Never need a PIN. Never ask “who just joined” or “who said that?”
★ Winner TechCrunch Disrupt NY 2012 ★
For most people, audio conferencing starts with the awkward process of finding and typing dial-in numbers and PIN codes. UberConference reinvents conference calling with web and smartphone interfaces that make it super easy to have a productive meeting.
The app makes it easy to start and schedule conference calls on the go. Create instant calls with a click and schedule calls by simply selecting contacts and choosing a meeting time.
Create Instant and Scheduled Conferences
No PINs for the organizer
Know who’s on the call and who’s talking
Free conference recordings
Participant controls: mute, hangup
See LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google+ profiles for everyone
Learn more at www.UberConference.com
Download the app, enter the Meeting ID and get started straight away!
- Join a meeting on the go - also during a telephone call
- Use the integrated pointer-function to draw the attention of the presenter to an important point
- Send chat messages
-Voice over IP conferences: Use VoiP and discuss with the other participants during a meeting
- Integrated conference call option
- Meets the highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 1024 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Automatic quality adjustment
- Optimized for Android tablets: full hardware acceleration for Android 3.x tablets
- Is available for Android 2.2 and higher
“TeamViewer for Meetings” is free of charge for participation in meetings via your Android device.
1. Install and start “TeamViewer for Meetings” on your Android device.
2. Enter the Meeting ID you receive from the presenter in the appropriate field.
3. Click on “Join Meeting” and you will instantly see the presenter’s screen.
Host your own meetings quickly and easily today on your computer. Use TeamViewer for instant online meetings or schedule your online meetings in advance. You will find more information about TeamViewer, the All-in-One-solution for meetings and remote control, at www.teamviewer.com/link/?url=319704.
Do you want to control a computer remotely on the go? Download TeamViewer for remote control https://market.android.com/details?id=com.teamviewer.teamviewer.market.mobile on your Android device and benefit from more flexibility with TeamViewer.
Keywords: online meeting, desktop sharing, presentation, web-conference
Please note upon installation, you must launch this app from the browser based login page for which you receive a link via email from the webinar organizers.
Although this app works on smart phones, it is optimized for tablet devices due to the larger screen size.
- Contacts and SMS synchronizing is supported on android now.
- Some contact storages are not accessible (e.g. local/phone contacts).
- Various applications are using different birthday formats. Some of them might not be supported.
- PhoneCopy does not support year-less birthday format. Add some year to all birthdays (e.g. 1900).
PhoneCopy works with Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Symbian, Nokia, SonyEricsson, Motorola, Samsung, LG or Mac OS X, Windows 8, and Windows Phone - regardless of what smartphone or featured phone you have you will be able to backup, synchronize and transfer data!
REAL-TIME ACCESS VIA WEB BROWSER
PhoneCopy gives you THE BEST SPEED AND RELIABILITY. Contacts, events or messages are delivered as soon as your synchronization finishes. Unlike regular backup services, you aren't left wondering if your data have been saved. PhoneCopy shows you - through your profile - which of your contacts etc. has been changed or just successfully synchronized. Even when you delete contacts, tasks or notes from your phone, it will be moved to the archive, so you can always stay connected to your data.
FREE AND GLOBAL
You can synchronize anytime from anywhere free* of charge. Wi-Fi or your current data plan is all it takes to synchronize your data.
Unlike PC backup, PhoneCopy is designed for instant access anytime from anywhere. This means that your data is always online and reachable from any PC connected to the internet. Likewise, your contacts are always reachable and you don't have to wonder where you left your phone or backup copies of your data. All PhoneCopy data is stored on reliable servers until you need to access it. You will never lose your data, even if you damage, lose or forget your mobile phone somewhere.
*free service is intended for personal use with limit of 500 stored contacts or SMS.
We would love to hear from you:
With the app, you can start or join a teleconference from your phone. You can also see who’s on the teleconference call and who’s talking as well as use call controls to mute, add or remove callers.
Lifehacker says, “Speek's biggest feature is that you can create a custom URL, like “www.speek.com/yourname” and give that out to anyone who wants to join a call you're hosting. All they have to do is click the link in their browser to join via their computer, or to immediately hop in on their smartphones, either through the Speek app or by dialing right in.”
Download the Speek app and host a free conference call today! For even more features, try Speek on the web at https://www.speek.com.
☆ Talk instantly with one-click calls
☆ See who’s on the call
☆ See who’s talking
☆ Mute and add/remove participants
Avoid the hassles of traditional conference calls with:
☆ No telephone numbers or PINs
☆ No need to reserve, your line is always open
☆ No elevator music
☆ No interruptions
Keep up with Speek:
Speek’s Web App: https://www.speek.com
Speek Support: email@example.com
With EventOrg, you have the opportunity to see:
1) The program for the event with the option of reading more detailed information on every program point and book the program into the native Android calendar.
2) Practical information about the event, e.g how to arrive, contact points, book a taxi, etc.
3) News on the event, which can be updated live so that participants are updated instantly about additions, changes and cancellations.
4) Participant list, which gives an overview of who´s attending the event and the possibility of networking.
5) Media provides the EventOrg with images from the event.
6) Materials gives all participants the option of fetching relevant documents, presentations and pdf´s with the latest changes in order for all participants to be fully updated.
7) Feedback gives the participants the chance to evaluate any subject and provides the facilitator to ask for feedback on any issue, e.g review a presenter, the content or the performance.
EventOrg provides the facilitators with an easy approach to send out materials before the event and pushing out news during the event. This is to ensure fast and reliable communication and to make sure that your participants always and rapidly are up-to-date with changes and added content. All together on the one device that they carry with them 24/7.
What is EventOrg then?
EventOrg helps participants attending events, conferences and summits to be informed and to be updated, utilising the innovative features in your Android device in a sleek and user friendly design.
Download EventOrg and search for your event in the active event list. If you cannot find your event, present EventOrg to your event facilitator in order for you to start using EventOrg.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
First, download the app. Now, you’re ready to join meetings from anywhere as long as you’re connected to the Internet by 3G* or Wi-Fi.
Next direct your colleagues or clients to https://join.me to start a meeting, web conference or ad-hoc collaboration.
They click the big “start meeting” button to share their screen and generate a secure nine-digit meeting code. You type the code into the join.me app and presto! You’re on the same page, even if you're hundreds of miles away.
It really is that simple.
• View someone’s screen from your Android mobile phone or tablet
• Chat with participants (at once or individually)
• Zoom in and out of the shared screen
• See who’s attending
• View annotations made by others (Note: Viewing annotations requires Android 3.0 or higher!)
* Roaming, data and other applicable operator or carrier charges/fees may apply.
Optimized for Android 2.3 and higher.
• Make phone calls in crystal-clear High Definition (HD) Voice features
• Easily make conference calls on the go with 3 way conference calling
• Secure encrypted Instant Messaging
• Cloud based file storage and sharing features with built in “e-Disc”
The application requires an account on a CommuniGate Pro server or service to run. Free trial accounts can be created at www.MobileOffice.biz
Pronto! Mobile includes full contact management capabilities for the local phone address book and directory-stored contacts. This feature allows the user to have personal contacts and a business directory for dual lifestyle uses.
The application provides powerful business-grade IM functionality, including multiple simultaneous single and group chats, with integration to Jabber based IM networks such as GMail or Microsoft Exchange domains. Users can initiate a phone call or send files right from the chat window.
The e-Disk features of the application allow the user to share photos, video and other files from their phone or their stored files on the server, even during a conversation.
The application runs in the background to allow receiving of incoming calls and IM messages at any time.