Don't worry about your private and important files falling into the wrong hands? Andrognito hides and encrypts any type of file with military-grade encryption with one of the fastest and most secure encryption algorithm ever. It is one of the best way to hide files in Android.
Perfectly suitable for all kinds of users, from teenagers to corporate personnel. Andrognito can hide and encrypt any kind of file into its secure vault with amazing speed. The Vaults are virtually breakable, thanks to its military-grade encryption algorithm.
It has been designed purely in Material Design keeping simplicity and ease of use in mind. Experience it in its best on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Press loves Andrognito -
Featured in XDA Developers, XDA TV, LifeHacker, PhoneArena, AddictiveTips and countless more.
Important Features of Andrognito -
★ Designed with love in Dark Material Design
★ Uses military-grade AES 256bit encryption algorithm
★ Blazing fast encryption and decryption speed
★ Preview large encrypted files almost instantly
★ Supports hiding all types of files
Unique and Advanced features of Andrognito -
• Unlimited Vaults - Organize your files the way you want
• Timely PIN - Dynamic and intuitive time-based PIN system for added security
• Fake Account - Deceive intruders into a fake account with some fake hidden files
• Invisible Mode - Hide the app icon from the launcher and go incognito
• Fake Force Close - Make the app crash forcefully to deceive prying eyes
• Automatic Backup - Takes automatic backups of all your hidden files, vaults and settings
• File Import - Import any type of file from any app of your choice
• Full Customization - Provides a plethora of customization options to make you feel at home
Androgito BETA has been trusted and loved by a lot of users for a long time. Andrognito 2 brings a major overhaul in terms of design, security, features and performance. It is one of the best, smartest and safest way to hide files precious to you. We hope you will love it.
Designed with love by Aritra Roy.
Garble encrypts a string with a passcode of your choice, and then encodes the encypted string with base64. The only way someone can decrypt it, is by using this app and and knowing the pass phrase you used.
Usage is very simple - decide upon a pass phrase with the person your going to be sending the message to before using :D
1) Enter some text
2) Type a pass phrase
3) Garble it
4) Share it
The permissions used are:
Full Internet Access
View Network State
These are only for the ads
The icon used for Garble is available here
I did not create it - but it is free
The main screen is filled with tight Feeling ~?
Did disappointed in lack Dock?
Mono launcher lets you add app shortcuts instead of using the Notification Widget Dock scarce.
1. create a shortcut installed apps in the notification widget
2. Flashlight provides widgets.
3. Compact Mirror available widgets.
4. keep the top notification widget.
5. Set the shortcut sequence.
Helps to steady your Android convenient use.