS navigation to drive you to our exhibitions locations or meet us at “Le Domaine“.
- Find a shop or a resellers.
- Share our coordinees and events by SMS, email and social networks.
- Newsletter subscription.
- Download our Catalog.