- calculate the monthly repayment on a loan of such and such characteristics, but also (with only a few additional key presses) calculate the amount you could borrow if the repayment was increased by $10, of if the interest rate was reduced by 0.25%...
- calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI) but also (with only a few key presses) what your weight should be to get under the magic limit of 25 (or whatever)...
- calculate the share of each guest if we want to leave a tip of 15% on that restaurant bill, or (with only a few key presses) what the final tip will be if we all round up or down to the next $...
The limit of what you can do, either with the equations and formulae that come pre-installed with the application, or with the new equations that you will write and store yourself, is your imagination.
My Calcul stores formulae and equations with literal variables, parenthesis and the usual mathematical functions. When an equation is opened, its variables are displayed in a table that looks like a small spreadsheet where each cell is an input cell and a calculated cell at the same time!
INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: email@example.com
This app is essential for an electrician
Calculation of section
Calculation of voltage drop
Calculation of intensity
Calculation of voltage
Calculation of active power
Calculation of apparent power [PRO]
Calculation of reactive power [PRO]
Calculation of resistance
Calculation of capacitor for single-phase motor
Code resistors with 4 colors
Code resistors with 6 colors [PRO]
Code inductor [PRO]
Show colors resistor from its value
Sum of resistors
Sum of capacitors [PRO]
Resistance to reduce voltage
Resistance for led
Power factor correction [PRO]
Calculation rpm motor [PRO]
Calculation of short circuit current [PRO]
Current carrying capacity of cables [PRO]
Table of resistivity [PRO]
Battery life [PRO]
Electrical symbols [PRO]
Fault current of strings [PRO] (by: Ing. Arnaldo Armida)
IP Protection Classes
Conversion Δ-Y [PRO]
Antenna length [PRO]
Joule Effect [PRO]
Ethernet wiring (RJ-45) [PRO]
Pinout RJ-11,14,25,48 [PRO]
Pinout Scart [PRO]
Pinout USB [PRO]
Pinout HDMI [PRO]
Pinout VGA [PRO]
Pinout DVI [PRO]
Pinout RS-232 [PRO]
Pinout Molex [PRO]
Pinout GPIO Raspberry [PRO]
- Italian (by Ettore Gallina)
- Français (by Yves Tschantz)
- Espanol (by Marcela Rodriguez)
- Portoguese (by José Machacaz, Moacir Carvalho)
- Arabic (by Ghassan Al_dahab)
- Polish (by RaV)
- Deutsch (by Diego Maggi, Claudio Ruffino)
- Greek (by Tasos Pergantis)
- Latvian (by Witold Džeriņš)
- Romanian (by Lucian Voica)
- Turkish (by Emrah HARMANBAŞI)
- Russian (by Leonid Tsvetinovich)
- Dutch (by Ilyahoo Proshel)
- Magyar (by Oláh-Szőnyi Csaba)
- Croatian (by Pero Razović)
- Malay (by Nazrul Afdhal)
If you want to translate this app into a new language contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Just cross your finger in the fingerprint time attendance to enter or exit shift.
* Manual working hours entrance.
* Watching daily/monthly attendance data.
* Calculating estimated month salary.
* Saving and sending monthly hours report to the mail.
*Require internet connection for licensing check.
English, Hebrew and Greek soon (Thanks to Yiannis Ioannou).
Fast Time Difference Calculator Hours Minutes Decimal Paul David Santana
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commission or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
Get the full version to track multiple jobs, remove ads, export all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV), as well as backup and import all saved data as a database.
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export
Work Log can be used as a shift logger, shift log, shift calculator, tips calculator, tips log, tips recorder, sales calculator, sales log, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, work clock, work hours tracker, work tracker, work shifts, working hours time card, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, time recorder, timesheet or work salary calculator
Decimal Time Converter will turn times into a decimal value. This is very useful when invoicing for a number of hours. I don't know how many hours to invoice for if I worked for 11 hours and 50 minutes. Do you? This app can help!
- Select a number of hours and minutes and see real time results as a decimal.
- Select a start and end time and see real time results.
Don't forget to go to the about page and recommend the app if you think that it does exactly what it says it does.
You can specify the amount of time to be excluded from the calculation.
Settings screen, you can represent a minute, 15 minutes, a 30-minute increments, the results of the computation.
The unit is 0.25 in 15 minutes for 15 minutes
The unit is 0.5 in 30 minutes for 30 minutes
Then converted to.
In the configuration screen, in 15 minutes or 30 minutes, truncation, and the calculation results, or you can specify the revaluation.
15 minutes, 30 minutes, the default is to truncate.
How to use
Main screen after startup is to perform calculations screen.
The results are displayed below.
Open the list to be excluded from the calculation of the time by tapping the upper right icon on the main screen.
To open the setting screen by tapping the upper left icon on the main screen.
The correspondence OS versions are more than Android 2.3
But you can also fix the time of some tasks, add events and notes, add additional links between tasks and events ... and then define tasks that follow, overlap, or are conducted in parallel ...
And as your day activities do not always end before midnight, they may extend into the night or the next morning, you can manage 36 hours days!
You may also define periodic tasks and events which will placed at a defined time with a defined priodicity, and you may able to update each occurence.
The tasks of each day will be handled with the project management techniques, you have the margins calculation, the critical path, the Gantt chart and a dependencies diagram.
All data entered will be stored in a database, and you can view summaries by day, month and overall. This is not a traditional calendar, but you can also use it as calendar if you have to handle parallelism or nightlife ...
Examining the program and its help you will see many other features: automatic management of tasks chaining, the definition of types of tasks with a color code, the ability to check or disable a task, the definition of day labels and repetitive rest days ...
- Quick month, day and record information.
- Configure week schedule.
- Add/remove/edit records
- Create and mail CSV reports.
- Holiday and day off settings.
- Time to go notification option.
Work Clock, punch, work schedule, income, work hours, time sheet, work sheet, work recording, time card, punch card, worksheet, time tracker, punch clock, timeclock, worktime, work tracking, time clock